USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 25

USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!

Page 25 of 25 First ... 20232425
  1. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,561
    Rep Power
    9707851

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    In for food pics!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  2. Senior Member
    Sourdough's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,137
    Rep Power
    198480

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Cool


    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    No offense man, have you read the thread? Have you noticed the loggers were selected, and notice that the logs for the 1 month supply are just about done with their reviews and logs? Have you even looked at the links that were provided throughout the thread (Just curious)
    I don't think you have a clue what he's bumping about bro, you weren't a tester. We as testers were emailed much more details regarding the logs then shared to the public. Different limitations, restrictions, requirements, disclosure releases that had to be printed and signed and weekly contests to help promote constant quality content updates that were going to include weekly winners.

    Also a best log name contest that no winner was ever picked.

    The only public contest was the name of the product contest then a second round of testers picked...nothing on what he's asking about and others, like myself, are curious about.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  3. Board Sponsor
    USPlabsRep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,512
    Rep Power
    1635438

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    I don't think you have a clue what he's bumping about bro, you weren't a tester. We as testers were emailed much more details regarding the logs then shared to the public. Different limitations, restrictions, requirements, disclosure releases that had to be printed and signed and weekly contests to help promote constant quality content updates that were going to include weekly winners.

    Also a best log name contest that no winner was ever picked.

    The only public contest was the name of the product contest then a second round of testers picked...nothing on what he's asking about and others, like myself, are curious about.
    No winner was picked. Checking in on this...
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,874
    Rep Power
    365451

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough

    I don't think you have a clue what he's bumping about bro, you weren't a tester. We as testers were emailed much more details regarding the logs then shared to the public. Different limitations, restrictions, requirements, disclosure releases that had to be printed and signed and weekly contests to help promote constant quality content updates that were going to include weekly winners.

    Also a best log name contest that no winner was ever picked.

    The only public contest was the name of the product contest then a second round of testers picked...nothing on what he's asking about and others, like myself, are curious about.
    I did all that. I took care of it with Casey got the emails etc all that good jazz.
    The email title was
    Zombie slaying with USPlabs "Patented Anabolic"...

    I signed Papers etc so not sure what your talking About. How else would I haven known about all I it?
    The email I got was not clear as to where the winners would be picked etc other than log it on both usplabs page and am which I couldn't go to usplabs page for a week + something about the iPhone and there's Issues.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
  5. Professional Member
    Randoja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,332
    Rep Power
    1811411

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    I did all that. I took care of it with Casey got the emails etc all that good jazz.
    The email title was
    Zombie slaying with USPlabs "Patented Anabolic"...

    I signed Papers etc so not sure what your talking About. How else would I haven known about all I it?
    The email I got was not clear as to where the winners would be picked etc other than log it on both usplabs page and am which I couldn't go to usplabs page for a week + something about the iPhone and there's Issues.
    His statement wasn't directed at you.
    Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  6. Senior Member
    Sourdough's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,137
    Rep Power
    198480

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post

    I did all that. I took care of it with Casey got the emails etc all that good jazz.
    The email title was
    Zombie slaying with USPlabs "Patented Anabolic"...

    I signed Papers etc so not sure what your talking About. How else would I haven known about all I it?
    The email I got was not clear as to where the winners would be picked etc other than log it on both usplabs page and am which I couldn't go to usplabs page for a week + something about the iPhone and there's Issues.
    Look who i quoted bro

    Sent from my Toaster using Am.com
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  7. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,958
    Rep Power
    7039440

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    In for food pics!
    (=

    ....
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  8. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,561
    Rep Power
    9707851

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad

    I did all that. I took care of it with Casey got the emails etc all that good jazz.
    The email title was
    Zombie slaying with USPlabs "Patented Anabolic"...

    I signed Papers etc so not sure what your talking About. How else would I haven known about all I it?
    The email I got was not clear as to where the winners would be picked etc other than log it on both usplabs page and am which I couldn't go to usplabs page for a week + something about the iPhone and there's Issues.
    Lmao! You are lost aren't you?! He was directing it at solution and backing you up bro wtf! Lmao!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  9. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,038
    Rep Power
    3092033

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123

    (=

    ....
    (= (=

    .....
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  10. Elite Member
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,555
    Rep Power
    828399

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post

    Bump!!
    Our guys have been contacting them every week my friend.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  11. Professional Member
    enhanced's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    42
    Posts
    3,085
    Rep Power
    2083227

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    Lmao! You are lost aren't you?! He was directing it at solution and backing you up bro wtf! Lmao!
    Priceless. Lol.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  12. New Member
    dacotahd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    I had to go back a page to read what all the arguments were about lol
  13. Senior Member
    HokiePride's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,159
    Rep Power
    417742

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Log Name Winner


    Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    I don't think you have a clue what he's bumping about bro, you weren't a tester. We as testers were emailed much more details regarding the logs then shared to the public. Different limitations, restrictions, requirements, disclosure releases that had to be printed and signed and weekly contests to help promote constant quality content updates that were going to include weekly winners.

    Also a best log name contest that no winner was ever picked.The only public contest was the name of the product contest then a second round of testers picked...nothing on what he's asking about and others, like myself, are curious about.
    Ummmm, I was the winner of the log name contest! I received a Testpowder and jackedMicro for the title! Just late responding since I've been relocating from Va to PA.

    HP Equiped with USPLABS N.O.W. {Necessities of War} PA and ready

    Furthurmore my log is complete and I posted two workouts post beta where I'm still experiencing increases in strength. Versa-1 allowed me to get back to true form and stronger in some aspects. I love skeptics because online people can talk and trash supps and such but when I walk into a gym all talk stops and the curiousness as to what I'm using grows. Then conversations and looks get worse when they see what your putting up. It's ok I have videos to prove what I have done during this run and I will continue post results until I get my hands on an IC release.

    I'm bigger, fuller and more barrel chested and back is thicker and stronger. Keep guessing as to the results or reason as to why you shouldn't use their products without knowing the compound mixture because every time they run a beta, it's more opprotunities for me to get in the mix. I was a non-responder to Pink Magic and still don't like it. I run AP/MBCAA/TESTPOWDER (YUM), C20, and now Versa-1 as my staples. I create my own stacks for what works the best with their products. Some I have discontinued and others are staples until I choose to stop. No matter what MY RESULTS speak for themselves!

    3 DAYs POST RESULTS:

    Saturday: Trap/Delt
    Side/front/rear laterals 30x12
    Shrugs: 225x8x2
    Incline Bench: 135x8, 225x8, 315x8, 405x1 (Revisted PR)

    Today I hit:
    Pulldowns: 4x8
    Smith pull: 4x8
    DB rows: 70, 80, 90, 100, 110 (PR), 120(PR)
    Flat Bench: 135x20, 225x15, 315x12, 405x4
    Cardio: 20min

    #MuscleMindProject:
    Versa-1 has placed a new stamp on the market. I have hit PR after PR. Being a 39 year old makes it even sweeter. No one ever believes me when I tell them how old I am. People always ask if I play football. The looks I get in the gym are astounding beige they hardly believe I'm putting up the weight I lift.
    I suffered no injuries. I moved from another state during this run while working in two different offices, while taking. Care of my now 11 month old and wife. Also selling a home in Va while purchasing a home in Pa. Minimal workouts but smashing PR after PR. Sleep improved, strength increased and swag went through he roof. Anyone can benefit from this product. It doesn't matter the goal. It works if your cutting, bulking or recomp. It can be used in any scenario.

    I benched upwards three times a week and hit 405 for up 5 reps on the flat/decline and a single on the incline. Prior to use I was losing strength and felt weak. After taking Versa-1 all that changed and I stepped up my Benching/squatting and deadlifting. I'm getting more dense and workouts more intense. My swag is back and even post Versa -1 I'm still getting it in and hitting PR's.

    (I wi copy and paste to Facebook, Anabolicminds and send my info via email! I will also do a video)

    Lets get it!
    Sponsored Logs
    {Division 1, Licogenix, Formula-X} (Courtesy JD and Athletix)
    {Amino1} (Courtesy JPMiller and MusclePharm)
  14. Senior Member
    hawaiianhulk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,065
    Rep Power
    640867

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post

    Ummmm, I was the winner of the log name contest! I received a Testpowder and jackedMicro for the title! Just late responding since I've been relocating from Va to PA.

    HP Equiped with USPLABS N.O.W. {Necessities of War} PA and ready

    Furthurmore my log is complete and I posted two workouts post beta where I'm still experiencing increases in strength. Versa-1 allowed me to get back to true form and stronger in some aspects. I love skeptics because online people can talk and trash supps and such but when I walk into a gym all talk stops and the curiousness as to what I'm using grows. Then conversations and looks get worse when they see what your putting up. It's ok I have videos to prove what I have done during this run and I will continue post results until I get my hands on an IC release.

    I'm bigger, fuller and more barrel chested and back is thicker and stronger. Keep guessing as to the results or reason as to why you shouldn't use their products without knowing the compound mixture because every time they run a beta, it's more opprotunities for me to get in the mix. I was a non-responder to Pink Magic and still don't like it. I run AP/MBCAA/TESTPOWDER (YUM), C20, and now Versa-1 as my staples. I create my own stacks for what works the best with their products. Some I have discontinued and others are staples until I choose to stop. No matter what MY RESULTS speak for themselves!

    3 DAYs POST RESULTS:

    Saturday: Trap/Delt
    Side/front/rear laterals 30x12
    Shrugs: 225x8x2
    Incline Bench: 135x8, 225x8, 315x8, 405x1 (Revisted PR)

    Today I hit:
    Pulldowns: 4x8
    Smith pull: 4x8
    DB rows: 70, 80, 90, 100, 110 (PR), 120(PR)
    Flat Bench: 135x20, 225x15, 315x12, 405x4
    Cardio: 20min

    #MuscleMindProject:
    Versa-1 has placed a new stamp on the market. I have hit PR after PR. Being a 39 year old makes it even sweeter. No one ever believes me when I tell them how old I am. People always ask if I play football. The looks I get in the gym are astounding beige they hardly believe I'm putting up the weight I lift.
    I suffered no injuries. I moved from another state during this run while working in two different offices, while taking. Care of my now 11 month old and wife. Also selling a home in Va while purchasing a home in Pa. Minimal workouts but smashing PR after PR. Sleep improved, strength increased and swag went through he roof. Anyone can benefit from this product. It doesn't matter the goal. It works if your cutting, bulking or recomp. It can be used in any scenario.

    I benched upwards three times a week and hit 405 for up 5 reps on the flat/decline and a single on the incline. Prior to use I was losing strength and felt weak. After taking Versa-1 all that changed and I stepped up my Benching/squatting and deadlifting. I'm getting more dense and workouts more intense. My swag is back and even post Versa -1 I'm still getting it in and hitting PR's.

    (I wi copy and paste to Facebook, Anabolicminds and send my info via email! I will also do a video)

    Lets get it!
    Awesome..
  15. Elite Member
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,874
    Rep Power
    365451

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride

    Ummmm, I was the winner of the log name contest! I received a Testpowder and jackedMicro for the title! Just late responding since I've been relocating from Va to PA.

    HP Equiped with USPLABS N.O.W. {Necessities of War} PA and ready

    Furthurmore my log is complete and I posted two workouts post beta where I'm still experiencing increases in strength. Versa-1 allowed me to get back to true form and stronger in some aspects. I love skeptics because online people can talk and trash supps and such but when I walk into a gym all talk stops and the curiousness as to what I'm using grows. Then conversations and looks get worse when they see what your putting up. It's ok I have videos to prove what I have done during this run and I will continue post results until I get my hands on an IC release.

    I'm bigger, fuller and more barrel chested and back is thicker and stronger. Keep guessing as to the results or reason as to why you shouldn't use their products without knowing the compound mixture because every time they run a beta, it's more opprotunities for me to get in the mix. I was a non-responder to Pink Magic and still don't like it. I run AP/MBCAA/TESTPOWDER (YUM), C20, and now Versa-1 as my staples. I create my own stacks for what works the best with their products. Some I have discontinued and others are staples until I choose to stop. No matter what MY RESULTS speak for themselves!

    3 DAYs POST RESULTS:

    Saturday: Trap/Delt
    Side/front/rear laterals 30x12
    Shrugs: 225x8x2
    Incline Bench: 135x8, 225x8, 315x8, 405x1 (Revisted PR)

    Today I hit:
    Pulldowns: 4x8
    Smith pull: 4x8
    DB rows: 70, 80, 90, 100, 110 (PR), 120(PR)
    Flat Bench: 135x20, 225x15, 315x12, 405x4
    Cardio: 20min

    #MuscleMindProject:
    Versa-1 has placed a new stamp on the market. I have hit PR after PR. Being a 39 year old makes it even sweeter. No one ever believes me when I tell them how old I am. People always ask if I play football. The looks I get in the gym are astounding beige they hardly believe I'm putting up the weight I lift.
    I suffered no injuries. I moved from another state during this run while working in two different offices, while taking. Care of my now 11 month old and wife. Also selling a home in Va while purchasing a home in Pa. Minimal workouts but smashing PR after PR. Sleep improved, strength increased and swag went through he roof. Anyone can benefit from this product. It doesn't matter the goal. It works if your cutting, bulking or recomp. It can be used in any scenario.

    I benched upwards three times a week and hit 405 for up 5 reps on the flat/decline and a single on the incline. Prior to use I was losing strength and felt weak. After taking Versa-1 all that changed and I stepped up my Benching/squatting and deadlifting. I'm getting more dense and workouts more intense. My swag is back and even post Versa -1 I'm still getting it in and hitting PR's.

    (I wi copy and paste to Facebook, Anabolicminds and send my info via email! I will also do a video)

    Lets get it!
    Where did you find the results on here.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
  16. Professional Member
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,267
    Rep Power
    2648200

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    These last few posts hurt my head
  17. Senior Member
    HokiePride's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,159
    Rep Power
    417742

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Where did you find the results on here.
    I didn't they are my results I added from my logs on here and usplabs.
    Sponsored Logs
    {Division 1, Licogenix, Formula-X} (Courtesy JD and Athletix)
    {Amino1} (Courtesy JPMiller and MusclePharm)
  18. Senior Member
    hawaiianhulk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,065
    Rep Power
    640867

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    These last few posts hurt my head
    Hahahaha..
  19. New Member
    Punisher187's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    198856

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    Ummmm, I was the winner of the log name contest! I received a Testpowder and jackedMicro for the title! Just late responding since I've been relocating from Va to PA.



    Furthurmore my log is complete and I posted two workouts post beta where I'm still experiencing increases in strength. Versa-1 allowed me to get back to true form and stronger in some aspects. I love skeptics because online people can talk and trash supps and such but when I walk into a gym all talk stops and the curiousness as to what I'm using grows. Then conversations and looks get worse when they see what your putting up. It's ok I have videos to prove what I have done during this run and I will continue post results until I get my hands on an IC release.

    I'm bigger, fuller and more barrel chested and back is thicker and stronger. Keep guessing as to the results or reason as to why you shouldn't use their products without knowing the compound mixture because every time they run a beta, it's more opprotunities for me to get in the mix. I was a non-responder to Pink Magic and still don't like it. I run AP/MBCAA/TESTPOWDER (YUM), C20, and now Versa-1 as my staples. I create my own stacks for what works the best with their products. Some I have discontinued and others are staples until I choose to stop. No matter what MY RESULTS speak for themselves!

    3 DAYs POST RESULTS:

    Saturday: Trap/Delt
    Side/front/rear laterals 30x12
    Shrugs: 225x8x2
    Incline Bench: 135x8, 225x8, 315x8, 405x1 (Revisted PR)

    Today I hit:
    Pulldowns: 4x8
    Smith pull: 4x8
    DB rows: 70, 80, 90, 100, 110 (PR), 120(PR)
    Flat Bench: 135x20, 225x15, 315x12, 405x4
    Cardio: 20min

    #MuscleMindProject:
    Versa-1 has placed a new stamp on the market. I have hit PR after PR. Being a 39 year old makes it even sweeter. No one ever believes me when I tell them how old I am. People always ask if I play football. The looks I get in the gym are astounding beige they hardly believe I'm putting up the weight I lift.
    I suffered no injuries. I moved from another state during this run while working in two different offices, while taking. Care of my now 11 month old and wife. Also selling a home in Va while purchasing a home in Pa. Minimal workouts but smashing PR after PR. Sleep improved, strength increased and swag went through he roof. Anyone can benefit from this product. It doesn't matter the goal. It works if your cutting, bulking or recomp. It can be used in any scenario.

    I benched upwards three times a week and hit 405 for up 5 reps on the flat/decline and a single on the incline. Prior to use I was losing strength and felt weak. After taking Versa-1 all that changed and I stepped up my Benching/squatting and deadlifting. I'm getting more dense and workouts more intense. My swag is back and even post Versa -1 I'm still getting it in and hitting PR's.

    (I wi copy and paste to Facebook, Anabolicminds and send my info via email! I will also do a video)

    Lets get it!

    I was the same way HOKIE. I saw no results from PINK MAGIC at all but achieved tremendous results from VERSA-1! I love it and will continue to run it. Keep up the hard work bro because its paying off!!

    KILL IT!!
    USPLABS4LIFE!!

    ALPHA STYLE!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. USPlabs has a New PATENTED Anabolic? Hear it here first....
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 12-17-2012, 09:15 AM
  2. You heard it here first!
    By Jason Pegg in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-29-2006, 05:05 PM
  3. You heard it here first!
    By Jason Pegg in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-28-2006, 09:45 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-19-2005, 03:04 PM
  5. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-02-2003, 10:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in