PRIME time for a NEW year... NEW size... NEW gains! //GIVEAWAY// - AnabolicMinds.com

PRIME time for a NEW year... NEW size... NEW gains! //GIVEAWAY//

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

USPlabs PRIME
    NOW
    in 150 count at NutraPlanet.com!

The same great trusted product is now available in a HUGE 150 count bottle!

The Award Winning "Ultimate Muscle Pill" is ready for 2013... are you?

\\\GIVEAWAY DETAILS\\\
    Answer this question:

It's the New Year... New Prime size. New Goals. New Gains.

What is your #1 Goal for 2013???

3 random winners will receive a FREE USPlabs PRIME AND a USPlabs Compound20 (Revolutionary Leaning and Hardening Cocktail) with a FREE USPlabs 3-in-1 Shaker!

(WINNERS will be randomly selected on Monday 12/31/12. U.S. shipping address' only. 18+ ONLY.)

In the meantime... Don't miss out on the CRAZY deal at NutraPlanet on the Award Winning, USPlabs PRIME!

\\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

#1 goal for 2013 has nothing to do with working out

it's to buy my first house...i've been looking for alittle bit now and i'm tired of renting so this is the biggest thing i want to accomplish in 2013
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

150 count will be much appreciated!

goal for 2013: break my 500lb DL PR
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

My #1 goal for 2013 is not workout related either. I want to exceed the sales goals my company set for me this year, especially as my wife and I are planning on starting a family! Workout goal would be to get to a weight of 195 but increasing my bench to being able to rep 250 for 5 reps.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post

it's to buy my first house...i've been looking for alittle bit now and i'm tired of renting so this is the biggest thing i want to accomplish in 2013
    I'm also looking for my first house! It's a tough choice!
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

My #1 goal for 2013 is to slim up and get ripped this spring and summer. Im at 11%bf I'm going to try to get to around 6-7 until next winter! I'm also trying to keep my strength up!

I'm also looking forward to competing.
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

My goal is to finally get to 180-185lbs then get back down to 3% BF at 180-185lbs. Almost there
  8. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

#1 goal is to dial in my diet (reduce cheats and binges) and shed some fat.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.

To lose about 20 lbs
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

My goal is to deadlift 650lbs currently 515lbs @ 215lbs @44yrs
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  235 lbs.

To compete in a Powerlifting meet of some kind...I turn 40 in February and have never competed in PL...I was in Bodybuilding in my 20's...I want to give PL a try now.
    Matt Slaymaker
    Owner / Operator of Victory Fitness Equipment
    FEAR NOT - ONLY BELIEVE!!!
  12. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

My number 1 goal is to get selected to study lab tech. I study tourism right now but it isn't my thing really, I want to change.. I hope that lab studies would help me to start my own supplement company here in Finland!

Edit. I'm not eligible to get selected but shared this anyway!
    Olympus Labs Rep
    Olympus-labs.com - Products that will turn men into demigods!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
  13. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Name:  ForumRunner_20121227_110042.png
Views: 252
Size:  454.4 KB

Good luck guys. Id enter but as you can see my stash is pretty well stocked for Prime.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Number 1 goal?

I competed in July at 154 the cutoff for Lightweights, i talked to IFBB Pro Shelby Starnes who was backstage and he said for me to be competitive i would have to grow into a middlweight. This year i am spending the entire year focusing on growing in a lean state that way i can be competitive as a middleweight..

moving up a weightclass is not easy a 154 to 176 cutoff is 22 pounds of LBM, that will take quite some time and effort. I look forward to using Prime, Versa-1, CP 20, Test Powder, and Anabolic Pump to my advantage to grow in a lean state and continue to pack on the muscle as i continue to grow. Now in a 150 count i dont have to buy as many bottles cause its adding a bit more!

Good luck to all, Happy New Year, and THANK YOU USP LABS for your customer support.
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  15. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I just finished my first cycle of Prime. Started at 9 caps a day and worked up to 15 caps a day for the last 4 weeks or so. Cycle lasted around 12-15 weeks. Great strength gains. Number one goal would be to get LDL down to less than 100. I'd like to see HDL between 60 and 70. I plan on doing this through diet and supplementation. Staying away from all PH/DS/PS type products. This year I'll be concentrating more and more on health and health related supplements. Just want to be able to continue to workout as I get older and avoid health problems. At the same time I don't want to have to stress about diet all the time. Too much restriction is just not good for your health in the long run. Avoiding excessive stress would also be a good goal to consider.

That's all I can think of, have a great New Year everyone!
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Since Christmas was Tuesday, would this be a "Christmas come early" or a "prolonged Christmas gift"
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

My #1 goal is to finally get my career on track (and it wouldn't hurt to gain some muscle as well!).
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post

Good for you man!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

My 2 main goals for 2013 are for my wife's diabetes to stay under control (new goal) and to win my first mma competition in February!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

My #1 goal is to land my career as a law enforcement officer. I graduate in may with a criminal justice minor and journalism major. My passion has always been helping those who can't help themselves and making a positive difference in people's lives.
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  21. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

My main goal in 2013 is to build lean dry hard muscle, but looking lean is the key word.

I bulked up basically since I started/got into this sport, I want to continue to drop body fat to lower levels. I've been trying to drop weight nice and slow while maintaining strength and getting a dry dense look. Been at it since fall and still going to the goal is achieved.

-Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    My #1 goal is to land my career as a law enforcement officer. I graduate in may with a criminal justice minor and journalism major. My passion has always been helping those who can't help themselves and making a positive difference in people's lives.
    Congrats man! I wish my college offered something in journalism...I know how much you guys love to read my writing :-D

Some inspiring goals listed thus far guys.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

I have still not competed in bodybuilding, yet aspire to become a natural pro.... So I think it's time for me to finally get my azz on stage. My goal is to compete this year in November and to at least win the debut class!
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Gotta tip my cap to AM's finest willing to serve the public. Way to go cheda. I hope you achieve your goals.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney

Gotta tip my cap to AM's finest willing to serve the public. Way to go cheda. I hope you achieve your goals.
    Thanks Fu!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  26. Senior Member

This is easy. My main goal for 2013 is to finalize my divorce and start my life over all while being the best father I can be for my little girl.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    This is easy. My main goal for 2013 is to finalize my divorce and start my life over all while being the best father I can be for my little girl.
    Good luck buddy
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Good luck! Glad you have journalism to fall back on too...the CJ majors get stuck if something happens. Keep your nose clean and apply apply apply....even if its not your first choice agency.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

I also want to increase my chest from 43 to 45 and bis from 17.5 to 19
    Life's a garden, dig it
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'9"  245 lbs.

Improve my form on all the major lifts and continue to learn on nutrition and exercise science.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

I would like to add 10-15 lbs of lean muscle....hit some PR's along the way!
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by eericksen

Good luck! Glad you have journalism to fall back on too...the CJ majors get stuck if something happens. Keep your nose clean and apply apply apply....even if its not your first choice agency.
    Yea man I'll go ANYWHERE. Considering moving out to LA w a buddy.. They take like 150 new ones every 6 months lol!
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

2013 Goals

I have a few goals for 2013

1) Of course get bigger, faster and stronger
    2) Graduate College in May
    3) Find a decent job
    4) Become a better person, friend, and son/sibling
    5) Find a nice girl and start a new life after school.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DougEFresh32
    I have a few goals for 2013

1) Of course get bigger, faster and stronger
    2) Graduate College in May
    3) Find a decent job
    4) Become a better person, friend, and son/sibling
    5) Find a nice girl and start a new life after school.
    Amen

Number 5 will be your hardest !
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

My goal for 2013 is too get back to be being me. 2012 was a rough year for me and my body took lots of hits! its time to be me instead of what everyone else wants me to be
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    My goal for 2013 is too get back to be being me. 2012 was a rough year for me and my body took lots of hits! its time to be me instead of what everyone else wants me to be
    Wishing you the best.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

#1 Goal

#1 goal for the first quarter of 2013 is to put together a shred stack and cut, cut, cut

with diet diet diet
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

My number 1 goal is to get through Boot Camp with flying colors so I can join the National Guard. I'm having a hard time right now since I decided to come down to Brasil to spend some time with my family in the holidays before boot camp and staying with grandma is VERY HARD! Earlier this week I went to super market bought all this food and when I got in the kitchen to cook she asked what I was doing, I told her I was going to cook my food for the week and she said "Get your hands away from my pans and get the fock out of my kitchen." She won't let me cook ANYTHING! I told her that I can only eat eggs, veggies, chicken, tuna, steak only sometimes and salad. But she insists in making stuff I love but can't eat right now as I get ready for boot camp. I think that if I can get through this with her not letting me cook I can get through anything life throws at me when I'm back in the US and boot camp will be a smooth ride since i'll be in shape and not over weight from eating so much.
    I know you only asked for number 1 goal, but goal number 2 for 2013 is to go back to college which is something I been wanting to do for a long time. chedapalooza we got something in common, I'm going for law enforcement as well!
  39. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    My number 1 goal is to get through Boot Camp with flying colors so I can join the National Guard. I'm having a hard time right now since I decided to come down to Brasil to spend some time with my family in the holidays before boot camp and staying with grandma is VERY HARD! Earlier this week I went to super market bought all this food and when I got in the kitchen to cook she asked what I was doing, I told her I was going to cook my food for the week and she said "Get your hands away from my pans and get the fock out of my kitchen." She won't let me cook ANYTHING! I told her that I can only eat eggs, veggies, chicken, tuna, steak only sometimes and salad. But she insists in making stuff I love but can't eat right now as I get ready for boot camp. I think that if I can get through this with her not letting me cook I can get through anything life throws at me when I'm back in the US and boot camp will be a smooth ride since i'll be in shape and not over weight from eating so much.
    I know you only asked for number 1 goal, but goal number 2 for 2013 is to go back to college which is something I been wanting to do for a long time.
    BCT for NG? Is it OSUT or are you enlisting with a soft skill?

Regardless BCT is more mental than physical, anything you can't do now you sill be able to do when they are done. Good luck.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

#1 goal is to become a little better each workout session!i am working to get a bit stronger in every way,whether it be one extra pound or one extra rep!Being nice and lean for the year wouldn't hurt either!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 05:23 PM
  2. manbeast31 rockin the new year with a new stack
    By manbeast31 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 06:28 AM
  3. Is It Time For A "new" Internet ???