Brand new company....Performax Labs!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Good luck to a new company here on AM.


  2. I appreciate it guys! I don't know exactly because it is a proprietary blend but i believe there is around 1.5g of Creatine Mono per scoop so 2 scoops should be enough to maintain creatine saturation. The cool thing about PowerMax is you will get 2 free samples to try, so that way you can see if you like it before you buy it!

    Thanks for the warm welcome guys. We have a couple new products in the works that everyone here should love. Specifically i believe matt is working on a fat burner that should have some innovative ingredients so im really excited for that. As well i know we have a testosterone booster almost ready to go as well.
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    I appreciate it guys! I don't know exactly because it is a proprietary blend but i believe there is around 1.5g of Creatine Mono per scoop so 2 scoops should be enough to maintain creatine saturation. The cool thing about PowerMax is you will get 2 free samples to try, so that way you can see if you like it before you buy it!

    Thanks for the warm welcome guys. We have a couple new products in the works that everyone here should love. Specifically i believe matt is working on a fat burner that should have some innovative ingredients so im really excited for that. As well i know we have a testosterone booster almost ready to go as well.
    Awesome bro. I will get the word out and I am sure the rest of the guys will too.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  4. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    I just don't expect any of the ingredients in the pump blend to be fully dosed, even at 2 scoops.

    I guess time will tell.
    So give some samples a shot. If it works it works if not then mark it down and move on.

    -OS-Team AppNut
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  5. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post

    So give some samples a shot. If it works it works if not then mark it down and move on.

    -OS-Team AppNut
    I'm sure I will somewhere down the line.

    You know how I am, ill try anything once.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I'm sure I will somewhere down the line.

    You know how I am, ill try anything once.
    If you shoot me your address i will ship you 2 samples, be there by mid week!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  7. Just signed up. looking forward to giving it a whirl.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post

    If you shoot me your address i will ship you 2 samples, be there by mid week!
    I appreciate that but I wouldn't be able to try them for so long (sponsored log) that I would probably end up trying it in a month or two.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I appreciate that but I wouldn't be able to try them for so long (sponsored log) that I would probably end up trying it in a month or two.
    ooo gotcha! Alright well let me know when you want to try them and ill get them out ASAP!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    I appreciate it guys! I don't know exactly because it is a proprietary blend but i believe there is around 1.5g of Creatine Mono per scoop so 2 scoops should be enough to maintain creatine saturation. The cool thing about PowerMax is you will get 2 free samples to try, so that way you can see if you like it before you buy it!

    Thanks for the warm welcome guys. We have a couple new products in the works that everyone here should love. Specifically i believe matt is working on a fat burner that should have some innovative ingredients so im really excited for that. As well i know we have a testosterone booster almost ready to go as well.
    I got samples on the way. I've tried several different so should be easy to compare.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    I got samples on the way. I've tried several different so should be easy to compare.
    awesome! post up a review so everyone else can see how you like it!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  12. How much will a tub retail for at nutra?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by kenny76 View Post
    How much will a tub retail for at nutra?
    Were still trying to work with Nutrplanet, however at other places ive seen it as low as $26.99 and as high as $34.99.
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  14. Gotcha i just used nutra as an example since they are tied to am.com and one of my fave supp sites.

  15. gotcha, yea NP is my favorite online retailer as well, we should get on there fairly soon!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  16. Bump!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Controlled Labs Brand New Packaging Revealed
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-22-2013, 11:56 AM
  2. For Sale: Brand NEW USP Labs dominATP...CHEAP (Muscle Builders)
    By ntrlmuscle in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2009, 11:17 AM
  3. Brand new here...1st post
    By buttasmoothceo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-03-2006, 03:06 PM
  4. Well now, what to do with this brand new m-dien?
    By PastorofMuppets in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-11-2004, 09:31 PM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-24-2003, 09:58 PM
Log in
Log in