Ho, Ho, Ho... ErgoClause is here, Tis the season

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Answers

Ho, Ho, Ho... ErgoClause is here, Tis the season

So I have 5 tubs of ErgoPump NMT here to send to someones stocking. Do you want your stocking stuffed Its easy just talk to me goose. Tell me your favorite thing about Christmas. A movie, a song, a smell, a sound or a story. In return Ill send you a full tub. Maybe you will be nice enough to leave us a review good or bad we like to hear feedback!

and........................... go!
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Favorite thing of Christmas I really have experienced yet, it use to be my selfish but opening my gifts. This will be the first year my twins are old enough to open gifts from "Santa". I'm so stoked to finally be able to see them wake up all excited and tear the the wrapping paper.

I haven't been this excited for Christmas since I was prob 10 years old.

3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

My family is the best thing about Christmas. I live mg kids asking me when why where why and how. We got the elf on the shelf this year and the story is that the elf goes back to Santa every night and tells him how good they were. When she comes back she is somewhere else hiding. My kids have been crazy looking every morning for her.

•   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Ill tell you my fav Christmas tradition...Christmas eve watching a Christmas story eating Chinese food pumpkin pie and drinking egg nog with my whole family...sounds lame but honestly it's the happiest I ever am...and now with a 2 year old things are only getting better and better...I never cared about Christmas lights but my daughter says "ohh goodness pretty lights" lol well that made me go out and buy 100$ worth of lights and we decorated together...no better feeling then discovering a new Christmas tradition!!!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

My favorite thing about Christmas besides the gifts and getting to be with my family, is the food. It's one of the last days of the year I let myself pig out a little and finish bulking up! I also like getting to sleep in and watch a few movies with everyone, which rarely, if ever happens.

ps:awesome promo, been wanting to try this stuff for a while now and id gladly review it!
    Myokem Rep
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator

6. New Member
    Answers

My favorite thing about Christmas is waking up and having everyone in my house excited to open presents and spend time with each other before the feast begins. We all like to open our stockings first, have some breakfast and then go to town on the presents. One at a time, in a circle. My brother and I usually lift and then come home for delicious food with mom, dad and grandma. Good stuff

7. Diamond Member
    Answers

Jesus Christ is the best thing about Christmas and that he gave his life for me and you. It's his birthday after all and we should honor HIM!.

8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

It's actually a carryover from a pagan holiday, but whatever makes you happy to believe.
    BOARD TYRANT

9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Answers

My favorite thing is watching my little girl open her presents and spending time with family and friends. I also love it that my gym is dead so no waiting for the squat rack!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

10. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    It's actually a carryover from a pagan holiday, but whatever makes you happy to believe.

Christmas- Christ's mass.

11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

My favorite thing about Christmas is all the family getting together, the food and drinks and seeing everyone happy. The celebration of Jesus. This year will be my sons first Christmas so time to make more memories. He's gonna be spoiled haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

12. Banned
    Answers

hmmm my favorite thing about Christmas or any holiday is no school and free time to relax .. I'd of course write a few reviews

13. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Answers

I have a 2 yr old son.....so my favorite thing about Christmas is seeing his smile! Next year we're starting some new traditions so I can't wait for that either. (Christmas Eve pj party, Elf on a Shelf, etc) It's so amazing seeing his imagination come to life and the light in his eyes!

14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Good idea for a contest! My favorite part about Christmas is getting to see family I dont usually get to see. I'm not entering the contest, I'm actually logging ergopump right now and stuff is legit!

15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Answers

my favorite part of the holiday is after we're done opening presents to be able to just chill on the couch with my mother and father and just relax before the family goes to the grandparents.....everyones always so busy it's not very often where everyone can just relax and not have to worry about anything

16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Answers

seeing the kids faces Christmas morning , cooking them breakfast and relaxing the rest of the day with them playing . these days pass so fast it will be gone before i know it . everyone have aMerry Christmas and remember the reason for the season!!

17. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  216 lbs.
    Answers

My daughters face on her first Christmas...and my face.after I realized I put myself in debt to spoil her this year!

18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.
    Answers

My favorite part about Christmas is the food.
    Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net

19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

And the blowjobs
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Umm did i hear blow jobs?
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html

21. Professional Member
    Answers

Going to second the whole family part, but be even a bit more specific:

I have two brothers and two sisters so five of us in total. We are ages varying from 34-22. Every Christmas Eve before we go to bed (and yes we leave the family room early where the gifts are so "santa" can come) my Dad reads the bookTwas The Night Before Christmas. I can't remember a Christmas where we didn't do this. This is the one day a year we all stay the night in the same house. My favorite gift of all time is my girlfriend bought the book and it has an audio voice recorder embedded in it. She recorded my Dad reading the story. This is now one of the most precious gifts in my possession and I plan on "Grandpa" reading this book to our grandkids many years from now.

Also who doesn't love a good excuse to be bulking?!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Answers

someone's giving blowjobs here?
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Answers

Too much bromance lmao
    Life's a garden, dig it

24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

Haha BLOW Js
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Going to second the whole family part, but be even a bit more specific:

I have two brothers and two sisters so five of us in total. We are ages varying from 34-22. Every Christmas Eve before we go to bed (and yes we leave the family room early where the gifts are so "santa" can come) my Dad reads the bookTwas The Night Before Christmas. I can't remember a Christmas where we didn't do this. This is the one day a year we all stay the night in the same house. My favorite gift of all time is my girlfriend bought the book and it has an audio voice recorder embedded in it. She recorded my Dad reading the story. This is now one of the most precious gifts in my possession and I plan on "Grandpa" reading this book to our grandkids many years from now.

Also who doesn't love a good excuse to be bulking?!
    That's really cool man -

My grandparents came to the USA from post-WWII Germany, so as they're getting on in years now - I'd love to have something like this to be able to hold onto the some of the amazing stories they have -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

26. Professional Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post
    That's really cool man -

My grandparents came to the USA from post-WWII Germany, so as they're getting on in years now - I'd love to have something like this to be able to hold onto the some of the amazing stories they have -
    Yeah it's probably the coolest gift I've ever received. One of those things that's so special to you it'd be one of the first things you'd grab if the house caught on fire.

After supplements of course
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Not here to enter; just hear for the stocking-stuffing

lol

Cool promo, OB
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve

28. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  147 lbs.
    Answers

Very cool promo, been wanting to try ErgoPump

My favorite thing about Christmas besides seeing all of my family would have to be sitting down with my mom on Christmas eve and watching A Christmas Story all day lol We have done this every year for as long as I can remember and it's great to be able to spend the time with her.

29. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    Favorite thing of Christmas I really have experienced yet, it use to be my selfish but opening my gifts. This will be the first year my twins are old enough to open gifts from "Santa". I'm so stoked to finally be able to see them wake up all excited and tear the the wrapping paper.

I haven't been this excited for Christmas since I was prob 10 years old.
    its the best buddy, getting to live vicariously through our children. My daughter is 2.5 and is so damn excited. My son is 7 and is also excited but nothing like tiny child innocense

30. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Ill tell you my fav Christmas tradition...Christmas eve watching a Christmas story eating Chinese food pumpkin pie and drinking egg nog with my whole family...sounds lame but honestly it's the happiest I ever am...and now with a 2 year old things are only getting better and better...I never cared about Christmas lights but my daughter says "ohh goodness pretty lights" lol well that made me go out and buy 100$ worth of lights and we decorated together...no better feeling then discovering a new Christmas tradition!!!
    You and me both!!!!! I drink several gallons of Egg Nog, and must must always watch christmas story, during the 24 hours the TV remote is hidden and we watch it all day lol

same with Xmas lights, I was deployed last yr for christmas so this year, I went all out crazy

31. Senior Member
    Answers

Next year my son wants me to do this to our house if I am home The best part starts at 1:35.

32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Might need to pull out the heart strings.

33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post

You and me both!!!!! I drink several gallons of Egg Nog, and must must always watch christmas story, during the 24 hours the TV remote is hidden and we watch it all day lol

same with Xmas lights, I was deployed last yr for christmas so this year, I went all out crazy
    My wife just bought me some Egg Nog. I told her thanks but can't drink it right now since I'm cutting. She said "I figured it was good for you since there's egg in it" lmao
    Life's a garden, dig it

34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    My wife just bought me some Egg Nog. I told her thanks but can't drink it right now since I'm cutting. She said "I figured it was good for you since there's egg in it" lmao
    That's just like how I've been getting my protein from Beefeater Gin....lol
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post

That's just like how I've been getting my protein from Beefeater Gin....lol
    Haha nice!! Protein and great taste all in one!
    Life's a garden, dig it

36. Senior Member
    Answers

I get my nutrition from Belgium Dubbels I am going to start picking Dec 20, 5 tubs 5 days

37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

I get my nutrition from Belgium Dubbels I am going to start picking Dec 20, 5 tubs 5 days
    Looking forward to it

38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Any pick today ? It's the 20th

39. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  147 lbs.
    Answers

Nice!

40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

It's a yearly tradition that my wife and I watch Christmas Vacation. How could you not. This year we decided to watch with our 8 and 5 yr old. Here my wife and I laughing hysterically, while both my kids look at each other like WTF? They fell asleep maybe 20 minutes in. Classic.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tis the season to cut!!
    By Spidersilva in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-15-2012, 06:54 PM
  2. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 05:02 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-18-2003, 03:46 PM