USPlabs is looking for a NEW Anabolicminds.com Product Educator(s)
Well ladies and gents, just like it says in the title, we have decided to bring on a AnabolicMinds.com USPlabs product educator or two... JUST for the community here at AM!
As many of you may know, USPlabs was born at AM. Y'all are our people! The site has grown so much over the last few years, we feel that we need to have more of a committed product educator presence here to help answer questions, give advice, give away tons of freeeeeee stufffz! and so on.
Before I get into more detail, let me put a few things out there. There are a handful of "Prerequisites" that need to be met prior to you sending up an application:
* You must be 18 years of age or older.
* You must have been a contributing member on AnabolicMinds.com for a reasonable amount of time.
* You must be a supporter of USPlabs products and the brand.
Something to note, I don't think any one of our team actually applied for a career with USPlabs. We were all (and still remain) die-hards for the brand and its products, and somehow USPlabs "found" all of us. Myself included...
* You must be able to spend an adequate amount of time on the forums educating on USPlabs. (Some days will be busier than others...)
* You will be required to sign a CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT as you will be one of the first to know about what the team is doing and planning, products, and sensitive information that needs to be kept within the team here at USPlabs. This is NON NEGOTIABLE.
There will be opportunities for you, depending on how well you and what you accomplish in this capacity, to branch out into other areas with more responsibilities and duties.
Dig in, y'all -
- Are you over 18 Years of age?
- How long have you been on AM.com?
- What is your experience with USPlabs, meaning the company AND its products?
- What makes you a stronger candidate than others, in your opinion?
- How long have you been training?
- Do you hold any Certs or Degrees, etc?
- How do you feel USPlabs sets itself apart from other companies in the industry?
- Are you willing to take on daily and weekly tasks as required by us?
- Are you willing to alienate your friends and family for the love of "The Supps"?
One last thing... Team USPlabs would like to offer a sincere Thank You to all those users at AnabolicMinds.com that have supported us and helped us along the way. We are grateful, as always.