M-STEN Logger Opportunity From IML!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. M-STEN Logger Opportunity From IML!


    M-STEN Rx™ - Pro-Anabolic Compound




    - Increases Lean Muscle Mass
    - Increases Strength & Power
    - Helps with Cutting (getting lean)
    - Does Not Aromatize (convert to estrogen)
    - No Bloating or Water Retention
    - 10mg of Methylstenbolone per capsule

    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Supplements & Prohormones: M-Sten Rx

    Loggers must be experienced lifters that reside in the USA.

    IronMagLabs is looking for the loggers to use 2 caps per day for 4 weeks.

    You must start the log in this forum BEFORE December 1st.

    You must have OVER 250 posts at AM and be an adult.

    Preferably loggers must use this product on its own.

    Please post in this thread why you should be considered for logging this product for free.

    Thanks!
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition


  2. Great opportunity here guys!!! Definitely in for the log, holy shizz

  3. respect to iml for proper dosing.

    this may be the first IML product I pick up. hope it's legit.

    jake had sent me a bottle of ultradrol to review back when he first released it, i ran it solo, hope this is as clean and good as that was.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    wut thread?


    respect to iml for proper dosing.
    The thread you just posted in.

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

  5. Damn 20mg would be amazing to kick start a cycle!! I would love to apply but I wouldn't be able to start it until jan 1st
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    The thread you just posted in.

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
    quoted while editing.

  7. sweet jesus this is still around?? I had sworn PH off but maybe just maybe
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  8. I have never tried a ph but have seriously been looking into it. If I was to do it, I could start on the first of December or 2nd, my current log will be going till the end of this month.

    I should be able to log it because I am looking to make some serious gains! Never have used anything like this besides this usplabs "patented anabolic" that I currently am logging, I would love to see how it compares and does for me. I have been training for 3 years now. this past year a half I have gotten really serious about it. Bulking cutting dieting and alot of cardio. I train for 1.5-2 hours a day pretty hard. Currently 175lb trying to bulk up to 200 by the end of winter.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    sweet jesus this is still around?? I had sworn PH off but maybe just maybe
    This cost a lot of money to make from scratch. The testing puts it over 99% pure. Its going to be VERY strong and clean brother.
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

  10. that sounds nice. price point?

  11. Very interesting and nice opportunity!excited to see who gets this!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  12. yeah price point? I may try dec 1st
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  13. Have fun my American friends
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  14. Good luck guys, having a great run with sdmz 2.0. IML's products are definitely top notch. Any difference in the purity of the m-sten in sdmz?

  15. I would like to be considered for logging this even though I'm a few logs short of 2 hundred.
    I've been lifting for about three years now. I have tried only Finaflex epi v which I logged on my own without it being sponsored. That was in August of this year. I'm finishing up my second log which is sponsored for ignite 2. I feel as though I would be able to give my time to putting up at least five post a week with pictures at start week two and finish. I'm 29 and really looking to give a cutting phase again for December. I can start on the first of December if chosen. I currently am weighing 198. If you need any other info please let me know. Pm me. Hope I get the opportunity to log your product.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232784-rushing-into-my.html

    Competition bound 2014

  16. Also when you mentioned on its own do you mean no other supps ie: protein, multi etc.?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232784-rushing-into-my.html

    Competition bound 2014

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Rush954 View Post
    Also when you mentioned on its own do you mean no other supps ie: protein, multi etc.?
    I believe he means no other ph/ps..

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

  18. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    I believe he means no other ph/ps..

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
    Exactly, we want loggers that are not running other oral steroids to use the IML Methylstenbolone.
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

  19. Heavy you badass, leave it to IML to keep bringing the goodness our way.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  20. Nice opportunity. M-Sten is one of those stronger products I'd dare to use in the future. Not yet though.
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

  21. 99% wtf!!! This is awesome
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions
  22. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    respect to iml for proper dosing.

    this may be the first IML product I pick up. hope it's legit.

    jake had sent me a bottle of ultradrol to review back when he first released it, i ran it solo, hope this is as clean and good as that was.
    As it was in the Super DMZ RX 2.0, it made me think far more of the Culver Concepts m-sten rather than ultradrol - moderate very lean gains, big strength gains

  23. is a standard pct recommended?
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Till’ we can’t be beat – Won’t Be Beat!

  24. Are you saying Culver Concepts M-Sten> Ultradrol?

    Wasnt Culver the one tested to be SupeerDrol?

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    As it was in the Super DMZ RX 2.0, it made me think far more of the Culver Concepts m-sten rather than ultradrol - moderate very lean gains, big strength gains
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  25. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Are you saying Culver Concepts M-Sten> Ultradrol?
    Wasnt Culver the one tested to be SupeerDrol?
    I felt it was. Culver concepts was around 85% pure from the lab tests, with it having been made from superdrol yes it would show superdrol being in it, as that was what the other 15% was. I trust the people who were at Culver Concepts and the COA they had. I even at 24mg of ultradrol got very little in the way of results. And definitely, you can tell the difference between m-sten and superdrol, way less (next to no) back pumps, and none of the carb cravings and next to no lethargy.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked
    Are you saying Culver Concepts M-Sten> Ultradrol?

    Wasnt Culver the one tested to be SupeerDrol?
    Yes, but super dmz was stacked, I believe with dimethazine.

    Culvers product did contain Sd.

    Sd and msten feel completely different.

    Sd an Sd feel the same.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    that sounds nice. price point?
    Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    yeah price point? I may try dec 1st
    MSRP = $44.99 for one unit.

    Usually IML's will do buy 3 get 1 free plus 15% off using my discount code plus free shipping. That will probably be decided next week though.
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

  28. Hmm this is interesting indeed. No back pumps with m-sten? Would this be suitable for a cut or is it more of a bulking designer?

  29. i'm a big fan of IML and i'm game to running a log here on AM or other various forums. can start the week of black friday for sure.

  30. Good info

    Is culver's still available?

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I felt it was. Culver concepts was around 85% pure from the lab tests, with it having been made from superdrol yes it would show superdrol being in it, as that was what the other 15% was. I trust the people who were at Culver Concepts and the COA they had. I even at 24mg of ultradrol got very little in the way of results. And definitely, you can tell the difference between m-sten and superdrol, way less (next to no) back pumps, and none of the carb cravings and next to no lethargy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Yes, but super dmz was stacked, I believe with dimethazine.

    Culvers product did contain Sd.

    Sd and msten feel completely different.

    Sd an Sd feel the same.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  31. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL
    I felt it was. Culver concepts was around 85% pure from the lab tests, with it having been made from superdrol yes it would show superdrol being in it, as that was what the other 15% was. I trust the people who were at Culver Concepts and the COA they had. I even at 24mg of ultradrol got very little in the way of results. And definitely, you can tell the difference between m-sten and superdrol, way less (next to no) back pumps, and none of the carb cravings and next to no lethargy.
    Yeah! Now I remember I read some article on how Ultradrol was made from SD, pretty nifty stuff. My bus ran UD for his first cycle. Very mild side effects no back pumps or anything just about a .5-1 lb increase a day.

  32. definitely interested in logging this. i havent ran anything in probably 1.5 - 2 years, just been natural. i have experience with just about everything except anything sten-related or cutting compounds. i was going to wait until the new 1 and 4andro was released to run something, but this looks more appealing to me at the moment.
  33. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Good info

    Is culver's still available?
    nope, was a single batch, they felt it was too expensive to manufacture and sell. that and because of the constant controversy of m-sten anyhow it seemed at the time interest was pretty low. It was stupid expensive, if I recall $70 for 30 10mg tablets. sure discounts were available but still way too expensive for most people. Granted that was a pilot run done at a lab vs large scale production, so costs could have gone down.

  34. Interesting

    I guess IML has deeper pocket lol

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    nope, was a single batch, they felt it was too expensive to manufacture and sell. that and because of the constant controversy of m-sten anyhow it seemed at the time interest was pretty low. It was stupid expensive, if I recall $70 for 30 10mg tablets. sure discounts were available but still way too expensive for most people. Granted that was a pilot run done at a lab vs large scale production, so costs could have gone down.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  35. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Interesting

    I guess IML has deeper pocket lol
    or they found labs that could do it cheaper. that was close to 3 years ago, so its possible some new equipment or techniques have dropped pricing noticeably. Or with them having synthesized en mass for super dmz rx 2.0, that the total volume they did brought down costs

  36. Well, it sure is an interesting product. Eyes are peeled
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  37. More than 1 or 2 people should apply lol. I wanna see some mad gains
  38. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    I would but I was one of the super dmz rx 2.0 loggers, so would like to see others try, plus my cholesterol was kind of higher than normal last blood test (not related to the super dmz, that was months ago and I came up lower after that), so i'd rather not go back on a designer again too soon

  39. I would but I'm all tied up. And I don't really want to cycle just yet.

  40. Is IML at Nutraplanet?? I can't seem to find it at NP..
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-02-2010, 09:12 PM
  2. P-Mag shipment on the way! Advice from Loggers wanted!
    By cowboy007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-02-2010, 06:09 PM
  3. Happy Father's Day from IML
    By AE14 in forum IronMagLabs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-21-2009, 01:35 PM
  4. What's your goal??? New opportunity from Controlled LABS
    By RenegadeRows in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-16-2008, 11:46 AM
Log in
Log in