Versa-1 because I don't want anyone missing out!!!!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Versa-1 because I don't want anyone missing out!!!!!


    So, with the Versa-1 logs wrapping up and the IC release fast approaching I wanted to drop some knowledge on my AM peeps! As it’s the time of year some maybe trying to fill out that XXL? Maybe you’re about to begin your path to shredded glutes? You’ve added some serious strength this winter and a 315lb bench, a 405lb pull or a 455lb squat is in your grasp and you’re looking for something to help close that gap?

    Here are a few out takes from some of the AM testers

    Perhaps its strength you’re after?

    PR's broken weekly....Most recent 405x6 Decline bench!”
    -HoakiePride

    PR's galore. My bench press has historically been a lift that can be stagnant at increasing weight. I was stoked that after 4 weeks my max had gone up 10 lbs. I have also seen even larger max increases in my deadlift and hang clean. Finally, I am also back to squating 300 lbs on my road back from knee rehab and increasing leg volume with front squats and thrusters
    -OnceYouGoJack

    Strength has been climbing at an accelerated pace. It has become the norm to see 5-10lb increases between sessions on all of my major lifts.”
    -breezy11


    Ok, so strength isn’t your main priority. You want to gain LEAN MUSCLE mass?

    I believe my overall size has increased (I did add 3lbs somewhere), particularly my shoulders, chest, and legs. I expect this to continue over the next month.”
    -breezy11

    I went into this hoping to continue w/ my cut. That lasted about 2-3 days when I finally realized that I was taking something that obviously created some sort of black hole in my stomach! Even while taking a diet pill w/ known appetite suppression ingredients, I still could not fight the hunger! My calories quickly went way up to a bulking level for the remainder of this run. The beautiful thing about it: My waist stayed the same, while gaining just over 4 lbs! To gain that kind of weight on a natural compound is something I never would have imagined!
    -enhanced


    Blowing my weight up 196lbs after being basically plateaued at 183-185lbs for months, breaking PR's and the density/fullness of my muscle bellies while adding very scarce amounts of fats is absolutely incredible.”
    -MonteCedillo


    So, you already have the desired size. Now you want to get shredded & vascular?

    I am at 136 which is up 1lb from 30 days ago and went from 7% to 6% bf.”
    -DJbombsquad

    My bodyfat decreased 2% to 10%”
    -DKgreen88

    I've noticed considerable losses in fat around the stomach, love handles and lower chest along with increases in lbm in the arms, shoulders, lats and chest.”
    -SourDough

    Now you may be thinking……Wait, it seems like this product may be the definition of versatility. Well my friend, we think so too! After seeing the logs and my first hand experience, I don’t want any of my fellow AM’ers missing out at getting their hands on some!



    [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME~1/dean/LOCALS~1/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image002.jpg[/IMG]


    Click the banner to read how to get VERSA-1 FIRST!

    The "Patent Pending Anabolic" we've been testing will be called USPlabs VERSA-1™ // The Muscle | Mind Breakthrough.

    Versa = Versatile. As you can see in the other logs, the product is wildly versatile. We purposely selected testers like you from all walks of life, all goals and backgrounds to tell us the whole story. The decision was unanimous; it was a GO.

    1 = One. The FIRST of its kind to our industry... The First Muscle | Mind Breakthrough of its kind... The FIRST Patent Pending Anabolic... Easy ONE time per day servings, etc.

    This product was developed to provide a very unique, one-of-a-kind experience. Something that could be both seen and felt, whether at the gym or at home recovering. It’s the first of its kind to enhance muscle AND mind…

    Inner Circle ONLY release, coming in a few short weeks - First batch drops January 8th, 2013... First come, First Serve. Get to VERSA-1.com for instructions on how to sign up for the I.C. if you're not already "in the know"...

    The above is just from our dedicated & hardworking AM crew! For more feedback and another way to jump on IC train is via facebook!!! www.Facebook.com/USPlabsVersa1

    HUGE Contest coming this week!!! Giving away 10 bottles of VERSA-1 to AM member!!!!! So keep your eyes open ladies & gents!!!!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative


  2. Sounds Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!

    Attachment 71802

  3. Subbed for updates.
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   
       


  4. Subbed
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    I cannot wait to run 2 bottles of this ater the IC Release....

    Epic feedback. Followed so many logs on USP Labs forum.
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  6. I just liked the page, this product may to good to Be true. Used for bulk maintenance and cutting. Awesome! Looking forward for a promo

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    So, with the Versa-1 logs wrapping up and the IC release fast approaching I wanted to drop some knowledge on my AM peeps! As it’s the time of year some maybe trying to fill out that XXL? Maybe you’re about to begin your path to shredded glutes? You’ve added some serious strength this winter and a 315lb bench, a 405lb pull or a 455lb squat is in your grasp and you’re looking for something to help close that gap?

    Here are a few out takes from some of the AM testers

    Perhaps its strength you’re after?

    “PR's broken weekly....Most recent 405x6 Decline bench!”
    -HoakiePride

    “PR's galore. My bench press has historically been a lift that can be stagnant at increasing weight. I was stoked that after 4 weeks my max had gone up 10 lbs. I have also seen even larger max increases in my deadlift and hang clean. Finally, I am also back to squating 300 lbs on my road back from knee rehab and increasing leg volume with front squats and thrusters”
    -OnceYouGoJack

    “Strength has been climbing at an accelerated pace. It has become the norm to see 5-10lb increases between sessions on all of my major lifts.”
    -breezy11

    Ok, so strength isn’t your main priority. You want to gain LEAN MUSCLE mass?

    “I believe my overall size has increased (I did add 3lbs somewhere), particularly my shoulders, chest, and legs. I expect this to continue over the next month.”
    -breezy11

    “I went into this hoping to continue w/ my cut. That lasted about 2-3 days when I finally realized that I was taking something that obviously created some sort of black hole in my stomach! Even while taking a diet pill w/ known appetite suppression ingredients, I still could not fight the hunger! My calories quickly went way up to a bulking level for the remainder of this run. The beautiful thing about it: My waist stayed the same, while gaining just over 4 lbs! To gain that kind of weight on a natural compound is something I never would have imagined!”
    -enhanced

    “Blowing my weight up 196lbs after being basically plateaued at 183-185lbs for months, breaking PR's and the density/fullness of my muscle bellies while adding very scarce amounts of fats is absolutely incredible.”
    -MonteCedillo

    So, you already have the desired size. Now you want to get shredded & vascular?

    “I am at 136 which is up 1lb from 30 days ago and went from 7% to 6% bf.”
    -DJbombsquad

    “My bodyfat decreased 2% to 10%”
    -DKgreen88

    “I've noticed considerable losses in fat around the stomach, love handles and lower chest along with increases in lbm in the arms, shoulders, lats and chest.”
    -SourDough

    Now you may be thinking……Wait, it seems like this product may be the definition of versatility. Well my friend, we think so too! After seeing the logs and my first hand experience, I don’t want any of my fellow AM’ers missing out at getting their hands on some!



    Click the banner to read how to get VERSA-1 FIRST!

    The "Patent Pending Anabolic" we've been testing will be called USPlabs VERSA-1™ // The Muscle | Mind Breakthrough.

    Versa = Versatile. As you can see in the other logs, the product is wildly versatile. We purposely selected testers like you from all walks of life, all goals and backgrounds to tell us the whole story. The decision was unanimous; it was a GO.

    1 = One. The FIRST of its kind to our industry... The First Muscle | Mind Breakthrough of its kind... The FIRST Patent Pending Anabolic... Easy ONE time per day servings, etc.

    This product was developed to provide a very unique, one-of-a-kind experience. Something that could be both seen and felt, whether at the gym or at home recovering. It’s the first of its kind to enhance muscle AND mind…

    Inner Circle ONLY release, coming in a few short weeks - First batch drops January 8th, 2013... First come, First Serve. Get to VERSA-1.com for instructions on how to sign up for the I.C. if you're not already "in the know"...

    The above is just from our dedicated & hardworking AM crew! For more feedback and another way to jump on IC train is via facebook!!! www.Facebook.com/USPlabsVersa1

    HUGE Contest coming this week!!! Giving away 10 bottles of VERSA-1 to AM member!!!!! So keep your eyes open ladies & gents!!!!!
    12--->10 and broke multiple pr's. kept the strength after cycling off

  8. I knew it was a good idea to bring my laptop along to the beach! Will be checking in every morning, lunch time and after i get back from the beach around 8 =D
    US Army, Infantry.
    Currently Deployed.
    Will be back late 2015

  9. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    I knew it was a good idea to bring my laptop along to the beach! Will be checking in every morning, lunch time and after i get back from the beach around 8 =D

    Haha, sand and laptops don't go so well together!

  10. Bump for those who may have not seen over the weekend...
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  11. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    Damn, I need to try this stuff out.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    Damn, I need to try this stuff out.
    Long time no see brother! Yes, this baby is a gem. Oh and with the IC release coming up, the deal we're offering may cause mass hysteria!!!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  13. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Haha, sand and laptops don't go so well together!
    Its for USP Labs.. Be worth it lol.
    US Army, Infantry.
    Currently Deployed.
    Will be back late 2015

  14. Amazing Deal on January 8th..

    I'm taking the same approach. I want to get as many bottles out to the public in exchange for thier honest feedback..
  15. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    Amazing Deal on January 8th..

    I'm taking the same approach. I want to get as many bottles out to the public in exchange for thier honest feedback..
    Would love to try it out.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    Amazing Deal on January 8th..

    I'm taking the same approach. I want to get as many bottles out to the public in exchange for thier honest feedback..
    Sounds awesome to me. This is why I love usplabs so much. Quality guys & quality product

  17. This sounds amazing!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  18. For real. I'm unsubbing. I don't like being tortured
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  19. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    Amazing Deal on January 8th..

    I'm taking the same approach. I want to get as many bottles out to the public in exchange for thier honest feedback..
    Well so far all rhe people that logged loved it. Lets see what the others who buy it will have to say.
    US Army, Infantry.
    Currently Deployed.
    Will be back late 2015

  20. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post

    Well so far all rhe people that logged loved it. Lets see what the others who buy it will have to say.
    I'm confident they'll agree. I logged it and am just as (if not more) excited as everyone else for the IC release.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I'm confident they'll agree. I logged it and am just as (if not more) excited as everyone else for the IC release.
    I'm super anxious. Casey picked me to win a bottle on the name and make a bottle promo. But I'll buy one when it drops by Inner Circle.
    US Army, Infantry.
    Currently Deployed.
    Will be back late 2015

  22. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post

    I'm super anxious. Casey picked me to win a bottle on the name and make a bottle promo. But I'll buy one when it drops by Inner Circle.
    I just got mine in yesterday...did u?

  23. I'm a rep and I'm buying some during the IC drop
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  24. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post

    I just got mine in yesterday...did u?
    And I'm getting some in the IC release best believe

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I'm a rep and I'm buying some during the IC drop

    If you drop it, I'll be there to catch it. You'll just think you lost it or something. You'll be moving the fridge, the couch, everything...Thinking the bottle rolled underneath things. It was just T-bone moving so fast you couldn't see him come and steal your stash.
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    Sounds awesome to me. This is why I love usplabs so much. Quality guys & quality product
    Quoted
    For
    Truth

    Honestly, i have seen not 1 single negative feedback on a log of Versa-1 Yet... and i have followed well over 20-30 on multiple sites (bb.com, Anabolic Minds, and USP labs forums)

    Its pretty damn clear. They struck gold.
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  27. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    I just got mine in yesterday...did u?
    Nothing yet =/
    US Army, Infantry.
    Currently Deployed.
    Will be back late 2015

  28. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Quoted
    For
    Truth

    Honestly, i have seen not 1 single negative feedback on a log of Versa-1 Yet... and i have followed well over 20-30 on multiple sites (bb.com, Anabolic Minds, and USP labs forums)

    Its pretty damn clear. They struck gold.
    I second this wholeheartedly! I'm still hitting PR's.
    5 days post final dose. Most recent, 12/19 CG Bench: 135x20, 225x15, 315x10, 405x1, 415x1 (PR).

    Day 4 of. Benching.in 5 days, Incline, Flat, Decline and today CGB. All final reps 405+.

    Respectively Sat, Sun, Mon, Wed. Who does this. To boot I'm in a new gym, state, new spotters etc. I know what it made me capable of. Btw, I have videos for proof.
    Sponsored Logs
    {Division 1, Licogenix, Formula-X} (Courtesy JD and Athletix)
    {Amino1} (Courtesy JPMiller and MusclePharm)
  29. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    I second this wholeheartedly! I'm still hitting PR's.
    5 days post final dose. Most recent, 12/19 CG Bench: 135x20, 225x15, 315x10, 405x1, 415x1 (PR).

    Day 4 of. Benching.in 5 days, Incline, Flat, Decline and today CGB. All final reps 405+.

    Respectively Sat, Sun, Mon, Wed. Who does this. To boot I'm in a new gym, state, new spotters etc. I know what it made me capable of. Btw, I have videos for proof.
    Videos always take the haters else where
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  30. Anabolic Pump bump.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Anabolic Pump bump.
    You trying to rub it in, bro???? Ha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  32. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post

    I just got mine in yesterday...did u?
    I must have forgotten to send my shipping info.... Wonder if late shipping would be still available.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post

    I must have forgotten to send my shipping info.... Wonder if late shipping would be still available.
    Just ask Casey.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    I must have forgotten to send my shipping info.... Wonder if late shipping would be still available.
    You forgoooot? lol You crazy dude!
    US Army, Infantry.
    Currently Deployed.
    Will be back late 2015

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post

    I must have forgotten to send my shipping info.... Wonder if late shipping would be still available.
    Rut roh....yes, PM borobulker

    I will also check on it
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Rut roh....yes, PM borobulker

    I will also check on it
    Please check on mine as well please DW!
    US Army, Infantry.
    Currently Deployed.
    Will be back late 2015

  37. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9

    Please check on mine as well please DW!
    I paid off ups to reroute all versa1 deliveries to my condo.. I'll send u guys some samples!!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  38. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post

    Please check on mine as well please DW!
    Mmm no, I'm ok......




    Juuuuuust kiiiding!!!! Sure thing my man.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  39. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I paid off ups to reroute all versa1 deliveries to my condo.. I'll send u guys some samples!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Mmm no, I'm ok......
    Juuuuuust kiiiding!!!! Sure thing my man.


    US Army, Infantry.
    Currently Deployed.
    Will be back late 2015

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    Rut roh....yes, PM borobulker

    I will also check on it
    I didn't even know stuff wa being shipped out, but since you mentioned it. Check your inbox.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Get over here! You don't want to miss this!!!!
    By MrKleen73 in forum Body Performance Solutions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-27-2011, 12:19 PM
  2. My "I don't want to be sick stack"
    By chainsaw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 03-01-2009, 09:26 AM
  3. for those of us that don't want to pin...
    By psywzrd in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-18-2007, 09:38 AM
  4. Don't miss out on the new products!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 01:09 AM
  5. Don't be the first one to miss out on Omega Sports' ONE!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-29-2007, 06:23 PM
Log in
Log in