NLA Performance looking for AM members to log/review products - AnabolicMinds.com

NLA Performance looking for AM members to log/review products

1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

NLA Performance looking for AM members to log/review products

AM members,
    I am looking for:
    -2 AM members to review our natural testosterone booster T-BLAST.
    -2 AM members to review our nitric oxide pump booster SWOLL-N
    -1 AM member to review our new gluten-free ultra-lean protein RECOVER-D.

Please personal message me your name, age, and lifting history to be considered. AM members chosen must complete a detailed log and post a final product review in the AM review section.

For more information about our products visit our website: NLA Performance

Thank you,
    Justin M.
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subbed to see who's chosen....T-Blast looks like a wicked thorough formula too.
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Logging T-Blast now and loving it so far! Thanks!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.

This is going to be great!
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Been taking SWOLLEN for a few days now and been getting serious pumps. On leg day I have to walk with legs a bit wider so they won't rub on each other and hurt the twins down there. Its not that crazy!
    Would love to take a crack at that Recover D and its beautiful profile but i'm still logging Trifecta Stack. Maybe next time.
    Good luck to the future winners. You will def be in for great things.
  6. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9
    Been taking SWOLLEN for a few days now and been getting serious pumps. On leg day I have to walk with legs a bit wider so they won't rub on each other and hurt the twins down there. Its not that crazy!
    Would love to take a crack at that Recover D and its beautiful profile but i'm still logging Trifecta Stack. Maybe next time.
    Good luck to the future winners. You will def be in for great things.
    May get in on that swollen...
    Not sure yet though, looked @ the profile and wanted to try it. It'll be my last shot @ agmatine.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

NLA Performance is still looking for 2 users to log/review our nitric oxide booster SWOLL-N and one person to log/review our protein RECOVER-D. Please personal message me with your name, age, and lifting history for a chance to be chosen to log/review one of our products.
    www.nlaperformance.com
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder
    NLA Performance is still looking for 2 users to log/review our nitric oxide booster SWOLL-N and one person to log/review our protein RECOVER-D. Please personal message me with your name, age, and lifting history for a chance to be chosen to log/review one of our products.
    Haven't had a chance to try the protein but I can say SWOLL-N is the best product I've ever taken for pumps I'm addicted to it!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Haven't had a chance to try the protein but I can say SWOLL-N is the best product I've ever taken for pumps I'm addicted to it!
    Since no one else seems to want to log RECOVER-D, we would love for you to do a separate log/review for RECOVER-D. Message me if you are interested in logging RECOVER-D.
    www.nlaperformance.com
  10. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

Nice!
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post
    Since no one else seems to want to log RECOVER-D, we would love for you to do a separate log/review for RECOVER-D. Message me if you are interested in logging RECOVER-D.
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Nice!
    Lucky dog
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post
    I would have loved to log the hell out of RECOVER D but can't run 2 logs at the same time.
    I think that might be why others didn't apply either. Everyone logging something.
  13. New Member

My log on sdmz 2.0 ends Monday, so I would be willing to log SWOLL-N for you if you are still looking for loggers.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If your still looking fro someone to log Recover D I would give it a go. I am lean bulking for the off season. Like the fats you chose to put in it, they are pretty clean. Had to research the product bfore I volunteered.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand as I take a dose of formadrol I notice the bottle is almost done. I look at the calendar and see that next week is week 7. The last week on my log. I'm such an idiot. I wish I had realized that 4 days ago! Either way congrats Howwedo! Let us know how you love Recover D!
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Just letting you know we have given out all available products for logs/reviews. Thank you all for the warm welcome on AM and look out for NLA Performance log/reviews by many highly respected AM members.

Please visit our website at: www.nlaperformance.com

Remember all Anabolic Minds users get a 10% discount on our website. Enter code 'Anabolic10' for 10% off your 1st time purchase.

Thank you from Team NLA.
    www.nlaperformance.com
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.

Starting my log with t-blast today. Heres the link guys!! anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/219119-test-boosting-tblast
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dawilk59 View Post
    Starting my log with t-blast today. Heres the link guys!! anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/219119-test-boosting-tblast
    The link isn't working. I'm excited to follow this log!
    www.nlaperformance.com
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

In currently using T-Blast in my PCT log ... Not much to report as of yet but I am sure it takes several days

AD-3 LeCheek sponsored Budman approved
  20. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Got my Recover-D protein in the mail, cracked it open immediately. Will do a review after I have tested it with different amounts of water, almond milk, and most likely baked in something.

First impressions though, smell is very good, profile is solid. Tried 1 scoop in 6 ounces of water and is was good. Hard to explain, it says chocolate eclair, has a bit of a mild coffee/cocoa taste. I definitely enjoyed it and it mixed very well in a shaker.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Got my Recover-D protein in the mail, cracked it open immediately. Will do a review after I have tested it with different amounts of water, almond milk, and most likely baked in something.

First impressions though, smell is very good, profile is solid. Tried 1 scoop in 6 ounces of water and is was good. Hard to explain, it says chocolate eclair, has a bit of a mild coffee/cocoa taste. I definitely enjoyed it and it mixed very well in a shaker.
    Try it with Milk and Almond Milk and it will taste amazing! Looking forward to that final review!
    www.nlaperformance.com
  22. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder

Try it with Milk and Almond Milk and it will taste amazing! Looking forward to that final review!
    Will try with almond milk later today
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  23. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Tried a sample today.
    Strong hint of cinnamon!

www.InsaneVeins.com
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Will try with almond milk later today
    Never had almond milk, what's it like john?
  25. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by msrider

Never had almond milk, what's it like john?
    Easier on my stomach.

I had 2 scoops of recover d with 10 ounces of vanilla almond milk today and it was awesome. Like Aaron mentioned there is definitely a hint of cinnamon flavour to the protein.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Easier on my stomach.

I had 2 scoops of recover d with 10 ounces of vanilla almond milk today and it was awesome. Like Aaron mentioned there is definitely a hint of cinnamon flavour to the protein.
    I will try the vanilla almond milk then bro, I love the recover-d. I thought it tasted a lot like cinnamon toast crunch. Very yummy!
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Hey JP and BPjohn and the rest of u guys, I started a thread in the Nutraplanet section asking if they will get NLA products in future and they were asking for feedback from ppl who have tried there products. I know NLA would greatly apreciate u guys commenting, and I would too cause it would allow me to order all my supps from one place. Thanks!
  28. Diamond Member

damn...some decent looking products at a very decent cost...

the prices look like nutra prices already, wow!!! usually company website prices are jacked up.

NLA...will prices go even lower if nutra picks up?
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    damn...some decent looking products at a very decent cost...

the prices look like nutra prices already, wow!!! usually company website prices are jacked up.

NLA...will prices go even lower if nutra picks up?
    The product is top quality too
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NLA looking for 1 AM member to log test booster T-BLAST
    By NLAFounder in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-09-2012, 05:29 PM
  2. NLA looking for 3 members to review/log PWO and NO Booster
    By NLAFounder in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-15-2012, 11:17 PM
  3. SNS - Looking for AM members to review focusXT samples ..
    By GQNemesis in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11-29-2010, 08:20 PM
  4. Replies: 126
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 03:49 PM