AndroFactory Rewards and a Mich29 Special Update

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
AndroFactory Rewards!!!!

We have setup a rewards program that rewards you simply for being a customer.For every $100 you spend you will get $10 towards your next order.

Mich29 Special Update??????

I'm sure you guys and gals have heard the term "go to guy" at least once.Well we have made Mich29 our go to guy.What this means is if you have any problems with orders, questions,comments,suggestions anything at all that you need help with Mich29 will be the guy to go to.He will make sure your issue is taken care of professionally and in a timely manner.

feel free to use his discount code "Mich29" to get 15% off

Mich is hell bent of making sure your customer experience is a good one so feel free to shoot him a pm anytime.

And as always you can always pm us as well.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And if you have questions or conserns or just like to have a nice chat, you can contact me or other rep of ours as well!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:bigok:

I'm ready to log a cycle now. :D

Congrats to the team you guys put together.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thank you for the kind words andro I hope to do my best

here is my link in an easier format

edited you can still use my discount code mich29 though

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very nice! I wish more companies would set up something like this!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice! I wish more companies would set up something like this!
i agree its nice to get a decent amount to use on your next order its pretty much making shipping free. gotta like that!

Androfactory

Androfactory

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yes, all of the guys have been really dedicated. Studying up on all of the products and whats to come.

Thank you. -AF

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AndroFactory Rewards!!!!

We have setup a rewards program that rewards you simply for being a customer.For every $100 you spend you will get $10 towards your next order.

I'm sure you guys and gals have heard the term "go to guy" at least once.Well we have made Mich29 our go to guy.What this means is if you have any problems with orders, questions,comments,suggestions anything at all that you need help with Mich29 will be the guy to go to.He will make sure your issue is taken care of professionally and in a timely manner.

Mich is hell bent of making sure your customer experience is a good one so feel free to shoot him a pm anytime.

giving this a healthy bump for those that may have missed it

msrider

msrider

Awards
Nice too see your rewards program guys, giving a little back to your customers. Nice work!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i agree getting stuff for buying stuff you'd buy anyway is always nice

Tom Davis

Banned
Awards
Yipeeeeee nice offer.....

AndroFactory Rewards!!!!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yipeeeeee nice offer.....

Are you Mich29 or another Andro Rep in diguise??

Seems like lately everytime I see a Mich29 post, you post immediately following. Asking and stating random stuff, almost as if just trying to bump a thread or something. All awhile using extrodinarily bad grammer, almost as if it were a person not trying to come across as who they really are.

Just seems odd to me is all.

Tom Davis

Banned
Awards
Hey buddy, i am not mich29 nor a andro rep..............i am here for just little bit fun and curious to know the thought about supplements from various companies..........i came to know about this website so i just jumped in................

Are you Mich29 or another Andro Rep in diguise??

Seems like lately everytime I see a Mich29 post, you post immediately following. Asking and stating random stuff, almost as if just trying to bump a thread or something. All awhile using extrodinarily bad grammer, almost as if it were a person not trying to come across as who they really are.

Just seems odd to me is all.

Tom Davis

Banned
Awards
Thanks mich29, Also if you can quote me then it would be great as I'm new to the forum. looking for some good info on supps. And maybe some free samples if I can get them.

Thank you

cool glad to have ya.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks mich29, Also if you can quote me then it would be great as I'm new to the forum. looking for some good info on supps. And maybe some free samples if I can get them.

Thank you
we should have some logs up and new stuff coming here soon

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AndroFactory Rewards!!!!

reminder bump