BPS Vanillean GIVEAWAY Promo - 5 Winners

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. BPS Vanillean GIVEAWAY Promo - 5 Winners


    BPS presents our latest fat burner:

    Vanillean!
    Five winners will be chosen!

    Alright guys, the anticipation has been building for a while now, but it's finally here. The fine folks at BPS have decided to give away not one, not two, not three, not four, BUT FIVE BOTTLES OF VANILLEAN. Winners will be chosen in a timely fashion. Winners must provide a detailed log of this product. So with all of that said, let's get some sweet applications in.

    Age:
    Previous fat burners:
    Goals:
    Why should BPS chose you:
    Previous logs (if applicable):

    P.S. Sorry non-Americans. US Only.

    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    Enter promo code "JWA" and receive 50% off your next MST order!


  2. Awesome opportunity!excited to see the logs.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  3. Age:
    29

    Previous fat burners:
    Mitotropin
    Adipose Annihilation V2
    Recompadrol
    Hydroxycut
    Xenadrine
    Pyro RX
    Rezolution

    Goals:
    Right now I'm focusing on lean mass and have been using fat burners to help keep the fat off while I'm gaining. I'm using a TKD diet of my own design. Basically, 50g of carbs on off days, 100g on workout days centered around my workout for M-F with the weekend as my anything goes time.

    Why should BPS chose you:
    I'm currently lean bulking so it would be a great way to show how the product keeps a guy lean while he's on a calorie surplus. Also, I'm a very experienced trainee (going on 12 years and an amateur NPC competitor). I am faithful logger who is not afraid to post vids, pics, food intake, and detailed training info.

    Previous logs (if applicable):
    M.A.N.A. - Melting Adipose Nuclear Assault (Sponsored Log)
    •   
       


  4. Oh hell yeah! Lets see those apps guys!
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  5. Profile released? Or am I just not seeing it above..?
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

  6. Age:21
    Previous fat burners: super hd
    Goals: get lean.
    Why should BPS chose you: I will log the sh** out of this product
    Previous logs (if applicable):

  7. Bout time!!!!
    Good luck to the applicants. If the gf is reading this....add this to my Christmas list

  8. SCHWING!!
    Psalm 73:26
    My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

  9. Great apps so far. Let's get some more in guys.

    Also as far as the profile, I'm certain it will be released to the public shortly.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    Enter promo code "JWA" and receive 50% off your next MST order!

  10. Ingredients?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  11. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Ingredients?
    They are coming bro. This like no Sh*t is almost released. Details on ingredients will be out very soon.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  12. Nice!!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  13. Age:31
    Previous fat burners: OEP, DCP, LX, Caffeine, Thermogum (Awesome stuff), HEAT
    Goals: get leaner
    Why should BPS chose you: The new year is coming up and you know what that means. Cutting season starts!

  14. hella opp!!
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

  15. In for the Logs!

  16. Partial ingredient list for Vanillean:

    Raspberry Ketones
    Zingerone
    Vanillin
    Capsaicin
    Carvacrol
    Allyl Isothiocyanate
    Black Pepper Extract

    The full writeup will be available on the release day, which is due next week.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  17. Quote Originally Posted by metroba
    Partial ingredient list for Vanillean:

    Raspberry Ketones
    Zingerone
    Vanillin
    Capsaicin
    Carvacrol
    Allyl Isothiocyanate
    Black Pepper Extract

    The full writeup will be available on the release day, which is due next week.
    Cool thanks
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  18. Age: 24
    Previous fat burners: oep, dexaprine, thermodex, clen, ECY, fat smack xr, and a few others
    Goals:drop this body fat I put on during pct plus some
    Why should BPS chose you:I love endosurge so I know bps is top notch! So I'm excited to see how they make a fat burner...I will be using this with test E and superdrol as a cut/recomp...I am very detailed in my logs and will do before and after pics
    Previous logs (if applicable):

    P.S. Sorry non-Americans. US Only.
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  19. great apps guys. let's get even more
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    Enter promo code "JWA" and receive 50% off your next MST order!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Age: 24
    Previous fat burners: oep, dexaprine, thermodex, clen, ECY, fat smack xr, and a few others
    Goals:drop this body fat I put on during pct plus some
    Why should BPS chose you:I love endosurge so I know bps is top notch! So I'm excited to see how they make a fat burner...I will be using this with test E and superdrol as a cut/recomp...I am very detailed in my logs and will do before and after pics
    Previous logs (if applicable):

    P.S. Sorry non-Americans. US Only.
    Solid logger here

  21. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

    Solid logger here
    I can second that. Legit detailed logger here
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  22. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Solid logger here
    Thanks! We'll definitely take this into consideration
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    Enter promo code "JWA" and receive 50% off your next MST order!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Age: 24
    Previous fat burners: oep, dexaprine, thermodex, clen, ECY, fat smack xr, and a few others
    Goals:drop this body fat I put on during pct plus some
    Why should BPS chose you:I love endosurge so I know bps is top notch! So I'm excited to see how they make a fat burner...I will be using this with test E and superdrol as a cut/recomp...I am very detailed in my logs and will do before and after pics
    Previous logs (if applicable):

    P.S. Sorry non-Americans. US Only.
    would love to see this guy log it!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  24. Darn, every pepper extract I've tried so far has giving me nothing but trouble lol.
    In for the logs however

  25. some of the fat burner/stims i have tried:
    og stimx still at the top, alri venom og right there along with some old school ephedra stuff-hydroxycut,ripped fuel.
    the ephedra stuff is still the best, imo-rip.
    the 1,3 stuff came close to replacing ephedra, close but not quite, imo...ok, here goes:
    oep
    oxyeca
    oxyeca black
    amp-give pa credit, 1st geranium product!!!
    adrena-g
    alpha-t2-nattys 1st product, loved it
    alpha-t2 new
    dexaprine
    speedx3
    white lightning
    yellow thunder
    black cat
    hyper t2
    shred ultra og
    clearshot, that dammed pa hs a big head, but he sure comes up with good stuff
    lipo6
    lean extreme
    lean fx
    rezolution
    redline-almost all versions, vpx knows stims
    jet fuel
    scorch
    reduction-am/pm
    hyperdrive
    rx6
    roxylean
    liquid clenbutrx
    dren
    meltdown
    venom
    stimx, every version
    shift
    red acid
    hot rox
    hot rox extreme
    leviathan
    leviathan reloaded
    ready 4 war
    adrenalean
    phenadrine
    swagger
    motivate
    addrenellin
    combustion

    if you type in almost any of those names i am pretty sure you will find a thread with me posting in it...if not logging it, maybe 60% of the fatburners/stims listed i have logged or at least did a sample review!!!

  26. Great resume bigt. Let's get some more apps guys.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    Enter promo code "JWA" and receive 50% off your next MST order!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Age: 24
    Previous fat burners: oep, dexaprine, thermodex, clen, ECY, fat smack xr, and a few others
    Goals:drop this body fat I put on during pct plus some
    Why should BPS chose you:I love endosurge so I know bps is top notch! So I'm excited to see how they make a fat burner...I will be using this with test E and superdrol as a cut/recomp...I am very detailed in my logs and will do before and after pics
    Previous logs (if applicable):

    P.S. Sorry non-Americans. US Only.
    Killer logger!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  28. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Age: 24
    Previous fat burners: oep, dexaprine, thermodex, clen, ECY, fat smack xr, and a few others
    Goals:drop this body fat I put on during pct plus some
    Why should BPS chose you:I love endosurge so I know bps is top notch! So I'm excited to see how they make a fat burner...I will be using this with test E and superdrol as a cut/recomp...I am very detailed in my logs and will do before and after pics
    Previous logs (if applicable):

    P.S. Sorry non-Americans. US Only.
    Great Logger with a lot of fire!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    some of the fat burner/stims i have tried:
    og stimx still at the top, alri venom og right there along with some old school ephedra stuff-hydroxycut,ripped fuel.
    the ephedra stuff is still the best, imo-rip.
    the 1,3 stuff came close to replacing ephedra, close but not quite, imo...ok, here goes:
    oep
    oxyeca
    oxyeca black
    amp-give pa credit, 1st geranium product!!!
    adrena-g
    alpha-t2-nattys 1st product, loved it
    alpha-t2 new
    dexaprine
    speedx3
    white lightning
    yellow thunder
    black cat
    hyper t2
    shred ultra og
    clearshot, that dammed pa hs a big head, but he sure comes up with good stuff
    lipo6
    lean extreme
    lean fx
    rezolution
    redline-almost all versions, vpx knows stims
    jet fuel
    scorch
    reduction-am/pm
    hyperdrive
    rx6
    roxylean
    liquid clenbutrx
    dren
    meltdown
    venom
    stimx, every version
    shift
    red acid
    hot rox
    hot rox extreme
    leviathan
    leviathan reloaded
    ready 4 war
    adrenalean
    phenadrine
    swagger
    motivate
    addrenellin
    combustion

    if you type in almost any of those names i am pretty sure you will find a thread with me posting in it...if not logging it, maybe 60% of the fatburners/stims listed i have logged or at least did a sample review!!!
    Damn T! You had to have wrote all those products down. Gets a vote from me, with all his exspertise he's gotta be a great logger.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    some of the fat burner/stims i have tried:
    og stimx still at the top, alri venom og right there along with some old school ephedra stuff-hydroxycut,ripped fuel.
    the ephedra stuff is still the best, imo-rip.
    the 1,3 stuff came close to replacing ephedra, close but not quite, imo...ok, here goes:
    oep
    oxyeca
    oxyeca black
    amp-give pa credit, 1st geranium product!!!
    adrena-g
    alpha-t2-nattys 1st product, loved it
    alpha-t2 new
    dexaprine
    speedx3
    white lightning
    yellow thunder
    black cat
    hyper t2
    shred ultra og
    clearshot, that dammed pa hs a big head, but he sure comes up with good stuff
    lipo6
    lean extreme
    lean fx
    rezolution
    redline-almost all versions, vpx knows stims
    jet fuel
    scorch
    reduction-am/pm
    hyperdrive
    rx6
    roxylean
    liquid clenbutrx
    dren
    meltdown
    venom
    stimx, every version
    shift
    red acid
    hot rox
    hot rox extreme
    leviathan
    leviathan reloaded
    ready 4 war
    adrenalean
    phenadrine
    swagger
    motivate
    addrenellin
    combustion

    if you type in almost any of those names i am pretty sure you will find a thread with me posting in it...if not logging it, maybe 60% of the fatburners/stims listed i have logged or at least did a sample review!!!
    Him too! Ftw
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  31. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Damn T! You had to have wrote all those products down. Gets a vote from me, with all his exspertise he's gotta be a great logger.
    i would say that i have done sponsored logs on about half of those products when they were 1st released.

    sorry i should preface this by saying i am not applying, but if i could get a few samples i would be happy to post a review....

    normally i would be applying for this great looking supplement, but a really BIG opportunity has come my way and i am committed to logging it!!!

  32. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    i would say that i have done sponsored logs on about half of those products when they were 1st released.

    sorry i should preface this by saying i am not applying, but if i could get a few samples i would be happy to post a review....

    normally i would be applying for this great looking supplement, but a really BIG opportunity has come my way and i am committed to logging it!!!
    I was kinda thinking it wasn't an app but at the same time your more than qualified lol, good luck with your Big Opportunity Sir!

  33. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Darn, every pepper extract I've tried so far has giving me nothing but trouble lol.
    In for the logs however
    What negative side effects did you experience?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  34. Hoping to see more apps come in. Doing a log now otherwise I consider this.

  35. It's a new week. Come on guys, get in some apps if you're interested in burning off some of that excess fat
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net
    Enter promo code "JWA" and receive 50% off your next MST order!

  36. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    It's a new week. Come on guys, get in some apps if you're interested in burning off some of that excess fat
    Bumpin this to the top.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  37. Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf
    Anybody else?
    Ill take two lol jk bro great opp guys!!! Get some apps in
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  38. I would like to apply, but I'm wary of doing so Without a full ingredient list.. Just personal preference. Hopefully u wont choose before it's released?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. BPS Announcment and giveaway
    By BPS in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-02-2012, 12:02 PM
  2. BPS PROMO OF ALL PROMOS!!! YOU WANT FREE SWAG?? WE GOT IT!!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 706
    Last Post: 01-23-2012, 05:29 PM
  3. Promo Ends 12pm east coast time
    By buyb12 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-30-2003, 06:17 PM
  4. Giveaway to one dedicated member!!
    By wardog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-11-2003, 02:02 AM
Log in
Log in