Needed: A few good soldiers to test our new PX BLACK

Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last
  1. Needed: A few good soldiers to test our new PX BLACK




    PX BLACK™

    Finaflex Facts

    FINAFLEX PX™ BLACK has been designed to do one thing...BLAST FAT ALL DAY LONG! Formulated with innovative weight loss ingredients, PX™ BLACK works to engage the body into a state of extreme thermogenesis and lipolysis, attacking fat at its source. Use PX™ BLACK in conjunction with FINAFLEX® ALC CLA™ to further annihilate unwanted body fat.

    Recommended Use

    Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take 1 serving (2 capsules) of PX BLACK™ immediately upon rising before breakfast. Once tolerance is assessed another 1/2 serving (1 capsule) may be consumed 6-8 hours later. DO NOT USE FOR MORE THAN 60 DAYS CONSECUTIVELY. DO NOT EXCEED 4 CAPSULES DAILY.

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    DIETARY SUPPLEMENT - 90 CAPSULES WARNING: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT OR NURSING. TO REPORT ANY ADVERSE EVENT CALL 1-800-332-1088

    Consult your doctor prior to use if you have or are at risk for prostate disease, heart disease, or any other general medical condition. Consult your doctor prior to use if you are taking any other medications. All persons are advised to consult with their doctor or other medical authority before use of this or any other dietary supplement. WARNING: Avoid excessive caffeine and intake of other stimulants while using this product. Discuss possible interactions and contradictions of this dietary supplement with other medicines currently prescribed by your doctor. Do not use this product in extreme heat conditions. Monitor eating habits and ensure proper food intake during use. CAUTION: Athletes or other persons who are subject to testing for performance enhancing drugs may test positive when using dietary supplements. All persons are advised to contact their drug testing organization prior to use of this or any other dietary supplement. May not be suitable for persons under the age of 18 years old.


    **STACK WITH ALL FINAFLEX PRODUCTS**


  2. Would love the opportunity to try this product as I am loving the 1 andro I am currently taking.

  3. DMAA free I presume?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   
       


  4. More info (like ingredient panel) coming soon, wanted to get the ball rolling on this as turnaround time will be quick.

    We are looking for 10 qualified individuals to log this thoroughly, honestly, and concisely.

    Apply here or via PM if your prefer, and tell us why you are the soldier we should choose!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    DMAA free I presume?
    but of course, young grasshopper!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by BigEdNJ View Post
    Would love the opportunity to try this product as I am loving the 1 andro I am currently taking.
    we love to smile on those who love our products!

    (but we share smiles with anyone)

  7. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    but of course, young grasshopper!
    Rawolfia or Yohimbine by any chance, sensei?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  8. I have worked in the industry and have tried several other products and I would definitely give you guys a honest and thorough log of this product!!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Rawolfia or Yohimbine by any chance, sensei?
    i'm keeping you in suspense, until tomorrow.

    new marketing strategy.

    i'll be back then.

    GOOD LUCK to all who apply!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    More info (like ingredient panel) coming soon, wanted to get the ball rolling on this as turnaround time will be quick.

    We are looking for 10 qualified individuals to log this thoroughly, honestly, and concisely.

    Apply here or via PM if your prefer, and tell us why you are the soldier we should choose!
    former sailor, does that count?

    i gained a bunch of weight on my last natty stack-that along with the holidays really put it on. so yeah, i am interested-


    but only if the stim content is high enough...

  11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    former sailor, does that count?
    them sailors are tuff birds..sure it counts!


  12. Please.

    Been hanging for the new PX.

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs R&D :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  13. Great opportunity here Gents...
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    them sailors are tuff birds..sure it counts!

    then count this old swabby in, lol.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

    then count this old swabby in, lol.
    This man gets my vote.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  16. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    we love to smile on those who love our products!

    (but we share smiles with anyone)
    I think I've either tried or have a bottle of just about every product you guys make. Two of my favorite are your Px 500- XT and ALC CLA . Got both 1-alpha and Epi-v right know trying to decide what to run first. So definitely excited to try this out and/or hear more about it.

  17. Ah been waiting for this. Good luck gents should be a good product.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  18. This will be great for my Feb/March cut. Def looking forward to this.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    This will be great for my Feb/March cut. Def looking forward to this.
    is that an application?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    is that an application?
    Yes, consider it an app! I'll be skiing the first week or two of Feb, so it will either have to wait, or I guess I could be a cuttin' while a skiin'.

    All that energy would definitely help on the slopes.. My family is first on the lift, last ones down the mountain.

  21. Get em in here guys this stuff is gonna be legit!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  22. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Get em in here guys this stuff is gonna be legit!
    I just popped one of the legacy version. Helps with my ADD
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I just popped one of the legacy version. Helps with my ADD
    what is the legacy version?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    what is the legacy version?
    Pro-Xanthine 500 or PX-500, was good stuff nice smooth energy some good thermo and did help some with focus as DW says. It just had DMAA in it and we like to be pro-active about staying compliant.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  25. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Pro-Xanthine 500 or PX-500, was good stuff nice smooth energy some good thermo and did help some with focus as DW says. It just had DMAA in it and we like to be pro-active about staying compliant.
    how will the new dmaa free px compare stim wise?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    how will the new dmaa free px compare stim wise?
    i will have a full panel for you to view shortly..
    sorry ran into a few delays!
  27. Exclamation CALLING ALL APPLICANTS!


    let's get some more apps in here fellaz!

    New Years Resolutions and all..

    busting down that Holiday Fat accumulation...

    there's gotta be some guys out there looking for a nice aid to help them revive their physique to sleek status!!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    i will have a full panel for you to view shortly..
    sorry ran into a few delays!
    no problem....just a little excited to see what you guys have come up with!!!!

  29. Super excited! Waiting for ingredients
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  30. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Super excited! Waiting for ingredients
    me too!

    yes i realize that would be helpful

    just found out it's gonna be tomorrow guys before the pdf is ready, and i want it looking nice and pretty, so................

    one more day of suspense, my apologies to everyone

  31. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    me too!

    yes i realize that would be helpful

    just found out it's gonna be tomorrow guys before the pdf is ready, and i want it looking nice and pretty, so................

    one more day of suspense, my apologies to everyone
    Ok, I'll wait here.
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  32. I know one of the ingredients and it is the one I thought to be the best replacement for DMAA. Just don't know that I can reveal but there were other changes as well.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  33. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I know one of the ingredients and it is the one I thought to be the best replacement for DMAA. Just don't know that I can reveal but there were other changes as well.
    The original pro xt didn't have dmaa tho right
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  34. Hmmmmm. Vewy intewesting. Gonna have the same effects on appetite I wonder? 500 xt killed my appetite moreso than anything I've ever taken... had to force myself to eat.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    The original pro xt didn't have dmaa tho right
    Yes it did but I believe it was a lower dose than many other diet pills.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  36. Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Hmmmmm. Vewy intewesting. Gonna have the same effects on appetite I wonder? 500 xt killed my appetite moreso than anything I've ever taken... had to force myself to eat.
    I sure hope so, considering DMAA is more of a stim not so much an appetite control I can only assume that it will still be very good for appetite suppression.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html

  37. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

    Yes it did but I believe it was a lower dose than many other diet pills.
    O I was told by another rep That it did not..
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  38. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I know one of the ingredients and it is the one I thought to be the best replacement for DMAA. Just don't know that I can reveal but there were other changes as well.
    snag said the panel will be released tomorrow...i guess we will have to wait and see!!!

  39. once again - sorry for the delay guys..
    these graphic design artists live in their own meaning of what a "timeframe" is LOL

    blowing up the ingredient panel now..kinda tuff to read there eh?
    coming shortly, thanks for your patience!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Good kickstart to test cycle?
    By R1187 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 07:34 PM
  2. Replies: 233
    Last Post: 08-02-2009, 09:00 PM
  3. Replies: 72
    Last Post: 07-29-2008, 12:01 AM
Log in
Log in