Get VOLATILE and blow up the gym! 5 loggers needed! GTFIH - AnabolicMinds.com

Get VOLATILE and blow up the gym! 5 loggers needed! GTFIH

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167087

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    5 Loggers Needed to Test
    Volatile Pre Workout
    By Formutech Nutrition


    Name:  Volatile-(with-bullets).jpg
Views: 173
Size:  162.4 KB

    Name:  Volatile-ingredient-panel-Formutech-Nutrition.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  100.5 KB

    CLEAN ENERGY/DEVASTATING PUMPS! | NO DMAA



    VOLATILE, by Formutech Nutrition, is a great tasting Pre-Workout Catalyst. Compared to other pre-workouts that might leave you short changed, VOLATILE boasts 9 grams of active ingredients per scoop that includes 2 forms of creatine! The scientifically formulated active ingredients in VOLATILE give you the focus and energy to get you into the gym but will not cause jitters or a crash. VOLATILE will leave your body totally pumped long after your workout is complete.



    HOW IT WORKS:

    The focus on VOLATILE is the PUMP. The ingredients in VOLATILE are scientifically proven to increase the blood flow into your muscles rapidly, aiding nutrient transport, fullness and vascularity to your muscles while you train. This increase allows your body to produce more energy which in turn will allow you to push out more sets and more reps than you ever had before.
    Taking VOLATILE pre-workout is a proven way to give you an athletic edge that will improve endurance, decrease recovery time, giving you massive and long lasting pumps!


    What are you waiting for, throw in an app!

    Let us know:

    Age
    Gender
    Training Schedule
    Training style and goals
    How often can you update your log
    Have you ever logged a product before? (link?)
    Name your top 5 supplements of all time!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  2. niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,113
    Rep Power
    3592131

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I've heard great things about Volatile!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  3. TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167087

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I've heard great things about Volatile!!
    probably because it's the bomb
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       

  4. niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,113
    Rep Power
    3592131

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    probably because it's the bomb
    Great company and kickass reps! What more could you ask for.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  5. howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941542

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Great promo bro your a good rep my brother
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  6. TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167087

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Great promo bro your a good rep my brother
    Thanks rick! Back at you my man!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  7. BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,957
    Rep Power
    7039439

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Heard good things, good luck guys
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  8. machorox123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,488
    Rep Power
    141405

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    [QUOTE="cswalczakny"

    Let us know:

    Age...27
    Gender...male
    Training Schedule..5x week sometimes 4 depending on work and school
    Training style and goals.. Your basic bodybuilding hypertrophy chasing routine. Lots of volume drop sets pyramids reverse etc. ad yu know jus came off a cut so looking to get swoleeee now
    How often can you update your log...everyday basically. Im on AM almost everyday
    Have you ever logged a product before? (link?)
    Name your top five supplements of all time!..thats a toughie but i gotta go with the basic staple supps.. Creatine, citrulline malate, ALCAR, BCAA, caffeine[/QUOTE]

    You guys definitely impressed me with With lean efx refined.. I would definitely like to run this and run a bad ass log. hopefully with more followers..been taking a break from stims so havnt had a preworkout in a while
  9. hugojaya's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    643
    Rep Power
    396760

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Age-35
    Gender- Male
    Training Schedule- 5 x a week

    Training style and goals Big volume training- 2 hours of weights. Trying to lean out, while still keeping muscle.

    How often can you update your log- 5+ times a week

    Have you ever logged a product before? (link?)-no log on AM, but a lot on PHF and MD-not sure if I can link.

    Name your top 5 supplements of all time!
    1) Whey isolate
    2) creatine
    3) clear-shot/jacked
    4) prohormones
    5) BCAA


    I have tried almost every Pre-workout- to name a few- jacked - clearshot, K-otic, speedx3 ,neurocore,methyl mass, superpump……

    So I would love to compare Volatile to them and see if it can real help with my long workouts!!
  10. bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,583
    Rep Power
    2885057

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    nice promo bud!!! This would be nice with my current run!! Great rep here guy's get your apps in.
  11. TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167087

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    [QUOTE="machorox123;3800860"]
    Quote Originally Posted by "cswalczakny"

    Let us know:

    Age...27
    Gender...male
    Training Schedule..5x week sometimes 4 depending on work and school
    Training style and goals.. Your basic bodybuilding hypertrophy chasing routine. Lots of volume drop sets pyramids reverse etc. ad yu know jus came off a cut so looking to get swoleeee now
    How often can you update your log...everyday basically. Im on AM almost everyday
    Have you ever logged a product before? (link?)
    Name your top five supplements of all time!..thats a toughie but i gotta go with the basic staple supps.. Creatine, citrulline malate, ALCAR, BCAA, caffeine[/QUOTE

    You guys definitely impressed me with With lean efx refined.. I would definitely like to run this and run a bad ass log. hopefully with more followers..been taking a break from stims so havnt had a preworkout in a while
    You're in bud! You ran a great log for Lean! Pm your shipping info if you would
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  12. TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167087

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by hugojaya View Post
    Age-35
    Gender- Male
    Training Schedule- 5 x a week

    Training style and goals Big volume training- 2 hours of weights. Trying to lean out, while still keeping muscle.

    How often can you update your log- 5+ times a week

    Have you ever logged a product before? (link?)-no log on AM, but a lot on PHF and MD-not sure if I can link.

    Name your top 5 supplements of all time!
    1) Whey isolate
    2) creatine
    3) clear-shot/jacked
    4) prohormones
    5) BCAA

    I have tried almost every Pre-workout- to name a few- jacked - clearshot, K-otic, speedx3 ,neurocore,methyl mass, superpump......

    So I would love to compare Volatile to them and see if it can real help with my long workouts!!
    Volatile will do you right on those long workouts for sure! PM me your shipping info man
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  13. TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167087

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    nice promo bud!!! This would be nice with my current run!! Great rep here guy's get your apps in.
    What are you using for your pre currently? Don't remember seeing it in your log but maybe I missed it.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  14. bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,583
    Rep Power
    2885057

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    What are you using for your pre currently? Don't remember seeing it in your log but maybe I missed it.
    Currently I been using either white flood or a ignite 2
  15. 02sixxer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,654
    Rep Power
    389584

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Great company and kickass reps! What more could you ask for.
    I like you Reggie
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  16. TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167087

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post

    I like you Reggie
    We got a love connection!!!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  17. Budman7811's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,245
    Rep Power
    1439215

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I really enjoyed using Volatile, nice pumps. Was using 2 scoops per workout.
  18. 02sixxer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,654
    Rep Power
    389584

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    You're in bud! You ran a great log for Lean! Pm your shipping info if you would
    Good choice Chris
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  19. niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,113
    Rep Power
    3592131

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    You guys are too kind
    Life's a garden, dig it
  20. TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167087

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    I really enjoyed using Volatile, nice pumps. Was using 2 scoops per workout.
    I've found 1.5 scoops is the sweet spot for me
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  21. hugojaya's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  236 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    643
    Rep Power
    396760

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    PM sent- Thanks alot- cant wait to start this!!!
  22. hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,439
    Rep Power
    2612247

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by hugojaya View Post
    PM sent- Thanks alot- cant wait to start this!!!
    you will enjoy it!
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  23. machorox123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,488
    Rep Power
    141405

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    You're in bud! You ran a great log for Lean! Pm your shipping info if you would
    awesome!! wait till you guys see wat i could do with sum extra calories hehe and an awesome preworkout
  24. hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,439
    Rep Power
    2612247

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post

    awesome!! wait till you guys see wat i could do with sum extra calories hehe and an awesome preworkout
    waiting anxiously
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  25. 02sixxer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,654
    Rep Power
    389584

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    waiting anxiously
    Oh yeah!!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  26. Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,549
    Rep Power
    3865599

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Might have to put an app in
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  27. Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,824
    Rep Power
    7275607

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Very nice,so bummed I just started a log today
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  28. TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167087

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Might have to put an app in
    Do it!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  29. TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167087

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by hugojaya View Post
    PM sent- Thanks alot- cant wait to start this!!!
    You got it man, you'll love it!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  30. TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167087

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Let's get 3 more loggers in here today!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  31. niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,113
    Rep Power
    3592131

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Get in on this fellas! If I wasn't already running a Pre I would put in my app.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  32. SD1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    54
    Posts
    155
    Rep Power
    36257

    Reputation

    Age 53

    Gender male

    Training Schedule Sat, Sun, Tue, Thurs / Push, Pull, Legs

    Training style and goals Low volume, high intensity, all working sets to failure. Goals: to continually stay lean and healthy while adding strength and size as able.

    How often can you update your log As often as requested.

    Have you ever logged a product before? (link?) Get ripped nutrition forum (not enough posts to add the link).
    SD1959 experience with I-Force Joint Help

    Name your top 5 supplements of all time! Original chocolate Ultramet, Iforce Joint Help, Iforce Compete, Craze, Madness
  33. gmanall's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    262
    Rep Power
    120463

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Age:18
    Gender:Male
    Training Schedule:M-F
    Training style and goals:Monday:Squat Day/Legs,Tuesday:Shoulders and Traps,Wensday: Chest,Thursday: Arms, Friday:Back
    Every week try to move up my estimated 1RM for each lift.
    How often can you update your log: As much as needed, 3 days a week minimum.
    Have you ever logged a product before? (link?): Nope, First time for everything.
    Name your top 5 supplements of all time!

    L-Dopa
    ECA
    Anabeta
    Fish Oil
    Phenibut
  34. TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167087

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SD1959 View Post
    Age 53

    Gender male

    Training Schedule Sat, Sun, Tue, Thurs / Push, Pull, Legs

    Training style and goals Low volume, high intensity, all working sets to failure. Goals: to continually stay lean and healthy while adding strength and size as able.

    How often can you update your log As often as requested.

    Have you ever logged a product before? (link?) Get ripped nutrition forum (not enough posts to add the link).
    SD1959 experience with I-Force Joint Help

    Name your top 5 supplements of all time! Original chocolate Ultramet, Iforce Joint Help, Iforce Compete, Craze, Madness
    Quote Originally Posted by gmanall View Post
    Age:18
    Gender:Male
    Training Schedule:M-F
    Training style and goals:Monday:Squat Day/Legs,Tuesday:Shoulders and Traps,Wensday: Chest,Thursday: Arms, Friday:Back
    Every week try to move up my estimated 1RM for each lift.
    How often can you update your log: As much as needed, 3 days a week minimum.
    Have you ever logged a product before? (link?): Nope, First time for everything.
    Name your top 5 supplements of all time!

    L-Dopa
    ECA
    Anabeta
    Fish Oil
    Phenibut
    You guys are both in! PM me your shipping info!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  35. TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167087

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Alright guys, room for ONE more!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  36. nicksox15's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,168
    Rep Power
    1435623

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I'd be willing to do a log of this, if it's ok that I'm currently logging a fat burning stack? If not I totally understand but this would be awesome as I'm looking to keep my strength up while cutting and it seems like the endurance from this would help me push myself.

    Let us know:

    Age 30
    Gender Male
    Training Schedule 4 lift days a week, usually in the gym about 6 days for running on off days
    Training style and goals I am currently using the hellraiser training method for another 3 weeks, goals are to cut weight but keep strength
    How often can you update your log- as often as needed.
    Have you ever logged a product before? (link?) Yes, currently logging (anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/221689-nicksox15-gets-ripped.html) and previous log (anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/218655-nicksox15-gets-shrededded.html)
    Name your top 5 supplements of all time!

    Lecheek OxyBlack
    Jack3d
    Green Magnitude
    BCAA
    Pronom
  37. TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167087

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    I'd be willing to do a log of this, if it's ok that I'm currently logging a fat burning stack? If not I totally understand but this would be awesome as I'm looking to keep my strength up while cutting and it seems like the endurance from this would help me push myself.

    Let us know:

    Age 30
    Gender Male
    Training Schedule 4 lift days a week, usually in the gym about 6 days for running on off days
    Training style and goals I am currently using the hellraiser training method for another 3 weeks, goals are to cut weight but keep strength
    How often can you update your log- as often as needed.
    Have you ever logged a product before? (link?) Yes, currently logging (anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/221689-nicksox15-gets-ripped.html) and previous log (anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/218655-nicksox15-gets-shrededded.html)
    Name your top 5 supplements of all time!

    Lecheek OxyBlack
    Jack3d
    Green Magnitude
    BCAA
    Pronom
    Do you have some of the oxy eca pre workout? I just wouldn't want it mixed with the Oxy is all. If you work out first thing in the AM and then dose your oxyECA with your post shake or breakfast that would work for me
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  38. nicksox15's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,168
    Rep Power
    1435623

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Do you have some of the oxy eca pre workout? I just wouldn't want it mixed with the Oxy is all. If you work out first thing in the AM and then dose your oxyECA with your post shake or breakfast that would work for me
    It's the OxyEca Black, I do work out in the morning before work. I could def. take the Volatile on it's own before the gym and take the other stuff after, no problems!
  39. benmayro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,914
    Rep Power
    128835

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I am 18 years old. do not let my age sway you because I am been lifting, seriously since I was 14.
    I train 4 days a week using my little tweak to 5/3/1.
    I can post 3-6 days a week, sometimes all 7 if I get into running and stuff due to weather allowances
    Top 5 in no order
    Ignite 2, X-Factor, Fish oil( not with X-Factor), ErgoPump and my generic multi

    I logged both Ignite 2 and ErgoPump and I have a log I have been doing since march last year
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html
  40. TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167087

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by benmayro View Post
    I am 18 years old. do not let my age sway you because I am been lifting, seriously since I was 14.
    I train 4 days a week using my little tweak to 5/3/1.
    I can post 3-6 days a week, sometimes all 7 if I get into running and stuff due to weather allowances
    Top 5 in no order
    Ignite 2, X-Factor, Fish oil( not with X-Factor), ErgoPump and my generic multi

    I logged both Ignite 2 and ErgoPump and I have a log I have been doing since march last year
    You're in bro, pm me your info!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Healthy and back to the gym Log
    By ASUWrestler in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-10-2008, 09:28 PM
  2. getting lean and cutting up excercises
    By Ramo machine in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 09:43 PM
  3. Getting out of breath in the gym
    By ArnoldIsMyIdol in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-30-2007, 12:03 PM
  4. Blowing Up The Moon
    By fbxdan in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-06-2006, 02:56 PM
  5. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-28-2004, 09:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO