Been interested in this product. Good to see some logs go up for it.
I don't think it would affect the quality of the log. Products are completely different! Would like to see this log. :-)Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
Age / Sex/ Weight: 31/M/88kg
- How will you be using ? With carb meals, usually 2 times a day one meals no starchy carbs the other full of grains and non clean carbs
- What other products would you take simultaneously? Not sure atm but certainly no gda
- Please link any past logs that you have (or reference those from other forums [ie initials of forum, username, and product logged]): I am logging Dermatherm mostly on PHF and here but here I cannot post links and pics yet
- What makes you a good candidate for (why should we pick you)?: I am a GDA fanatic and use IF diet, I have been doing vs/chp combo for almost two years and also a fan of , tried and did not like it much, I just know GDAs and feel how they work plain and simple.
Oh BTW I also find acidophillus and digestive enzymes as a good gda
Exactly how I feel.Originally Posted by Geoforce
Excellent opportunity here, kids!
Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
- Age 22 / Sex M/ Weight: 166
- How will you be using Slintensity? With high carbohydrate meals to see if it is as good at mimicking the properties of insulin to shuttle glucose to muscles
- What other products would you take simultaneously? My pwo, creatine mono, multi, whey protein
- Please link any past logs that you have (or reference those from other forums [ie initials of forum, username, and product logged]): mccouch on bb.com logged ergo pump and scivation xtend Pink lemonade
- What makes you a good candidate for Slintensity (why should we pick you)? (feel free to include anything not included above or any personal reasons) 10 years of lifting.. I've used R-ala, Na-R-ala, finishing up SlinSane now
Nice.ill follow these logs for sure.great opportunity guys.
SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
"Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
Age / Sex/ Weight: - 22/male/157
- How will you be using Slintensity? I follow IF so I will be eating anywhere from 250-500 carbs at once depending on the day so I would love to see how Recompadrol would handle this. It would give a new type of perspective on how well it works.
- What other products would you take simultaneously? I will be taking fish oil, a multi vitamin, a preworkout (N.O ignite 2) stacked with creatona, and will use what i have left of ALCAR until it runs out because i cannot afford more right now :-(
- Please link any past logs that you have (or reference those from other forums [ie initials of forum, username, and product logged]): I will link past logs that I have done for GDAs..... MKRETZ inSLINsifys his gains with Purus labs Pslin! MKretz gets SWOLE with GLYCOBOL! I have also tried slin sane but did not do a log
- What makes you a good candidate for Slintensity (why should we pick you)? (feel free to include anything not included above or any personal reasons) I have tried a few of the well known GDAs o i can give a good comparison. I also can update almost everyday. I do not currently have a glucometer but my grandma may have an extra i could use and I would def. be willing ot find out. Like i said above I follow IF so it woudl be interesting so see how slintensity helps with the large amount of carbs i ingest at once.
Also, i was recently jut put back on TRT and do 100mg injections once a week and have a new fire in myself and my training, i am extremely focused on ganing and have gained 7-10 lbs in the past month and a half with consistendt strength gains and am etremely motivated for more.
O ne last thing is that I currently have to support myself and my mom who is now unemployed and also am a full time student so i do not have money for any supplements at the moment so as my supplements are used up I will be more and more just basic which can give an even better review of thi poduct.
Lastly, thanks alot for the opportunity to log such a great product, it looks really solid.
yea......bump this shizzle for some more apps for an amazing product!!!
Great product. Amazing opportunity.
I win. Everyone else leave and you can come back after I get my stuff!. You guys get the leftovers.
Actually just received a bottle of slintensity I bought along with glycomyx the other day. Looking to start next week. This is my second jug of glycomyx. Currently trying to gain lean mass to hopefully compete in spring 1 weight class heavier than last time. Loved the first jug of glycomyx i tried and when I saw slintensity I knew I had to try. Diet very clean, eating about 400 grams of carbs on training days. About 100 grams on non training days.
Other products using are: DAA, flashover, glycomyx, extend , and protein.
Thanks for consideration
36 turning 37 next month
Currently bulking right now. Lost a lot of muscle mass due to an accident, so I think adding slin to my arsenal would be a great boost
Never ran a log but eagerly to do so.
Hard working straight grind type dude! I wouldn't waste any product given to me. I'd like to learn teach and lead! That's what we are all here for!
Plus it be a great bday gift! Lol!
Gonna let this roll a few more days before we get together and pick a few.
EvoMuse Products Rep
PM me with any questions!