The FL3X MAGNUM Blog at ANDRO FACTORY!!

  1. The FL3X MAGNUM Blog at ANDRO FACTORY!!


    Be sure to check out ANDRO FACTORY'S own FL3X MAGNUM and his Blog here

    Flex | Andro Factory

    Check these blogs below with more to come!!!!!

    Whatever Happened to Weight Training and Cardio? | Andro Factory

    Building an Upper Chest FAST | Andro Factory

    The Fitness Freak On Your Christmas List | Andro Factory





    The leader of Testosterone Enhancement & Natural Prohormones.
    www.*****************


    Support us on: AF FaceBook & BULK-UP FaceBook & AF YouTube


  2. Thanks!

    I'm always looking for something to write about so if anyone has any requests I'd happily take them into consideration.

  3. Christmas list text was good, I wish that Santa would give me some supps!

    I'd like to read texts about prohormones, especially stacking and running long cycles
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    Christmas list text was good, I wish that Santa would give me some supps!

    I'd like to read texts about prohormones, especially stacking and running long cycles
    I love long cycles

  5. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I love long cycles
    I'd love to try it too, longest so far is this current cycle (will be 45 days) but if I stick with my plan, next one will be about 60 days with various compounds stacked (probably MUSCLE-UP for DHT base and few other compounds, been looking for P-BOLD, 1-Alpha and maybe H-Drol if I didn't decide to stay away from methyls).
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  6. i have a ton of topics I'd like to see.maybe we can get a weekly or monthly thing started where members can suggest ideas for topics

  7. giving this a nice bump I enjoyed reading these.nice work here
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    They let this guy have a blog?!

    Just kidding xoxo
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  9. gotta love the blogs!

  10. i saw the new ones very nice
  11. Great Articles Flex, leaving us hungry for more!


    Awesome support Mich. The blogs look good, thanks for spreading the word! Did you guys see the Juicing for BULKING. Awesome.Great Articles Flex, leaving us hungry for more!-AF
    Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    Be sure to check out ANDRO FACTORY'S own FL3X MAGNUM and his Blog hereFlex | Andro FactoryCheck these blogs below with more to come!!!!!Whatever Happened to Weight Training and Cardio? | Andro FactoryBuilding an Upper Chest FAST | Andro FactoryThe Fitness Freak On Your Christmas List | Andro FactoryThe leader of Testosterone Enhancement & Natural Prohormones.www.*****************Support us on: AF FaceBook & BULK-UP FaceBook & AF YouTube

  12. In b 4 Tom Davis
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  13. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    In b 4 Tom Davis
    Yipppppeeeee
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  14. Toco looks more helpful thanks..............

  15. Flex is easily my favourite thing about AndroFactory. Keep the blogs coming!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  16. that's kinda catchy copy i might have to use that one

  17. can someone guide me on this....


    Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    that's kinda catchy copy i might have to use that one

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Tom Davis View Post
    can someone guide me on this....
    through the. blogs?

  19. Yes ..... through the blogs.



    Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    through the. blogs?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Tom Davis View Post
    Yes ..... through the blogs.
    cool shoot me a pm with any questions you have

  21. There are a lot of good blogs up right now.
    Be sure to comment on your favorites to show your support or ask any questions!

    Also taking suggestions for new blogs.
    Working on a new one ATM...

  22. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    There are a lot of good blogs up right now.
    Be sure to comment on your favorites to show your support or ask any questions!

    Also taking suggestions for new blogs.
    Working on a new one ATM...
    awesome I've enjoyed your blogs they are different than your normal basic blogs so they stand out and are actually fun to read while still filled with some good info.blog companies should keep you on their radar

  23. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    In b 4 Tom Davis
    Lol.

  24. Speaking of blogs, we are posting a dozen new research based article blogs over the next two weeks. Specifically related to the new release of MAX-BULK, FOCUS & LEAN-CUT. You'll find detailed research blogs on the steroid hormones and comparisons to the other products available at AF; to help direct you to the product that will get you to your goals.

    Thanks

    -AF

  25. Flex, I want you to write a blog post about that thing we were talking about in Facebook messages last night.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  26. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Flex, I want you to write a blog post about that thing we were talking about in Facebook messages last night.
    now this sounds interesting. in for pillow talk after dark

  27. yes it's nice thing.......I hope it will help

    Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    Speaking of blogs, we are posting a dozen new research based article blogs over the next two weeks. Specifically related to the new release of MAX-BULK, FOCUS & LEAN-CUT. You'll find detailed research blogs on the steroid hormones and comparisons to the other products available at AF; to help direct you to the product that will get you to your goals.

    Thanks

    -AF

  28. bump for the blogs

  29. lol..........

    Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    bump for the blogs
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Name the new BULKING product from ANDRO FACTORY.
    By Androfactory in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 341
    Last Post: 12-29-2012, 01:04 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-11-2004, 05:29 PM
  3. Question about the new products available at BDC
    By CROWLER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-03-2003, 11:47 PM
Log in
Log in