Long time coming on this one fellas (and ladies)!....Here is your chance to log some NEW items from MST! In this thread you will find some product info on them all and application process will begin IMMEDIATELY. Please fill out apps to your fullest ability.
I have not decided exactly how many loggers I am going to select, or what stacks I am creating out of these products yet....how fun is that?!?!! There are NO specific requirements about your training/diet/sports involvement or anything for these logs. The only requirements are listed below and at this time we cannot ship products internationally (potentially canada if the app is solid enough). Thanks fellas (or ladies)....and good luck!
Please be as specific as possible on your testing information:
• Must be 18 or older
• Must have weight lifting & endurance sport experience and actively doing some aerobic activity.
• Must be able to start logs immediately upon receiving the product and update them at least 5 days per week. Must be willing to adhere to MST's dosing suggestions.
• Can not be allergic to any of the ingredients.
• Must detail your workout routine and any sport or activity you partake in on a regular basis. (Power lifting, bodybuilding, track and field, martial arts, baseball, football, climbing, cycling, running, biking etc.)
• MUST post before/after pictures and measurements.
Required Information for application entry:
• Age :
• Sex - M or F :
• Height :
• Weight :
• Body type :
• Training Experience (please be detailed) :
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) :
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) :
• Current Sport Played (if any) :
• Current Supplements (please list all product names) :
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs :
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) :
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) :
• Current Daily Water Intake :
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any) :
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) :
***Winners must post a link to their log in this thread***
**battling with the images right now, will get them sorted out ASAP**