To log or not to log GENOMYX ORIGIN...... - AnabolicMinds.com

To log or not to log GENOMYX ORIGIN......

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

To log or not to log GENOMYX ORIGIN......

We will be selecting 3 people to test the first ever Genomyx pre workout product. Let us know why you would be a good candidate also stacking with protocol......

GO!!!!!

Genomyx Origin (30 Servings): Discount Origin Supplements
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier
    We will be selecting 3 people to test the first ever Genomyx pre workout product. Let us know why you would be a good candidate also stacking with protocol......

GO!!!!!

Genomyx Origin (30 Servings): Discount Origin Supplements
    Good op here guys, in for logs
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

It's finally happening! I look forward to the applications!
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In for the logs!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

I don't think they are ready for us yet
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Tyler ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.

Looking forward to seeing winner!
    Sarah
    Starting weight- 4/06- 245 LBS after birth of 2nd child
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The apps should start rolling in,I am surprised there aren't any yet tho!Looks interesting.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Lets bump this up.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This is awesome! how do you apply?
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

US only?
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  149 lbs.

how to apply?
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by skiphreak View Post
    how to apply?
    Tell us why you would be a good choice for a logger, previous logs, years training, etc and thats it
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  13. Advanced Member

Nutra lists caffeine at 340mg per serving!!

and the details lists it at 200 which equals 150mg of anyhydrous
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by djremix View Post

Please note that Origin uses di caffeine malate which equates to be similar in caffeine content to 200mg caffeine. Di caffeine malate is in my opinion much better for performance and much smoother.
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Keep it coming in the hood
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Jeez I've been eyeballing this promo since it popped up and I'm surprised that no one has jumped on it yet. I guess I'm going to have to POP this cherry!

Why would I be a good candidate to log it?

I'm an extremely dedicated logger to whatever product I may be running at the time. I've taken a break from logging for awhile from the forums because I had a huge backlog of personal private stock supplements/preworkouts that I wanted to get through before I took on another log. Well that time has come because I am getting close to ending (running out of) my homebrew preworkout and its time to try something else...

I've had a vast experience when it comes to preworkouts. I can't say that I've tried them all because there are just SO MANY out there, but my experiences with them in the past 3-4 years have included NO-XPLOD v1 & 2, Hyper-FX, C4, Animal Rage, 1MR, Craze, Animal Pump, Assault, Maximize v2, Maximize Intense (w/ and w/o Hemavol), and most recently SpeedX3... not to mention a ton of little sample packets I've tried along the way from various other manufacturers. I feel like there has been a preworkout that begins with a different letter of the alphabet and I've tried them all!

I've run numerous logs here on AM and can give you reference to the past few:

DJBeanPole's LeCheek MassHGH & SpeedX3 Review (sponsored)

DJBeanPole Turns Colors with BLUE Gene and PURPLE Wraath! (sponsored)

I get a huge kick out of running logs for companies and do my best to put on a good show. I will update daily. I can provide photos... hell I can even provide videos if you'd like (in the past I've done intro/midpoint/final video reviews). I can put the log onto multiple forums if you so desire. I even have my own website that I use to track my logs so people not a part of any forum can still see whats going on.

I'm dedicated, determing, strong willed, have a huge push and drive in the gym, and I'm definitely a preworkout junkie. I know how my body responds to certain things and am very detail-oriented. I like to succeed and hate failure!

Now I have to admit I've never actually tried any Genomyx product before (if memory serves correct) and the profile of ORIGIN intrigues me. One thing that stands out to me in particular is the fact thats its not a prop blend and I know exactly what I'm getting. It has some ingredients that I've never tried before and I'd like to see how I respond to them. Combine that with the excellent profile of Protocol and you've got yourself set up for utter gym domination.

Stats -
    Height: 6'9"
    Weight: 240lbs (and trending down)
    Exp: I've been lifting steadily over the past 10 years, getting serious about it for the past 4 which included coached powerlifting

So... to log or not to log?

TO LOG!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    US only?
    Yes. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by djremix View Post

The details in that write-up are a little dated, so we'll have to get that fixed.

Keep in mind that dicaffeine malate yields 75% caffeine; so a 340mg dicaffeine content would equate to 255mg of caffeine. With a 2 scoop serving size, you'll be able to adjust the dose to accommodate your tolerance level.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
  18. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

No one is applying?
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    No one is applying?
    More Origin for us

Srs, though, get some apps in here people. If history is any indication, this new Genomyx product will be awesome!
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Ben
    Forum Representative
  20. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Benzo22 View Post
    More Origin for us

Srs, though, get some apps in here people. If history is any indication, this new Genomyx product will be awesome!
    A couple of months ago, I told Smitty I would like to log this if the synephrine was removed. However, I'm about to go on a stim-break.
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'll definitely pick this up when its available. Should stack nicely with some creatine of your choice. I'll personally be using nitrate.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Why would i be a good logger?

I have logged
    Protocol v1
    Protocol v2
    Slin Sane
    Slin Sane v2
    Gut Health

over the years for Genomyx, and not to mention i have 12 bottles of SSv2 on hand and 15 bottles of Gut Health. I have run multiple logs on all of the products (as stateD) and give nothing but 100% Feedback. I have supported the company since day 1 and look forward to meeting Armando sometime in the future. I know for a fact that their reps are top notch since i am good friends with one of them (Tyler44) and Smitty + the others know their stuff from what i see on bodybuilding.com and on here as well.
    I would provide daily updates, and also be able to give progress pictures and post my workouts to give you my thoughts on the product and how i could utilize it (with pre-workout or fasted) to test its abaility in different forms.

overall i wont bull crap the product or the review, and be 100% honest throughout my entire log.
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  23. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

I have logged
    Protocol v1
    Protocol v2
    Slin Sane
    Slin Sane v2
    Gut Health

over the years for Genomyx, and not to mention i have 12 bottles of SSv2 on hand and 15 bottles of Gut Health. I have run multiple logs on all of the products (as stateD) and give nothing but 100% Feedback. I have supported the company since day 1 and look forward to meeting Armando sometime in the future. I know for a fact that their reps are top notch since i am good friends with one of them (Tyler44) and Smitty + the others know their stuff from what i see on bodybuilding.com and on here as well.
    I would provide daily updates, and also be able to give progress pictures and post my workouts to give you my thoughts on the product and how i could utilize it (with pre-workout or fasted) to test its abaility in different forms.

overall i wont bull crap the product or the review, and be 100% honest throughout my entire log.
    This guy right here...

24. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

To log! I am interested in running with Origin and Protocol. I know I have a low post count here, but over at bb.com I've run numerous logs including a three month log. I have been training religiously for three years and over that time have had the opportunity to use lots of different supplements from different companies. I'm currently using ON gold standard, iForce Protean, iForce Creatine Mono, iForce Hemavol with either ProSupps Hyde, DS Craze or Maximize Intense OG and Monster Amino for intra. I am 34 yrs old, 5'11, 180 with 12% BF. I am currently not taking any medications. My logs are usually updated daily with at least my training, motivation, supplement use but I also include macros on most days as well. I try to keep my logs informative and entertaining. Feel free to check out my logs over at bb.com. They won't allow me to post links yet. My username there is eericksen as well.
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

now this is what im talking about
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  26. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    now this is what im talking about
    I'm patiently waiting for that CREignite promo
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

This guy right here...

You are the man! Thank you for the kind words man..
    Did you post on the Genomyx Facebook wall by chance (someone suggested for me to sign up)
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

I'm patiently waiting for that CREignite promo
    we have a few stacks planned out for sure bout mid december
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  29. Senior Member

You are the man! Thank you for the kind words man..
    Did you post on the Genomyx Facebook wall by chance (someone suggested for me to sign up)
    It wasn't me. I don't have a Facebook.

However, you have my official endorsement to log Origin.

we have a few stacks planned out for sure bout mid december
    Good deal, I'll keep my eye's peeled.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

It wasn't me. I don't have a Facebook.

However, you have my official endorsement to log Origin.
    Your name is very familar.. do you post on bb.com by chance? or is it GRN?
    I swear ive seen your name quite a few times (think its GRN) mind me.. my mind is racing its been almost 2 weeks without a day off from work and i cant wait to leave for pittsburgh tomorrow afternoon LOL!

Reps for everyone!
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution

I have logged
    Protocol v1
    Protocol v2
    Slin Sane
    Slin Sane v2
    Gut Health

Right guy right here...

My brother Rex is the one who told you on fb, I think... He uses this profile on random occasions to look at logs
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    Right guy right here...

My brother Rex is the one who told you on fb, I think... He uses this profile on random occasions to look at logs
    Yup ! Rex was the guy! Never knew that. Thanks man! Appreciate the kind words!
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm actually new to logging, but I think this would be a great experience. I really want to see what this product is capable of and I also want this to be my first log. If you give me a chance I wont let you down. This experience would be awesome and you got to start somewhere, right?
    Thanks!
  34. Senior Member

Your name is very familar.. do you post on bb.com by chance? or is it GRN?
    I swear ive seen your name quite a few times (think its GRN) mind me.. my mind is racing its been almost 2 weeks without a day off from work and i cant wait to leave for pittsburgh tomorrow afternoon LOL!

Reps for everyone!
    You've seen me on GRN.
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

You've seen me on GRN.
    See i am not that crazy... well maybe a little after working 13 days in a row without a day off!
  36. Senior Member

See i am not that crazy... well maybe a little after working 13 days in a row without a day off!
    Haha, a man has to work!
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

keep it coming peeps
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Any chance of samples of this any time soon?
    Genomyx is on the very short list of companies I buy things other than whey from atm (you, SNS, and MAN) and I'm not a fan of the preworkout category (besides clout love that shiz) whatsoever but this definitely has my interest. I need to get around to trying protocol as well but SS is a year round staple. Should get like a ten dollar sample kit together!
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Raw Dog View Post
    Any chance of samples of this any time soon?
    Genomyx is on the very short list of companies I buy things other than whey from atm (you, SNS, and MAN) and I'm not a fan of the preworkout category (besides clout love that shiz) whatsoever but this definitely has my interest. I need to get around to trying protocol as well but SS is a year round staple. Should get like a ten dollar sample kit together!
    You know we like to hook everyone up so if you don't mind a ziploc sample from my stash send me your addy
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

You know we like to hook everyone up so if you don't mind a ziploc sample from my stash send me your addy
    Absolutely, thanks a lot I'll be sure to review them!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. To Rub or not to Rub
    By Big Joe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 12:09 PM
  2. To cheese or not to cheese?
    By JohnGafnea in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-27-2003, 07:02 PM
  3. to extend or not to extend?
    By mauibuilt in forum Cycle Info