Super DMZ 2.0 Loggers needed for Blackstone Labs (special deal)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Super DMZ 2.0 Loggers needed for Blackstone Labs (special deal)


    SUPER-DMZ Rx 2.0™ - Pro-Anabolic Complex




    -Comparable to Dianabol or Anadrol
    -Increases Lean Muscle Mass
    -Increases Strength & Power
    -Helps with Cutting (getting lean)
    -Does Not Aromatize (convert to estrogen)
    -No Bloating or Water Retention

    Featured Online Retailer of Super-DMZ Rx 2.0™

    BLACKSTONE LABS (Authorized Reseller)



    Go to Blackstone Labs

    Loggers must be experienced lifters that reside in the USA.

    IronMagLabs is looking for the loggers to use 2 caps per day for 4 weeks.

    You must start the log in this forum BEFORE October 31st.

    You must have OVER 250 posts at AM and be an adult.

    Preferably loggers must use this product on its own.

    Please post in this thread why you should be considered for logging this product for free.

    Thanks!
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition


  2. I would be interested in running this log for you guys. Have all supports and and pct already on hand so would be all good to go. Will be able to provide a comprehensive log with stat increases/decreases as well as progression pics. I believe super dmz 2.0 will help meet my current goal of shedding a few lbs of fat and gaining lbm and strength. Thanks for your consideration.
    Age- 28
    Weight- 208

  3. Nice!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   
       


  4. Oh wow. I would love to run this. Pretty much dropped a bunch of weight for my next run, which I hadnt set a date as of yet. I guess now is a better time than never. I was actually pretty excited in the version 2.o I liked the first one.

    RECOVERBRO



  5. Does being deployed take a person out of the running as though I am a US resident, I guess you could say I currently reside in Afghanistan? Though shipping to APO AE address' is the same as shipping within the US. I'm down if it's not a hang up.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  6. Dang, I definitely need to get my post count up and get in good with people! I would love to do something like this

  7. Loggers must be experienced lifters that reside in the USA. done

    IronMagLabs is looking for the loggers to use 2 caps per day for 4 weeks. nice and simple

    You must start the log in this forum BEFORE October 31st. sure thing

    You must have OVER 250 posts at AM and be an adult. check

    Preferably loggers must use this product on its own. deal

    Please post in this thread why you should be considered for logging this product for free. My first and only other cycle was halo extreme that I logged on ironmagazineforums. So far I like your company/products and plan on buying from you again.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    Does being deployed take a person out of the running as though I am a US resident, I guess you could say I currently reside in Afghanistan? Though shipping to APO AE address' is the same as shipping within the US. I'm down if it's not a hang up.
    I'm very sorry but APO's have had huge delays or a high number of lost packs in our experience. We have stopped sending to APO's because of this.
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

  9. Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    I'm very sorry but APO's have had huge delays or a high number of lost packs in our experience. We have stopped sending to APO's because of this.
    How unfortunate. Copycat is a standup dude. Well respected

    RECOVERBRO



  10. Understandable.

    Guess I'll go back to my scheduled SD run.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  11. HERRO?!?!?!?!

    RECOVERBRO



  12. Still some of this floating around eh??
    Cultivating Mass.

  13. Yeah, exactly. Hence Why I would love to log it!!

    RECOVERBRO



  14. Great applicants. I see some good choices. I need a few more guys to step up.

    thanks!
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

  15. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Oh wow. I would love to run this. Pretty much dropped a bunch of weight for my next run, which I hadnt set a date as of yet. I guess now is a better time than never. I was actually pretty excited in the version 2.o I liked the first one.
    I'll vouch for this guy!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  16. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ
    Yeah, exactly. Hence Why I would love to log it!!
    JoHNny ftw! He's got my vote!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  17. You guys rock..lol

    RECOVERBRO



  18. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    JoHNny ftw! He's got my vote!
    x3.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  19. I'd love to put up an app to run this also but work got in the way of the cycle I had planned to start at the beginning of Oct. Thinking I will try to start on the 27th but still have to see what the schedule looks like.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  20. I would love for this to be my first log on AM. I know I dont have 200 posts but anyway I can get in on this?>

    Im about to start a cutting cycle but I would love to cut while still gaining lean muscle. I am trying to get down to around 5-6% bf, currently at 12% and I'm 170.

    Im 24. Work out reliously for the past 3 years. 5 days a week 1.5hr+ 20-30min cardio.

    This would be awesome and give me that extra boost I need!

  21. Wow IML is at it again! Great opportunnity here guy's. I'm currently logging Halo Extreme for them now and loving every minute of it!!! Dam I'll log it for you in 8 weeks when my PCT ends LOL!!!!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  22. Need one more applicant that meets all requirements. Blackstone wants multiple loggers.

    Thanks!
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

  23. Is this the same as the OG dymethazine?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Is this the same as the OG dymethazine?
    Yes,
    10mg Dimethazine and 10mg Methylstenbolone per capsule.

    VERY strong.
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

  25. Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Yes,
    10mg Dimethazine and 10mg Methylstenbolone per capsule.

    VERY strong.
    I know I can't log it since I'm in the middle of one for you right now and loving it! This was on my list next since i had such a great experience with Halo. I just went ahead and ordered 2 bottles and found a 10% discount code so thanks!!! Thats like $86.00 shipped I now have my winter bulk all setup! I'm going to log the HELL out of this next! Thanks IML for making LEGIT PH supps!!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by srgraham69 View Post
    I would be interested in running this log for you guys. Have all supports and and pct already on hand so would be all good to go. Will be able to provide a comprehensive log with stat increases/decreases as well as progression pics. I believe super dmz 2.0 will help meet my current goal of shedding a few lbs of fat and gaining lbm and strength. Thanks for your consideration.
    Age- 28
    Weight- 208
    Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Oh wow. I would love to run this. Pretty much dropped a bunch of weight for my next run, which I hadnt set a date as of yet. I guess now is a better time than never. I was actually pretty excited in the version 2.o I liked the first one.
    Quote Originally Posted by randysavage View Post
    Loggers must be experienced lifters that reside in the USA. done

    IronMagLabs is looking for the loggers to use 2 caps per day for 4 weeks. nice and simple

    You must start the log in this forum BEFORE October 31st. sure thing

    You must have OVER 250 posts at AM and be an adult. check

    Preferably loggers must use this product on its own. deal

    Please post in this thread why you should be considered for logging this product for free. My first and only other cycle was halo extreme that I logged on ironmagazineforums. So far I like your company/products and plan on buying from you again.
    PM me shipping addy's guys if you agree to a detailed log.
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

  27. Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron

    PM me shipping addy's guys if you agree to a detailed log.
    JNutz FTW!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  28. do yall have to have it logged soon? What about after my pct? Im running a log right now for pct....

  29. Loggers must be experienced lifters that reside in the USA.

    IronMagLabs is looking for the loggers to use 2 caps per day for 4 weeks.

    You must start the log in this forum BEFORE October 31st.

    You must have OVER 250 posts at AM and be an adult.

    Preferably loggers must use this product on its own.

    Please post in this thread why you should be considered for logging this product for free.

    Thanks!
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

  30. Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron
    Loggers must be experienced lifters that reside in the USA.

    IronMagLabs is looking for the loggers to use 2 caps per day for 4 weeks.

    You must start the log in this forum BEFORE October 31st.

    You must have OVER 250 posts at AM and be an adult.

    Preferably loggers must use this product on its own.

    Please post in this thread why you should be considered for logging this product for free.

    Thanks!
    Wanna make an exception on when i can start the log?

  31. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Wanna make an exception on when i can start the log?
    What start date were you thinking brother?
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

  32. Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron

    What start date were you thinking brother?
    End of november? Lol! I laugh cause thats a while from now... but im a logging king!

    I would love to log the stuff.... i am very experienced with prohormones... and have never taken dmz products.... ive taken tren pplex m14add sd halo pplex... i think thats it... lol... but im just not conquering the 5000 calorie mark.... would love to be anabolic during this calorie saturation!

  33. What would you suggest for support supps? I got my usually goto's anything specific? And pct I got the usual clomid, erase, DAA. that good?

  34. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    JNutz FTW!
    Yup yup!! Johnny better get a link in here to his log so I don't have to track his arse down!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  35. Quote Originally Posted by randysavage View Post
    What would you suggest for support supps? I got my usually goto's anything specific? And pct I got the usual clomid, erase, DAA. that good?
    ADVANCED CYCLE SUPPORT Rx™

    Liver/Organ/Lipid Support Formula



    http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product-l...cycle-support/

    -Complete 'On Cycle' Prohormone Support
    -Protects the Liver & Major Organs
    -Improves Lipid Profiles
    -Decreases Blood Pressure
    -Prostate Support


    [VIEW LABEL]
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

  36. Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron

    ADVANCED CYCLE SUPPORT Rx™

    Liver/Organ/Lipid Support Formula

    http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product-l...cycle-support/

    -Complete 'On Cycle' Prohormone Support
    -Protects the Liver & Major Organs
    -Improves Lipid Profiles
    -Decreases Blood Pressure
    -Prostate Support

    [VIEW LABEL]
    So would it be too late?

  37. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    So would it be too late?
    The loggers have been chosen brother.

    Sorry
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

  38. Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron
    The loggers have been chosen brother.

    Sorry
    Ok man...

  39. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Ok man...
    Look for more logging ops soon. Some VERY cool stuff coming from IML's =)
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15
    IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Nutrition

  40. Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron

    Look for more logging ops soon. Some VERY cool stuff coming from IML's =)
    Awesome cant wait
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Loggers needed for iForce's new product!
    By kingjameskjf in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 05-06-2011, 03:03 PM
  2. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 09:29 PM
  3. ΩΩ-Loggers Needed For FlashOver!!-ΩΩ
    By custom in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-18-2010, 08:49 PM
Log in
Log in