ANDRO FACTORY is Looking for Company Reps!(get cash money !!)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Professional Member
    Answers

Exclamation ANDRO FACTORY is Looking for Company Reps!(get cash money !!)

[IMG]http://www.*****************/v/vspfiles/templates/194/images/template/header_bg.png[/IMG]

Andro Factory is looking for a few Product Educators

I've been asked to round up a few good men or women to join the Andro Factory team here at AnabolicMinds.com

I'm looking for product educators who have a love and strong passion for the sport of bodybuilding like helping others reach their goals, give great advice, and like to give away free products,discounts and more.

There are a few requirements which I will list below please fill out the application below
    and post it wihtin this thread.

+You must be 18 years of age or older.+

How long have you been at AnabolicMinds.com or been on other forums?

Do you or have you ever worked for other supplement companies?

Are you able to study and learn about Andro Factory Products?

Do you have basic or advanced bodybuilding knowledge,cycle knowledge and general forum etiquette.

Do you have a very particular set of skills; skills that set you apart from the crowd?

How long have you been working out?

Can you complete tasks in a timely manner?

Do you have any certificates or degrees or any other speical training.

I wish all applicants the best of luck and will also be letting you all know about how you can make some extra cash as well working with Andro Factory which I know in these trying times is always a good thing once I get this part setup I will contact everyone that is interested just let me know at the end of your appilcation if you would like more information on this.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Oh my interested to see who you pick! Definitely would have been a nice spot for Dr.Str8ed and ManBeast...but I guess the Gerbil is still around. They can get a couple of bucks and keep on advising people in their usual Cycle-Guru Fashion !

Just outta curiosity, do you send them products AND/OR cash?

Good luck to all applicants !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

looking forward to the lucky sob's......
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html

•   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

Based out of Oregon?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

5. Professional Member
    Answers

Does someone have to be US resident to become a rep for Andro Factory?
    Olympus Labs Rep
    Olympus-labs.com - Products that will turn men into demigods!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

6. Professional Member
    Answers

thanks fellas and no you can be from anywhere

7. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    Oh my interested to see who you pick! Definitely would have been a nice spot for Dr.Str8ed and ManBeast...but I guess the Gerbil is still around. They can get a couple of bucks and keep on advising people in their usual Cycle-Guru Fashion !

Just outta curiosity, do you send them products AND/OR cash?

Good luck to all applicants !
    What happened to doc and MB?
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!

8. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Interested to see who you guys get.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!

9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    What happened to doc and MB?
    MB got tired of advising and is taking a break...Doc...I pray w.e deity anyone believes in he is ok...he had to take a break and find himself with his God again because he had some problems...haven't heard from him in a while
    >SNS-Glycophase<

10. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

MB got tired of advising and is taking a break...Doc...I pray w.e deity anyone believes in he is ok...he had to take a break and find himself with his God again because he had some problems...haven't heard from him in a while
    Yeah I hadn't seen doc since the bropumping in abcmans thread. MB I just haven't seen for a long time.
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah I hadn't seen doc since the bropumping in abcmans thread. MB I just haven't seen for a long time.
    Lol Jim you joined AM with your other account around May...and then remade this account in september...ManBeast has been on Hiatus since around March-April...how would you know?

Just saying ! I don't think anyone else does Forum History Research like I do haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<

12. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Lol Jim you joined AM with your other account around May...and then remade this account in september...ManBeast has been on Hiatus since around March-April...how would you know?

Just saying ! I don't think anyone else does Forum History Research like I do haha
    Lol you honestly think I had never seen a thread with MB? I don't think you fathom the amount of time I spend on here, even before creating accounts as well.
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Lol you honestly think I had never seen a thread with MB? I don't think you fathom the amount of time I spend on here, even before creating accounts as well.
    Lurkers gonna lurk. You are still a scrub my friend, else you would know about Unreal ! And his mighty guide for playing with pointy objects :O!
    >SNS-Glycophase<

14. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Lurkers gonna lurk. You are still a scrub my friend, else you would know about Unreal ! And his mighty guide for playing with pointy objects :O!
    Yeah that's old. I hadn't even heard about that....
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

15. Professional Member
    Answers

+You must be 18 years of age or older.+ Yes.

How long have you been at AnabolicMinds.com or been on other forums? I've been on AM since 2010. I also use other forums like PHF, LB, M&M, BB.com, Muscle Research Forum and few British forums.

Do you or have you ever worked for other supplement companies? No. I've logged and reviewed few products though and I am very interested in working for good supplement companies!

Yes. Studying and learning is what I do everyday - you can't start running if you don't know how to walk!

Do you have basic or advanced bodybuilding knowledge,cycle knowledge and general forum etiquette.
    Yes I do. I've been training in the gym since 2008, competed in Finnish national level (not in bb'ing though) and I've used various supplements and know how to use them properly. I know how to behave on Internet boards. Even though most people here won't ever meet me in person (I live in Finland), I want to be the same person that I am in everyday life.

Do you have a very particular set of skills; skills that set you apart from the crowd?
    I'm just a guy who works hard to reach goals that I've set to myself. I like training, I like sports, I like helping other people. I work as an artistic gymnastics instructor/coach.

How long have you been working out? I've hit the gym since 2008 and before that I trained martial arts.

Can you complete tasks in a timely manner? Yes I can.

Do you have any certificates or degrees or any other speical training. I study in JAMK University of Applied Sciences. I work as an artistic gymnastic instructor/coach and soon I'll make it official by finishing my training for it.. At least it looks good in my CV I've also served as military police in Finnish army.

And yes, I'd like to receive more information about this opportunity. It'd be great to start representing Andro Factory!
    Olympus Labs Rep

16. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah... Let see who puts apps in & gets picked.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

17. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Yeah... Let see who puts apps in & gets picked.
    I think I may be more interested in who applies than who ends up getting picked tbh.
    BPS Rep
    www.bpsnutrition.net

18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.
    Answers

I've often wondered what it would be like to rep for a company. But i really not the most qualified but i have learned from some of Gohardorgohom's post and think that he would make a good rep. Just my $.02 but anyhow good luck i'll be looking for more promo's and Q&A from Andro factory after they get more reps on this board.

19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Would like to apply but don't know if I qualify...
    Will be out of the country for about 3 months come december and without internet access everyday.... =/

20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Pretty sweet gig here
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

21. Professional Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    i have learned from some of Gohardorgohom's post and think that he would make a good rep.
    Thanks for your kind words
    Olympus Labs Rep

22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

This is a awesome opp. I def would do it if I had more time on my hands!
    Myokem Rep
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator

23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Might toss my hat in here for fun
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
    MAGNITROPIN/ALPHADEX/PRYOXAMINE/NITRAMINE

24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Answers

40...every squad needs an old fellow.

Nov 2002...I'm a crusty

I was recently selected for my first rep position with Vidasupps. Unfortunately they left this forum days after I took on the role.

Would love too. I am an athlete and therefore I am extremely interested in the supplement world, whether its to do with maintaining general health, disease prevention, or to give an athlete the edge, i wanna know more and I wanna know what's working for people. To review actually studies on pubmed is something I do weekly.

I would give myself intermediate in both training and supplementation. Through personal experience, other's experiences and feedback, and knowledge gained from researching....I feel I can hold my own. Now I wouldnt start a debate with Patrick Arnold or anything. LOL.

I have always been an endurance athlete and really push maintaining "whole body" fitness. Ability to lift heavy, climb a 20 foot rope, rep out 50 push ups after running 5kms in less than 20min. I feel I can offer sound advice in this area.

Around 20 years. Involving both weight training and competitive sports. My recent challenge is I am entering a powerlifting competition. I like to push this old body.

Certainly can.

I'm a coach and have certificates in leadership training.

25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen
    40...every squad needs an old fellow.

Nov 2002...I'm a crusty

I was recently selected for my first rep position with Vidasupps. Unfortunately they left this forum days after I took on the role.

Would love too. I am an athlete and therefore I am extremely interested in the supplement world, whether its to do with maintaining general health, disease prevention, or to give an athlete the edge, i wanna know more and I wanna know what's working for people. To review actually studies on pubmed is something I do weekly.

I would give myself intermediate in both training and supplementation. Through personal experience, other's experiences and feedback, and knowledge gained from researching....I feel I can hold my own. Now I wouldnt start a debate with Patrick Arnold or anything. LOL.

I have always been an endurance athlete and really push maintaining "whole body" fitness. Ability to lift heavy, climb a 20 foot rope, rep out 50 push ups after running 5kms in less than 20min. I feel I can offer sound advice in this area.

Around 20 years. Involving both weight training and competitive sports. My recent challenge is I am entering a powerlifting competition. I like to push this old body.

Certainly can.

I'm a coach and have certificates in leadership training.
    Not reppin for vida anymore?
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Days after I was on board they left here. Heck I may have made a half a dozen posts then twas over.

27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen
    Days after I was on board they left here. Heck I may have made a half a dozen posts then twas over.
    Oh wow i didnt even notice! Best of luck
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Good luck to applicants.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

29. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

hmm now that AI sports is no longer a sponsor here....

30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL
    hmm now that AI sports is no longer a sponsor here....
    Do it , you already advise most of the kids on AAS here.
    >SNS-Glycophase<

31. Professional Member
    Answers

yea i miss unreal machine guy was a well. of knowledge but i know he has been busy.with work and school

32. Elite Member
    Answers

My vote goes to Cordeen. Long time member, great guy and knowledgable. Good Luck D hope you get this!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

33. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

interested to see who gets picked up

34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Subbed
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com

35. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    Subbed to apply
    Applying?

Do it , you already advise most of the kids on AAS here.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Applying?

App sent via pm
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com

37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

App sent via pm
    You are as fickle, volatile, bipolar and odd as a female PMSing (and no, this is not about black liver Justin)
    >SNS-Glycophase<

38. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Answers

Good Luck to All!
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.

39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

You are as fickle, volatile, bipolar and odd as a female PMSing (and no, this is not about black liver Justin)
    Pot. Kettle. Black?
    Thatisall.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com

40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Pot. Kettle. Black?
    Thatisall.
    Me no comprende
    >SNS-Glycophase<

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Andro Factory is looking for some loggers
    By Androfactory in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 11-19-2012, 12:28 PM
  2. Nimbus Nutrition is looking for a rep...please no ship jumpers.
    By nimbustim in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 04-15-2012, 04:07 PM
  3. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-30-2011, 09:44 AM
  4. AMS is looking for a new Board Rep
    By LazeDragon in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 120
    Last Post: 11-04-2008, 10:52 AM