SNS Agmatine Sample Giveaway!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,851
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jxn
    Wow, almost blinded by the brightness of these orange caps! I'll be working out tonight, tomorrow, and Wednesday...and then I'll be taking off a few days for Thanksgiving. A couple of ?'s for the SNS reps :

    1) Where should I put my review? Log section or Review section?
    2) How should I dose these? I'm 5'9, 180 lbs. 2 caps pre-WO or 4 caps?

    Thanks!
    Some people go 2 caps in the morning and 2 caps pre. Then others go 4 pre. Really up to you. I would go 2am and 2 pre.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  2. Registered User
    NomZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,470
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Oh you fancy huh?

    [ATTACH]70537[ATTACH]
    Win.
    Quote Originally Posted by jxn View Post
    Wow, almost blinded by the brightness of these orange caps! I'll be working out tonight, tomorrow, and Wednesday...and then I'll be taking off a few days for Thanksgiving. A couple of ?'s for the SNS reps :

    1) Where should I put my review? Log section or Review section?
    2) How should I dose these? I'm 5'9, 180 lbs. 2 caps pre-WO or 4 caps?

    Thanks!
    1) Review section is fine.
    2) 500-1000mg pre-wo is the standard dose, and you have 3 doses at 1g to play around with the timing and amount. Most people use 1g though.
    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Got mine today (so pumped) unfortunately its my off day. Will be starting them tomorrow!!
    Nice!



    Second batch of samples, still waiting on these people to PM me:

    jgibson000
    alexalltheway
    feather319
    demondrol
    Rush954
    monstamash40
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
  3. Registered User
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,388
    Answers
    2


    Damn those are some fancy ass sample packs. When did the agmatine caps change colors?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,851
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by warbird01
    Damn those are some fancy ass sample packs. When did the agmatine caps change colors?
    Don't spoil it for me lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  5. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,126
    Answers
    0


    How do I link my log to this page?
    Life's a garden, dig it
  6. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,126
    Answers
    0


    Once again I want to thank SNS for letting me sample Agmatine!!

    I am 40 years old. 5'10" 180 not sure what my bf% is. I've been lifting on and off for 20+ years.

    Today was back and biceps
    2 caps SNS Agmatine
    2 caps App Nut Drive
    1 scoop Jack3d
    4.5g L-Glutamine

    Workout
    15 mins warm up on bike
    Iso lateral row 180 4x10 40 secs rest between sets
    Wide grip pull down 160 4x10 40 secs rest between sets
    Iso lateral high row 160 4x10 30 secs rest between sets
    Standing db curls 45 4x10 30 secs rest between sets
    Incline db curls 35 4x10 30 secs rest between sets
    Hammer curls 40 3x10 30 secs between sets
    20 mins on bike

    I noticed strong but smooth energy. No jitters. Muscles felt very hard. My veins were huge. Focus was great. Seemed to sweat more than usual which I like!! Went kinda light today as I trying to really shorten my rest periods between sets. All in all was a very good workout and I look forward to chest, triceps, and shoulders tomorrow.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  7. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,126
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie
    Once again I want to thank SNS for letting me sample Agmatine!!

    I am 40 years old. 5'10" 180 not sure what my bf% is. I've been lifting on and off for 20+ years.

    Today was back and biceps
    2 caps SNS Agmatine
    2 caps App Nut Drive
    1 scoop Jack3d
    4.5g L-Glutamine

    Workout
    15 mins warm up on bike
    Iso lateral row 180 4x10 40 secs rest between sets
    Wide grip pull down 160 4x10 40 secs rest between sets
    Iso lateral high row 160 4x10 30 secs rest between sets
    Standing db curls 45 4x10 30 secs rest between sets
    Incline db curls 35 4x10 30 secs rest between sets
    Hammer curls 40 3x10 30 secs between sets
    20 mins on bike

    I noticed strong but smooth energy. No jitters. Muscles felt very hard. My veins were huge. Focus was great. Seemed to sweat more than usual which I like!! Went kinda light today as I trying to really shorten my rest periods between sets. All in all was a very good workout and I look forward to chest, triceps, and shoulders tomorrow.
    Wouldn't let me link sorry
    Life's a garden, dig it
  8. Registered User
    leprechaun1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    43
    Posts
    147
    Answers
    0


    Just got my sample today and will use them Thurs pre workout, thanks Nom.
  9. Registered User
    JR.99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    315
    Answers
    0


    In still standing by my window waiting for the mail man I'm getting worried hope my killer chihuahua didn't scare him off :-(
  10. Registered User
    KingLeonidas9's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,610
    Answers
    0


    Can't believe I didn't see this before! If another batch will be available please consider me in for it. I have never tried Agmatine but I have heard great things from it. Tell the truth I've never used any SNS supplement before =/.
  11. Registered User
    NomZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,470
    Answers
    0


    I have 8/11 of the names I posted, you know who you are.

    Will be sending out the addy information tomorrow and then your samples ship guys! Thanks for waiting.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
  12. Registered User
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,851
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by NomZ
    I have 8/11 of the names I posted, you know who you are.

    Will be sending out the addy information tomorrow and then your samples ship guys! Thanks for waiting.
    Can't wait!!!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  13. Registered User
    KingLeonidas9's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,610
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    I have 8/11 of the names I posted, you know who you are.

    Will be sending out the addy information tomorrow and then your samples ship guys! Thanks for waiting.
  14. Registered User
    TheHardOne's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,535
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    HAHA Ron Simmons rules all!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  15. Registered User
    KingLeonidas9's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,610
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    HAHA Ron Simmons rules all!
    Who is that red head on your avatar?
  16. Registered User
    Steenbockj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7
    Answers
    0


    Im always looking for something new and I think that this will really be something I would like to try. Been lifting seriously for 20 years on an almost religious basis so I would be able to give a very reliable reveiw of the product.
  17. Registered User
    GUILLOTINE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    37
    Answers
    0


    Sorry was a typo SNS..... So far im down to 200 lbs with diet and excercise...
  18. Registered User
    Drizzie88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,562
    Answers
    0


    Samples received! I'll post review after holiday weekend!
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
  19. Registered User
    JR.99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    315
    Answers
    0


    Still waiting
  20. Registered User
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,058
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JR.99
    Still waiting
    same, it'll prob be in the mailbox tomorrow
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  21. Registered User
    NomZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,470
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JR.99 View Post
    Still waiting
    If this was the second batch of samples, the holiday may have delayed them since I sent out addresses to HQ only on Wednesday...

    Don't fear, they will arrive soon.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
  22. Registered User
    JR.99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    315
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by NomZ
    If this was the second batch of samples, the holiday may have delayed them since I sent out addresses to HQ only on Wednesday...

    Don't fear, they will arrive soon.
    Could of got delayed it was the first batch I took a week of supplement I might wait to try them solo could same me money in the long run on
    Pre workouts caffeine and agmatine nothing fancy ;-)
  23. Registered User
    johnny75's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  282 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    211
    Answers
    0


    I received my samples last week, all but 3 capsules werent crushed.
    Agmatine powder & capsule shells were still in the baggy.
    My girlfriend thought it was Cocaine, I had to show her the label & everything LOL.
  24. Registered User
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,872
    Answers
    0


    OK guys,

    I recieved mine and have each time taken four of them them prior to (ahem) activity.

    Boing.

    Excellent.

    I will be purchasing more
  25. mw1
    mw1 is offline
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,694
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by johnny75 View Post
    I received my samples last week, all but 3 capsules werent crushed.
    Agmatine powder & capsule shells were still in the baggy.
    My girlfriend thought it was Cocaine, I had to show her the label & everything LOL.
    We are looking at shipping these by another method. Make sure Nomz has your addy and we will try and get another one out to you next week

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  26. mw1
    mw1 is offline
    Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    mw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,694
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    OK guys,

    I recieved mine and have each time taken four of them them prior to (ahem) activity.

    Boing.

    Excellent.

    I will be purchasing more
    Glad you enjoyed it!

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Cycle Assist $23.50 shipped http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...edge-labs.html
  27. Registered User
    rhino67jg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    380
    Answers
    0


    Thanx for the free sample pack of the agmatine guys. Too bad all the caps were busted in the envelope...
  28. Registered User
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,058
    Answers
    0


    I'm still waitin on mine, I wanna try it! haha
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  29. Registered User
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,058
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by rhino67jg
    Thanx for the free sample pack of the agmatine guys. Too bad all the caps were busted in the envelope...
    snort it?
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  30. Registered User
    dkgreene88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,925
    Answers
    0


    All mine are broken to.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Myokem Rep
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  31. Registered User
    NomZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,470
    Answers
    0


    USPS is so hit or miss, I've sent out Focus XT samples in the past, majority are sent without issue. The few are torn up and powder everywhere.

    If samples are broken, we are looking into re-sending soon once we find a better, economic choice.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
  32. Registered User
    dkgreene88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,925
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by NomZ
    USPS is so hit or miss, I've sent out Focus XT samples in the past, majority are sent without issue. The few are torn up and powder everywhere.

    If samples are broken, we are looking into re-sending soon once we find a better, economic choice.
    Thanks man just letting you know
    Myokem Rep
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  33. Registered User
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,259
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by NomZ
    USPS is so hit or miss, I've sent out Focus XT samples in the past, majority are sent without issue. The few are torn up and powder everywhere.

    If samples are broken, we are looking into re-sending soon once we find a better, economic choice.
    I got mine, just send all the packets my way and I'll do a super review?
  34. Registered User
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,408
    Answers
    0


    stack these with cm, caffine, and beta alanine .... hi PWO stack :O
  35. Registered User
    dkgreene88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,925
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia

    I got mine, just send all the packets my way and I'll do a super review?
    Yea me 2 me 2
    Myokem Rep
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  36. Registered User
    jswain34's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,046
    Answers
    0


    Damn...just got mine in the mail and all my caps are crushed too. Fu*kin postal service these days. Still appreciate the fact sns was willing to send out samples like that. Even got me to buy some of your cop.
    Current Unsponsored XGELS log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238229-jswains-run-xgels.html
  37. Registered User
    NomZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,470
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jswain34 View Post
    Damn...just got mine in the mail and all my caps are crushed too. Fu*kin postal service these days. Still appreciate the fact sns was willing to send out samples like that. Even got me to buy some of your cop.
    Don't worry

    I'm waiting to see if anyone else got crushed caps, and we will make this happen right this time!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
  38. Registered User
    jswain34's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,046
    Answers
    0


    Sounds good to me!
    Current Unsponsored XGELS log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238229-jswains-run-xgels.html
  39. Registered User
    N.Woods Giant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    313
    Answers
    0


    Just got my samples in the mail today. Was so excited and then I opened the envelope and....

    Name:  IMAG0157.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  74.2 KB


    ...teardrop
  40. Registered User
    NomZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,470
    Answers
    0


    I hate the USPS

    Sorry for the inconvenice people, pls post if yours did get crushed, SNS will make this right.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SNS Agmatine: I'm pumped for the pumps!
    By Hawk in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 07-08-2012, 09:34 AM
  2. SNS Agmatine Giveaway.
    By fightbackhxc in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 06-12-2012, 08:13 AM
  3. Want to try SNS Agmatine? Get in here quick.
    By antihero in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 10-17-2011, 10:13 AM
  4. SNS Agmatine- A 3 Day Trial
    By Knotch in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-02-2011, 05:31 PM
  5. SNS DAA + SNS Agmatine Stack SPECIAL
    By Clickster in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 02:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in