VERSA-1™ "Muscle | Mind Project " // ENTER for Info & Giveaway!! - AnabolicMinds.com

VERSA-1™ "Muscle | Mind Project " // ENTER for Info & Giveaway!!

Page 1 of 18 1236 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

VERSA-1™ "Muscle | Mind Project " // ENTER for Info & Giveaway!!

As you’ve heard – the "Patent Pending Anabolic" we've been testing will be called USPlabs VERSA-1™ // The Muscle | Mind Breakthrough.

As you know – this product was developed to provide a very unique, one-of-a-kind experience. Something that could be both seen and felt, whether at the gym or at home recovering. It’s the first of its kind to enhance muscle AND mind…

Why "VERSA-1"?

Versa = Versatile... As you can see in the other logs, the product is wildly versatile. We purposely selected testers like you from all walks of life, all goals and backgrounds to tell us the whole story. The decision was unanimous; it was a GO.

1 = One. The FIRST of its kind to our industry... The First Muscle | Mind Breakthrough of its kind... The FIRST Patent Pending Anabolic... Easy ONE time per day servings, etc.

Thus, We arrived at USPlabs VERSA-1™.

Now, for the good stuff…

TESTERS - We're asking you to share your unique Muscle/Mind experiences from your Versa-1 alpha test... Simply tell us about what YOU "felt" in a few sentences or a video.

NON-TESTERS - WINNING is easy! Once the testers start to share their stories, we're asking you to go 'all-in' and ask them any questions you had regarding their VERSA-1 test... As we mentioned about, this is the first product of its kind - so, these questions should help paint the picture of what VERSA-1 is all about! Ask multiple questions for multiple chances at one of the TEN FREE VERSA-1 bottles we will be giving away!

I would also like to invite all of you to our VERSA-1 Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/VERSA-1/. If you’re on Twitter or Instagram follow us at @USPlabs and join the conversation with the hashtag #MuscleMindProject.

Now - Other HUGE news dropping today is that we have set a date for this one-of-a-kind Inner Circle sale....

Janurary 8th, 2013 - VERSA-1 IC RELEASE

The first batch of VERSA-1 drops, but ONLY to our Inner Circle members. Keep in mind - this will be your only chance to secure VERSA-1 first. After our Inner Circle batch is gone, it will be weeks before any more is available for sale (and obviously at a higher cost than the IC pricing).

NEED TO JOIN THE IC OR NOT SURE? Visit www.Versa-1.com/ for more info!

We look to you as the hardcore customer to spread the word. With your help we will never have to release a print advertisement. If we don’t have to release print adds the cost of product is reduced. Once we go to print, the end price starts to inflate. Help us keep this underground but mainstream.... Simple as that.

You're our footsoldiers, and for that - we will keep you in good hands!

Team USPlabs

\\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I loved this stuff!

I was one of the first batch of tester for this! I broke many pr's throughout its use. I ended up losing 2 pounds but my weight fluctuates all the time. I felt super hungry all the time and ate like a horse! I also felt pumped up for days after a workout, even on off days! I recommend everyone try this stuff out!!
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  3. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    I loved this stuff!

I was one of the first batch of tester for this! I broke many pr's throughout its use. I ended up losing 2 pounds but my weight fluctuates all the time. I felt super hungry all the time and ate like a horse! I also felt pumped up for days after a workout, even on off days! I recommend everyone try this stuff out!!
    When did it kick in for you?

Can you compare it to anything on the market right now?

How much do you think a bottle of this versatile product is worth? $30? $40? $50? $60 even?

What USP products would you stack with it?

Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I loved this stuff!

You've been in the game awhile... Great stuff coming from you. Thank You!
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Haven't bought a proper USPLabs product in, well, ever (excluding USPowders, frequent customer here), but heck, I'll bite and subscribe to IC to see what it looks like
    Check your form: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/exercise-science/190675-proper-techniques.html
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/235436-tossing-weight-torobestia.html
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia View Post
    Haven't bought a proper USPLabs product in, well, ever (excluding USPowders, frequent customer here), but heck, I'll bite and subscribe to IC to see what it looks like
    We appreciate your interest. If you have any questions about the Inner Circle, please feel free to ask.

This will be a great release to start your USPlabs Journey with!
  7. Professional Member

Here is my question:

How this stuff works? Is it nutrient partitioner or testosterone booster? Does it increase protection of some other anabolic hormone or maybe lowers cortisol?
    Olympus Labs Rep
    Olympus-labs.com - Products that will turn men into demigods!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What kind of gains? Wet/dry?

Can someone describe the "mind" effects?

For someone who is prone to estrogen-like sides, how did this product fare for u?

Any changes in bf (if no dietary changes were made)

I am also interested in if it had nutrient partionining type effects as the above poster asked!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  9. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Pretty much read coops log and many questions will be answered. For me at least.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  10. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I Ran a bottle of versa-1 as a beta tester, first thing I noticed and it was obvious for me was the mental clarity when dosed preworkout with stimulants. Clear, focused workouts with great energy.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    I Ran a bottle of versa-1 as a beta tester, first thing I noticed and it was obvious for me was the mental clarity when dosed preworkout with stimulants. Clear, focused workouts with great energy.
    How much you bench bro?
    ^^^Does this count for an entry?
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  12. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    How much you bench bro?
    ^^^Does this count for an entry?
    Oh I dont lift
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    Oh I dont lift
    Plyos only
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  14. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Solid. Did you put up your review yet or you still on the V 1?
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  15. Professional Member

Does this have stimulant effect?

How would it do as a part of PCT?

How it affects joints?

Is it good for libido?

What is best time to take it? Pre bed, in the morning, with or without meals?

How would it be precontest (does it bloat the psysique that would be extremely dry without it?)
    Olympus Labs Rep
    Olympus-labs.com - Products that will turn men into demigods!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Is this best used for power gains, muscle density, or physique altering? I know the three are related to a degree, but which is Versa's most noticeable contribution?
    BOARD TYRANT
  17. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Is this best used for power gains, muscle density, or physique altering? I know the three are related to a degree, but which is Versa's most noticeable contribution?
    Out of those 3 things, I'd say strength for me personally
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Im a middle aged man whos been out of the game for awhile and have some pounds to lose. How will this type of product help me. Basicly, why should I take this product, after eating clean, training right, what will versa 1 do for me
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I slimmed down a little while doing a clean bulk! The most notable, I'd sy, is strength increase
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Thanks for the insight gents!
    BOARD TYRANT
  21. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post

How much do you think a bottle of this versatile product is worth? $30? $40? $50? $60 even?

When you see the IC deal...you're going to be like WTF.
  22. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep

I believe it
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post

And I can't wait
  24. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

For sure.
    I'm down!
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

This is for the guys that took it without stims.

What was your focus like in the gym?

Did you feel energized through your workout?

Have your ever taken any other supplement that you could compare this to?
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

I slimmed down a little while doing a clean bulk! The most notable, I'd sy, is strength increase
    so when you say slimmed down, its possible for this product to help in the weight loss department or would you say more of a recomp. Also for those who took test powder, how would you compare the two?
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Out of those 3 things, I'd say strength for me personally
    Have u ever tried prime by usplabs? i loved it but the most important aspect I got from it was strength increase. If you used both, could you compare the diffrences? I still have sum prime to use and if their the same type product, I wouldnt need versa 1
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post

I'd say between 1st and second week I could really see a difference. Hunger changed almost immediately

Not that I have tried

I'd say a solid 40-50

I'd like to stack it with jack3d, c20 and test powder and see how that'd work
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I was one of the VERSA-1 testers as well. I'm currently very busy, but will glady comment on any questions and my experience as soon as I can.
    PES Representative
    http://selectprotein.com
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post

Prime is awesome. I'm using it now. The thing is you really need a good dose for it to be effective. I'm taking 15 caps a day now and on my last bottle. You don't need any supplement though.
    Wow,15? I still have yet to try it!
  31. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    Have u ever tried prime by usplabs? i loved it but the most important aspect I got from it was strength increase. If you used both, could you compare the diffrences? I still have sum prime to use and if their the same type product, I wouldnt need versa 1
    I beta tested Prime, and to be honest it was a long time ago and I haven't used it since. I have a few bottles laying around here that I haven't had the time to run. I remember strength being very good from the beta, but again so long now hard to compare.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

i have four or five bottles, i stocked up when people were jumping ship. its a great product. from what im reading, versa sounds like anabeta. anyone like to compare thats tried both
  33. Elite Member

i have four or five bottles, i stocked up when people were jumping ship. its a great product. from what im reading, versa sounds like anabeta. anyone like to compare thats tried both
    Different for me, but some have reported similarities like muscle fullness, hunger and vascularity.

I felt solid pumps, vascularity, and the part that shined for me with V1 was the mental focus/clarity when combined with stims (I used alphamine)
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

See a lot of questions here fellas, rest assured. When I get home to my computer I'll be helping clarify some things. I'm on the left coast so I'm a little behind so please bare with me. YOU'RE GONNA BE LIIIIKE WHOOOOOOOA!!!!!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5dCopAZaq8">YouTube Link</a>
    BahahA I just laughed so hard..
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

My video will be up tomorrow. Will post up here
  37. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    What kind of gains? Wet/dry?

Can someone describe the "mind" effects?
    Breezy11: oFocus/Euphoria: Focus is high during training sessions. I can't say for sure if this is directly related to PA or not, but I've been locked into my workouts consistently. The results I'm seeing have definitely helped bring my focus in the gym to a very high level.
    Enhanced: Another aspect that this pill really brought out was my mood. It was like taking a happy pill every day! Taking Patented Anabolic along with a stimulant based product only exacerbated the heightened mood! Can I put my wife on a bottle of this for that alone?? Lol.. If for some reason, she reads this, I'm a dead man..

For someone who is prone to estrogen-like sides, how did this product fare for u?
    ME: I have gyno from puberty, I had ZERO issues nor did anyone in their logs, to my knowledge, express this as an issue

Any changes in bf (if no dietary changes were made)
    Enhanced: My calories quickly went way up to a bulking level for the remainder of this run. The beautiful thing about it: My waist stayed the same, while gaining just over 4 lbs! To gain that kind of weight on a natural compound is something I never would have imagined!
    ME: I lost 1.8% bodyfat with ZERO change to diet
    OnceYouGoJack: I'm eating below maintenance levels 4 days a week. . My wife and I have both noticed that I have gotten leaner in my midsection and legs despite the increase in weight, while I have had some of my friends and family comment that I am looking bigger. Leaning out in those stubborn areas while getting full in the areas that count.

I am also interested in if it had nutrient partionining type effects as the above poster asked!
    DKGreen88:
    o Muscle Fullness- This is one thing I have definitely noticed with PA. My muscles are fuller and denser all the time. It doesn't matter if I worked out that day or not. I loved this aspect of the PA

Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    Does this have stimulant effect?

How would it do as a part of PCT?
    Just like any other time

How it affects joints?
    None reported any issues of note, to my knowledge.

Is it good for libido?
    Some reported increases in libido but nothing that lasted or was noteworthy for an extended period, to my knowledge.

What is best time to take it? Pre bed, in the morning, with or without meals?
    With your morning thermo or meal and Pre-Workout

How would it be precontest (does it bloat the psysique that would be extremely dry without it?)
    SourDough: Body Composition Changes: 10/10
    This is where P.A. truly shines. It took my cut and turned it into an outright recomp. I couldn't ask for more from a natty supplement while cutting. I started at a weight of 210.8, dropped approx 5-6lbs across the first couple weeks and added it back on ending at 209.8.... all measurements in a fasted state, so variables are minimal. I feel as though it aided in fat loss throughout but really started ramping up lbm as the run progressed. Personally I've noticed considerable losses in fat around the stomach, love handles and lower chest along with increases in lbm in the arms, shoulders, lats and chest. (Pictures, before-> after, below)
    OnceYouGoJack: Other notes: I did notice an increase in vascularity for veins that were already present. They seemed to become more prominent quickly. Also some days I noticed an increase in recovery.
    DJbombsquad: duration of using the product each week I felt stronger and was able to push each week longer. I feel like I was very hungry threw out the day. So I weighted my self today and I am at 136 which is up 1lb from 30 days ago and went from 7% to 6% bf
    MonteCedillo: Blowing my weight up 196lbs after being basically plateaued at 183-185lbs for months, breaking PR's and the density/fullness of my muscle bellies while adding very scarce amounts of fats is absolutely incredible
    I think I answered this in the above. The beauty of this product is, its VERSAtility. You make it work for you.
    HokiePride reported Training changes/Performance- PR's broken weekly....Most recent 405x6 Decline bench!
    There were also countless PR’s, it would take me hours to quote all of them
    Im a middle aged man whos been out of the game for awhile and have some pounds to lose. How will this type of product help me. Basicly, why should I take this product, after eating clean, training right, what will versa 1 do for me
    Whatever you want!!! Again, it’s all in the name. Whatever the testers were tring to do, they did! Some had to put up with not gaining bodyfat while eating 7k cals/day or even dropping some bodyfat while adding lbs.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    This is for the guys that took it without stims.

What was your focus like in the gym?
    DKGreen88: o Focus/Euphoria - When taken with jack3d, the focus is amazing. I could go for days

Breezy11: oFocus/Euphoria: Focus is high during training sessions. I can't say for sure if this is directly related to PA or not, but I've been locked into my workouts consistently. The results I'm seeing have definitely helped bring my focus in the gym to a very high level.

Did you feel energized through your workout?
    HoakiePride: Energy: Incredible
    Again, it would take me hours, maybe days to pull everyone who commented on their improved energy in the gym
    All answers are in bold. I hope this helps guys. If I have not answered your questions well enough for your liking…please, please let me know and I will do my best to answer if for you. Any other questions please contact me!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

I actually called him insane on the conference call he dropped the IC plan on. I don't get it... Haha
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    See a lot of questions here fellas, rest assured. When I get home to my computer I'll be helping clarify some things. I'm on the left coast so I'm a little behind so please bare with me. YOU'RE GONNA BE LIIIIKE WHOOOOOOOA!!!!!!
    DW on Versa 1 like WHOAA

Veins poppin in my delts like WHOAA
  40. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    I actually called him insane on the conference call he dropped the IC plan on. I don't get it... Haha
    As we started this project the product has done the talking. In order to get it into as many hands as possible, the price has be great. I hope in return the word continues to spread with minimal advertising.

It could be crazy. It could be brilliant. I could be maaaaa..
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Arson by Muscle Asylum Project
    By xMike777x in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-02-2009, 04:48 PM
  2. Muscle Asylum Project (Anabolic O.D)
    By AlexParty in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 02:45 PM
  3. Freak Fix by Muscle Asylum Project
    By penn21 in forum Supplements