MAN Sports needs 15 people to do a mini-log on REM PM!

MustangManGT

MustangManGT

Awards

Tired of being tired from not getting enough sleep? Well, MAN Sports is here to help you out. We're looking for 15 quality members to do a mini-log on REM PM for us.

What you will receive: a 10 day supply of REM PM

Winners must be willing to give detailed feedback about how their slept went the previous night while using REM PM. Winners must also rate the product in-store.
MAN REM P.M. (60 capsules): Discount REM P.M. Supplements

For the contest, just simply tell me why you want to give REM PM a shot?​

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice opportunity!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would love to give this a try. I push this old body to the edge daily and if the sleep isn't there I go backwards in a hurry. Can you tell me the melatonin amount in it?

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I will be willing to log it. Can start immediately. Not in any other sups until Jan1st.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
The older I get, the tougher it is to sleep! I'm always trying to find the magic pill to help me sleep better and would love to test this!

gkors12

Awards
I've just started using an iPhone app that documents my sleep patterns and so far I've only been registering a sleep quality of 66%. Would love to try this out and see if my sleep quality / REM cycles improve.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Awesome opportunity,in for the logs!

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
I would like to log this.

I usually lay awake for a half hour or more per night before I can get to sleep. Then I often wake after only a couple hours and have trouble falling back to sleep and staying asleep.

Even when I don't remember waking up through the night I sometimes wake still feeling tired like I didn't get enough quality rest.

I am 36 years old, 5'10" 180 lbs 14% BF.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet opportunity here. Logging REM PM now, and it is really amazing how well it has helped me sleep and recover. Get in on this guys.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
shoot im down. my stims keep me up up night a lot so this would be helpful

streetrcr4u

Awards
I would love to try this because of the many challenges I have been facing lately including the fact I recently quit drinking and Tylenol pm does nothing anymore. I turn the tv off and I lay in bed awake for up to 3 hours before I finally fall asleep. I've never had an easy time trying to fall asleep or stay asleep. I also never wake up feeling rested. I believe I would be the ultimate test for this product!!

helpmeh

Awards
I would like to try this product because I take a pre-workout around 5 when I get off work, which keeps me up normally. I also have been interested in a fat burner but most contain a ton of stimulants and I like to limit my caffeine intake, so this would be great for me.

y0lked

y0lked

Awards
I would like to log this. I pay very close attention to my sleep patterns and try to get 8 hours of sleep a night but never am able to fall asleep quick enough. I have also tried a handful of remedies and can tell the difference between placebo and ingredients that work.

I log every workout and my diet so logging sleep would be something I could definitely do!

I also use Sleep Cycle app every night.

reidy1983

reidy1983

Awards
ID LOVE TO TRY THIS OUT,, DONT SLEEP WELL WAKE UP 3 TIMES A NIGHT MOST NIGHTS!WOULD LOVE TO TRY THIS TO SUPPORT MY SLEEP PATTERNS AS I TRAIN REALLY HARD AND DO LOTS OF CARDIO,THIS WOULD BENEFIT ME GREATLY WITH RECOVERY!!CHOOSE ME!!PLUS IM FROM IRELAND BE GOOD TO LEAVE SOME ONE FROM THIS SIDE OF WORLD DO AND LOG THIS:trout:

MustangManGT

MustangManGT

Awards
Please post your replies ITT. Do not PM me your responses. Thank you!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would like to apply to help with my sleeping problem but I'm still logging Trifecta Stack.
But good luck to everyone.

metallic1

metallic1

Awards
id like to try it, but this is my 1st post, i believe., im a reader, and a fan of this site, but other than a good pw, and protien,
i dont take much for supps., no boosters are nice,..you get it. im 46 yo, 180lb, i work out 3-4 days a week.
anyway, i thought id speak up this time because i work 3rd shift, 12am-8am.
i go to sleep around 2pm-3pm, and get up at 9:30pm . yes, i go to sleep and get up on the same day., and my sleep
is erratic sometimes to say the least.,
id definatley like to try it, ans submit a log- review.

GUILLOTINE

Awards
I would love to try RemPm. For as long as I can remember ,I've never gotten any quality sleep. I wake up @ least 3 times a night after taking an hour just to fall asleep. I've tried a bunch of OTC sleeping aides, some all natural and some not. Nothing ever seems to work although none of them seem to contain the amount of quality ingredients that RemPm contains...

princevince

Awards
  • Established
count me in MMGT, i needs me some quality zzzz'sss.

redms

redms

Awards
I'd definitely give this a go and would give detailed daily Reviews. That is if you would send to Australia ?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have issues with sleep and have been wanting to try this product as I have heard some good things. I really hope to have the opportunity.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Id love to log it. With sleep apnea I don't get quality REM very often and most sleep aids I have tried don't seem to work for me. MAN makes awesome products (nolvadren xt) so I'm sure they will come through on this one.

bulk88

bulk88

Awards
I would like to try this out I work everyday 530 am- 530 pm and I have sleepless nights and wake up groggy and still tired I train hard everyday and I know I'm not getting the right amount of sleep which is really hard.

MFox

MFox

Board Sponsor
Awards
Bump

Works a lot better than melatonin alone, quality formula for quality sleeeeeeepz!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fingers crossed

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to give this a try. I push this old body to the edge daily and if the sleep isn't there I go backwards in a hurry. Can you tell me the melatonin amount in it?
Definitely give this guy a shot! He kicks ass in the gym more so though than people half his age! He also has a huge group of people that will follow his log and in turn get you business!

Edit: Congrats dude! You better link me!!!

- Valdez

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Probly too late but I would love to try this I sleep like ****, can't fall asleep i wo at 430 am. I am always tired. If not ill gladly follow logs good luck

- sent from my electronic device therefore I cannot rep.

MustangManGT

MustangManGT

Awards
Winners!

srgraham69
y0lked
mstep
Bodock
edvamp
Bravoboy
AZMIDLYF
Montego 1
bulk88
niners4reggie
bean5er
princevince

If I didn't choose you it's either because you don't have a U.S. address or don't have enough posts.

Winners please PM me your address.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Winners!

srgraham69
y0lked
mstep
Bodock
edvamp
Bravoboy
AZMIDLYF
Montego 1
bulk88
niners4reggie
bean5er
princevince

If I didn't choose you it's either because you don't have a U.S. address or don't have enough posts.

Congrats fellas

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Winners!

srgraham69
y0lked
mstep
Bodock
edvamp
Bravoboy
AZMIDLYF
Montego 1
bulk88
niners4reggie
bean5er
princevince

Holy **** sweeeeeet thanks bro pm sent!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This will be sweetzzzz! MMGT you are the MAN!

Congrats to the others as well.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Def big congrats to others as well.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
congrats guys,in for the logs!

MFox

MFox

Board Sponsor
Awards
Congrats to all of you guys! Excited to see the logs. Post links ITT once you put up the logs if you can so it's easier for people in the future to check them out if they find this thread :D

MustangManGT

MustangManGT

Awards
I think I got everyone's addys. If I didn't, make sure to PM me it by tonight so I can get your goods shipped out tomorrow!

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Address sent. Let me know if you didn't get. Thanks for the opportunity!

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
Address sent in, Sorry for the late response, I was out for Thanksgiving!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Just finished a bottle of this, I liked it. A lot. However, I had to take 1 pill if I worked the next day or I would be sluggish the first few hours. But overall, I really liked the product and plan to pick up another bottle.