AndroFactory Rewards and a Mich29 Special Update

  1. AndroFactory Rewards and a Mich29 Special Update


    AndroFactory Rewards!!!!

    We have setup a rewards program that rewards you simply for being a customer.For every $100 you spend you will get $10 towards your next order.


    Mich29 Special Update??????

    I'm sure you guys and gals have heard the term "go to guy" at least once.Well we have made Mich29 our go to guy.What this means is if you have any problems with orders, questions,comments,suggestions anything at all that you need help with Mich29 will be the guy to go to.He will make sure your issue is taken care of professionally and in a timely manner.


    feel free to use his discount code "Mich29" to get 15% off

    Mich is hell bent of making sure your customer experience is a good one so feel free to shoot him a pm anytime.

    And as always you can always pm us as well.


  2. And if you have questions or conserns or just like to have a nice chat, you can contact me or other rep of ours as well!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.




  3. I'm ready to log a cycle now.


    Congrats to the team you guys put together.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   
       


  4. thank you for the kind words andro I hope to do my best

    here is my link in an easier format

    edited you can still use my discount code mich29 though

  5. Very nice! I wish more companies would set up something like this!
    From Lard to Hard! almost...

  6. Quote Originally Posted by jalfrey
    Very nice! I wish more companies would set up something like this!
    i agree its nice to get a decent amount to use on your next order its pretty much making shipping free. gotta like that!

  7. Yes, all of the guys have been really dedicated. Studying up on all of the products and whats to come.

    Thank you. -AF

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    AndroFactory Rewards!!!!

    We have setup a rewards program that rewards you simply for being a customer.For every $100 you spend you will get $10 towards your next order.


    Mich29 Special Update??????

    I'm sure you guys and gals have heard the term "go to guy" at least once.Well we have made Mich29 our go to guy.What this means is if you have any problems with orders, questions,comments,suggestions anything at all that you need help with Mich29 will be the guy to go to.He will make sure your issue is taken care of professionally and in a timely manner.


    feel free to use his discount code "Mich29" to get 15% off

    Mich is hell bent of making sure your customer experience is a good one so feel free to shoot him a pm anytime.

    And as always you can always pm us as well.
    giving this a healthy bump for those that may have missed it

  9. reminder bump

  10. Nice too see your rewards program guys, giving a little back to your customers. Nice work!

  11. i agree getting stuff for buying stuff you'd buy anyway is always nice

  12. early xmas. bump

  13. be on the lookoutt for a xmas treat. very soon

  14. Yipeeeeee nice offer.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    AndroFactory Rewards!!!!

    We have setup a rewards program that rewards you simply for being a customer.For every $100 you spend you will get $10 towards your next order.


    Mich29 Special Update??????

    I'm sure you guys and gals have heard the term "go to guy" at least once.Well we have made Mich29 our go to guy.What this means is if you have any problems with orders, questions,comments,suggestions anything at all that you need help with Mich29 will be the guy to go to.He will make sure your issue is taken care of professionally and in a timely manner.


    feel free to use his discount code "Mich29" to get 15% off

    Mich is hell bent of making sure your customer experience is a good one so feel free to shoot him a pm anytime.

    And as always you can always pm us as well.

  15. Thanks buddy.......

    Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    And if you have questions or conserns or just like to have a nice chat, you can contact me or other rep of ours as well!

  16. Yes, correct.......

    Quote Originally Posted by jalfrey View Post
    Very nice! I wish more companies would set up something like this!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Tom Davis View Post
    Yipeeeeee nice offer.....

    Are you Mich29 or another Andro Rep in diguise??

    Seems like lately everytime I see a Mich29 post, you post immediately following. Asking and stating random stuff, almost as if just trying to bump a thread or something. All awhile using extrodinarily bad grammer, almost as if it were a person not trying to come across as who they really are.

    Just seems odd to me is all.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  18. no he is not mich29

  19. Hey buddy, i am not mich29 nor a andro rep..............i am here for just little bit fun and curious to know the thought about supplements from various companies..........i came to know about this website so i just jumped in................


    Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Are you Mich29 or another Andro Rep in diguise??

    Seems like lately everytime I see a Mich29 post, you post immediately following. Asking and stating random stuff, almost as if just trying to bump a thread or something. All awhile using extrodinarily bad grammer, almost as if it were a person not trying to come across as who they really are.

    Just seems odd to me is all.

  20. cool glad to have ya.

  21. Thanks mich29, Also if you can quote me then it would be great as I'm new to the forum. looking for some good info on supps. And maybe some free samples if I can get them.

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    cool glad to have ya.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Tom Davis View Post
    Thanks mich29, Also if you can quote me then it would be great as I'm new to the forum. looking for some good info on supps. And maybe some free samples if I can get them.

    Thank you
    we should have some logs up and new stuff coming here soon
  23. AndroFactory Rewards and a Mich29 Special Update


    Mich post pics.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  24. Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    AndroFactory Rewards!!!!

    We have setup a rewards program that rewards you simply for being a customer.For every $100 you spend you will get $10 towards your next order.


    Mich29 Special Update??????

    I'm sure you guys and gals have heard the term "go to guy" at least once.Well we have made Mich29 our go to guy.What this means is if you have any problems with orders, questions,comments,suggestions anything at all that you need help with Mich29 will be the guy to go to.He will make sure your issue is taken care of professionally and in a timely manner.

    feel free to use his discount code "Mich29" to get 15% off

    Mich is hell bent of making sure your customer experience is a good one so feel free to shoot him a pm anytime.

    And as always you can always pm us as well.
    reminder bump
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Suggestion: A "Jim and the Twins" Special
    By Beau in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-25-2007, 12:45 AM
  2. IGF update and misinfo.
    By Mr. GH in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-08-2004, 09:07 AM
  3. Cycle decision update and questions...
    By lifted in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 04-27-2004, 09:27 PM
  4. Update on Younggunz and contact info
    By Dio in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-17-2003, 11:14 AM
Log in
Log in