Lecheek MASS HGH LOGGER NEDDED.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK AM :) Lecheek Nutritions Mass HGH is doing very well in the market and we want to get 1 GREAT LOGGER on here to share the experience with AM.

US only :
18 and up :
Must log ASAP :
Links to past logs:
Why should we pick you:
Past HGH products used if any:

Lecheek Nutrition Mass HGH (90 capsules): Discount Mass HGH Supplements
mass.png

[h=2]Lecheek Nutrition Mass HGH: Superman In a Bottle![/h]Are you at your physical peak? You certainly should be you spend hours in the gym, watch what you eat and get plenty of rest. To be honest you plan your entire life with the intent of becoming as massive a human being as the law will allow! Unfortunately it is tough to keep your personal goals in line with your ethics and healthy lifestyle when your competition may not be as strict with some of the products they ingest. It almost seems like there is no option to achieve the freakish mass that the pros are displaying without having to sacrifice your health or your morals. At least it did appear that way….and then along came Mass HGH!!!!
[h=3]Key Features:[/h]
  • Radically increase GH and testosterone.
  • Optimize insulin sensitivity.
  • Maximize protein synthesis.
  • Up-regulate IGF-1 and other growth factors.
  • Enhance Nitric Oxide Production.
  • Decrease cortisol.
  • Suppress myostatin.
Mass HGH is a product that is so unique, so powerful and so utterly unbelievable that the results truly do have to be seen to be believed! Mass HGH is the first product ever developed that addresses every physiological mechanism associated with hypertrophy, literally igniting all facets of your anabolic machinery. Each compound in Mass HGH was carefully chosen to mirror the effects of the most complex and efficient performance-enhancing cycles utilized by the best professional bodybuilders and athletes in the world today. It’s one-of-a-kind multi-pathway technology matrix of clinically proven and field tested ingredients are the most potent versions available anywhere, and are unlike anything ever introduced into our industry. This one of a kind supplement combined with your own hard work are what will give you the natural results that you did not think were possible. Because without Mass HGH they are not possible!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Awesome opportunity.cant wait to see this log!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get on this people! Lecheek is legit, currently logging their fat loss stack and have between pretty blown away so far!

gmanall

Awards
I'll through my hat in the ring.

US only : Why yes!
18 and up :Yup!
Must log ASAP : Can do!
Links to past logs: Running a log (unsponsored) on another website now. Can I post a link to another website?
Why should we pick you: I'm new to logging and there are others with more experience but I will put 110% if picked.
Past HGH products used if any: Using L-Dopa now and have used samples of Powerfull

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another Lecheek winner and my personal favorite. Good luck everyone !!!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Must be because of the foosball

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
US only : yup-USA and proud
18 and up : 35 years old male
Must log ASAP : As soon as I get product.
Links to past logs: I have many log on MD and Also PHF-not sure if I can link
Why should we pick you: I love doing logs and will provide updated info and I have alot of experience in bbing.
Past HGH products used if any: I have used HGHpro(AI) and also HGHup (AN).

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Would love to log this! But prior commitments :( in for logs though, for sure!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok football is over and it Monday morning so where the apps at ? I said MASS HGH guys.

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
I’ll throw an app in.
US only –100% ‘Merican
18 and up - 29 Years Old
Must log ASAP - Can start log asap
Links to past logs: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/197715-iron4lifes-iforce-intimidate.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/206698-iron4life-s-rpm.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208533-iron4life-s-raising.html

Why should we pick you: I haven’t done a log on here in few months and def want to stay involved here. I’ve had my eye on Lecheek Nutrition’s products for a while now, just haven’t pulled the trigger. This would be a great opp for me to get the feel for your line of supplements while providing some feedback for the folks here.
Past HGH products used if any: Have only tried a sample of HGH Pro and I’ve run a bottle of USP Labs Powerful a few years back.

fatboystick

Awards
US only : Mesa, AZ
18 and up : 41 yrs young
Must log ASAP : available now
Links to past logs:
I tried to list (a long list) the logs and reviews ive done, but due to my post count here being less than 150, it wouldnt let me post links. My logs and reviews can be seen at bb.com
Why should we pick you:
I am new to Anabolic Minds, however...pretty well known at BB.com. I put out some of the best logs and reviews there are. I havent done one in awhile due to life, but am making my way back and am currently looking over my short list of products i feel are worth the time and effort i put into my logs. If selected, you are assured a quality, honest and entertaining log. I like the makeup of this product and its something i think id like to try out. I have not logged here before, and may take a lil trial and error to get my logs up to par to the ones i do elsewhere...but rest assured...itll be epic when all said and done. Pick me...you wont be dissapointed.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In to see the winnar... Having run MassHGH myself I must say the selectee is in for a fun time :)

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Guess you sparked my interested. I have done several ph and test boosters along side hgh boosters etc. which also include logs in the past. I am 28 I am going to compete in March again and I need all the help I can get. This is a product I think if chosen would be great because I will take plenty of pictures and videos to show my progress. Looks pretty neat.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WINNERS: PM me your full shipping info and we will get this sent out to you to start logging. Id like to thank everyone for the apps and the interest in Lecheek Nutrtion.

IRONFORLIFE
djbombsquad
niners4reggie

I know I said 1 winner but :)congrats guys.

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Thank you Marms and Lecheck for the opportunity. PM Sent…I think you’ve got a solid group here that will give some honest and useful feedback. I know I’m pumped to finally try out a product in Lecheeks line.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WINNERS: PM me your full shipping info and we will get this sent out to you to start logging. Id like to thank everyone for the apps and the interest in Lecheek Nutrtion.

IRONFORLIFE
djbombsquad
niners4reggie

Thanks brotha!! Let's kill this fellas!!!

gmanall

Awards
I feel left out LoL, Congratulations to the winners, will follow the logs!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Congrats guys!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards

IRONFORLIFE
djbombsquad
niners4reggie

NIce work buddy. Three Loggers is better then 1

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok everyone all your info was sent over so please post up links in here when you get it.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What kind of gains should one see when every thing else is on par!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Put on lean muscle.
MassHGH will work well towards whatever your goal is. I would eat about 300-400 calories above maintenance a day. You should be able to put on a few quality pounds in 30days. This will obviously be determined by your diet. Ive used MassHGH in contest prep and another time in PCT. Contest prep 700calorie a day defecit and was able to really maintain muscle mass. In PCT i was about 300 cals a day above maintainence and was able to keep all my strength and weight gains from cyce. So this is a very versatile product. Will he greatly with recovery and for me intensity in the gym

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MassHGH will work well towards whatever your goal is. I would eat about 300-400 calories above maintenance a day. You should be able to put on a few quality pounds in 30days. This will obviously be determined by your diet. Ive used MassHGH in contest prep and another time in PCT. Contest prep 700calorie a day defecit and was able to really maintain muscle mass. In PCT i was about 300 cals a day above maintainence and was able to keep all my strength and weight gains from cyce. So this is a very versatile product. Will he greatly with recovery and for me intensity in the gym
I will be using mine in PCT. Nice to hear it worked so well during yours.

fatboystick

Awards
congrats to the winners...good luck :)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One log up that I see did the other 2 guys get the package? Can you link in here please when you get the logs up :)

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One log up that I see did the other 2 guys get the package? Can you link in here please when you get the logs up :)
Got mine a couple of days ago. Will be running it at the end of the month for my PCT.