USPlabs has a New PATENTED Anabolic? Hear it here first....

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. USPlabs has a New PATENTED Anabolic? Hear it here first....


    No, but we are close, and I will need your feedback for the last stage of the patent process......

    All applicants must be nutritionally and exercsie dedicated, versed and currently applying that knowledge day and day out. We need to insert the Patented anabolic into a constant environment...

    Stay tuned....


  2. Sweet!

  3. I'll be waiting.
    •   
       


  4. You know your favourite Canadian is in Jacob
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  5. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    No, but we are close, and I will need your feedback for the last stage of the patent process......

    All applicants must be nutritionally and exercsie dedicated, versed and currently applying that knowledge day and day out. We need to insert the Patented anabolic into a constant environment...

    Stay tuned....
    I would love to have my hand at this Jacob. I am a dedicated being that has gained almost 20 pounds since I joined this sanctuary of knowledge. I am actually even currently logging for you guys, the sponsored log of the Testify Stack and have gotten amazing results in gains and also strength gains specially with long standing PRs.

    That is...should you need a dedicated AM Guinea Pig for it ! Much love for USP !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  6. Ill try this out. Competitive powerlifter, have my second meet the 27th. Currently weighing 215, I was at 180 2 years ago.

  7. intrigued!

  8. Will my other Usp Labs supplements get jealous when this new "baby" comes out?. How will I protect the feelings of Prime, Test Powder, Compound 20 and Super Cissus?. If I turn their labels facing the wall do you think that will help?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Will my other Usp Labs supplements get jealous when this new "baby" comes out?. How will I protect the feelings of Prime, Test Powder, Compound 20 and Super Cissus?. If I turn their labels facing the wall do you think that will help?
    Idk...I'm worried about the:

    -Prime
    -Bulk Modern BCAA
    -Test Powder
    -Compound 20
    -Oxy Elite Pro
    -Jack3d Micro (dying to try this one...but I'm on a needed stim break from overuse of EC stack !)
    -Jack3d

    I have in my stash .
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  10. The Patented Anabolic will not see retail for 60-90 days.

    Consider this R&D because it is.......

  11. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    The Patented Anabolic will not see retail for 60-90 days.

    Consider this R&D because it is.......
    I can start by e-mailing you my ID and signature scanned along with a non-disclosure act if you so wish Jacob. I still have your E-mail from last we talked !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  12. in in for more info USPlabs rocks...
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  13. I'm curious too!
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Idk...I'm worried about the:

    -Prime
    -Bulk Modern BCAA
    -Test Powder
    -Compound 20
    -Oxy Elite Pro
    -Jack3d Micro (dying to try this one...but I'm on a needed stim break from overuse of EC stack !)
    -Jack3d

    I have in my stash .
    Hopefully they all get along with the new baby. Someone's always jealous though. Maybe sit them all down and have a talk with them about the new addition to the family. The new edition must feel welcome while at the same time trying not to "ruffle the feathers" of others in the family.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Hopefully they all get along with the new baby. Someone's always jealous though. Maybe sit them all down and have a talk with them about the new addition to the family. The new edition must feel welcome while at the same time trying not to "ruffle the feathers" of others in the family.
    Eggsactly my point, we gotta blend them all in, they gotta know they will work together. That they will be friends inside of my bloodstream and make my muscles happy, while making enemies with my adipose tissue.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I would love to have my hand at this Jacob. I am a dedicated being that has gained almost 20 pounds since I joined this sanctuary of knowledge. I am actually even currently logging for you guys, the sponsored log of the Testify Stack and have gotten amazing results in gains and also strength gains specially with long standing PRs.

    That is...should you need a dedicated AM Guinea Pig for it ! Much love for USP !
    You gained 20lbs on here and I started my company on here....Brothers in Vision and Application

  17. Application thread will be posted next week....

  18. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders

    You gained 20lbs on here and I started my company on here....Brothers in Vision and Application
    Of course brother Anabolic Minds has been kind to us, but it is all thanks to both our efforts and sacrifices we have gotten to where we are now.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  19. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    You know your favourite Canadian is in Jacob
    it's between you and Kenton...

  20. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    No, but we are close, and I will need your feedback for the last stage of the patent process......

    All applicants must be nutritionally and exercsie dedicated, versed and currently applying that knowledge day and day out. We need to insert the Patented anabolic into a constant environment...

    Stay tuned....
    Name:  tumblr_lk0tfjhLcG1qa10w1o1_500.gif
Views: 401
Size:  483.2 KB
    US Army, Infantry.
    Currently Deployed.
    Will be back late 2015

  21. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders

    it's between you and Kenton...
    Haha understandable, damn mullet
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  22. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders
    Application thread will be posted next week....
    Sweet!
    Always breaking new ground Jacob.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123

    Haha understandable, damn ginger
    Jelly Bobby?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  24. Cant wait for this to get going!!! You know I give it my all. I beta tested TP and JM over on the USP forums.
    GAINZZZ....

  25. In this!!! USP never let's down
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  26. You know I'm in.
    Sponsored Logs
    {Division 1, Licogenix, Formula-X} (Courtesy JD and Athletix)
    {Amino1} (Courtesy JPMiller and MusclePharm)

  27. Damn! This will be epic! Definitely excited to see what latest and greatest release from USP is gonna be all about.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    it's between you and Kenton...
    Between? I am everyone's favourite Canadian.

  29. Subbed...

  30. Subbed. You have at least one old guy interested.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier

    Between? I am everyone's favourite Canadian.
    Ouch
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  32. Interested in hearing more
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  33. Name:  hmmm-homer-simpson-the-simpsons-Favim_com-161448.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  25.0 KB
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  34. Very interested! USP never disappoints
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

  35. Hmmm sounds interesting

  36. Sweet! I can't wait to see what the ingredient is !
  37. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Subs for product info/updates.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  38. Always interested in what you guys come up with
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  39. Very intrigued by what Jacob and USP have up their sleeves

  40. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    You know your favourite Canadian is in Jacob
    Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    it's between you and Kenton...
    Don't worry Bobby, he has to say that in public.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Between? I am everyone's favourite Canadian.
    Sure you are.

    ----


    Subbed. USP Labs launches are always intriguing. Guaranteed to bring out something new and innovative.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. T-Rez has arrived! Hear it roar!
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 11-14-2008, 02:17 PM
  2. Replies: 139
    Last Post: 09-21-2007, 02:04 PM
  3. You heard it here first!
    By Jason Pegg in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-29-2006, 06:05 PM
  4. You heard it here first!
    By Jason Pegg in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-28-2006, 10:45 PM
  5. has my R-ala gone bad?? (it smells like a fart)
    By Pfunk47 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-29-2004, 11:59 AM
Log in
Log in