Andro Factory is looking for some loggers

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Did they ever pick up any loggers for this? I would sign up but im still chicken to try a ph. lol

What kind of PCT will be needed for this anyway?
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews

2. winners???
    •   

3. Ready to start beasting this thing up... would be super stoked if I won

4. i heard androfactory merged w taurus nutrition and lg, any truth to this

5. Quote Originally Posted by Bsiggy1 View Post
    winners???
    looking over applications now.

Quote Originally Posted by crimson_sun View Post
    i heard androfactory merged w taurus nutrition and lg, any truth to this
    Yes we merged with Taurus and working with some LG guys too. You will see some nice products coming soon.
    •   

6. SLW2
    Stangbanger
    SugarDaddy69

You 3 please PM me your address's so i can get 2 bottles of Bulk-up out to you all.
  7. Found a video review

Found one. He's about 4 weeks in. There on YouTube and the Manufactures website under reviews "Danny Beck".
    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Links?

8. Use this coupon code BULKUP14. It's buy one get one half off.

9. Seems to be the recommendation all around the boards. That an 25 as your plates have finished growing.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    This really does seem interesting, but I assume you want someone older than 21.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Jack Galt
    Seems to be the recommendation all around the boards. That an 25 as your plates have finished growing.
    Lol I'm tall enough already.

11. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Lol I'm tall enough already.
    Aren't you like 20 Jimbo?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

12. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Aren't you like 20 Jimbo?
    It was a joke. I thought the banana would make that apparent.

13. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    It was a joke. I thought the banana would make that apparent.
    lol. banana.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    SLW2
    Stangbanger
    SugarDaddy69

You 3 please PM me your address's so i can get 2 bottles of Bulk-up out to you all.
    Good choices, in for logs!
  15. Jahcuree

Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory
    SLW2
    Stangbanger
    SugarDaddy69

Congrats boys, let's see how large you can get

Sent from my iPad using Am.com

16. Link the logs so folks can follow.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

17. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Link the logs so folks can follow.
    This.

18. If you guys ever decide to open the Factory doors to another logger, I will b here 4 u...

19. Grats yall! Looking forward to your results!
    Psalm 73:26
    My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory View Post
    SLW2
    Stangbanger
    SugarDaddy69

PM sent! Super stoked to get this started! Thanks for choosing me Androfactory!

21. thanks for the opportunity any ideas on how to run these what supports, pct, other ideas
  22. Just to answer a few questions

Read our CP+R article http://www.*****************/category-s/1898.htm
    Here's a completed review http://www.*****************/category-s/1885.htm
    Here's a review in progress http://www.*****************/category-s/1894.htm

And yes please share links and photos during your review. We'd love it if you'd let us post it in more detail on the website. Email me if that's cool info@*****************Attachment 67243

23. Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory
    Lets keep this on subject please. We are new to the board, hence the low post counts.
    Don't sweat them, lots of companies have "supporters" , this i'm sure.
    Hell, It's how I got started in the rep game.
    Primordial performance had a whole team of them.
    They had the reps, then the guys paid to support their products, they were pretty much reps too, we had access to the rep forum, placed rep orders, but we were specifically told to conceal any affiliation with the company.
    Now, I don't know if pp does this any more, they're so so popular, they shouldn't need to any more.
    But, It's too be expected, it happens.

24. I may have been a bit harsh at first. I digress. Staying tuned for more.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

25. Would love to get on this! I'm currently stack free and looking to bulk up. Bicycle accident put me out the gym for bout a year. I'm trying to get back to that beast!

36 5'9 182 trying to get back to 190

Ole Danny boy is going to be a beast after he's done!

26. Quote Originally Posted by Blue Reflex View Post
    Would love to get on this! I'm currently stack free and looking to bulk up. Bicycle accident put me out the gym for bout a year. I'm trying to get back to that beast!

36 5'9 182 trying to get back to 190

Ole Danny boy is going to be a beast after he's done!
    it's over dude

27. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b

Don't sweat them, looks of companies have "supporters" , this i'm sure.
    Hell, It's how I got started in the rep game.
    Primordial performance had a whole team of them.
    They had the reps, then the guys paid to support their products, they were pretty much reps too, we had access to the rep forum, placed rep orders, but we were specifically told to conceal any affiliation with the company.
    Now, I don't know if pp does this any more, they're so so popular, they shouldn't need to any more.
    But, It's too be expected, it happens.
    Wow...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

28. Thanks!!! Looking forward to a good run!!!! Detailed log will be up as soon as I recieve them!

Thanks again Andro Factory!
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html

29. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Since this is considered a PH, what kind of PCT do you reccomend?
    PCT info. can very from person to person it depends on how long your cycle is and how many soft-gels you are looking to run per day. Some people are into mega-dosing research chems or serms but this can be tricky and dangerous if your dose is too high you will get a lot of neg. sides. Although they will be very helpful if PCT with them is done correctly. The thing with research chems is you want to run a lower dose so that your estrogen is not deminished and you body is able to respond correctly to them. If you are going to go this route here is an example of a dosing guideline that would be alright.

Arimidex- 20mg/d
    clomid- 30mg/d na

This would help to keep estrogen levels down without effecting sex drive, joints, ect... Also would help to increase your natural test production back to life. Check out the CP+R stack as well to see all the positive sides that BULK-UP has to offer.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Brock Stevens
    PCT info. can very from person to person it depends on how long your cycle is and how many soft-gels you are looking to run per day. Some people are into mega-dosing research chems or serms but this can be tricky and dangerous if your dose is too high you will get a lot of neg. sides. Although they will be very helpful if PCT with them is done correctly. The thing with research chems is you want to run a lower dose so that your estrogen is not deminished and you body is able to respond correctly to them. If you are going to go this route here is an example of a dosing guideline that would be alright.

Arimidex- 20mg/d
    clomid- 30mg/d na

This would help to keep estrogen levels down without effecting sex drive, joints, ect... Also would help to increase your natural test production back to life. Check out the CP+R stack as well to see all the positive sides that BULK-UP has to offer.
    Arimidex at 20mg a day? Phew...that's pretty high, unless you meant aromasin.
    Adex I would dose .25mg/day on cycle and .25mg/day in pct, then as you taper down clomid dosage in the last week it'd be a good idea to have more adex on hand, as stopping clomid could cause some estrogen rebound.
    Aromasin is a better choice than arimidex and can be dosed anywhere from 12.5mg EOD to 25mg/day. It stimulates LH as well as blocks estrogen.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 71
    Last Post: 11-07-2012, 04:24 PM
  2. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 09-08-2012, 11:08 PM
  3. AI Sports Nutrition is looking for even more loggers!
    By UNCnate in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: 09-14-2011, 08:43 PM
  4. 1-Andro Rx PH - IronMagLabs is looking for 3 Product Testers!
    By IronMagLabs in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 269
    Last Post: 06-01-2009, 12:06 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 10:38 AM