IMMEDIATELY RELIEVE JOINT PAIN: JOINT-HELP LOGGERS NEEDED!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

IMMEDIATELY RELIEVE JOINT PAIN: JOINT-HELP LOGGERS NEEDED!

iForce Needs 10 people to log the biggest advancement in dietary supplement joint health in decades!

• Immediate Pain Relief!
    • Repair Tendons & Ligaments!
    • Non-Liver Toxic!
    • Long Lasting Recovery!

To be able to log Joint Help, answer the following questions:
    1. Do you currently have an injury or pain somewhere in your body?
    2. If yes, where is the injury, what was the cause, and how long have you been experiencing pain?
    3. How old are you?
    4. What have you used in the past to help reduce joint soreness/injuries?
    5. Why do you want to try this product?

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.87%
    Achievements Posting Pro

in.
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.72%

iForce Nutrition Representative
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.54%

I'm so.in on this one Vt. I'm 37, and I.have shoulder issues and right now a nagging elbow area issue. I've been eyeballing this since it was announced, and have been checking np and a few other sites to see if it's selling or not. Same with ur multi. I would love to try this stuff out, and u already know I'm an iforce fanatic so I'm sure it will be awesome stuff.

Btw, the shoulder issue stems from a high school wrestling issue where I tote my rotator cuff, and the elbow issue came about from poor warmups before bumping weight on hammer curls.

Only joint product I've had was orange triad and aftershock by myogenix which contains a joint product as well. I've never ran a stand alone.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Great promo here from a great company. I'm definitely in for the logs.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.36%
    Achievements Activity Pro

1. Do you currently have an injury or pain somewhere in your body? i have a torn meniscus in my right knee a few years old, never taken care of it properly. ****ty shoulders, from years of jiu jitsu cranks

2. If yes, where is the injury, what was the cause, and how long have you been experiencing pain? knee came from wrestling in college, shoulder issues from omoplatas and kimuras.

3. How old are you? 28

4. What have you used in the past to help reduce joint soreness/injuries? MSM/chondrotin, animal flex, osteo sport, joint flex.

5. Why do you want to try this product?because it's usually the inflammation that i feel from my knee, this sounds like i'll be able to run again.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  282 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.98%

1. I have pain in left shoulder & prevents my from shoulder press & any lifting over my head. Also my left elbow joint has been hurting from weight I am curling or dead lifting.
    2. Shoulder has been acting up over the past 3 months, but I am getting the stregnth in my left shoulder back slowly. The elbow pain started 2 weeks ago.
    3. 37 yrs. old
    4. I have used Orange Triad by controlled Labs, Joint Restore by Athletic Xtreme, and Glucosamine from generic Walmart brand
    5. I have never ran an IFORCE product & would like to add this into my PCT.
    Finished up a bottle of glucosamine & it didnt help at all during my cycle.
    Would like to see how this supplement works instead of Glucosamine on my body
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

I currently have two nagging issues. My right shoulder and right knee. Shoulder is from trying to do too much weight on incline presses. Knee is from a quad accident. Shoulder has been bad for about 3 months. Knee over a year
    I'm 26 and I have used glucosamine msmcombo.
    As well as athletic extreme joint restore. Joint restore really helped while on but pain came back pretty quickly after.
    I want to use this product because the pain is really effecting my lifting. I jave been going really light and my shoulders and chest seem to be lacking because of the pain
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.65%

In!!!!

I have pain on my AC Joint which has been inflamed for a while now. I have been to Doctors, Physcial therapist and nothing is helping and my Physical Therapist told me my AC joint (Around it) wont probably ever heal again properly but there are exercises that can help reduce the pain but nothing helps. I've taken mortin and vitamins but thats about it. I'm 22 years of age and I got this pain from hitting incline hammer machine press hard one day and I felt like a snap and its been almost 2 years, I want to try this product because this is another option/door that has now just opened!
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.08%

1. Do you currently have an injury or pain somewhere in your body? Shoulder ,knee and elbow
    2. If yes, where is the injury, what was the cause, and how long have you been experiencing pain?shoulder for past 5-6 yrs knees for the same and elbows for last 3-5 yrs. all cause by heavy training and working over the years
    3. How old are you? 44 yrs old
    4. What have you used in the past to help reduce joint soreness/injuries? Ibuprofen , icy hot , cissus and orange triAd
    5. Why do you want to try this product? I'm a huge fan of Iforce I'm presently taking hemavol,compete and intimidate I'd love to use something that would work for joint pain finally
    [/QUOTE]
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.08%

1. Do you currently have an injury or pain somewhere in your body? Shoulder ,knee and elbow
    2. If yes, where is the injury, what was the cause, and how long have you been experiencing pain?shoulder for past 5-6 yrs knees for the same and elbows for last 3-5 yrs. all cause by heavy training and working over the years
    4. What have you used in the past to help reduce joint soreness/injuries? Ibuprofen , icy hot , cissus and orange triAd
    5. Why do you want to try this product? I'm a huge fan of Iforce I'm presently taking hemavol,compete and intimidate I'd love to use something that would work for joint pain finally
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.85%

-Yeah, recovering from a broken/sprained foot

2. If yes, where is the injury, what was the cause, and how long have you been experiencing pain?
    - Again, I broke my foot while longboarding about a month and half ago.

3. How old are you?

-E-pharm joint force, Tendon Rescue gel, Glucosamine Chondroitin, Vicodin, Super Cissus, Salvia Mitorizzha, UC-II, Bio-Sil.

-Because I am always looking for a good joint supplement to add to my arsenal
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Certainly

Elbows and knees! Knees are touch and go and have been dealing with this for at least a year. Elbows have been bad for two years and I can point this back to a workout where I did heavy skull crushers with no warm up.

3. How old are you?

Transform's Joint Repair has been my most common and a favorite. Other than that I've tried fish oil and some egg shell supp that really didn't do squat.

That's a no brainer. I want to experience pain free workouts! I would love to add heavy squats back into my routine, and I am a bit of an experimentalist. Hook it up Vaughn!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99%

I am 36 and have left shoulder pain from a separated shoulder in college football. It didn't bother me for years, but have been working out steady for about two years now and it kills me constantly. I have tried glucosamine and fish oil with no real help, but nothing else. I would love to try your product as I can not go as heavy as I would like on any presses due to the pain.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.18%

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue

iForce Needs 10 people to log the biggest advancement in dietary supplement joint health in decades!

[*=center]Immediate Pain Relief!
    [*=center]Repair Tendons & Ligaments!
    [*=center]Non-Liver Toxic!
    [*=center]Long Lasting Recovery!

3. How old are you?
    23 year old Australian

1. Hyperflexion of shoulder area
    2. Both shoulders As a result of lacrosse injury has caused pain for around 1 year
    3. I am 23
    4. Animal flex and omega 6 oil
    5. Love the iforce line don't use any other products and I need a product that will help my joints from a company I trust. Furthermore I need to blast through my logbook I believe this would do it!!!!
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

YIPPPPIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE E ITS HERE!!!!
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

IForce at it again!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  18. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.89%

Quote Originally Posted by digler84 View Post
    I'm so.in on this one Vt. I'm 37, and I.have shoulder issues and right now a nagging elbow area issue. I've been eyeballing this since it was announced, and have been checking np and a few other sites to see if it's selling or not. Same with ur multi. I would love to try this stuff out, and u already know I'm an iforce fanatic so I'm sure it will be awesome stuff.

Btw, the shoulder issue stems from a high school wrestling issue where I tote my rotator cuff, and the elbow issue came about from poor warmups before bumping weight on hammer curls.

Only joint product I've had was orange triad and aftershock by myogenix which contains a joint product as well. I've never ran a stand alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    1. Do you currently have an injury or pain somewhere in your body? i have a torn meniscus in my right knee a few years old, never taken care of it properly. ****ty shoulders, from years of jiu jitsu cranks

2. If yes, where is the injury, what was the cause, and how long have you been experiencing pain? knee came from wrestling in college, shoulder issues from omoplatas and kimuras.

3. How old are you? 28

4. What have you used in the past to help reduce joint soreness/injuries? MSM/chondrotin, animal flex, osteo sport, joint flex.

5. Why do you want to try this product?because it's usually the inflammation that i feel from my knee, this sounds like i'll be able to run again.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny75 View Post
    1. I have pain in left shoulder & prevents my from shoulder press & any lifting over my head. Also my left elbow joint has been hurting from weight I am curling or dead lifting.
    2. Shoulder has been acting up over the past 3 months, but I am getting the stregnth in my left shoulder back slowly. The elbow pain started 2 weeks ago.
    3. 37 yrs. old
    4. I have used Orange Triad by controlled Labs, Joint Restore by Athletic Xtreme, and Glucosamine from generic Walmart brand
    5. I have never ran an IFORCE product & would like to add this into my PCT.
    Finished up a bottle of glucosamine & it didnt help at all during my cycle.
    Would like to see how this supplement works instead of Glucosamine on my body
    Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    I currently have two nagging issues. My right shoulder and right knee. Shoulder is from trying to do too much weight on incline presses. Knee is from a quad accident. Shoulder has been bad for about 3 months. Knee over a year
    I'm 26 and I have used glucosamine msmcombo.
    As well as athletic extreme joint restore. Joint restore really helped while on but pain came back pretty quickly after.
    I want to use this product because the pain is really effecting my lifting. I jave been going really light and my shoulders and chest seem to be lacking because of the pain
    Quote Originally Posted by LivingStrongE View Post
    In!!!!

I have pain on my AC Joint which has been inflamed for a while now. I have been to Doctors, Physcial therapist and nothing is helping and my Physical Therapist told me my AC joint (Around it) wont probably ever heal again properly but there are exercises that can help reduce the pain but nothing helps. I've taken mortin and vitamins but thats about it. I'm 22 years of age and I got this pain from hitting incline hammer machine press hard one day and I felt like a snap and its been almost 2 years, I want to try this product because this is another option/door that has now just opened!
    Quote Originally Posted by WPD111 View Post
    [/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Certainly

Elbows and knees! Knees are touch and go and have been dealing with this for at least a year. Elbows have been bad for two years and I can point this back to a workout where I did heavy skull crushers with no warm up.

3. How old are you?

Transform's Joint Repair has been my most common and a favorite. Other than that I've tried fish oil and some egg shell supp that really didn't do squat.

That's a no brainer. I want to experience pain free workouts! I would love to add heavy squats back into my routine, and I am a bit of an experimentalist. Hook it up Vaughn!
    Quote Originally Posted by brenthebdog View Post
    -Yeah, recovering from a broken/sprained foot

- Again, I broke my foot while longboarding about a month and half ago.

3. How old are you?

-E-pharm joint force, Tendon Rescue gel, Glucosamine Chondroitin, Vicodin, Super Cissus, Salvia Mitorizzha, UC-II, Bio-Sil.

-Because I am always looking for a good joint supplement to add to my arsenal
    winners.

PM me your shipping info please.
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

grats guys!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Right on, thanks!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  21. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Sent. Can't wait to log this!! Joint pain sucks and ruins some of my workouts!
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.54%

Awesome. Pm'ing now.
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.36%

Vaughn trizzle can i get a black on lime t shirt too.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.31%

Damn. Wasn't long before winners were picked. Wish I could've gotten in on this. Too late?
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.65%

Info sent! Thanks for the opportunity!!
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Awesome opportunity here. Looking forward to see when this hits the planet
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.54%

Hey Vaughn, u wanna throw a beta can of conquer in that box too??

Icantwaitfordat****der
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.08%

Thanks Vaughn ! Looking forward to using this and I'm positive it will work as well as the other Iforce products I've used !!
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.72%

Congrats to the winners!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.46%

Hey Vaughn, u wanna throw a beta can of conquer in that box too??

Icantwaitfordat****der
    not a chance in hell bro.. i didnt even try it yet!!!
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.54%

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench

not a chance in hell bro.. i didnt even try it yet!!!
    Why such a hater? Come on man!
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  282 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.98%

I sent my PM!
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.85%

Thanks for the pick Vaughn! I expect good things from Joint Help, Hemavol and Maximize are both pretty solid.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.56%

hope you guys enjoy the product, looking forward to all the logs on this
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.46%

Why such a hater? Come on man!

CONGRATS EVERYONE!
  36. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.89%

all bottles have been shipped.

Please post a link to your log as soon as you get the bottle!
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.65%

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post

Thanks! No doubt I'll send a link
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.46%

BUMP THIS!! Makes our life so much easier!!

or ima pm you and not be happier!
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.63%

1. Do you currently have an injury or pain somewhere in your body? Lower back mainly and Thoracic compression issues
    2. If yes, where is the injury, what was the cause, and how long have you been experiencing pain? See above. + Some elboe tenderness from lots of Skullcrushers.
    3. How old are you? 22
    4. What have you used in the past to help reduce joint soreness/injuries? Reg Cissus, Osteo Biflex, *** MSM
    5. Why do you want to try this product? To see if its another win product from Iforce..Plus my back aches.
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.36%

lies. living so close i get things from iforce, next day. prolly processed yesterday, shipped today.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Does Taking Glucosamine Help With Joint Pain
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-12-2009, 12:32 AM
  2. Experiencing Joint Pain - Need Help ASAP!
    By MuscleGuyinNY in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-23-2008, 07:26 PM
  3. what's the best joint pain reliever?
    By bullet in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-08-2007, 01:26 AM
  4. help... horrible joint pains (MTRN/MZOL/HMAX)
    By NYhomeboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-29-2006, 10:37 AM
  5. Help! Joint pains!
    By RippedForce in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-25-2003, 04:45 PM