M-STEN Logger Opportunity From IML! - AnabolicMinds.com

M-STEN Logger Opportunity From IML!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

M-STEN Logger Opportunity From IML!

M-STEN Rx™ - Pro-Anabolic Compound

[IMG]http://www.****************/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/M-sten-front.jpg[/IMG]

- Increases Lean Muscle Mass
    - Increases Strength & Power
    - Helps with Cutting (getting lean)
    - Does Not Aromatize (convert to estrogen)
    - No Bloating or Water Retention
    - 10mg of Methylstenbolone per capsule

IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Supplements & Prohormones: M-Sten Rx

Loggers must be experienced lifters that reside in the USA.

IronMagLabs is looking for the loggers to use 2 caps per day for 4 weeks.

You must start the log in this forum BEFORE December 1st.

You must have OVER 250 posts at AM and be an adult.

Preferably loggers must use this product on its own.

Please post in this thread why you should be considered for logging this product for free.

Thanks!

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great opportunity here guys!!! Definitely in for the log, holy shizz
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

respect to iml for proper dosing.

this may be the first IML product I pick up. hope it's legit.

jake had sent me a bottle of ultradrol to review back when he first released it, i ran it solo, hope this is as clean and good as that was.
    •   

4. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    wut thread?

The thread you just posted in.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Damn 20mg would be amazing to kick start a cycle!! I would love to apply but I wouldn't be able to start it until jan 1st
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  6. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    The thread you just posted in.

quoted while editing.
  7. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

sweet jesus this is still around?? I had sworn PH off but maybe just maybe
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have never tried a ph but have seriously been looking into it. If I was to do it, I could start on the first of December or 2nd, my current log will be going till the end of this month.

I should be able to log it because I am looking to make some serious gains! Never have used anything like this besides this usplabs "patented anabolic" that I currently am logging, I would love to see how it compares and does for me. I have been training for 3 years now. this past year a half I have gotten really serious about it. Bulking cutting dieting and alot of cardio. I train for 1.5-2 hours a day pretty hard. Currently 175lb trying to bulk up to 200 by the end of winter.
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    sweet jesus this is still around?? I had sworn PH off but maybe just maybe
    This cost a lot of money to make from scratch. The testing puts it over 99% pure. Its going to be VERY strong and clean brother.
  10. Diamond Member

that sounds nice. price point?
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Very interesting and nice opportunity!excited to see who gets this!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  12. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

yeah price point? I may try dec 1st
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  13. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Have fun my American friends
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  14. New Member

Good luck guys, having a great run with sdmz 2.0. IML's products are definitely top notch. Any difference in the purity of the m-sten in sdmz?
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I would like to be considered for logging this even though I'm a few logs short of 2 hundred.
    I've been lifting for about three years now. I have tried only Finaflex epi v which I logged on my own without it being sponsored. That was in August of this year. I'm finishing up my second log which is sponsored for ignite 2. I feel as though I would be able to give my time to putting up at least five post a week with pictures at start week two and finish. I'm 29 and really looking to give a cutting phase again for December. I can start on the first of December if chosen. I currently am weighing 198. If you need any other info please let me know. Pm me. Hope I get the opportunity to log your product.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232784-rushing-into-my.html

Competition bound 2014
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Also when you mentioned on its own do you mean no other supps ie: protein, multi etc.?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232784-rushing-into-my.html

Competition bound 2014
  17. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Rush954 View Post
    Also when you mentioned on its own do you mean no other supps ie: protein, multi etc.?
    I believe he means no other ph/ps..

18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    I believe he means no other ph/ps..

Exactly, we want loggers that are not running other oral steroids to use the IML Methylstenbolone.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Heavy you badass, leave it to IML to keep bringing the goodness our way.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  20. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice opportunity. M-Sten is one of those stronger products I'd dare to use in the future. Not yet though.
    Olympus Labs Rep
    Olympus-labs.com - Products that will turn men into demigods!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

99% wtf!!! This is awesome
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
  22. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

this may be the first IML product I pick up. hope it's legit.

jake had sent me a bottle of ultradrol to review back when he first released it, i ran it solo, hope this is as clean and good as that was.
    As it was in the Super DMZ RX 2.0, it made me think far more of the Culver Concepts m-sten rather than ultradrol - moderate very lean gains, big strength gains
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

is a standard pct recommended?
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Till’ we can’t be beat – Won’t Be Beat!
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Are you saying Culver Concepts M-Sten> Ultradrol?

Wasnt Culver the one tested to be SupeerDrol?

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    As it was in the Super DMZ RX 2.0, it made me think far more of the Culver Concepts m-sten rather than ultradrol - moderate very lean gains, big strength gains
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  25. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    I felt it was. Culver concepts was around 85% pure from the lab tests, with it having been made from superdrol yes it would show superdrol being in it, as that was what the other 15% was. I trust the people who were at Culver Concepts and the COA they had. I even at 24mg of ultradrol got very little in the way of results. And definitely, you can tell the difference between m-sten and superdrol, way less (next to no) back pumps, and none of the carb cravings and next to no lethargy.
  26. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked

Yes, but super dmz was stacked, I believe with dimethazine.

Culvers product did contain Sd.

Sd and msten feel completely different.

Sd an Sd feel the same.
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.

that sounds nice. price point?
    Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    yeah price point? I may try dec 1st
    MSRP = $44.99 for one unit.

Usually IML's will do buy 3 get 1 free plus 15% off using my discount code plus free shipping. That will probably be decided next week though.
  28. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Hmm this is interesting indeed. No back pumps with m-sten? Would this be suitable for a cut or is it more of a bulking designer?
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

i'm a big fan of IML and i'm game to running a log here on AM or other various forums. can start the week of black friday for sure.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Good info

Is culver's still available?

I felt it was. Culver concepts was around 85% pure from the lab tests, with it having been made from superdrol yes it would show superdrol being in it, as that was what the other 15% was. I trust the people who were at Culver Concepts and the COA they had. I even at 24mg of ultradrol got very little in the way of results. And definitely, you can tell the difference between m-sten and superdrol, way less (next to no) back pumps, and none of the carb cravings and next to no lethargy.
    Yes, but super dmz was stacked, I believe with dimethazine.

Culvers product did contain Sd.

Sd and msten feel completely different.

Sd an Sd feel the same.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL
    Yeah! Now I remember I read some article on how Ultradrol was made from SD, pretty nifty stuff. My bus ran UD for his first cycle. Very mild side effects no back pumps or anything just about a .5-1 lb increase a day.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

definitely interested in logging this. i havent ran anything in probably 1.5 - 2 years, just been natural. i have experience with just about everything except anything sten-related or cutting compounds. i was going to wait until the new 1 and 4andro was released to run something, but this looks more appealing to me at the moment.
  33. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Good info

Is culver's still available?
    nope, was a single batch, they felt it was too expensive to manufacture and sell. that and because of the constant controversy of m-sten anyhow it seemed at the time interest was pretty low. It was stupid expensive, if I recall $70 for 30 10mg tablets. sure discounts were available but still way too expensive for most people. Granted that was a pilot run done at a lab vs large scale production, so costs could have gone down.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Interesting

I guess IML has deeper pocket lol

nope, was a single batch, they felt it was too expensive to manufacture and sell. that and because of the constant controversy of m-sten anyhow it seemed at the time interest was pretty low. It was stupid expensive, if I recall $70 for 30 10mg tablets. sure discounts were available but still way too expensive for most people. Granted that was a pilot run done at a lab vs large scale production, so costs could have gone down.
  35. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Interesting

I guess IML has deeper pocket lol
    or they found labs that could do it cheaper. that was close to 3 years ago, so its possible some new equipment or techniques have dropped pricing noticeably. Or with them having synthesized en mass for super dmz rx 2.0, that the total volume they did brought down costs
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Well, it sure is an interesting product. Eyes are peeled
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

More than 1 or 2 people should apply lol. I wanna see some mad gains
  38. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I would but I was one of the super dmz rx 2.0 loggers, so would like to see others try, plus my cholesterol was kind of higher than normal last blood test (not related to the super dmz, that was months ago and I came up lower after that), so i'd rather not go back on a designer again too soon
  39. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I would but I'm all tied up. And I don't really want to cycle just yet.
  40. Elite Member

Is IML at Nutraplanet?? I can't seem to find it at NP..
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-02-2010, 08:12 PM
  2. P-Mag shipment on the way! Advice from Loggers wanted!
    By cowboy007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-02-2010, 05:09 PM
  3. What's your goal??? New opportunity from Controlled LABS
    By RenegadeRows in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-16-2008, 10:46 AM