MAN Sports needs 15 people to do a mini-log on REM PM!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. My log is up as well:

MAN giving AZ some REM
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

2. Life's a garden, dig it

3. Ohh yeah, lovin' this!

4. I must need to check my mail. I haven't since Tuesday. I haven't received mine as of now. Let me check

5. Well I got my stuff in today. Actually just checked the mail. Thank you. I will put up my log tonight.

6. REM P.M. By Man Sports Trial Run

I hope my link works. I had to copy and paste an email. Not use to attaching a URL with my phone!

7. 2 jobs + 2 kids = no sleep ever lol, seriously tho i never sleep more then 2 hours a pop. il def giv it a shot

8. This stuff is the Shi$!! loved it man guaranteed I will be buying a full bottle

9. Waiting on my shipment..excited too especially after another poor night of sleep!

10. Last night was great. 2 caps is perfect!

11. One cap seems to be best for me. Two caps makes me too groggy the next day...
    Psalm 73:26
    My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

12. I felt that way this morning.

13. 1 cap seems to be helpful to those who benefit from a lower dose of melatonin, which by itself is more effective than a higher dosage.

14. Quote Originally Posted by bulk88 View Post
    This stuff is the Shi$!! loved it man guaranteed I will be buying a full bottle
    That's what we like to hear
    Official MAN Sports Forum Rep
    Follow us for more Contest & Giveaways - -- @MANSportsInc

Similar Forum Threads

By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 11-05-2012, 12:30 PM
  2. Need 3 people to do logs for Taurus on our new 5aOHP prohormone
    By Taurus BigK in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 08-09-2011, 11:03 PM
  3. what to do puffy nipps while on cycle