Andro Factory is looking for some loggers

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. thanks for the opportunity any ideas on how to run these what supports, pct, other ideas

  2. Just to answer a few questions


    Read our CP+R article http://www.*****************/category-s/1898.htm
    Here's a completed review http://www.*****************/category-s/1885.htm
    Here's a review in progress http://www.*****************/category-s/1894.htm

    And yes please share links and photos during your review. We'd love it if you'd let us post it in more detail on the website. Email me if that's cool info@*****************Attachment 67243

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory
    Lets keep this on subject please. We are new to the board, hence the low post counts.
    Don't sweat them, lots of companies have "supporters" , this i'm sure.
    Hell, It's how I got started in the rep game.
    Primordial performance had a whole team of them.
    They had the reps, then the guys paid to support their products, they were pretty much reps too, we had access to the rep forum, placed rep orders, but we were specifically told to conceal any affiliation with the company.
    Now, I don't know if pp does this any more, they're so so popular, they shouldn't need to any more.
    But, It's too be expected, it happens.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!
    •   
       


  4. I may have been a bit harsh at first. I digress. Staying tuned for more.

  5. Would love to get on this! I'm currently stack free and looking to bulk up. Bicycle accident put me out the gym for bout a year. I'm trying to get back to that beast!

    36 5'9 182 trying to get back to 190

    Ole Danny boy is going to be a beast after he's done!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Blue Reflex View Post
    Would love to get on this! I'm currently stack free and looking to bulk up. Bicycle accident put me out the gym for bout a year. I'm trying to get back to that beast!

    36 5'9 182 trying to get back to 190

    Ole Danny boy is going to be a beast after he's done!
    it's over dude

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b

    Don't sweat them, looks of companies have "supporters" , this i'm sure.
    Hell, It's how I got started in the rep game.
    Primordial performance had a whole team of them.
    They had the reps, then the guys paid to support their products, they were pretty much reps too, we had access to the rep forum, placed rep orders, but we were specifically told to conceal any affiliation with the company.
    Now, I don't know if pp does this any more, they're so so popular, they shouldn't need to any more.
    But, It's too be expected, it happens.
    Wow...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  8. Thanks!!! Looking forward to a good run!!!! Detailed log will be up as soon as I recieve them!

    Thanks again Andro Factory!
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Since this is considered a PH, what kind of PCT do you reccomend?
    PCT info. can very from person to person it depends on how long your cycle is and how many soft-gels you are looking to run per day. Some people are into mega-dosing research chems or serms but this can be tricky and dangerous if your dose is too high you will get a lot of neg. sides. Although they will be very helpful if PCT with them is done correctly. The thing with research chems is you want to run a lower dose so that your estrogen is not deminished and you body is able to respond correctly to them. If you are going to go this route here is an example of a dosing guideline that would be alright.

    Arimidex- 20mg/d
    clomid- 30mg/d na

    This would help to keep estrogen levels down without effecting sex drive, joints, ect... Also would help to increase your natural test production back to life. Check out the CP+R stack as well to see all the positive sides that BULK-UP has to offer.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Brock Stevens
    PCT info. can very from person to person it depends on how long your cycle is and how many soft-gels you are looking to run per day. Some people are into mega-dosing research chems or serms but this can be tricky and dangerous if your dose is too high you will get a lot of neg. sides. Although they will be very helpful if PCT with them is done correctly. The thing with research chems is you want to run a lower dose so that your estrogen is not deminished and you body is able to respond correctly to them. If you are going to go this route here is an example of a dosing guideline that would be alright.

    Arimidex- 20mg/d
    clomid- 30mg/d na

    This would help to keep estrogen levels down without effecting sex drive, joints, ect... Also would help to increase your natural test production back to life. Check out the CP+R stack as well to see all the positive sides that BULK-UP has to offer.
    Arimidex at 20mg a day? Phew...that's pretty high, unless you meant aromasin.
    Adex I would dose .25mg/day on cycle and .25mg/day in pct, then as you taper down clomid dosage in the last week it'd be a good idea to have more adex on hand, as stopping clomid could cause some estrogen rebound.
    Aromasin is a better choice than arimidex and can be dosed anywhere from 12.5mg EOD to 25mg/day. It stimulates LH as well as blocks estrogen.

  11. Yea my bad. Didn't realize until I went back to the original page.

  12. Hi I'm 34 and I've went through a few stacks and I'm very in tune with my body as it changes. I would love to try this and log about it as I am new to this site and have been trying to come up with a good log subject, I believe this would be perfect. I am currently in the process of looking for a new product to help me gain lean mass. I was planning on using the ams growth kit but would be very pleased to try Your product and log about my results. Hope your interested in using me.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by arluckydog View Post
    Hi I'm 34 and I've went through a few stacks and I'm very in tune with my body as it changes. I would love to try this and log about it as I am new to this site and have been trying to come up with a good log subject, I believe this would be perfect. I am currently in the process of looking for a new product to help me gain lean mass. I was planning on using the ams growth kit but would be very pleased to try Your product and log about my results. Hope your interested in using me.
    Its over bud... Loggers have been chosen.

  14. Oops day late dollar short huh

  15. Have any of the other chosen loggers gotten their BulkUp yet? Been a while and still nothing here... Getting anxious

  16. not yet...
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by SLW2 View Post
    Have any of the other chosen loggers gotten their BulkUp yet? Been a while and still nothing here... Getting anxious
    Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger View Post
    not yet...
    I wouldnt count on getting anything from them. Like sugardaddy69 said here:

    Quote Originally Posted by sugardaddy69 View Post
    Well, I hope this time around Andro Factory wont turn around and disappear just like on PHF and I will finally run some dhea based ph
    They up and disappeared from PHF and left the loggers empty handed, I wouldnt be surprised to see them do the same here.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by BaDgErFaN View Post
    I wouldnt count on getting anything from them. Like sugardaddy69 said here:



    They up and disappeared from PHF and left the loggers empty handed, I wouldnt be surprised to see them do the same here.
    And you sir are black listed so shut it.

    The Blacklist- Terms/Conditions
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    And you sir are black listed so shut it.

    The Blacklist- Terms/Conditions
    Yea, I had some issues come up in my life and ended up not finishing a log. I made a mistake. I am truly sorry for that. Have you never done something you regretted or made a mistake? I doubt it. Anyway, I obviously wont be applying to any logs anymore. Im not banned from the forum though so I dont see what your problem is...

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    And you sir are black listed so shut it.

    The Blacklist- Terms/Conditions
    Been a while since I viewed this thread...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by BaDgErFaN View Post
    Yea, I had some issues come up in my life and ended up not finishing a log. I made a mistake. I am truly sorry for that. Have you never done something you regretted or made a mistake? I doubt it. Anyway, I obviously wont be applying to any logs anymore. Im not banned from the forum though so I dont see what your problem is...
    Oh thought you had applied for this but it was a name mistake for StarBanger , similar haha , anyhow carry on sir. Whatever the reason was, you should have let your rep know and not just bolt.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Oh thought you had applied for this but it was a name mistake for StarBanger , similar haha , anyhow carry on sir. Whatever the reason was, you should have let your rep know and not just bolt.
    Yea I know, That is what I most regret, letting down JD. Someone close to me died and I kind of went off the deep end. I was actually put under supervision because of the extreme depression and some of the issues I was dealing with. Obviously working out and fulfilling my logging obligation were not even on my radar for a while.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Oh thought you had applied for this but it was a name mistake for StarBanger , similar haha , anyhow carry on sir. Whatever the reason was, you should have let your rep know and not just bolt.
    Great advice.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by BaDgErFaN

    Yea I know, That is what I most regret, letting down JD. Someone close to me died and I kind of went off the deep end. I was actually put under supervision because of the extreme depression and some of the issues I was dealing with. Obviously working out and fulfilling my logging obligation were not even on my radar for a while.
    Things, come up. Maybe you can talk to them or re-do a log with your own products/money... You could figure something out.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Things, come up. Maybe you can talk to them or re-do a log with your own products/money... You could figure something out.
    Exactly, JD is a pretty cool guy...if you talk to him and make it up to him he might consider taking you off the list.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  26. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Things, come up. Maybe you can talk to them or re-do a log with your own products/money... You could figure something out.
    Yea, I think that is what I should do. Im just getting back into things here but I think thats a good idea.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Exactly, JD is a pretty cool guy...if you talk to him and make it up to him he might consider taking you off the list.
    Yea, that would cool. I dont like having my name up there. That dosent represent the kind of person I really am.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by BaDgErFaN View Post
    I wouldnt count on getting anything from them.


    They up and disappeared from PHF and left the loggers empty handed, I wouldnt be surprised to see them do the same here.
    Well that would suck!

  29. You guys got Punked!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    You guys got Punked!
    I'm starting to think that might be true...

  31. So did you guys ever get your bulkup? I was really looking forward to see some logs on this to see if its legit.

  32. nothing.... AndroFactory= FAIL
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html

  33. Oh man, that sux for everyone who was expecting their supplements.
    After a year off, I'm back

  34. No bulk up logs huh?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  35. Maybe we rustled their jimmies

  36. Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger View Post
    nothing.... AndroFactory= FAIL
    Same here... AndroFactory = EPIC FAIL

  37. What was the deal at PHF? Sometimes companies leave when they don't get a specific return from the sponsorship investment. It's not cheap.
    They didn't leave the forums here I don't think. I saw AF posting up the 50% coupon just the other day.
    Try PM'ing him?

  38. Hello loggers. Thanks for the heads up. We checked with the fulfillment side and as it turns out the code we were using to give out the free product looked as though you were customers that just didn't pay. We fixed things on our end and the products have shipped you should have them Monday or Tuesday. We apologize for the delay.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Androfactory
    Hello loggers. Thanks for the heads up. We checked with the fulfillment side and as it turns out the code we were using to give out the free product looked as though you were customers that just didn't pay. We fixed things on our end and the products have shipped you should have them Monday or Tuesday. We apologize for the delay.
    See guys...it was just miscommunication...thanks for clearing that up sir
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  40. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    See guys...it was just miscommunication...thanks for clearing that up sir
    How do you know its not a women? ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 71
    Last Post: 11-07-2012, 04:24 PM
  2. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 09-08-2012, 11:08 PM
  3. AI Sports Nutrition is looking for even more loggers!
    By UNCnate in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: 09-14-2011, 08:43 PM
  4. 1-Andro Rx PH - IronMagLabs is looking for 3 Product Testers!
    By IronMagLabs in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 269
    Last Post: 06-01-2009, 12:06 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 10:38 AM
Log in
Log in