HO! HO! HO!!! PR's for ALL! What if Santa was on VERSA-1 GIVEAWAY

Page 6 of 11 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    What should I stack with V1? Haven't bought supps in a while due to saving money, but I need to do this justice?
    I don't think you really need to stack anything with it, since it has quite a few effects of its own. I'd recommend trying it with your pre workout stim of choice for 30 days before adding something else. You might want to grab another bottle with the IC deal, which will probably include some good stacking options as well. That way you could extend your run and throw in another product or two during the second month.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

I don't think you really need to stack anything with it, since it has quite a few effects of its own. I'd recommend trying it with your pre workout stim of choice for 30 days before adding something else. You might want to grab another bottle with the IC deal, which will probably include some good stacking options as well. That way you could extend your run and throw in another product or two during the second month.
    Solid advice ^^^^

No need to stack with anything special. On its own, Versa-1 is awesome stuff. Anything else is icing on the cake
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   

3. I'm pumped to get this going because of all the awesome feedback from the logs on versa-1... hopefully ill be able to pick more up on the IC deal when that comes around
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

4. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

I am still holding out hopes of getting 2 bottles to run solo. I don't take any PWO or have any bulk concoctions that I use to give myself a boost, so it would be a true solo run. It would have been nice to get a bottle during promo, but goal has always been to buy 2 if I am allowed. Till then, I will continue to apply for these promos, to guarantee myself that second bottle.

If I knew that another opportunity will present itself to buy a bottle before the first bottle bought during IC runs out, then I would probably take myself out of the running in these promos.

Damn you Breezy !!!!
    I have never gotten myself worked up about a supplement like this. I blame you.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

5. Congrats winners! I know you'll put VERSA-1 to good use! Who's logging?
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Congrats winners! I know you'll put VERSA-1 to good use! Who's logging?
    I'm gonna log it like Paul Bunyan!
    Life's a garden, dig it

7. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

I'm gonna log it like Paul Bunyan!
    Prove it!!!! Hahaha

8. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

Prove it!!!! Hahaha
    Lol it's on!
    Life's a garden, dig it

9. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

I am still holding out hopes of getting 2 bottles to run solo. I don't take any PWO or have any bulk concoctions that I use to give myself a boost, so it would be a true solo run. It would have been nice to get a bottle during promo, but goal has always been to buy 2 if I am allowed. Till then, I will continue to apply for these promos, to guarantee myself that second bottle.

If I knew that another opportunity will present itself to buy a bottle before the first bottle bought during IC runs out, then I would probably take myself out of the running in these promos.

Damn you Breezy !!!!
    I have never gotten myself worked up about a supplement like this. I blame you.
    Haha. Thankfully I think you'll be impressed and I won't have to worry about you trying to hunt me down lol.

At least you still have multiple chances at a second bottle. You could try your luck with the daily Facebook giveaways if you haven't already...Maybe you'll end up with 6 months' worth.

I'm rooting for you Fumoney!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

10. Please link to logs, winners!

11. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    What should I stack with V1? Haven't bought supps in a while due to saving money, but I need to do this justice?
    Have you tried Jack3d Micro yet?

I hear the Micro/Prime/Versa-1 stack is un*****ed... So synergistic it makes my brain hurt!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

12. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker

I hear the Micro/Prime/Versa-1 stack is un*****ed... So synergistic it makes my brain hurt!
    Ooh that sounds beautiful

13. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post

Brother you have no idea what this is doing to me... DW says i lift buses nah, it's semis now

14. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post

I'm just gonna call that "January-February" :-D
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post

Good idea

Ill add this into my stack as well when i run the Versa-1 and log it.
    Good man!
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Drawn Winners are....

BigRigg
    The Solution
    niners4reggie
    Kbayne
    Rodja

Congrats guys! Please send me a PM with your name and email address, titled "Versa-1 PR promo".

Thank you to all who participated!

Remember about the Facebook promo and STAY TUNED! We will be having a new promo this weekend!

Also, inert circle release is right around the corner. If you still haven't signed up, noes the time at www.versa-1.com.

Edit: autocorrect*
    Congrats guys!
    Army Veteran. OEF.

17. 1.5 BW bech, 2x BW squat 2.5BW DL......gettin closer and closer every week!

18. too late i gues :-(

19. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    too late i gues :-(
    Another chance to win!!!!

FREE 6 month supply of USPlabs VERSA-1? Click for more info!
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Drawn Winners are....

BigRigg
    The Solution
    niners4reggie
    Kbayne
    Rodja

Congrats guys! Please send me a PM with your name and email address, titled "Versa-1 PR promo".

Thank you to all who participated!

Remember about the Facebook promo and STAY TUNED! We will be having a new promo this weekend!

Also, inert circle release is right around the corner. If you still haven't signed up, noes the time at www.versa-1.com.

Edit: autocorrect*
    Hey Distilled,
    Do you know if these were shipped out by chance? or are you guys waiting for the IC release to have the real bottles to ship?

Thanks again for the promo!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Hey Distilled,
    Do you know if these were shipped out by chance? or are you guys waiting for the IC release to have the real bottles to ship?

Thanks again for the promo!
    I know they've been processed. However ship date, I'm not 100% on. I know we have other things going out this week from other promos so if they haven't shipped already, this week.
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I know they've been processed. However ship date, I'm not 100% on. I know we have other things going out this week from other promos so if they haven't shipped already, this week.
    Thank you again for the prompt customer service sir.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

23. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Thank you again for the prompt customer service sir.
    No problem sir.....

24. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

No problem sir.....
    Any word?
    Life's a garden, dig it

25. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Any word?
    Won't let me delete this grrr!!!! Saw you were just asked yesterday I apologize my man
    Life's a garden, dig it
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I cant log in...
    Im getting nervous!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

27. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    I cant log in...
    Im getting nervous!
    Get on that website. My order just went through !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

28. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

Can't go to the web site to order ether!!!
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

29. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

I can't get on either
    Life's a garden, dig it

30. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

I can't get on either
    Sorry guys. I thought it was up for good since it was the first time I connected all day since 12:45. I was lucky it went through I think. My apologies.
    I started a new log at:
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 08:14 PM
  2. Whats a good supp for all day energy?
    By kbtoy31 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-16-2008, 11:59 AM
  3. Whats the perfect volume for all of upper body for YOU?
    By pjorstad in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-26-2006, 10:10 PM
  4. What do you all eat, if anything, for dessert?
    By JohnGafnea in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-12-2003, 02:22 AM
  5. For all the Fina Freaks....
    By Lifeguard in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-11-2003, 01:25 PM