USPlabs Patent Pending Anabolic "MY NAME ISSS..." HUGE Contest!!

Page 9 of 11 First ... 47891011 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove
    Patented Anabolic-Way to go!
    Fixed lol
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove
    Way to go!
    Strategic bro you shouldn't post here no more or you'll be the new winner lol
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Strategic bro you shouldn't post here no more or you'll be the new winner lol
    No worries. I cannot participate in such contests, anyway. Due to my USPlabs afflilation. So, let your creative juices flow.

Something tells me that FL3X MAGNUM will alter the last part of my comment above. Let's see.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

Patented Anabolic- That promo is over
    Bahaha I like that one
    Myokem Rep
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Patent Anabolic + Hard work = Maximum Results
    Life's a garden, dig it
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

KA'BOOM!

3 more winners in this bad boy!
    T-Bone
    FL3X MAGNUM
    thebigt

These three took it over the edge and back again... Crazy time put in by y'all!

Send me your info and we will get this rolling!

More info on USPlabs ******* coming VEEEEEEEEEEEEERY soon.

---

The question that EVERYONE is asking...
    <<<WHERE and WHEN can I get my hands on a bottle of "Patent Pending Anabolic"?!?!>>>
    www.USPlabsInnerCircle.com/
    Trust us, we're just as excited as you are for that first capsule to hit the hands of our loyal clients! So, we wanted to take a second to walk you through the protocol of HOW to not only GET this product, but be able to secure it WELL before those not "in the know"...
    Current USPlabs Inner Circle members:
    You know the drill... The email will arrive in your inbox with a secret link to secure your 'kit'. This time-tested method will be used once more, so sit tight... watch the logs and wait for the hook-up! It's coming...

NON USPlabs Inner Circle members:
    First - Thanks for your interest in "Patent Pending Anabolic" (NAME RELEASE COMING SOON)!

As you may already know - There are two points that always stand true about our new product development...

#1... We ALWAYS entrust our good friends and clients here at our forums to assist in the R&D process. Once the masses have decided if it is a 'worthy' product for our line - the product goes to its final stage of development in preparation for public release.

This maybe one of our key development sets and we RELY on it, but step #2 is what set's us apart...

#2... The INFAMOUS USPlabs Inner Circle Release! Our IC releases are known industry wide, and like your deadlift bar with 7 plates per side -- they send SHOCKWAVES when they drop...

Sign-up for our Inner Circle is 100% absolutely FREE... Many ask us how can we do this? Well, very simply... We trust you guys. We trust that each and every one of you is going to do all you can to spread the word. We don't expect you to B.S. us, just as you don't expect us to B.S. you!

We offer this ONETIME deal to our core group as not only a Thank You for your support, but also as a way to get the word spread on our forthcoming releases. Quite frankly; It's all we know.

Interested? Either click the link following this sentence, or the large Inner Circle banner just below. Sign up is easy, FREE and we NEVER, EVER sell your info, Trust us... We hate spam just as bad as you do! www.USPlabsInnerCircle.com/

Not sure if you're an IC member?
    You can sign-up again, just to be sure... Visit http://www.USPlabsInnerCircle.com/ just to be sure, because you're NOT going to want to miss this one! Interested? Either click the link following this sentence, or the large Inner Circle banner just below. Sign up is easy, FREE and we NEVER, EVER sell your info, Trust us... We hate spam just as bad as you do! www.USPlabsInnerCircle.com/

Thanks for taking the time to read up on this exciting new product, and PLEASE - if you have any questions, post them up!

IC RELEASE, coming up quick! >>> You've been warn3d.

\\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Congrats guys!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker
    KA'BOOM!

T-Bone
    FL3X MAGNUM
    thebigt

---

<<<WHERE and WHEN can I get my hands on a bottle of "Patent Pending Anabolic"?!?!>>>
    Trust us, we're just as excited as you are for that first capsule to hit the hands of our loyal clients! So, we wanted to take a second to walk you through the protocol of HOW to not only GET this product, but be able to secure it WELL before those not "in the know"...

You know the drill... The email will arrive in your inbox with a secret link to secure your 'kit'. This time-tested method will be used once more, so sit tight... watch the logs and wait for the hook-up! It's coming...

First - Thanks for your interest in "Patent Pending Anabolic" (NAME RELEASE COMING SOON)!

As you may already know - There are two points that always stand true about our new product development...

#1... We ALWAYS entrust our good friends and clients here at our forums to assist in the R&D process. Once the masses have decided if it is a 'worthy' product for our line - the product goes to its final stage of development in preparation for public release.

This maybe one of our key development sets and we RELY on it, but step #2 is what set's us apart...

#2... The INFAMOUS USPlabs Inner Circle Release! Our IC releases are known industry wide, and like your deadlift bar with 7 plates per side -- they send SHOCKWAVES when they drop...

Sign-up for our Inner Circle is 100% absolutely FREE... Many ask us how can we do this? Well, very simply... We trust you guys. We trust that each and every one of you is going to do all you can to spread the word. We don't expect you to B.S. us, just as you don't expect us to B.S. you!

We offer this ONETIME deal to our core group as not only a Thank You for your support, but also as a way to get the word spread on our forthcoming releases. Quite frankly; It's all we know.

Interested? Either click the link following this sentence, or the large Inner Circle banner just below. Sign up is easy, FREE and we NEVER, EVER sell your info, Trust us... We hate spam just as bad as you do! www.USPlabsInnerCircle.com/

You can sign-up again, just to be sure... Visit http://www.USPlabsInnerCircle.com/ just to be sure, because you're NOT going to want to miss this one! Interested? Either click the link following this sentence, or the large Inner Circle banner just below. Sign up is easy, FREE and we NEVER, EVER sell your info, Trust us... We hate spam just as bad as you do! www.USPlabsInnerCircle.com/

Thanks for taking the time to read up on this exciting new product, and PLEASE - if you have any questions, post them up!

Congrats guys!!!
    Myokem Rep
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Congrats!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

congrats
    “Work hard and become a leader; be lazy and never succeed. (Proverbs 12:24)”
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.

Congrats guys!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Congrats, boys!

Oh, and:

Patented Anabolic -- Grow more than T-Bone's Post Count in a Promo thread!

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  13. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast
    Congrats, boys!

Oh, and:

Winner!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Congrats, boys!

Oh, and:

LOL.... that would be ALLL Kiiiinds of Gaiiiins
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    No worries. I cannot participate in such contests, anyway. Due to my USPlabs afflilation. So, let your creative juices flow.

Something tells me that FL3X MAGNUM will alter the last part of my comment above. Let's see.
    I'm trying but I can't think of anything
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Oh sweet I won! Just fired off s PM Casey, thanks
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  17. Registered User

Thanks!

Name:  oofyHappyDanceHelpfulHugsTags17-vi.gif
Views: 27
Size:  218.4 KB
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast
    Congrats, boys!

Oh, and:

Bahaha that's hilarious
    Myokem Rep
  19. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    KA'BOOM!

T-Bone
    FL3X MAGNUM
    thebigt

---

i was offered an opportunity to sweet to pass up, so unfortunately i must decline this very generous offer...but i appreciate being picked-makes my day!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

i was offered an opportunity to sweet to pass up, so unfortunately i must decline this very generous offer...but i appreciate being picked-makes my day!!!!
    thebigt turning down free stuff? Ok who hacked his account?
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

thebigt turning down free stuff? Ok who hacked his account?
    He always turn down free stuff lol....I kno him...great guy!!!
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  22. Registered User

I hope the IC release isn't before the 21st. I'm broke till then. Wanna show my support by purchasing a bottle also. If I miss it, guess I'll have to wait till NP has it in stock.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    In for reserve spot!
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Can't wait to see the logs
    Life's a garden, dig it
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Once I receive it and I get back to Jersey I'll log the whole USP Labs line. I've already started a log over at usp labs forums but I'll do it here as well. JACK3D, Prime, PowerFULL, TEST, C20, AP, and this new supplement.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    No need to wait man.

USPLabs Patented Anabolic link thread
    PES Representative
    http://selectprotein.com
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Big news about VERSA-1 coming very soon... I'm amped to let this one out.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Annnnnnnnnnnnxious for mine to come =D
  29. Registered User

What is Versa-1?
  30. Registered User

Oh, so that's the name of Patented anabolic...
  31. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

USP Labs guys, tell me how compound 20 got its name?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    USP Labs guys, tell me how compound 20 got its name?
    Maybe it was the 20th compound they came up with? Just a idea idk
    Myokem Rep
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    What is Versa-1?

Click the banner to read how to get VERSA-1 FIRST!

Funny you should ask sir...

The "Patent Pending Anabolic" we've been testing will be called USPlabs VERSA-1™ // The Muscle | Mind Breakthrough.

Versa = Versatile. As you can see in the other logs, the product is wildly versatile. We purposely selected testers like you from all walks of life, all goals and backgrounds to tell us the whole story. The decision was unanimous; it was a GO.

1 = One. The FIRST of its kind to our industry... The First Muscle | Mind Breakthrough of its kind... The FIRST Patent Pending Anabolic... Easy ONE time per day servings, etc.

This product was developed to provide a very unique, one-of-a-kind experience. Something that could be both seen and felt, whether at the gym or at home recovering. It’s the first of its kind to enhance muscle AND mind…

Inner Circle ONLY release, coming in a few short weeks - First batch drops January 8th, 2013... First come, First Serve. Get to VERSA-1.com for instructions on how to sign up for the I.C. if you're not already "in the know"...

Does that cover it, Mr. Bone?

HUGE Contest coming this week!!! Giving away 10 bottles of VERSA-1 to AM members, whatttttt?
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker

The "Patent Pending Anabolic" we've been testing will be called USPlabs VERSA-1(TM) // The Muscle | Mind Breakthrough.

Versa = Versatile. As you can see in the other logs, the product is wildly versatile. We purposely selected testers like you from all walks of life, all goals and backgrounds to tell us the whole story. The decision was unanimous; it was a GO.

1 = One. The FIRST of its kind to our industry... The First Muscle | Mind Breakthrough of its kind... The FIRST Patent Pending Anabolic... Easy ONE time per day servings, etc.

This product was developed to provide a very unique, one-of-a-kind experience. Something that could be both seen and felt, whether at the gym or at home recovering. It's the first of its kind to enhance muscle AND mind...

Inner Circle ONLY release, coming in a few short weeks - First batch drops January 8th, 2013... First come, First Serve. Get to VERSA-1.com for instructions on how to sign up for the I.C. if you're not already "in the know"...

HUGE Contest coming this week!!! Giving away 10 bottles of VERSA-1 to AM members, whatttttt?
    Good deal, Casey. Looking forward to the ingredient profile write up
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

The "Patent Pending Anabolic" we've been testing will be called USPlabs VERSA-1™ // The Muscle | Mind Breakthrough.

This product was developed to provide a very unique, one-of-a-kind experience. Something that could be both seen and felt, whether at the gym or at home recovering. It’s the first of its kind to enhance muscle AND mind…

Here it is. USP Labs changing the game once aaaaaaaaaaagain like it did with JACK3D.
  36. Registered User

Looking forward to this. The IC releases are always amazing.
  37. Registered User

Thanks!. Sounds amazing!. I've always thought lifting weights was 90% mental.
  38. Registered User

Just created a new "event" for January 8th on my windows live mail calendar.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Sweet!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  40. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    ...Looking forward to the ingredient profile write up
    Looking forward to an 8-week Versa-1 run. Full blast!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. USPlabs "Patented Anabolic" R&D -- Alpha Testing Q/A --
    By borobulker in forum Supplements
    Replies: 601
    Last Post: 04-14-2013, 12:47 PM
  2. USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!
    By USPlabsRep in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 03:27 PM
  3. USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 978
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 07:47 AM
  4. Testing...1,2,3: USPlabs "PATENTED ANABOLIC"
    By breezy11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 491
    Last Post: 01-02-2013, 05:31 PM
  5. USPLabs Patented Anabolic day 13 & beyond.
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 11-25-2012, 10:16 PM