Versa-1 because I don't want anyone missing out!!!!! - AnabolicMinds.com

Versa-1 because I don't want anyone missing out!!!!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Versa-1 because I don't want anyone missing out!!!!!

So, with the Versa-1 logs wrapping up and the IC release fast approaching I wanted to drop some knowledge on my AM peeps! As it’s the time of year some maybe trying to fill out that XXL? Maybe you’re about to begin your path to shredded glutes? You’ve added some serious strength this winter and a 315lb bench, a 405lb pull or a 455lb squat is in your grasp and you’re looking for something to help close that gap?

Here are a few out takes from some of the AM testers

Perhaps its strength you’re after?

PR's broken weekly....Most recent 405x6 Decline bench!”
    -HoakiePride

PR's galore. My bench press has historically been a lift that can be stagnant at increasing weight. I was stoked that after 4 weeks my max had gone up 10 lbs. I have also seen even larger max increases in my deadlift and hang clean. Finally, I am also back to squating 300 lbs on my road back from knee rehab and increasing leg volume with front squats and thrusters
    -OnceYouGoJack

Strength has been climbing at an accelerated pace. It has become the norm to see 5-10lb increases between sessions on all of my major lifts.”
    -breezy11

Ok, so strength isn’t your main priority. You want to gain LEAN MUSCLE mass?

I believe my overall size has increased (I did add 3lbs somewhere), particularly my shoulders, chest, and legs. I expect this to continue over the next month.”
    -breezy11

I went into this hoping to continue w/ my cut. That lasted about 2-3 days when I finally realized that I was taking something that obviously created some sort of black hole in my stomach! Even while taking a diet pill w/ known appetite suppression ingredients, I still could not fight the hunger! My calories quickly went way up to a bulking level for the remainder of this run. The beautiful thing about it: My waist stayed the same, while gaining just over 4 lbs! To gain that kind of weight on a natural compound is something I never would have imagined!
    -enhanced

Blowing my weight up 196lbs after being basically plateaued at 183-185lbs for months, breaking PR's and the density/fullness of my muscle bellies while adding very scarce amounts of fats is absolutely incredible.”
    -MonteCedillo

So, you already have the desired size. Now you want to get shredded & vascular?

I am at 136 which is up 1lb from 30 days ago and went from 7% to 6% bf.”
    -DJbombsquad

My bodyfat decreased 2% to 10%”
    -DKgreen88

I've noticed considerable losses in fat around the stomach, love handles and lower chest along with increases in lbm in the arms, shoulders, lats and chest.”
    -SourDough

Now you may be thinking……Wait, it seems like this product may be the definition of versatility. Well my friend, we think so too! After seeing the logs and my first hand experience, I don’t want any of my fellow AM’ers missing out at getting their hands on some!

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME~1/dean/LOCALS~1/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image002.jpg[/IMG]

Click the banner to read how to get VERSA-1 FIRST!

The "Patent Pending Anabolic" we've been testing will be called USPlabs VERSA-1™ // The Muscle | Mind Breakthrough.

Versa = Versatile. As you can see in the other logs, the product is wildly versatile. We purposely selected testers like you from all walks of life, all goals and backgrounds to tell us the whole story. The decision was unanimous; it was a GO.

1 = One. The FIRST of its kind to our industry... The First Muscle | Mind Breakthrough of its kind... The FIRST Patent Pending Anabolic... Easy ONE time per day servings, etc.

This product was developed to provide a very unique, one-of-a-kind experience. Something that could be both seen and felt, whether at the gym or at home recovering. It’s the first of its kind to enhance muscle AND mind…

Inner Circle ONLY release, coming in a few short weeks - First batch drops January 8th, 2013... First come, First Serve. Get to VERSA-1.com for instructions on how to sign up for the I.C. if you're not already "in the know"...

The above is just from our dedicated & hardworking AM crew! For more feedback and another way to jump on IC train is via facebook!!! www.Facebook.com/USPlabsVersa1

HUGE Contest coming this week!!! Giving away 10 bottles of VERSA-1 to AM member!!!!! So keep your eyes open ladies & gents!!!!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

2. Diamond Member
    Answers

Sounds Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!

Attachment 71802

3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Subbed for updates.
    RecoverBro ELITE

•   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Subbed
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

I cannot wait to run 2 bottles of this ater the IC Release....

Epic feedback. Followed so many logs on USP Labs forum.
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

I just liked the page, this product may to good to Be true. Used for bulk maintenance and cutting. Awesome! Looking forward for a promo

7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    So, with the Versa-1 logs wrapping up and the IC release fast approaching I wanted to drop some knowledge on my AM peeps! As it’s the time of year some maybe trying to fill out that XXL? Maybe you’re about to begin your path to shredded glutes? You’ve added some serious strength this winter and a 315lb bench, a 405lb pull or a 455lb squat is in your grasp and you’re looking for something to help close that gap?

Here are a few out takes from some of the AM testers

Perhaps its strength you’re after?

“PR's broken weekly....Most recent 405x6 Decline bench!”
    -HoakiePride

“PR's galore. My bench press has historically been a lift that can be stagnant at increasing weight. I was stoked that after 4 weeks my max had gone up 10 lbs. I have also seen even larger max increases in my deadlift and hang clean. Finally, I am also back to squating 300 lbs on my road back from knee rehab and increasing leg volume with front squats and thrusters”
    -OnceYouGoJack

“Strength has been climbing at an accelerated pace. It has become the norm to see 5-10lb increases between sessions on all of my major lifts.”
    -breezy11

Ok, so strength isn’t your main priority. You want to gain LEAN MUSCLE mass?

“I believe my overall size has increased (I did add 3lbs somewhere), particularly my shoulders, chest, and legs. I expect this to continue over the next month.”
    -breezy11

“I went into this hoping to continue w/ my cut. That lasted about 2-3 days when I finally realized that I was taking something that obviously created some sort of black hole in my stomach! Even while taking a diet pill w/ known appetite suppression ingredients, I still could not fight the hunger! My calories quickly went way up to a bulking level for the remainder of this run. The beautiful thing about it: My waist stayed the same, while gaining just over 4 lbs! To gain that kind of weight on a natural compound is something I never would have imagined!”
    -enhanced

“Blowing my weight up 196lbs after being basically plateaued at 183-185lbs for months, breaking PR's and the density/fullness of my muscle bellies while adding very scarce amounts of fats is absolutely incredible.”
    -MonteCedillo

So, you already have the desired size. Now you want to get shredded & vascular?

“I am at 136 which is up 1lb from 30 days ago and went from 7% to 6% bf.”
    -DJbombsquad

“My bodyfat decreased 2% to 10%”
    -DKgreen88

“I've noticed considerable losses in fat around the stomach, love handles and lower chest along with increases in lbm in the arms, shoulders, lats and chest.”
    -SourDough

Now you may be thinking……Wait, it seems like this product may be the definition of versatility. Well my friend, we think so too! After seeing the logs and my first hand experience, I don’t want any of my fellow AM’ers missing out at getting their hands on some!

Click the banner to read how to get VERSA-1 FIRST!

The "Patent Pending Anabolic" we've been testing will be called USPlabs VERSA-1™ // The Muscle | Mind Breakthrough.

Versa = Versatile. As you can see in the other logs, the product is wildly versatile. We purposely selected testers like you from all walks of life, all goals and backgrounds to tell us the whole story. The decision was unanimous; it was a GO.

1 = One. The FIRST of its kind to our industry... The First Muscle | Mind Breakthrough of its kind... The FIRST Patent Pending Anabolic... Easy ONE time per day servings, etc.

This product was developed to provide a very unique, one-of-a-kind experience. Something that could be both seen and felt, whether at the gym or at home recovering. It’s the first of its kind to enhance muscle AND mind…

Inner Circle ONLY release, coming in a few short weeks - First batch drops January 8th, 2013... First come, First Serve. Get to VERSA-1.com for instructions on how to sign up for the I.C. if you're not already "in the know"...

The above is just from our dedicated & hardworking AM crew! For more feedback and another way to jump on IC train is via facebook!!! www.Facebook.com/USPlabsVersa1

HUGE Contest coming this week!!! Giving away 10 bottles of VERSA-1 to AM member!!!!! So keep your eyes open ladies & gents!!!!!
    12--->10 and broke multiple pr's. kept the strength after cycling off
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator

8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

I knew it was a good idea to bring my laptop along to the beach! Will be checking in every morning, lunch time and after i get back from the beach around 8 =D

9. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    I knew it was a good idea to bring my laptop along to the beach! Will be checking in every morning, lunch time and after i get back from the beach around 8 =D

Haha, sand and laptops don't go so well together!

10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Bump for those who may have not seen over the weekend...

11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Answers

Damn, I need to try this stuff out.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/

12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    Damn, I need to try this stuff out.
    Long time no see brother! Yes, this baby is a gem. Oh and with the IC release coming up, the deal we're offering may cause mass hysteria!!!!

13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Haha, sand and laptops don't go so well together!
    Its for USP Labs.. Be worth it lol.

14. Board Sponsor
    Answers

Amazing Deal on January 8th..

I'm taking the same approach. I want to get as many bottles out to the public in exchange for thier honest feedback..

15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post

I'm taking the same approach. I want to get as many bottles out to the public in exchange for thier honest feedback..
    Would love to try it out.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/

16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Sounds awesome to me. This is why I love usplabs so much. Quality guys & quality product
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator

17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Answers

This sounds amazing!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

For real. I'm unsubbing. I don't like being tortured
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Well so far all rhe people that logged loved it. Lets see what the others who buy it will have to say.

20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Well so far all rhe people that logged loved it. Lets see what the others who buy it will have to say.
    I'm confident they'll agree. I logged it and am just as (if not more) excited as everyone else for the IC release.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I'm confident they'll agree. I logged it and am just as (if not more) excited as everyone else for the IC release.
    I'm super anxious. Casey picked me to win a bottle on the name and make a bottle promo. But I'll buy one when it drops by Inner Circle.

22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

I'm super anxious. Casey picked me to win a bottle on the name and make a bottle promo. But I'll buy one when it drops by Inner Circle.
    I just got mine in yesterday...did u?

23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

I'm a rep and I'm buying some during the IC drop

24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post

And I'm getting some in the IC release best believe

25. Diamond Member
    Answers

I'm a rep and I'm buying some during the IC drop

If you drop it, I'll be there to catch it. You'll just think you lost it or something. You'll be moving the fridge, the couch, everything...Thinking the bottle rolled underneath things. It was just T-bone moving so fast you couldn't see him come and steal your stash.

26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Sounds awesome to me. This is why I love usplabs so much. Quality guys & quality product
    Quoted
    For
    Truth

Honestly, i have seen not 1 single negative feedback on a log of Versa-1 Yet... and i have followed well over 20-30 on multiple sites (bb.com, Anabolic Minds, and USP labs forums)

Its pretty damn clear. They struck gold.

27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Nothing yet =/

28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Quoted
    For
    Truth

Honestly, i have seen not 1 single negative feedback on a log of Versa-1 Yet... and i have followed well over 20-30 on multiple sites (bb.com, Anabolic Minds, and USP labs forums)

Its pretty damn clear. They struck gold.
    I second this wholeheartedly! I'm still hitting PR's.
    5 days post final dose. Most recent, 12/19 CG Bench: 135x20, 225x15, 315x10, 405x1, 415x1 (PR).

Day 4 of. Benching.in 5 days, Incline, Flat, Decline and today CGB. All final reps 405+.

Respectively Sat, Sun, Mon, Wed. Who does this. To boot I'm in a new gym, state, new spotters etc. I know what it made me capable of. Btw, I have videos for proof.
    Sponsored Logs
    {Division 1, Licogenix, Formula-X} (Courtesy JD and Athletix)
    {Amino1} (Courtesy JPMiller and MusclePharm)

29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    I second this wholeheartedly! I'm still hitting PR's.
    5 days post final dose. Most recent, 12/19 CG Bench: 135x20, 225x15, 315x10, 405x1, 415x1 (PR).

Day 4 of. Benching.in 5 days, Incline, Flat, Decline and today CGB. All final reps 405+.

Respectively Sat, Sun, Mon, Wed. Who does this. To boot I'm in a new gym, state, new spotters etc. I know what it made me capable of. Btw, I have videos for proof.
    Videos always take the haters else where

30. Diamond Member
    Answers

Anabolic Pump bump.

31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Anabolic Pump bump.
    You trying to rub it in, bro???? Ha

32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

I must have forgotten to send my shipping info.... Wonder if late shipping would be still available.

33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post

I must have forgotten to send my shipping info.... Wonder if late shipping would be still available.
    Just ask Casey.

34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

You forgoooot? lol You crazy dude!

35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Rut roh....yes, PM borobulker

I will also check on it

36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

I will also check on it
    Please check on mine as well please DW!

37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9

I paid off ups to reroute all versa1 deliveries to my condo.. I'll send u guys some samples!!

38. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Mmm no, I'm ok......

Juuuuuust kiiiding!!!! Sure thing my man.

39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I paid off ups to reroute all versa1 deliveries to my condo.. I'll send u guys some samples!!
    Mmm no, I'm ok......
    Juuuuuust kiiiding!!!! Sure thing my man.

40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

I will also check on it
    I didn't even know stuff wa being shipped out, but since you mentioned it. Check your inbox.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Get over here! You don't want to miss this!!!!
    By MrKleen73 in forum Body Performance Solutions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-27-2011, 11:19 AM
  2. My "I don't want to be sick stack"
    By chainsaw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 03-01-2009, 08:26 AM
  3. for those of us that don't want to pin...
    By psywzrd in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-18-2007, 08:38 AM
  4. Don't miss out on the new products!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 12:09 AM
  5. Don't be the first one to miss out on Omega Sports' ONE!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-29-2007, 05:23 PM