MAN needs 5 loggers for Nolvadren XT!

MustangManGT

MustangManGT

Awards
I need at least 150 posts in order to link images, so please bear with me. Many of you may be familiar with me from another popular site. There might not be any fancy pictures, but Nolvadren XT is in the NP store for anyone who is unaware what the product is.

I'll cut to the chase. We are looking for 5 members to log Nolvadren XT. 2 lucky winners out of the 5 chosen to log Nolvadren XT will also get sent Prometheus Rising!

Requirements:
Must be 18 or olderMust update log 4 times a week
Must post before/after pictures
Must have the determination to be all things MAN!

I will choose 5 loggers by this Friday.

Simply post why I should pick you to log Nolvadren XT!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I need at least 150 posts in order to link images, so please bear with me. Many of you may be familiar with me from another popular site. There might not be any fancy pictures, but Nolvadren XT is in the NP store for anyone who is unaware what the product is.

I'll cut to the chase. We are looking for 5 members to log Nolvadren XT. 2 lucky winners out of the 5 chosen to log Nolvadren XT will also get sent Prometheus Rising!

Requirements:
Must be 18 or olderMust update log 4 times a week
Must post before/after pictures
Must have the determination to be all things MAN!

I will choose 5 loggers by this Friday.

Simply post why I should pick you to log Nolvadren XT!
Because I'm first?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
That is an amazing and generous opportunity :blink: my my...companies are being far more generous nowadays! Good stuff!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know Body Octane is solid, I trust Nolvadren and Prometheus are as well!

MustangManGT

MustangManGT

Awards
That is an amazing and generous opportunity :blink: my my...companies are being far more generous nowadays! Good stuff!

Just trying aware others about what MAN has to offer!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Just trying aware others about what MAN has to offer!
Oh I know Prometheus :D! Pretty good, and the Ingredient Panel for Nolvadren looks nice indeed :D! Nice promo bro!

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Well I start my PCT on Monday from an HDol cycle so that's one reason

Two I never win anything lol!!!

But really I'm a great logger and have competed in powerlifting for years but I'm in Canada so I'm sure it's not open to us.

Good luck to the 5 who win though

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wish I could run it.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Wish u could run this too! Looks legit :)

TFlifting

Awards
Well... I think you should choose me... Cause well i am a pretty cool cat :p also I write down all my **** anyways so logging wouldn't be bad, I am also going on a very strict diet (will post daily) and I follow a pretty strict routine as well

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great promo! I'm doing the trifecta stack and it comes with formadrol already for pct otherwise I would had tried my luck here. Good to everyone though!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great promo! I'm doing the trifecta stack and it comes with formadrol already for pct otherwise I would had tried my luck here. Good to everyone though!
You are a fair and honest king.

MustangManGT

MustangManGT

Awards
Sorry guys, U.S. only.

Thanks for the replies so far, you guys are going to love Nolvadren XT!

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
Does it have to be logged in this forum or can I rock it on http://www.swoldiers.net/

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
I feel I would be a good choice because I have never taken a t booster so it should have a great effect on me and I would be able to give a review on the effects on someone that is new to this. Also I am in the military and I can share my results not only on here but also with my fellow military members.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Omg I looked up the ingredients looks amazing! Am drooling right know.

Good luck to who ever wins!

UnderXero

UnderXero

Awards
Already taking it at 1 cap a day :) would be nice to get another bottle haha

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
I'll apply later today!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey, Mustang! Glad to see MAN expanding on these boards, too!

Get on this, folks! No app here because of prior log obligations.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
product looks solid man some people are going to be very happy. welcome to the AM board mustangman

MustangManGT

MustangManGT

Awards
Thanks guys! I can't wait to pick loggers and become even more involved on this site!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to see the enthusiasm brohammed! Time to make it MANly up in here!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting stuff. Welcome to the board!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very glad to have MAN here. I've used promtheus rising and primal male stacked and solo with ai's and had great results! Nolvadren looks like a great formula. And I look
Forward to my opportunity that was given for a different MAN product that I will be logging at the end of the month! Welcome to AM!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you've been a member since '10, but only have 11 post total?

wuz there something wrong with this site or the members for you to not post here since then? lets all be honest...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you've been a member since '10, but only have 11 post total?

wuz there something wrong with this site or the members for you to not post here since then? lets all be honest...
Bb.com lolz

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
It's been awhile but gonna have to throw my hat in on this one!

Height: 5' 7"

Weight: 170 lbs.

I would love to log Nolvadren XT as part of my PCT for a 6 week Epistane cycle. I feel I would be a good candidate to log this cuz I feel this is a perfect opportunity to display how effective this product can be in this setting. Plus, I feel I can provide a thorough and detailed, unbiased log as I have with another previous log. I feel keeping a log would also help me keep my PCT in check as well! PCT starts October 15TH and will also be running Nolva, Intimidate, Anabeta and other support supps. Thank you for the opportunity!

Oh yeah, Prometheus Rising would be a nice substitute for Intimidate in my PCT. I have been wanting to give this a run for a long time based on the solid ingredient profile!

MustangManGT

MustangManGT

Awards
you've been a member since '10, but only have 11 post total?wuz there something wrong with this site or the members for you to not post here since then? lets all be honest...
I had more posts than that, but my account was banned since I posted about MAN Sports in a NP thread and we weren't a sponsor at the time. BossMAN was able to get my account back, but all of my posts were deleted. We just became a sponsor again this past week.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whoa this is sweet. Ive heard so much about prometheus rising. Just checked the profile. Solid!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whoa this is sweet. Ive heard so much about prometheus rising. Just checked the profile. Solid!
Yea man killer product and profile.. Where else
Can you get a full daily dose of daa AND agmatine in one product?!
And that's only 2 of the ingredients!

It stacked so well with erase. But now man has the nolvadren so boom! Lol

MustangManGT

MustangManGT

Awards
Bump, few more entries before I pick winners tomorrow!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Humpty Hump Bump for more apps:

Attachments

zonpower

Awards
You should pick me because I will not only be your best choice but also:

I have a strict training discipline - 5x a weeks im at the gym at 5am
I am 42 yrs old - 210lbs and 18%body fat - so my demographic will be excited to see the results on someone my age and a perfect "before" picture -
I follow a pretty good diet - just like most guys my age that are concerned about their longevity and looking good too
I have no problem logging my diet and work outs 4x a week -

So pick me and lets get this experiment going!!

thank you in advance.

ZON

Rodax

Awards
I'm 30, 6'3" and weigh 220.

I love waking up and starting my day with MAN Body Octane (originally turned t)) it from this board) and I definitely want to try it out (like anyone else looking to log it haha ).

Iron Tim

Awards
You should pick me because I am a 43 year old beast that due to my work schedule only works out 2-3 times per week, but am 5'10" at 225 with 18" arms and 50" chest. I will comment daily.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Already running a log of Prime/Anabeta/Test Powder. Otherwise this would be great to try. Still might try it out sometime in the future. MAN does make some quality supplements.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you should pick me..why you ask? well i will tell you-after being on test cyp 200mg for 4 years i was taken off for around 2 months due to high liver values, just recently i was put on androgel and am looking for a ai to combat possible estrogen sides. i have a lot of experience with otc ai's and know what to look for in a quality product!!!

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
C'mon let's get some more apps in here! This is an awesome opportunity brothers! MAN makes quality products.

MustangManGT

MustangManGT

Awards
I'll be announcing the winners later tonight or whenever I finish this paper lol