USPlabs is looking for a few good men & women! (NEW Product Reps)

Page 10 of 10 First ... 8910

  1. Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr View Post
    Just received a package with Modern BCAA, Compound20, Prime a nice shaker cup and a shirt! Fracken A! Compound is about the only thing I had not tried from USP yet and I just started a cut cycle so will add that to the mix.
    I got the same! So exciting! Thought it would only be samples but i was wrong. DEEEEEAD WRONG!
    US Army, Infantry.
    Currently Deployed.
    Will be back late 2015


  2. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post

    I got the same! So exciting! Thought it would only be samples but i was wrong. DEEEEEAD WRONG!
    Naw man, USPlabs takes care of our peeps.. Most companies would just give samples, but what is samples gonna do? That's why they hook you up with months supply of stuff so you can feel the product work..

  3. Still haven't got mine! Casey saidit was processing a while ago (weekish)
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post
    Naw man, USPlabs takes care of our peeps.. Most companies would just give samples, but what is samples gonna do? That's why they hook you up with months supply of stuff so you can feel the product work..
    I hope all these people share they're experiences with they're products!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post

    I hope all these people share they're experiences with they're products!
    Mhmm I always support a generous company, especially one who's products DELIVER RESULTS
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods
    www.olympus-labs.com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Mhmm I always support a generous company, especially one who's products DELIVER RESULTS
    Yep,and we all know from the logs the versa-1 delivers.i can't wait to share my experience with it once I get mine!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  7. Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post
    Naw man, USPlabs takes care of our peeps.. Most companies would just give samples, but what is samples gonna do? That's why they hook you up with months supply of stuff so you can feel the product work..
    I know.

    I think some samples are worthless. I seen samples of test, multis, creatine, gluatmine, fat burners. Whats the point? Some products you don't start fulling its full effect till a few weeks later. Samples should be made for bcaa, pre and protein in my opinion. Unless the samples are to try and see if they like the flavor..
    US Army, Infantry.
    Currently Deployed.
    Will be back late 2015

  8. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post

    I know.

    I think some samples are worthless. I seen samples of test, multis, creatine, gluatmine, fat burners. Whats the point? Some products you don't start fulling its full effect till a few weeks later. Samples should be made for bcaa, pre and protein in my opinion. Unless the samples are to try and see if they like the flavor..
    Indeed..
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-06-2012, 07:13 PM
  2. Looking for a few good abe exercises
    By KrunkChris in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-17-2008, 02:34 AM
  3. looking for a few good micellar casien links
    By chlorella in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 02:19 AM
  4. looking for a few good
    By musclescientist in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-19-2007, 01:54 AM
Log in
Log in