HO! HO! HO!!! PR's for ALL! What if Santa was on VERSA-1 GIVEAWAY

Page 5 of 13 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    Thank you for the support! You having a hard time lifting? With school being out and no bus loads of kids to lift, you just deloading this week by using empty buses?
    Hahaha... Semi trucks now.. Filled to the max...


  2. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    -UPDATE-

    In the spirit of the holidays we've decided to sweeten the pot here... If you like TONS of opportunities for FREE Versa-1, be sure to like the page at https://www.facebook.com/USPlabsVersa1

    Starting tomorrow, we will be hosting a DAILY giveaway for Versa-1 (and more!)... So, like the page and watch for our daily giveaways!

    If we hit 800 followers by the end of the year, we will also do a special 6 MONTH SUPPLY giveaway at our Facebook page, as our way of thanking you for helping spread the word on this innovative, one-of-a-kind product!

    The quick success of this product is a true statement to the power of this industry. Thank You!
    Do I win since I was the first follower of the page besides you guys who work there hhaha
    •   
       

  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    -UPDATE-
    In the spirit of the holidays we've decided to sweeten the pot here... If you like TONS of opportunities for FREE Versa-1, be sure to like the page at https://www.facebook.com/USPlabsVersa1

    Starting tomorrow, we will be hosting a DAILY giveaway for Versa-1 (and more!)... So, like the page and watch for our daily giveaways!

    If we hit 800 followers by the end of the year, we will also do a special 6 MONTH SUPPLY giveaway at our Facebook page, as our way of thanking you for helping spread the word on this innovative, one-of-a-kind product!

    The quick success of this product is a true statement to the power of this industry. Thank You!
    DONT MISS THIS!!!!!!
    Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  4. Late submission, somehow missed this.

    http://youtu.be/7xCUs-1SHck

    That was a DL PR from a few weeks back. My PR went from 315 to 415 in the video in about 3-4 months. It felt great to put that up for the first time. I haven't been able to do it since then and hopefully some versa-1 would be able to change that

    That is my wish
    Always willing to learn :D

  5. wow... you guys did it. i finally broke down and made a facebook page. my girlfriend is in shock.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    wow... you guys did it. i finally broke down and made a facebook page. my girlfriend is in shock.
    LOL. It'll be well worth it if you end up winning anything. It's really an outstanding product.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    Late submission, somehow missed this.

    http://youtu.be/7xCUs-1SHck

    That was a DL PR from a few weeks back. My PR went from 315 to 415 in the video in about 3-4 months. It felt great to put that up for the first time. I haven't been able to do it since then and hopefully some versa-1 would be able to change that

    That is my wish
    Wow...that is extremely impressive progress!

    The big day is here! Good luck AM-ers!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  8. Best of luck everyone

  9. Yup good luck to you all.. This is one product that will change 2013..

  10. Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post
    Yup good luck to you all.. This is one product that will change 2013..
    Truth! The supplement industry doesn't know what's coming...
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Truth! The supplement industry doesn't know what's coming...
    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post
    Yup good luck to you all.. This is one product that will change 2013..
    Got me gitty like a school girl at a Justin Beiber concert....
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    Got me gitty like a school girl at a Justin Beiber concert....
    Haha I know right!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  13. Good luck everyone !

    I guess we will know soon.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  14. Good luck to everyone...pr's will be broken!!!
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    Got me gitty like a school girl at a Justin Beiber concert....
    Hahahaha ha...

  16. Drum roll please........
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  17. Drawn Winners are....

    BigRigg
    The Solution
    niners4reggie
    Kbayne
    Rodja

    Congrats guys! Please send me a PM with your name and email address, titled "Versa-1 PR promo".

    Thank you to all who participated!

    Remember about the Facebook promo and STAY TUNED! We will be having a new promo this weekend!

    Also, inert circle release is right around the corner. If you still haven't signed up, noes the time at www.versa-1.com.

    Edit: autocorrect*
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  18. Congrats guys

  19. Congrats guys! Looking forward to hearing any feedback.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  20. Congrats!

  21. Congrats fellas! Can't wait til the IC

  22. Niners you son if a!!
    Haha jk jk..congrats fellas. Awesome promo
    Cultivating Mass.

  23. Don't forget to linger....we've got another promo down the pipe for this weekend!!!!! Linger liiiiingerer....
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Don't forget to linger....we've got another promo down the pipe for this weekend!!!!! Linger liiiiingerer....
    Always lingering for usplabs..hoping one day I might win lol
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Opened Thread
    Did not believe my eyes

    Opened Thread again
    Sunk in a little bit

    Opeend Thread again
    Sent PM

    THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!!

    Ill be having an epic log of USP Products with the versa 1
    just a hint

    prime
    test powder
    compound 20
    power full
    anabolic pump

    Get ready for the GAIN TRAIN!

    Happy Holidays everyone!
    Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 08:14 PM
  2. Whats a good supp for all day energy?
    By kbtoy31 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-16-2008, 11:59 AM
  3. Whats the perfect volume for all of upper body for YOU?
    By pjorstad in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-26-2006, 10:10 PM
  4. What do you all eat, if anything, for dessert?
    By JohnGafnea in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-12-2003, 02:22 AM
  5. For all the Fina Freaks....
    By Lifeguard in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-11-2003, 01:25 PM
Log in
Log in