Meet the product: ORIGIN
- 12-11-2012, 01:30 PM
Meet the product: ORIGIN
We'd like to invite our customers to learn a little and ask a lot...
Training is framed by an origin and an end. Two points necessary to achieve a result; the quest to best a better you… That end point is up to you, but the ORIGIN is a gift...
- Improves exercise performance (All)
- Increases blood flow leading to stronger pumps (Citrulline)
- Increases ammonia clearance from skeletal muscle (Citrulline)
- Improves resistance to fatigue (Citrulline)
- Reduces DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness) (Citrulline)
- Increases GH/IGF-1 response to training (TMG/Betaine)
- Reduces cortisol response to training (TMG/Betaine)
- Improves quality of exercise performed (TMG/Betaine)
- Long lasting effects on energy (DiCaffeine Malate)
- Blunts cortisol response to training/increases testosterone levels (DiCaffeine Malate)
- Increase focus and relaxed attention (Theanine)
- Improve exercise tolerance and resistance to fatigue (Theanine)
- Accelerate mental recovery from exercise (Theanine)
- Helps the body cope with strenuous exercise (Rhodiola)
- Enhances cognitive function (Rhodiola)
- Improves mood and energy levels (Rhodiola)
- Cardio-protective (Rhodiola)
To assess tolerance, begin by taking half of one serving (1 scoop). Progress to 1 full serving (2 scoops) 30 minutes prior to exercise or physical activity.
When is the best time to take Origin?We suggest 30-45 minutes before training for optimal dosing time but we also recommend trying your own dosing times and seeing what works best for you.
Can I stack Protocol Advanced and Origin?Certainly; combining the two would have profound results on your training performance.
Is it best for weight training or can I take it for cardio?Origin is built to enhance your performance regardless of whether it might be laps in the pool or reps in the weight room.
I’ve been using Origin for some time now and I think it’s causing headaches?This is actually a common side effect based on your individual tolerance to theanine. If this happens to you, simply take time off and try and avoid teas and even some energy drinks that may contain theanine in higher doses. The dose used in Origin has been evaluated to be incredibly well tolerated and when caffeine is dosed alongside it, headaches are easily prevented.
We open up to the FAQ to all of you!
HYBRID Performance Nutrition
Mike ~ R/D
- 12-11-2012, 03:11 PM
I have to say flavor is top notch.Sarah
Starting weight- 4/06- 245 LBS after birth of 2nd child
Now 151 22.9% BF
- 12-11-2012, 03:33 PM
12-11-2012, 03:43 PM
12-11-2012, 04:26 PM
Less than a buck a (true) serving for a top notch PRE. Like the sound of that!
GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
12-11-2012, 04:33 PM
12-11-2012, 05:10 PM
12-11-2012, 07:42 PM
12-11-2012, 09:14 PM
12-11-2012, 09:17 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By MM11 in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-02-2012, 11:23 AM
- By Sean in forum SupplementsReplies: 51Last Post: 08-08-2012, 06:13 PM
- By khafra in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-07-2003, 07:13 PM