Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

2. I need a new Tee getting jacked and ripping all my shirts!!!! LOL
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Bumpppp mmm I love the tees they are comfy
    I do not believe you. I must find out for myself
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

4. ?????????????????

RECOVERBRO

•   

5. Oh boy 5 pages!!! Guess I better start picking some winners
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

6. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo
    Would love to try prodigy! Just finished logging condense for aaron and have tried every other PW out there. Been hearing great things about PNI and have never used any of your products before..From the review sounds like your guys have a winner on your hands!!! Would love to give it a try. The sample bottles are cool!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marms
    I think now is my chance to give some review love to prodigy. Huh what ya say old bud
    Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ
    Oh man. I would love to try your preWO. The ingredient profile Is WAY different from pre's I use. I guess, in a way I could be a good judge. Keeping Prodigy seperate from the "rest". Ive used sooo many prewo's too.
    Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride
    PNI

Never trierd any of PNI products before but always looking to add to my repertoire of staple products. Noticing you have a great preworkout D-test stack could be that thing to help boost my Deadlift over 600 and add to my current RAW Powerlifting Total. Also, making a run @440 Raw bench to show and prove at my next meet November 18, 2012 in York PA at the IPA Nationals and 100%RAW VA State Nationals in Zion Crossroads, VA. I love and compete in powerlifting meets all over PA, VA and WV. I will be able to give a true measure at what PNI can do for me and represent the company well at my next meet(s). These will make #14 and #15.
    Shipping info and t shirt size gents!!!!! Congrats and please post a review on AM and nutra planet...thank you all for applying!! Now make me proud!

PS. I only picked 4 winners bc I want you all to look at the apps and vote who the 5th person to win should be!
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

7. How in the phuck did I miss this?
    You didn't even make it last a week? Damn!
    T-Shirt and a bottle to try?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

8. In these trying times I vote for myself, lol. Just kidding tho, I'll throw a vote in for zbaker

9. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    How in the phuck did I miss this?
    Lots of stuff to give away no worries there will be plenty more chances broski....ps I think you need a rehab for tee shirts
    Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15
    In these trying times I vote for myself, lol. Just kidding tho, I'll throw a vote in for zbaker
    Keep posting and showing interest in threads bro and establish some rep and show AM your not going to take the product and run and I'm sure you will win plenty of promos bro just keep at it
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

10. I vote for myself as well. have my first baby due February 3rd. Told my wife I want a 6 pack by then and she laughed!!!!! Prodigy might be just what I need to prove her wrong!
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com
  11. My vote goes to hugojaya!

Quote Originally Posted by hugojaya View Post
    I would love to try PNI products- to be honest I have never tried or heard much about your line. I have seen it on NP-thats all. I hope you are a diamond in the rough. Some small company do make, great things. I have been a bber for 18 years, I love the sport- but consider it more of an art. I have tried alot of preworkouts-jacked,k tonic,speed x, methyl mass, superpump, etc... now I am currently using muscle marinade. I am always look for a higher level of focus(not jittery). So would real like to try anything. Thanks for time!!!
    Gets my vote for a 5th.

12. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Lots of stuff to give away no worries there will be plenty more chances broski....ps I think you need a rehab for tee shirts

Keep posting and showing interest in threads bro and establish some rep and show AM your not going to take the product and run and I'm sure you will win plenty of promos bro just keep at it
    My vote #5 is for Aaron but only for product lmao
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

13. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    My vote is Aaron he always has my back!!!

14. Aaron get my vote too!!
    After a year off, I'm back

15. Thx for the support guys.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

16. Hey, I'll throw my vote in for Aaron too!

17. Aaron fo sho
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

18. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post

For sure, just found about this site Sunday from Itunes. Already hooked! Looking forward to learning and logging some good products! I already log my workouts so really nbd to upload here. Cheers!

19. Must have more prodigy. Give me or I'll come switch your PNI shirt with a cheap ass wal mart plain T. You won't even notice me cause I'm just too damn stealth.

20. Aaron it is then pm your info broski
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

21. Rick - I'm having Prodigy withdrawals....
    After a year off, I'm back

22. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Aaron it is then pm your info broski
    Thank you.

23. Everything will be shipped Monday bros!!! Enjoy!!!!
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Everything will be shipped Monday bros!!! Enjoy!!!!
    pretty excited...thanks again

RECOVERBRO

25. I have ten days left on my log for Finaflex with Ignite 2. I am looking for the next preworkout to try. I really like to test the waters on all the options. I have heard great things about PNI and about prodigy especially. From my research and what I have read from the countless logs on here, especially celorzas, it has been on my short list. I am a logger. I love to do it. Now my free time should be increasing greatly due my college apps are now in. So I will do a log along with the review couplets.I will link both of my logs. One is sponsered and one was just for fun. Im 18 with a post count of about 1500
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

26. sorry for the late app. I posted it after reading the introduction post. Congrats to all the winners. My vote is for Aaron for sure!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

27. Quote Originally Posted by benmayro
    sorry for the late app. I posted it after reading the introduction post. Congrats to all the winners. My vote is for Aaron for sure!
    You've always been an awesome guy and I have much respect for you...I have some watermelon prodigy hit me up with your address and info and this week ill send you a few scoops out of my personal tub
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

28. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

You've always been an awesome guy and I have much respect for you...I have some watermelon prodigy hit me up with your address and info and this week ill send you a few scoops out of my personal tub
    I can't right now say anythingabout the quality of products of PNI, but I can say that their reps are top tier! Thanks so much bud! One hell of a job putting PNI in the best light!

29. Quote Originally Posted by benmayro
    sorry for the late app. I posted it after reading the introduction post. Congrats to all the winners. My vote is for Aaron for sure!
    I really appreciate that Ben.
    It means a lot that so many of you guys support me.
    I'll remember that next promo I do.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Are all the previous threads gone?
    By Gmonkey in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-17-2003, 04:50 PM
  2. Curt2go's cycle thread....
    By curt2go in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 03-04-2003, 09:34 PM
  3. love them pudding
    By sage in forum General Chat