Want Finaflex samples...

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Want Finaflex samples...




  2. everyone should get on this....ignite and g8 are legit products from my experiences!
    •   
       


  3. i been waiting on mine for a few days,heard the same about ignite.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  4. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

    I thought by the title that you were asking for samples. Had to drop in and see what you were looking for --as if you don't get enough by working for them already!


    Seriously though, good products y'all!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  5. Requested. Thanks for the opportunity.

  6. woah! Def requesting!
    Army Vet. OEF.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    i want samples of the og finaflex.

  8. I want a 30 day PH "sample" run.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I want a 30 day PH "sample" run.
    I know right!Thats a he'll of a stack they got there!excited to see what it offers.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  10. f'ing stupid g'dammed sonofabiatching facebook!!!

    would love a sample of g8, but not going anywhere near that f'ing facebook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    f'ing stupid g'dammed sonofabiatching facebook!!!

    would love a sample of g8, but not going anywhere near that f'ing facebook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Omg!lol!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  12. I filled out the form, every-time I hit send I got an error message. The note was informing me that the build muscle box was not checked. That's actually the tab that I had selected but oh well, I'd be happy to try any Finaflex products.

  13. Sorry about the glitches I will mention it ...

  14. Sounds great would love to try Ignite
    “Work hard and become a leader; be lazy and never succeed. (Proverbs 12:24)”

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Omg!lol!
    yeah, i guess you noticed...i am not a fan of facebook!!!!!


    too bad though, i've wanted to try g8 since it was released!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bowskie View Post
    I filled out the form, every-time I hit send I got an error message. The note was informing me that the build muscle box was not checked. That's actually the tab that I had selected but oh well, I'd be happy to try any Finaflex products.
    Mine did that too, so i just checked both boxes and it went through
    After a year off, I'm back

  17. Filled out good for me, can't wait

  18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    yeah, i guess you noticed...i am not a fan of facebook!!!!!


    too bad though, i've wanted to try g8 since it was released!!!

    You might be able to get one of your great grandchildren to get the samples for you. Isn't the oldest one already 19?
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  19. Got mine ordered too,they said they sent out hundreds today,so maybe we will see em soon
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    yeah, i guess you noticed...i am not a fan of facebook!!!!!


    too bad though, i've wanted to try g8 since it was released!!!
    haha g8 is worth it big....it put me straight to sleep and slept like a baby

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    haha g8 is worth it big....it put me straight to sleep and slept like a baby
    i guess i will never know.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  22. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    You might be able to get one of your great grandchildren to get the samples for you. Isn't the oldest one already 19?
    why would i ask them to do something i wouldn't do?

    facebook is a plague on society, imo!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  23. Tried to fill the form out also but just got an error message

  24. Doesn't work

  25. i would like 60 alpha-1 samples please

  26. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    i would like 60 alpha-1 samples please
    lol let me know if they come through with that
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  27. Liked on Facebook!

    Really interested in your products. 1-Andro looks awesome, been following the logs and would love to put it to the test!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by airrock View Post
    Liked on Facebook!

    Really interested in your products. 1-Andro looks awesome, been following the logs and would love to put it to the test!
    yeah, matty is really kicking some arse!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  29. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

    yeah, matty is really kicking some arse!!!
    Heck yeah, gotta go big!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    i would like 60 alpha-1 samples please
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    lol let me know if they come through with that
    lol yah you have 30 friends that want to try it out.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Who wants free samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac!!
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 344
    Last Post: 12-18-2013, 11:33 AM
  2. Finaflex sample review
    By burnstacp in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-02-2011, 12:59 PM
  3. Want Hemavol Samples?
    By baldwanus in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-06-2011, 02:19 PM
  4. Replies: 394
    Last Post: 09-29-2010, 02:05 PM
Log in
Log in