PNI love thread!!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey fellow AM brothers! Have you tried any PNI products? Or has PNI been generous in some way to you? If so please take a min out of your day to show some PNI love so some more skeptical members will feel safer about giving us a try!!! Also if you have never tried our pre workout Prodigy now is the time to apply and give it a try!!! Just tell me why you want to try it and ill pick a few members to give it a try...no log needed just a review on AM and Nutra planet! Thanks again everyone

image-2925126887.jpg

Sexy new sample bottles :)

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
No say it isn't so I'm in here first! App under post #47.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I'm interested because a friend of mine and my cousin are fans of your page on facebook. Note they live in Brasil. I just talked to my cousin and he said that a guy at his gym said Prodigy was amazing and for my cousin to buy. I was surprised because well tell the truth, I haven't heard of NPI or Prodigy before until i came to AM. But if the word in Brasil is that Prodigy is amazing than I def want to try because they are picky as hell when it comes to supplements, believe it or not I was there last year and I saw 2 guys get into a fight because of which one was better jack3d and assault. Well I'm hella curious. I been was looking at your log and you are looking swollen on the last pictures you put up and red lol. So I'll would love to get my hands on some Prodigy and help me as well.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I for one loved the great Focus and Clean energy that Prodigy provided to me. Pumps were pretty good during my workouts where it had been supplemented also, but I still have yet to find a Stimulant Pre-workout (Without Nootropics) that gives me as good focus as Prodigy thanks to it's Orchidlean.

PNI (Ricky and Chad) were awesome enough to let me log Prodigy for a whole free tub and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks a lot PNI!

(T-Shirt?)

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol you said you'd hook me up with samples but..... :laughing:

Ill take a free T-shirt though and can put some prodigy in my November log. (Post JRTC)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Loved prodigy so much I convinced myself to purchase two of these. So I already have two shirts. Wearing them at the gym representing for PNI. Prodigy gave me some amazing endurance during cardio sessions. I only tried it once during weight training and was surprised at the strength it gave in that situation also. Only had a little bit left at that point. So you know what?. Just give me more!. It's really different than other pre-workouts. It seems to last a lot longer and just has a different feel to it. Gotta try the watermelon flavor next. Good sale still on at Nutraplanet for Prodigy+free D-test+free shipping.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol you said you'd hook me up with samples but..... :laughing:

Ill take a free T-shirt though and can put some prodigy in my November log. (Post JRTC)
Hey now I went and bought you some PNI stuff at the sale prices for you to pay me back after jrtc :) find another rep who'd do that

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Prodigy = my new favorite PWO. LOVE IT!!!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey now I went and bought you some PNI stuff at the sale prices for you to pay me back after jrtc :) find another rep who'd do that

300px-BestdayEver.jpg

Lol I'm roaming now its not fast ....it'll probably be expensive. Word is that we will be going into the field Monday and coming back the 19th so I'll hit you up about that when we come back for PayPal.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Would love to try prodigy! Just finished logging condense for aaron and have tried every other PW out there. Been hearing great things about PNI and have never used any of your products before..From the review sounds like your guys have a winner on your hands!!! Would love to give it a try. The sample bottles are cool!!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would love to try prodigy! Just finished logging condense for aaron and have tried every other PW out there. Been hearing great things about PNI and have never used any of your products before..From the review sounds like your guys have a winner on your hands!!! Would love to give it a try. The sample bottles are cool!!
I'm the same. (Except for the bottles, I can't see them) ConDense is the best I have tried so far (and MM). I have a bottle of jack3d micro waiting at home and a bottle of prodigy waiting at Ricky's home lol. I'm expecting great things from both products.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Being in Australia I had not even heard about PNI until recently. In saying that I still don't even know what products you have and what they do....

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
I would love to try PNI products- to be honest I have never tried or heard much about your line. I have seen it on NP-thats all. I hope you are a diamond in the rough. Some small company do make, great things. I have been a bber for 18 years, I love the sport- but consider it more of an art. I have tried alot of preworkouts-jacked,k tonic,speed x, methyl mass, superpump, etc... now I am currently using muscle marinade. I am always look for a higher level of focus(not jittery). So would real like to try anything. Thanks for time!!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think now is my chance to give some review love to prodigy. Huh what ya say old bud :)

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Oh btw if your products are good Australia will ban them lol. Anything that us good gets banned here :(
I know. When 1,3 was banned did all stores have to cease sales immediately? I know the market there must be hurting without Mesomorph and Jack3d.

Never fret though Prodigy is on its way very soon.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great apps in here bros...lets keep them coming remember no log needed just a review and you get prodigy samples and a free T mmmmm

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heard a lot of good things about PNI so far. Haven't tried anything from you guys yet but might down the line. You must be doing something good!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
My love for PNI is unconditional! Howwedo your my boy!
Prodigy kicked ass... Can't wait till I see what a full tub is about ;-)

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man. I would love to try your preWO. The ingredient profile Is WAY different from pre's I use. I guess, in a way I could be a good judge. Keeping Prodigy seperate from the "rest". Ive used sooo many prewo's too.

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
Prodigy is the best preworkout I've ever had!!! I want a shirt to represent PNI lol

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I know. When 1,3 was banned did all stores have to cease sales immediately? I know the market there must be hurting without Mesomorph and Jack3d.

Never fret though Prodigy is on its way very soon.
Not quite immediately but they had a date set. There's a pretty big gap that needs filling with dmaa gone so I hope prodigy hurries up :)

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I've tried plenty of pre-workouts and haven't really found anything that was real insane. So, maybe prodigy will be? I'm always down to try something out and leave my honest review on it!!

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
all I know is I heard you have blueberry !!!!!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OOOH Snap...PNI T.....WHAAAAAAAAAt

zbaker13

Awards
I have not been on a pre- workout in over a month so I'm definitley in need on one lol!! I have heard great things about PNI products on Nutra Planet so I'd definitley be up to try this out! I have tried D-Test before as a way to get some D-Aspartic Acid, and I have to say that it did its job!

I currently do Crossfit and Power Lifting so using Prodigy will definitley boost results!!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I already have and love Prodigy, so no need for samples. It's become one of my favorite pre workout supps, and I've been spreading the word about it and PNI. I'll gladly post some reviews, t-shirt or not.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it the red T on fb?
Yes sir
OOOH Snap...PNI T.....WHAAAAAAAAAt
Yeahhh buddy!!!!
I have not been on a pre- workout in over a month so I'm definitley in need on one lol!! I have heard great things about PNI products on Nutra Planet so I'd definitley be up to try this out! I have tried D-Test before as a way to get some D-Aspartic Acid, and I have to say that it did its job!

I currently do Crossfit and Power Lifting so using Prodigy will definitley boost results!!
Good app bro I'm glad you liked d test...paragon should be your next adventure :)
I already have and love Prodigy, so no need for samples. It's become one of my favorite pre workout supps, and I've been spreading the word about it and PNI. I'll gladly post some reviews, t-shirt or not.
Thank you so much broski!! It's much appreciated!!! We are trying to spread the word but as we all know new companies take time to catch on no matter how great our formulas are so it's appreciated :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to try prodigy. Have tried so many pres. Really like the pump from micro and the energy of rage and og craze! Looking for a well rounded pre and this seems to have the profile! Would love to try and spread the love

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Few more apps bros and ill pick the lucky winners!!!!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
PNI

Never trierd any of PNI products before but always looking to add to my repertoire of staple products. Noticing you have a great preworkout D-test stack could be that thing to help boost my Deadlift over 600 and add to my current RAW Powerlifting Total. Also, making a run @440 Raw bench to show and prove at my next meet November 18, 2012 in York PA at the IPA Nationals and 100%RAW VA State Nationals in Zion Crossroads, VA. I love and compete in powerlifting meets all over PA, VA and WV. I will be able to give a true measure at what PNI can do for me and represent the company well at my next meet(s). These will make #14 and #15.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Damn look at those guns

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
New to the site(found app on Iphone). Would love to try this product, I've tried alot of PWO's and always looking to try something new from what looks to be a great company. Just finishing up Jim Stoppani's 12 week shortcut to size and saw great gains, would love to give this a shot when starting out my new program!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Killer apps so far...soon as I see this get to 5 pages on my iPhone ill start picking the lucky winners :)