To log or not to log GENOMYX ORIGIN......

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. To log or not to log GENOMYX ORIGIN......


    We will be selecting 3 people to test the first ever Genomyx pre workout product. Let us know why you would be a good candidate also stacking with protocol......


    GO!!!!!

    Genomyx Origin (30 Servings): Discount Origin Supplements
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)


  2. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier
    We will be selecting 3 people to test the first ever Genomyx pre workout product. Let us know why you would be a good candidate also stacking with protocol......

    GO!!!!!

    Genomyx Origin (30 Servings): Discount Origin Supplements
    Good op here guys, in for logs

  3. It's finally happening! I look forward to the applications!
    •   
       


  4. In for the logs!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  5. I don't think they are ready for us yet
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Tyler ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/

  6. Looking forward to seeing winner!
    Sarah
    Starting weight- 4/06- 245 LBS after birth of 2nd child
    Now 151 22.9% BF

  7. The apps should start rolling in,I am surprised there aren't any yet tho!Looks interesting.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  8. Lets bump this up.

  9. This is awesome! how do you apply?

  10. US only?
    US Army, Infantry.
    Currently Deployed.
    Will be back late 2015

  11. how to apply?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by skiphreak View Post
    how to apply?
    Tell us why you would be a good choice for a logger, previous logs, years training, etc and thats it
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  13. Nutra lists caffeine at 340mg per serving!!

    and the details lists it at 200 which equals 150mg of anyhydrous

  14. Quote Originally Posted by djremix View Post
    Nutra lists caffeine at 340mg per serving!!

    and the details lists it at 200 which equals 150mg of anyhydrous
    Please note that Origin uses di caffeine malate which equates to be similar in caffeine content to 200mg caffeine. Di caffeine malate is in my opinion much better for performance and much smoother.

  15. Keep it coming in the hood
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  16. Jeez I've been eyeballing this promo since it popped up and I'm surprised that no one has jumped on it yet. I guess I'm going to have to POP this cherry!

    Why would I be a good candidate to log it?

    I'm an extremely dedicated logger to whatever product I may be running at the time. I've taken a break from logging for awhile from the forums because I had a huge backlog of personal private stock supplements/preworkouts that I wanted to get through before I took on another log. Well that time has come because I am getting close to ending (running out of) my homebrew preworkout and its time to try something else...

    I've had a vast experience when it comes to preworkouts. I can't say that I've tried them all because there are just SO MANY out there, but my experiences with them in the past 3-4 years have included NO-XPLOD v1 & 2, Hyper-FX, C4, Animal Rage, 1MR, Craze, Animal Pump, Assault, Maximize v2, Maximize Intense (w/ and w/o Hemavol), and most recently SpeedX3... not to mention a ton of little sample packets I've tried along the way from various other manufacturers. I feel like there has been a preworkout that begins with a different letter of the alphabet and I've tried them all!

    I've run numerous logs here on AM and can give you reference to the past few:

    DJBeanPole's LeCheek MassHGH & SpeedX3 Review (sponsored)

    DJBeanPole Turns Colors with BLUE Gene and PURPLE Wraath! (sponsored)

    I get a huge kick out of running logs for companies and do my best to put on a good show. I will update daily. I can provide photos... hell I can even provide videos if you'd like (in the past I've done intro/midpoint/final video reviews). I can put the log onto multiple forums if you so desire. I even have my own website that I use to track my logs so people not a part of any forum can still see whats going on.

    I'm dedicated, determing, strong willed, have a huge push and drive in the gym, and I'm definitely a preworkout junkie. I know how my body responds to certain things and am very detail-oriented. I like to succeed and hate failure!

    Now I have to admit I've never actually tried any Genomyx product before (if memory serves correct) and the profile of ORIGIN intrigues me. One thing that stands out to me in particular is the fact thats its not a prop blend and I know exactly what I'm getting. It has some ingredients that I've never tried before and I'd like to see how I respond to them. Combine that with the excellent profile of Protocol and you've got yourself set up for utter gym domination.

    Stats -
    Height: 6'9"
    Weight: 240lbs (and trending down)
    Exp: I've been lifting steadily over the past 10 years, getting serious about it for the past 4 which included coached powerlifting

    So... to log or not to log?

    TO LOG!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  17. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    US only?
    Yes. Sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by djremix View Post
    Nutra lists caffeine at 340mg per serving!!

    and the details lists it at 200 which equals 150mg of anyhydrous
    The details in that write-up are a little dated, so we'll have to get that fixed.

    Keep in mind that dicaffeine malate yields 75% caffeine; so a 340mg dicaffeine content would equate to 255mg of caffeine. With a 2 scoop serving size, you'll be able to adjust the dose to accommodate your tolerance level.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  18. No one is applying?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    No one is applying?
    More Origin for us

    Srs, though, get some apps in here people. If history is any indication, this new Genomyx product will be awesome!
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Ben
    Forum Representative

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Benzo22 View Post
    More Origin for us

    Srs, though, get some apps in here people. If history is any indication, this new Genomyx product will be awesome!
    A couple of months ago, I told Smitty I would like to log this if the synephrine was removed. However, I'm about to go on a stim-break.

  21. I'll definitely pick this up when its available. Should stack nicely with some creatine of your choice. I'll personally be using nitrate.
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Why would i be a good logger?

    I have logged
    Protocol v1
    Protocol v2
    Slin Sane
    Slin Sane v2
    Gut Health

    over the years for Genomyx, and not to mention i have 12 bottles of SSv2 on hand and 15 bottles of Gut Health. I have run multiple logs on all of the products (as stateD) and give nothing but 100% Feedback. I have supported the company since day 1 and look forward to meeting Armando sometime in the future. I know for a fact that their reps are top notch since i am good friends with one of them (Tyler44) and Smitty + the others know their stuff from what i see on bodybuilding.com and on here as well.
    I would provide daily updates, and also be able to give progress pictures and post my workouts to give you my thoughts on the product and how i could utilize it (with pre-workout or fasted) to test its abaility in different forms.

    overall i wont bull crap the product or the review, and be 100% honest throughout my entire log.
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  23. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Why would i be a good logger?

    I have logged
    Protocol v1
    Protocol v2
    Slin Sane
    Slin Sane v2
    Gut Health

    over the years for Genomyx, and not to mention i have 12 bottles of SSv2 on hand and 15 bottles of Gut Health. I have run multiple logs on all of the products (as stateD) and give nothing but 100% Feedback. I have supported the company since day 1 and look forward to meeting Armando sometime in the future. I know for a fact that their reps are top notch since i am good friends with one of them (Tyler44) and Smitty + the others know their stuff from what i see on bodybuilding.com and on here as well.
    I would provide daily updates, and also be able to give progress pictures and post my workouts to give you my thoughts on the product and how i could utilize it (with pre-workout or fasted) to test its abaility in different forms.

    overall i wont bull crap the product or the review, and be 100% honest throughout my entire log.
    This guy right here...


  24. To log! I am interested in running with Origin and Protocol. I know I have a low post count here, but over at bb.com I've run numerous logs including a three month log. I have been training religiously for three years and over that time have had the opportunity to use lots of different supplements from different companies. I'm currently using ON gold standard, iForce Protean, iForce Creatine Mono, iForce Hemavol with either ProSupps Hyde, DS Craze or Maximize Intense OG and Monster Amino for intra. I am 34 yrs old, 5'11, 180 with 12% BF. I am currently not taking any medications. My logs are usually updated daily with at least my training, motivation, supplement use but I also include macros on most days as well. I try to keep my logs informative and entertaining. Feel free to check out my logs over at bb.com. They won't allow me to post links yet. My username there is eericksen as well.
    ProSupps Representative
    RESULTS.......PERIOD!!!

  25. now this is what im talking about
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  26. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    now this is what im talking about
    I'm patiently waiting for that CREignite promo
  27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    This guy right here...

    You are the man! Thank you for the kind words man..
    Did you post on the Genomyx Facebook wall by chance (someone suggested for me to sign up)
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  28. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    I'm patiently waiting for that CREignite promo
    we have a few stacks planned out for sure bout mid december
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  29. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    You are the man! Thank you for the kind words man..
    Did you post on the Genomyx Facebook wall by chance (someone suggested for me to sign up)
    It wasn't me. I don't have a Facebook.

    However, you have my official endorsement to log Origin.

    Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    we have a few stacks planned out for sure bout mid december
    Good deal, I'll keep my eye's peeled.
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    It wasn't me. I don't have a Facebook.

    However, you have my official endorsement to log Origin.
    Your name is very familar.. do you post on bb.com by chance? or is it GRN?
    I swear ive seen your name quite a few times (think its GRN) mind me.. my mind is racing its been almost 2 weeks without a day off from work and i cant wait to leave for pittsburgh tomorrow afternoon LOL!

    Reps for everyone!
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  31. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution
    Why would i be a good logger?

    I have logged
    Protocol v1
    Protocol v2
    Slin Sane
    Slin Sane v2
    Gut Health

    over the years for Genomyx, and not to mention i have 12 bottles of SSv2 on hand and 15 bottles of Gut Health. I have run multiple logs on all of the products (as stateD) and give nothing but 100% Feedback. I have supported the company since day 1 and look forward to meeting Armando sometime in the future. I know for a fact that their reps are top notch since i am good friends with one of them (Tyler44) and Smitty + the others know their stuff from what i see on bodybuilding.com and on here as well.
    I would provide daily updates, and also be able to give progress pictures and post my workouts to give you my thoughts on the product and how i could utilize it (with pre-workout or fasted) to test its abaility in different forms.

    overall i wont bull crap the product or the review, and be 100% honest throughout my entire log.
    Right guy right here...

    My brother Rex is the one who told you on fb, I think... He uses this profile on random occasions to look at logs
  32. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    Right guy right here...

    My brother Rex is the one who told you on fb, I think... He uses this profile on random occasions to look at logs
    Yup ! Rex was the guy! Never knew that. Thanks man! Appreciate the kind words!
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  33. I'm actually new to logging, but I think this would be a great experience. I really want to see what this product is capable of and I also want this to be my first log. If you give me a chance I wont let you down. This experience would be awesome and you got to start somewhere, right?
    Thanks!

  34. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Your name is very familar.. do you post on bb.com by chance? or is it GRN?
    I swear ive seen your name quite a few times (think its GRN) mind me.. my mind is racing its been almost 2 weeks without a day off from work and i cant wait to leave for pittsburgh tomorrow afternoon LOL!

    Reps for everyone!
    You've seen me on GRN.
  35. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    You've seen me on GRN.
    See i am not that crazy... well maybe a little after working 13 days in a row without a day off!
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  36. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    See i am not that crazy... well maybe a little after working 13 days in a row without a day off!
    Haha, a man has to work!

  37. keep it coming peeps
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  38. Any chance of samples of this any time soon?
    Genomyx is on the very short list of companies I buy things other than whey from atm (you, SNS, and MAN) and I'm not a fan of the preworkout category (besides clout love that shiz) whatsoever but this definitely has my interest. I need to get around to trying protocol as well but SS is a year round staple. Should get like a ten dollar sample kit together!

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Raw Dog View Post
    Any chance of samples of this any time soon?
    Genomyx is on the very short list of companies I buy things other than whey from atm (you, SNS, and MAN) and I'm not a fan of the preworkout category (besides clout love that shiz) whatsoever but this definitely has my interest. I need to get around to trying protocol as well but SS is a year round staple. Should get like a ten dollar sample kit together!
    You know we like to hook everyone up so if you don't mind a ziploc sample from my stash send me your addy
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  40. Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post

    You know we like to hook everyone up so if you don't mind a ziploc sample from my stash send me your addy
    Absolutely, thanks a lot I'll be sure to review them!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. To Rub or not to Rub
    By Big Joe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 01:09 PM
  2. To cheese or not to cheese?
    By JohnGafnea in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-27-2003, 08:02 PM
  3. to extend or not to extend?
    By mauibuilt in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-01-2003, 05:59 PM
  4. To Stretch or Not to Stretch You be the Judge
    By DarCSA in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-08-2003, 07:14 AM
Log in
Log in