Looking to become a beta tester

1. Looking to become a beta tester

Hows it goin guys, my name is Melvin, been lifting for 3 years, im 20 years old weighting at 191, currently work at a supplement store in Hollywood and I'm looking to test out products out there to bring in the store, If anyone is looking for a beta tester please contact me. Thank you

2. Quote Originally Posted by Mcelis323
    Hows it goin guys, my name is Melvin, been lifting for 3 years, im 20 years old weighting at 191, currently work at a supplement store in Hollywood and I'm looking to test out products out there to bring in the store, If anyone is looking for a beta tester please contact me. Thank you
    Better off if posted in the supp section.
    USP often does beta testing, but it usually @ their home base & here... Companies will post & you just apply.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

3. alright thanx alot, yea im was wondering where to look or post because there are so many forums which i also like because it gives me a chance to learn more, thanx for the heads up

Similar Forum Threads

1. INTIMIDATE BETA TESTERS - SEE WHO GETS TO TRY THE GOODS!!!!!
    By baldwanus in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-29-2011, 03:23 PM
  2. Replies: 154
    Last Post: 11-07-2011, 10:44 PM
  3. Teenager looking to become bigger
    By Basketball23 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-15-2009, 05:05 PM
  4. Looking to do kick ass PH cycle
    By aeoliantru in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4