Lecheek Nutrition New Years resolution.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Lecheek Nutrition New Years resolution.

Lecheek Nutrition would like to help a few A.M members achieve their weight loss goals in 2013!

We have a few spots open for either our Oxyeca BLACK solo.
    Also a few for Oxyeca Black and Hyper T2 combo,depending on the apps put in.
    So lets see some quality apps you all know the drill.
    Please tell me how we can help you in the new year and which you would like to run SOLO or COMBO.
    U.S only and 18 and up.
    If there are any 2 members that would like to go up against each other in a challenge it will greatly increase your chances.
    We like to see a little competition plus it helps to keep everyone motivated.

Lecheek Nutrition OxyECA Black (45 Caps): Discount OxyECA Black Supplements

Lecheek Nutrition Hyper T2 (90 caps): Discount Hyper T2 Supplements

Not to mention how cheap this is right now WOW!!!!

Name:  black.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  65.2 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Dayummmm marms! Sick deal there! I'm enjoying the cycle armor I picked up on black Friday for a steal. You guys have crazy good deals
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

I bought a bunch of AD-3 on that sale too now that I'm thinking about it. I've got lecheek up the wazoo in my stash right now. Lo
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    I bought a bunch of AD-3 on that sale too now that I'm thinking about it. I've got lecheek up the wazoo in my stash right now. Lo
    And that's a good thing.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Good stuff, Marms!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Nice promo,need some apps!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Nice promo,need some apps!
    Agreed!
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

In to see some competitive apps!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Great opportunity marms! In to read the competition logs from the 2 lucky ones that gets chosen.
  10. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Answers

How does the AD 3 PCT stack up against Erase???

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  11. Registered User
    Answers

I just got thru running some AD-3. Completely impressed with this company and their products. I am hooked on Lecheek!! Now it's time to cut from this cycle.
  12. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    Quote Originally Posted by jgable01 View Post
    I just got thru running some AD-3. Completely impressed with this company and their products. I am hooked on Lecheek!! Now it's time to cut from this cycle.
    Does that answer your ?
    I personally like it and not from a company rep standpoint. I will actually be starting some more tom. for my PCT. I have other options at home but im choosing to run the AD-3

Thanks for everyone who jumped in here,now lets see some apps !!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Answers

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    same thing as erase and ur gettin extra stuff in ad-3. loved it

dam it marms, u guys always do promos when im not ready for supps lol everyone jump on this!!!!!! quick question, been dietin and doin cardio for last month and lost a little but no much. would i be qualified for this or should i just wait a little more to hop on supps. these are the only 2 i havent tried yet....and mass hgh
  14. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mstep View Post
    same thing as erase and ur gettin extra stuff in ad-3. loved it

dam it marms, u guys always do promos when im not ready for supps lol everyone jump on this!!!!!! quick question, been dietin and doin cardio for last month and lost a little but no much. would i be qualified for this or should i just wait a little more to hop on supps. these are the only 2 i havent tried yet....and mass hgh
    Have you been taking any fat burners etc.? the last month or just diet and cardio ?
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Ill throw an app in! 30 years old, been working out for a good bit. Have been bulking for the past few months and have most recently gotten up to 205-210 depending on the day. Saw great increases in strength but now am looking to cut down to around 195 while keeping most of my strength. I want to cut as I have a wedding to go to in a few months that I would enjoy being ripped for. I will be cutting cals as well, I'm not looking for a wonder drug that lets me eat **** and lose weight, just looking for something to aid the process!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Have you been taking any fat burners etc.? the last month or just diet and cardio ?
    no fat burners, eh ill give someone else a chance. just picked up a of each. couldnt beat the price. will log next month
  17. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Answers

no fat burners, eh ill give someone else a chance. just picked up a of each. couldnt beat the price. will log next month
    NICE !
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Answers

NICE !
    how would one dose hyper t2?
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Another Lecheek transformation contest I like your style marms
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Answers

how would one dose hyper t2?
    1-2 caps a day

I took on a sorta empty stomach (was eating every two hours at the time 1 hr after and before meal) like 7am amd 3pm.

Dont take at the same time as oxyblack or speedx3
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  21. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    1-2 caps a day

I took on a sorta empty stomach (was eating every two hours at the time 1 hr after and before meal) like 7am amd 3pm.

Dont take at the same time as oxyblack or speedx3
    I just had a few others asking abouth this and I was wondering what Matt would say.
  22. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Ill throw an app in! 30 years old, been working out for a good bit. Have been bulking for the past few months and have most recently gotten up to 205-210 depending on the day. Saw great increases in strength but now am looking to cut down to around 195 while keeping most of my strength. I want to cut as I have a wedding to go to in a few months that I would enjoy being ripped for. I will be cutting cals as well, I'm not looking for a wonder drug that lets me eat **** and lose weight, just looking for something to aid the process!
    Are you looking to run solo or combo ?
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I'd be interested in either honestly. What would the dosing be like if I ran them together? Read some reviews online and heard good things about both, especially good things about the company soon would feel comfortable with either option
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

im gonna throw one in althoguh my story and goals are a bit different thn alot of people applying for this most likely

I am currently on a bulk, but wonder if these products coudl help me keep my gains extra lean......specifically hyper t2. Both seem like great prodcuts and I have read great reviews about them. Along with the competition Idea maybe if someone wants to take me on a lean mass gaining competition im down! I can take a video of teh scale im using both times I weigh myself, before and after, and promise not to cheat lol. Plus beofre and after pics and then people can vote on who gained the most lean mass. My motivation is super high right now with starting an actual routine (5/3/1 west side hybrid) instead of just doing 50-60 sets for every body part lol..........whoever wins this will be getting amazing products, anythign i have tried from lecheek thus far has been great and look forward to crackin open my bottle of speed x3 in the next month or so
  25. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    im gonna throw one in althoguh my story and goals are a bit different thn alot of people applying for this most likely

I am currently on a bulk, but wonder if these products coudl help me keep my gains extra lean......specifically hyper t2. Both seem like great prodcuts and I have read great reviews about them. Along with the competition Idea maybe if someone wants to take me on a lean mass gaining competition im down! I can take a video of teh scale im using both times I weigh myself, before and after, and promise not to cheat lol. Plus beofre and after pics and then people can vote on who gained the most lean mass. My motivation is super high right now with starting an actual routine (5/3/1 west side hybrid) instead of just doing 50-60 sets for every body part lol..........whoever wins this will be getting amazing products, anythign i have tried from lecheek thus far has been great and look forward to crackin open my bottle of speed x3 in the next month or so
    Worthy logger. Dedicated and lean as a mofo too

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App

thanks alot....liek i said i know this is geared mroe towards people tryin to lean out, but who knows maybe this could help a lean mass phase, dont know, never used these type of prodcuts and def. not while bulking, but id def be willing to give it a shot !
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Answers

thanks alot....liek i said i know this is geared mroe towards people tryin to lean out, but who knows maybe this could help a lean mass phase, dont know, never used these type of prodcuts and def. not while bulking, but id def be willing to give it a shot !
    Didn't you just start a log for Finaflex ?
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

I guess it doesn't matter if both Finaflex and Lecheek are OK with this.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  29. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Answers

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    Currently looking for people that have a little more to loose at this time. Unless anyone is looking at this for contest prep!!
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Answers

So did quite a bit more research and if chosen would like to run this as a combo. Looks like the T2 works very well when paired with the black!
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15
    So did quite a bit more research and if chosen would like to run this as a combo. Looks like the T2 works very well when paired with the black!
    Yes its quite the effective combo
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  32. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Yes its quite the effective combo
    Yes it is a great combo!! I like the fact that you took the time to look into the products.
    Send me your shipping info and we will get this sent out to you.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Yes it is a great combo!! I like the fact that you took the time to look into the products.
    Send me your shipping info and we will get this sent out to you.
    Awesome, thanks man! PM coming shortly! When would you recommend taking the Black? From what I read I'd take a T2 when I wake up, then another early evening. Would it be ok to take the Black after my workout in the morning? I workout at 6 am.
  34. Registered User
    Answers

[QUOTE=Marms;3783159]Currently looking for people that have a little more to loose at this time. Unless anyone is looking at this for contest prep!![/QUOTE]

You betcha!! I was literally one keystroke away from ordering a bottle of OxyECA Black last night but got called to an emergency at work! The whole goal in mind was to shift focus from all out bulking to beginning my cut for my contect coming up in March. I have the goal of competing at 3.5% bf which would be about a full 1% lower than my last contest in November.

I am just finishing up a PR-XT log and it served me very well in the strength and fullness department. I apparently don't have enough posts to add in the link. Oh well...the thread title is "Memphis_slim takes PR-XT for a good ol fashioned Tennessee test drive" It is in the supplement review section.

I was leaning towards just running the Black solo. During my last contest prep, I didn't use any fat-burners, thermos, etc. I am very curious to see what I could do with the addition of a solid product. I am more than willing to keep a detailed, daily log going with updated pics and stats.
  35. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Nice app Memphis im going to let this run the weekend before I pick another winner
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    i woudltn say its a log for finaflex i jsut decided to use their preworkout and creatine that i have...and by doing a log i stay committed plus ig et feedback
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15

Awesome, thanks man! PM coming shortly! When would you recommend taking the Black? From what I read I'd take a T2 when I wake up, then another early evening. Would it be ok to take the Black after my workout in the morning? I workout at 6 am.
    Congrats man youll enjoy this feel free to message me or marms any questions you may have
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz

i woudltn say its a log for finaflex i jsut decided to use their preworkout and creatine that i have...and by doing a log i stay committed plus ig et feedback
    edit
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  39. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Answers

[QUOTE=memphis_slim;3784089]
    Currently looking for people that have a little more to loose at this time. Unless anyone is looking at this for contest prep!![/QUOTE]

You betcha!! I was literally one keystroke away from ordering a bottle of OxyECA Black last night but got called to an emergency at work! The whole goal in mind was to shift focus from all out bulking to beginning my cut for my contect coming up in March. I have the goal of competing at 3.5% bf which would be about a full 1% lower than my last contest in November.

I am just finishing up a PR-XT log and it served me very well in the strength and fullness department. I apparently don't have enough posts to add in the link. Oh well...the thread title is "Memphis_slim takes PR-XT for a good ol fashioned Tennessee test drive" It is in the supplement review section.

I was leaning towards just running the Black solo. During my last contest prep, I didn't use any fat-burners, thermos, etc. I am very curious to see what I could do with the addition of a solid product. I am more than willing to keep a detailed, daily log going with updated pics and stats.

Shoot me a PM with your shipping info for a solo Black log
  40. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Your going to have to get a feel for it. What you stated should be fine?But I dont know when your eating etc. Sounds like you do your research and your on the right track. But to be 100% honest your going to have to play with it to see what works best for you. I wouldnt take them together but some people do.

We will be here if you have any questions
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New Years Resolution
    By bigdognhb in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 09:28 PM
  2. New Years Resolution for 2007 Thread
    By PumpingIron in forum General Chat
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 01-07-2007, 12:32 AM
  3. New Years Resolutions