USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!

Page 14 of 40 First ... 1213141516 ... Last

  1. Confirmation Receiv3d!!!
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com


  2. Confirm3d and stok3d!!!!
    •   
       


  3. Out of respect for the Logging Process, if you are Committed to another Log, Please kindly withdrawl your application to Borobulker. We will include you in the second round of logging.

    Thank You for understanding.

  4. Confirm3d. Looking forward to it!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  5. I have 1 more spot to fill for this first round... Who's going to step up?
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker
    I have 1 more spot to fill for this first round... Who's going to step up?
    Mr.Cooper is definitely the guy I would like to see log it.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Mr.Cooper is definitely the guy I would like to see log it.
    Mr. Cooper is too busy trying to be a Doctor....pssss, priorities! ha.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders

    Mr. Cooper is too busy trying to be a Doctor....pssss, priorities! ha.
    What a slacker!
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    I have 1 more spot to fill for this first round... Who's going to step up?
    Who dropped out? or is this extra?

    (not asking for me lol; I'm just curious because there were some solid loggers chosen)

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Who dropped out? or is this extra?

    (not asking for me lol; I'm just curious because there were some solid loggers chosen)

    A few loggers had alternate logging opportunities that would coincide with our product log.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  11. Confirm3d! Where you at big mix ?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Definitely will be in for it.
    Insane physique . Good choice here

  13. Yeah lets get big mix up in here

  14. I have never done a log, but I have done reviews on YouTube. I already posted my application, but if there are still spots available, I would love for this to be my first log!

  15. BigMix has my vote. I'll pm him
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com
  16. Swole


    • Current goals:Always trying to make a bigger Mix! BIGMIX!
    • Training Style:Heavy High reps
    • Nutrition Style:FTP, IF, Carb back loading
    • Are you over 18 years of age as of 10-1-12? Yes or No Yes
    • Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? Yes or No Yes for sure!
    • Are you able to start ASAP? Yes or No Yes
    • Are you on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones? Facebook,Twitter Google +
    • Are you on any prescription medications? Yes or No
    • Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? Yes or No No
    • Are you prepared to alienate your friends and family in the pursuit of swoleness? They already are alientated!

  17. Yeah buddy let me on this Swole Train!!!!!

    BigMix!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bigermix
    Yeah buddy let me on this Swole Train!!!!!

    BigMix!
    Bout time.. haha

  19. Daily video 5 times a week? Ridiculous. Next promo...
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  20. I've just joined anabolicminds to get free stuff, so please pick me so I don't have to buy anything. I'll post pics and videos too...even with my shirt off!. Pants to maybe!. Just tell me what you like/want. I'll do it all for you as long as I get to have a bottle for "free"!.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I've just joined anabolicminds to get free stuff, so please pick me so I don't have to buy anything. I'll post pics and videos too...even with my shirt off!. Pants to maybe!. Just tell me what you like/want. I'll do it all for you as long as I get to have a bottle for "free"!.
    Don't tease me...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  22. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I've just joined anabolicminds to get free stuff, so please pick me so I don't have to buy anything. I'll post pics and videos too...even with my shirt off!. Pants to maybe!. Just tell me what you like/want. I'll do it all for you as long as I get to have a bottle for "free"!.
    Lol there was a kid who was doing all his videos without a shirt too and I used to think the same thing about him hahaha.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Lol there was a kid who was doing all his videos without a shirt too and I used to think the same thing about him hahaha.
    Don't talk bad about my videos. There's a reason you subscribed.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Don't talk bad about my videos. There's a reason you subscribed.
    excuse me, sir I have never talked to, I think you are mistaking me for someone else.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    excuse me, sir I have never talked to, I think you are mistaking me for someone else.
    Another Cesar Elorza? That name doesn't seem very common
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 67
    Last Post: 12-10-2016, 12:35 PM
  2. USPlabs has a New PATENTED Anabolic? Hear it here first....
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 12-17-2012, 10:15 AM
  3. You heard it here first!
    By Jason Pegg in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-29-2006, 06:05 PM
  4. You heard it here first!
    By Jason Pegg in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-28-2006, 10:45 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-19-2005, 04:04 PM
Log in
Log in