KA'BOOM! GNARLY deal at NP on USPlab Modern BCAA and SuperCissus!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
-- FREE MODERN BCAA/SUPERCISSUS GIVEAWAY --
Tell Us how you used or would use ModernBCAA and Super Cissus in your routine and win 3 bottles of ModernBCAA/3 bottles of SuperCissus Rx.

winners picked Lottery style. The lottery will happen at the end of the NP promo period..

THE jacked-up ninja monkeys at Nutraplanet DO IT AGAIN!

Check this out...

• Breakthrough BCAAs
  • Incredible 70 Amino-Loaded Scoops Per Container – Best BCAA Value On The Planet!
  • Potent 8-1-1 Leucine/Valine/Isoleucine Ratio.
  • Upgraded Formula With Electrolytes!
  • Three Great Flavors – Grape Bubblegum, White Blue Raspberry and NEW Fruit Punch
  • Micronized Aminos With Sustamine – Advanced Glutamine Compound

USPlabs Modern BCAA (2 x 451g)
Regular Price: $139.98
Sale Price: $47.98
You Save 66%
BUY 2 FOR ONLY $23.99 EACH
(FRUIT PUNCH FLAVOR ONLY)
WAIT! Buy 3 or more tubs for only $19.99 each! That's 72% off!
DISCOUNTED PRICES SHOW
IN CART DURING CHECKOUT

• Clinically Studied
  • Award Winning Joint Formula*
  • Shellfish Free
  • Can Be Stacked With Other Joint/Tendon Formulas Such As Glucosamine, MSM, HA

USPlabs Super Cissus (New Size)
Regular Price: $74.99
Sale Price: $23.99
You Save 68%
NEW VALUE SIZED 150 CAP BOTTLE
30 MORE CAPSULES FREE!

LIMITED TIME ONLY!!

"Don't say them there ninja moneys never hook3d you up..."

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a great deal on the MBCAA.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just ordered 2 super cissus

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank You for your support man... You know it is appreciated.
long time....powerful/cissus combo was the 1st supps i ever bought on line!!! i think they had just came out...

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I got 2 cissus with my protein order today. I couldn't resist...

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got my father-in-law hooked on the Super Cissus! I'll have to stock up for when I see him next!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
very nice deal here.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Wow there goes my paycheck LOL 2 of my favorite staples i stay stocked on these awesome deal thanks USP

Mack411

Mack411

Awards

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tell Us how you used or would use ModernBCAA and Super CIssus in your routine and win 3 bottles of ModernBCAA/3 bottles of SuperCissus Rx.

winners picked Lottery style. The lottery will happen at the end of the NP promo period..

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I would/have used MBCAA as a pre & intra workout drink to keep myself going without the heavy feeling I get from actual food too close to my lifting session. I would/have used SuperCissus as directed and sometimes dosed higher to help control various issues I have had including a bum shoulder, knee, and elbows. I'm falling apart and I need this stuff!!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I use mbcaa daily as an intra workout at 10g and throughout the day if I go over a few hours without foos. Also use it as part.of homemade preworkout cocktail when on stim breaks. Supercissus i always have on hand for various for joint issues from training or use of an AI.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
moderm bcaa's-really want to try modern bcaa's with jack3d micro, everyone keeps telling me how good they go together...

cissus-i am 54, need i say more, lol...plus i am on trt[androgel]and use otc ai's often to control aromatase, otc ai's seem to work real well for me[bloods always come back with estrogen well within range], but they really aggravate my joints!!! strength has really gone up since starting androgel, but sore joints are holding me back from pushing as hard as i would like....i already bought 2 bottles of super cissus and they are on the way, great deal at nutraplanet!!!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
BigT If i win ill send you one one of each brother

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use MBCAA with my postworkout meal, I don't need it per se but I notice that I feel better recovered when I use it and when I don't, plus I like the taste.

Cissus is a requirement for me. Ever since OSUT my knees, particularly the left, have been a problem. Being airborne qualified definitely does not help my cause, when I don't have it my runs suffer because of knee pain and I HATE having to use NSAIDS for it.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Tell Us how you used or would use ModernBCAA and Super CIssus in your routine and win 3 bottles of ModernBCAA/3 bottles of SuperCissus Rx.

I use Modern BCAAs already, and I thoroughly believe in their ingestion in a fasted state. I love the way it helps control cravings in fasted periods, while they also help in recovery and protein synthesis. I also like them for my weekend mid-day workouts. I'll wake up, have 2-3 scoops straight up with 16~ oz of water, around 1 hour pre-workout. After I will have 2 scoops already mixed and cooled waiting for me to zip throughout the day until I break my fast.

I have also found that it is rather helpful for me to take them before night when I am really sore and during cuts specially.

SuperCissus RX I would use it around 3-4 hours after my workout , and then another dose some 2-3 hours before my bed time. I like to dose Cissus with Fish Oils , specially when I am on the heaviest week of 5/3/1 or when I am maxing out, it helps a lot with my knees and shoulders.

nergy

Awards
I would use the BCAA for fuelling my muscles before and during my fasted workouts in the morning because I feel a huge difference when I do not take them.
And the SuperCissus product for my joints because of squats and deadlift twice a week to get my joint healthy and keep pushing hard so that I can get PRs every workout

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

lol ridiculous

Awesome initiative as always, USP.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
USP is always generous, great price on those products too guys.

I'd use Supercissus as I have for the past 6 years, my shoulder and elbow have always given me issues and supercissus is the best product I've used to relieve my joint pain. I've always said this.

I enjoy modern bcaa, I've gone through 3 tubs recently but am not going to lie, need to try the other flavour as they have all been FP. I drink mbcaa every morning to tie over my fast until my first meal, use it in a large bottle for hockey, running, etc.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I almost forgot, I picked up a bottle of SCRx on sale about a year and a half or two years ago and gave it to my dad with his Christmas present -- he is a phone/cable/internet tech, but also does tons of construction projects and does way more manual labor than he sometimes should. He's had elbow problems for a while, now, some occasional shoulder and knee stuff to go along with it, so I thought it would be a great solution. He said it worked really well, but I couldn't seem to get him to agree to keep using it if I got more for him, which is unfortunate. I may try at Christmas, again, and just give it to him without asking lol.

I've been lucky enough to not have joint problems, but just wanted to say that it definitely helped him.

domore

Awards

Never used either USP product. I know, I should be ashamed. :(

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great promo here! USPlabs once again doing what it loves to do most (besides churning out solid products), namely, giving back to those at the core of its success. Thumbs up!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

domore

Awards
You should not be. There is always a first time!
If there is a sale around Black Friday time, I'll definitely purchase both. The cissus would be great for my ankle, which I just had surgery. I haven't the budget to place another order at this time.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Wow,I can't believe more people haven't dropped in here.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I would use the modern bcaa pre-intra workout,who doesn't need a good product to help with recovery,and I've heard it taste amazing.I would use the super cissus as directed because all this heavy lifting is really started to catch up to my joints,especially my knees and shoulders which take the hardest punishment.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With the MBCAA, I like to use it during my lifting sessions with a 1/2 scoop of Jack3d in it. Gives me the extra push and endurance to go harder. I really like the ratio too! The SCRx is a staple of mine to help with my back, elbow tendinitis and numerous other aches from years of abuse. Yeah, I was (and still am to an extent ) the guy that thinks he's indestructible! Funny how things start to catch up to you!

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Well regardless if I win lotto style or not I have taken super cissus before and actually rep'd the hell out of it to an old coaching buddy of mine who is now the head coach of a number 1 ranked HS football team in Colorado. I had used it previously for a biceps tendon strain and it helped tons. I am 32 and my knees and shoulders give me fits this time of year. I would take it as a staple with or without other sups. But this time of year I tend to buy lots of staples and others. BCAA has always added to my muscle gain. I always dose it intra workout and 4 hours later!!!! Helps maintain my muscle growth and stamina.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With the MBCAA, I like to use it during my lifting sessions with a 1/2 scoop of Jack3d in it. Gives me the extra push and endurance to go harder. I really like the ratio too! The SCRx is a staple of mine to help with my back, elbow tendinitis and numerous other aches from years of abuse. Yeah, I was (and still am to an extent ) the guy that thinks he's indestructible! Funny how things start to catch up to you!
Extra Extra! Luke isn't indestructible!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
when i was logging jack3d micro lots of guys were saying how well mbcaa stacked with micro. honestly i would love to stack jack3d/jack3d micro/mbcaa together!!!

getting older has it's advantages....
i just can't think of any!!!:dump:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump for entries ;)

I just had some fruit punch MBCAA not that long ago and it's good; I'm not a huge fan of fruit punch in supps, but this one is done well. I still love the white blue raz the most, though. The flavoring on that (in both MBCAA and Jack3d) is stellar.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump for entries ;)

I just had some fruit punch MBCAA not that long ago and it's good; I'm not a huge fan of fruit punch in supps, but this one is done well. I still love the white blue raz the most, though. The flavoring on that (in both MBCAA and Jack3d) is stellar.
I enjoy the blue razz myself. Havent tried other flavors though....

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I enjoy the blue razz myself. Havent tried other flavors though....
I've had white blue raz, grape, fruit punch, unflavored, and the bulk grape. White blue raz is by far my favorite.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RoboGiblets General Chat 12
Anabolics 6