4 1-Alpha loggers Finaflex Freak T-shirt... Be a Freak!!!

Page 3 of 10 First 12345 ... Last

1. Guys I see 4 very good apps so no sense in Drawing this out any longer....

mattys4
    g0hardorgohom
    edje007
    bonedaddy

2. Get me your addresses ....
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Get me your addresses ....
    So exited...thanks guys!!!!
    OLYMPUS UK REP

4. Thanks DW!! Stoked!

5. Thanks man PM sent congrats everyone
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete

6. Thanks DW and congrats to other loggers! I'm excited to get this started
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

7. congrats amigos...
    OLYMPUS UK REP

8. Congrats guys - be sure to link your log on here so we can follow
    After a year off, I'm back

9. BTW, how much of it you'll send to us? In other words, how long these cycles will be? 4 weekers? 6 weekers?
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

10. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    BTW, how much of it you'll send to us? In other words, how long these cycles will be? 4 weekers? 6 weekers?
    I will talk to Al and get back on that...
    •   

11. Every 1-ALPHA Logger will receive 3 bottles of 1-ALPHA and are to take 4 caps/day for 45 days. They will also receive 1 bottle of PCT Black and PURE TEST for their PCT purposes, it is preferable that they include a little something something about the PCT & PURE TEST, but they don't have to Log that daily. Also, a Release form has been sent to these Loggers (with a self addressed stamped envelope, all they have to do is read, sign, seal, and put in the mail box. Also, they must have before and after pictures and a product summary at the end, because we will be posting this to our FaceBook when their Log is over with a link to their entire Log, no real names will be used, only their AM handles. Also, moving forward, part of the requirement to be a LOGGER for us is to get us a signed copy of this Release form before we even send them the product in which they are to LOG (legal purposes). I am attaching a copy of the release form for you to post, or PM, or even email them in advanced for all future FINAFLEX Loggers

12. Congrats guys. Better do a good job logging so I know if I should buy it or not!

13. So guys send me an email I can send you the waiver to speed things up....and I will let you know where to mail it as well as soon as we get this the product will go out... 3 bottles, PCT product and T-shirt ... you fuggers hit the mother load!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Every 1-ALPHA Logger will receive 3 bottles of 1-ALPHA and are to take 4 caps/day for 45 days. They will also receive 1 bottle of PCT Black and PURE TEST for their PCT purposes, it is preferable that they include a little something something about the PCT & PURE TEST, but they don't have to Log that daily. Also, a Release form has been sent to these Loggers (with a self addressed stamped envelope, all they have to do is read, sign, seal, and put in the mail box. Also, they must have before and after pictures and a product summary at the end, because we will be posting this to our FaceBook when their Log is over with a link to their entire Log, no real names will be used, only their AM handles. Also, moving forward, part of the requirement to be a LOGGER for us is to get us a signed copy of this Release form before we even send them the product in which they are to LOG (legal purposes). I am attaching a copy of the release form for you to post, or PM, or even email them in advanced for all future FINAFLEX Loggers
    WOW man, that's a HELL of a deal!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    So guys send me an email I can send you the waiver to speed things up....and I will let you know where to mail it as well as soon as we get this the product will go out... 3 bottles, PCT product and T-shirt ... you fuggers hit the mother load!!
    Holy. Fug! I'm speechless but with a semi......Damn!!

16. Ya know, I can't even recall a logging opportunity that's been so stacked(no pun intended) by any other company. THAT'S confidence in your product right there. I'm beyond excited.

17. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Ya know, I can't even recall a logging opportunity that's been so stacked(no pun intended) by any other company. THAT'S confidence in your product right there. I'm beyond excited.
    I would have to agree - I'm so jealous. Blow that $hit up man!!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Ya know, I can't even recall a logging opportunity that's been so stacked(no pun intended) by any other company. THAT'S confidence in your product right there. I'm beyond excited.
    Yah they don't fool around, you guys know I have been around a long time well I actually asked to be a rep for Finaflex, they treat me an others very well and we are both very happy...

19. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Every 1-ALPHA Logger will receive 3 bottles of 1-ALPHA and are to take 4 caps/day for 45 days. They will also receive 1 bottle of PCT Black and PURE TEST for their PCT purposes, it is preferable that they include a little something something about the PCT & PURE TEST, but they don't have to Log that daily. Also, a Release form has been sent to these Loggers (with a self addressed stamped envelope, all they have to do is read, sign, seal, and put in the mail box. Also, they must have before and after pictures and a product summary at the end, because we will be posting this to our FaceBook when their Log is over with a link to their entire Log, no real names will be used, only their AM handles. Also, moving forward, part of the requirement to be a LOGGER for us is to get us a signed copy of this Release form before we even send them the product in which they are to LOG (legal purposes). I am attaching a copy of the release form for you to post, or PM, or even email them in advanced for all future FINAFLEX Loggers
    Wow that is just insane right there. Hey DW sure you not open to bribes for a 5th logger spot. J/k but not really
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts

20. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    This definitely made my day. Thanks DW and crew
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

21. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    So guys send me an email I can send you the waiver to speed things up....and I will let you know where to mail it as well as soon as we get this the product will go out... 3 bottles, PCT product and T-shirt ... you fuggers hit the mother load!!
    damn....you are the best....
    OLYMPUS UK REP

22. Release signed and being scanned and sent as we speak. This is shaping up to be the most detailed, involved log I've ever done. Absolutely anxious to get his rolling and fill out that shirt!

23. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Release signed and being scanned and sent as we speak. This is shaping up to be the most detailed, involved log I've ever done. Absolutely anxious to get his rolling and fill out that shirt!
    Yah I am dying to know how this turns out...

24. Awesome guys...link here so I can sub please. Get it!

25. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Guys I see 4 very good apps so no sense in Drawing this out any longer....

mattys4
    g0hardorgohom
    edje007
    bonedaddy

Congrats you lucky SOB's
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/

26. Congrats guys, these will be awesome logs and man what a hook up! Lucky guys, tear it up!

27. Waiver is signed scanned and sent

28. For those that might think this is a safety waiver, it is not it's just signing the right to use the photos and logs commercially... oh and loggers the waiver can be faxed or scanned to the source on the waiver. I should have read it before I started with the instructions I guess...

29. dang, nice.

what i get for spending too much time working at work.

30. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Waiver is signed scanned and sent
    the fine print said you will send me your shirt lol
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/

Similar Forum Threads

1. when will sustain alpha be back in stock?
    By jakedamuus in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-23-2008, 11:03 PM
  2. when are the new T-shirts gonna be available?
    By acshadow in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 03:39 PM
  3. Would adding Alpha Drive to my PCT be helpful or a waste?
    By JayRock in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-30-2007, 04:28 AM