USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!

Page 15 of 40 First ... 1314151617 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post
    Bout time.. haha
    I want to smash like HawaiianHulk!!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    I've just joined anabolicminds to get free stuff, so please pick me so I don't have to buy anything. I'll post pics and videos too...even with my shirt off!. Pants to maybe!. Just tell me what you like/want. I'll do it all for you as long as I get to have a bottle for "free"!.
    You might as well leave then haha. You won't last very long here
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88

    You might as well leave then haha. You won't last very long here
    T-Bone, post count: 10,976

    dkg...who?, post count: 85



    I think he'll do fine... you on the other hand...I'm a lil worried about.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough

    T-Bone, post count: 10,976

    dkg...who?, post count: 85

    I think he'll do fine... you on the other hand...I'm a lil worried about.
    I think the joke was lost on you....

  5. Got some new faces on here... I for one am one.. but have been on USP's forums for a while now. I think whats being missed here is that some of these low post guys are from the other board. Lots of interest in the next game changer. Can't wait to get this log rolling. It's got to be patented for a reason right?
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    T-Bone, post count: 10,976

    dkg...who?, post count: 85



    I think he'll do fine... you on the other hand...I'm a lil worried about.
    How is my post count fairing this days brother ?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough

    T-Bone, post count: 10,976

    dkg...who?, post count: 85

    I think he'll do fine... you on the other hand...I'm a lil worried about.
    Lol well I just started last week. Get off me. I didn't look at his count. I was just going by what he said

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    How is my post count fairing this days brother ?
    Not well.
    Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88

    Lol well I just started last week. Get off me. I didn't look at his count. I was just going by what he said
    I retract my previous statement

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    How is my post count fairing this days brother ?
    Excessive? Haha ...jk bud
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    How is my post count fairing this days brother ?
    Honestly don't know how you do it. You got like 2k more posts in the last 3-4 weeks
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  11. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny

    Honestly don't know how you do it. You got like 2k more posts in the last 3-4 weeks
    That's crazyyy

  12. '
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  13. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I've just joined anabolicminds to get free stuff, so please pick me so I don't have to buy anything. I'll post pics and videos too...even with my shirt off!. Pants to maybe!. Just tell me what you like/want. I'll do it all for you as long as I get to have a bottle for "free"!.
    He is a great member at USPlabs forums and runs great logs. I see that AM just picked up another beast as a member. He is a good guy like you T-bone...

  14. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders

    He is a great member at USPlabs forums and runs great logs. I see that AM just picked up another beast as a member. He is a good guy like you T-bone...
    Everyone you chose so far are great people from what I see.. everyone wants to be monsters...

  15. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    He is a great member at USPlabs forums and runs great logs. I see that AM just picked up another beast as a member. He is a good guy like you T-bone...

    Didn't mean to ruffle any feathers. Just adding some humor to the thread. I wasn't speaking of anyone in particular.

  16. Who is with me... "Walk heavy, Talk heavy, Train Heavy.."

    Name:  ForumRunner_20121026_110800.png
Views: 51
Size:  567.8 KB

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    How is my post count fairing this days brother ?
    post whores don't count.

    Tbone has been here for a cool minute as well
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    post whores don't count.

    Tbone has been here for a cool minute as well
    Ooooh feisty and sassy aren't yah !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  19. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick
    Not well.

    I retract my previous statement
    lulz... I'm glad you quoted him since he has since deleted that comment and i wouldn't have seen it.

    I've been on here even longer then tbone(disregard start date)...I'm a pretty good read of tone on internet postings..something that's very hard to discern obviously.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Ooooh feisty and sassy aren't yah !
    I thought that's what you told me you liked last night.... eh...er.... football, ya...
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  21. Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post
    Who is with me... "Walk heavy, Talk heavy, Train Heavy.."Name:  ForumRunner_20121026_110800.png
Views: 51
Size:  567.8 KB

    I want one HH!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk
    Who is with me... "Walk heavy, Talk heavy, Train Heavy.."

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****68 971"/>


    Name:  ForumRunner_20121026_171634.png
Views: 52
Size:  287.9 KB

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    I thought that's what you told me you liked last night.... eh...er.... football, ya...
    Hahaha yeah football! xD
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough

    lulz... I'm glad you quoted him since he has since deleted that comment and i wouldn't have seen it.

    I've been on here even longer then tbone(disregard start date)...I'm a pretty good read of tone on internet postings..something that's very hard to discern obviously.
    Nm...i just found his post...using the am mobile app gets confusing sometimes
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  25. Here's the back of the shirt.. gonna talk to my boi see if he can order me some..

    Name:  ForumRunner_20121026_113419.png
Views: 70
Size:  796.2 KB
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 67
    Last Post: 12-10-2016, 01:35 PM
  2. USPlabs has a New PATENTED Anabolic? Hear it here first....
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 12-17-2012, 11:15 AM
  3. You heard it here first!
    By Jason Pegg in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-29-2006, 07:05 PM
  4. You heard it here first!
    By Jason Pegg in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-28-2006, 11:45 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-19-2005, 05:04 PM
Log in
Log in