Serious Nutrition Solutions rep search

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Name:  564232b7-4025-4d23-9b42-e07d6dd49f0a.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  32.6 KB
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    http://www.seriousnutritionsolutions. com - CDMMA [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    https://www.facebook.com/SeriousNutritionSolutions - https://www.twitter.com/SNSonline


  2. Quote Originally Posted by CDMMA View Post
    Name:  564232b7-4025-4d23-9b42-e07d6dd49f0a.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  32.6 KB
    I like your signature ;p! And that meme means points in my books haha.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I like your signature ;p! And that meme means points in my books haha.
    Haha, that 3 line limitation got me when I went update it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    http://www.seriousnutritionsolutions. com - CDMMA [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    https://www.facebook.com/SeriousNutritionSolutions - https://www.twitter.com/SNSonline

  4. Quote Originally Posted by CDMMA View Post
    Haha, that 3 line limitation got me when I went update it.
    I know!! We need more space!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  5. ​Congratulations to SNS' newest rep,

    Valdez
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    ​Congratulations to SNS' newest rep,

    Valdez
    great pick here.congrats!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by NomZ
    Congratulations to SNS' newest rep,

    Valdez
    Congrats Valdez
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  8. congrats val!

  9. Congrats dez! Great addition to SNS
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by NomZ
    Congratulations to SNS' newest rep,

    Valdez
    Nice!!! Congrats bro!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  11. Congratulations Valdez and SNS! Another solid addition to a great rep team and company.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  12. Congrats man!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    http://www.seriousnutritionsolutions. com - CDMMA [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    https://www.facebook.com/SeriousNutritionSolutions - https://www.twitter.com/SNSonline

  13. ****in A!!! So STOKED! Grats Valdeezy and SNS! You have a quality guy here!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  14. Now we can work on chemistry homework together and call it SNS rep business

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Hell yea! I'm definitely in on this one!

    Will put in an app tomo

    - Valdez
    Congrats Valdez!

  16. Congrats bud!!!
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  17. Quote Originally Posted by NomZ
    Congratulations to SNS' newest rep,

    Valdez
    Holy shît! Great pick up! Congrats to both parties!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  18. Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    Congratulations to SNS' newest rep,

    - Valdez
    Who is it the suspense is killing me!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    Congratulations to SNS' newest rep,

    Valdez
    I'm super stoked about this opportunity and extremely thankful for the chance to be apart of such a helpful and knowledge bunch of guys! The SNS line will be one that is easy to represent due to the effectiveness of the products and how complete the line is.

    As much as I'd like to quote each and every one of you, that might get a little outta control lol! So thank you ALL I really appreciate the congratulations!

    I am going to put up a little intro tomo but as for today, we ran a fire at the station and I've been cramming all day for finals. Needless to say I'm beat!

    Again, thank you to SNS, mw1 and coop for the opportunity! I won't disappoint!

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  20. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Now we can work on chemistry homework together and call it SNS rep business
    Well then I've been conducting rep business all day lol!

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  21. grats deezy !!

  22. Congrats Valdez well deserved.

    -Snappin some s h i t up.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    I'm super stoked about this opportunity and extremely thankful for the chance to be apart of such a helpful and knowledge bunch of guys! The SNS line will be one that is easy to represent due to the effectiveness of the products and how complete the line is.

    As much as I'd like to quote each and every one of you, that might get a little outta control lol! So thank you ALL I really appreciate the congratulations!

    I am going to put up a little intro tomo but as for today, we ran a fire at the station and I've been cramming all day for finals. Needless to say I'm beat!

    Again, thank you to SNS, mw1 and coop for the opportunity! I won't disappoint!

    - Valdez
    Welcome to the team Mr!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  24. Congrats bro, well deserved for sure.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  25. Congrats Valdez!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    By diplomats in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-08-2007, 12:16 PM
  2. Welcome Serious Nutrition Solutions!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-22-2005, 01:58 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-12-2005, 01:37 PM
  4. Serious Nutrition Solutions Now Available!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-29-2005, 12:11 AM
  5. mohn-xt serious nutrition solutions
    By chessmaster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-30-2004, 10:26 AM
Log in
Log in