4 1-Alpha loggers Finaflex Freak T-shirt... Be a Freak!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Be a Finaflex Freak!!!

FinaflexFREAK.jpg

1-ALPHA is new muscle enhancing compound is comprised of lipophilic ester (enanthate ester bond) at the 3-key position to not only to increase the stability of the compound, but also to increase the bioavailability and half life of this unique compound. In other words it works almost the exact same way that our 1-ANDRO works, but it has an Enanthate bond and is a more pure compound with a much higher half-life, therefore much better results can and will be expected.

1_ALPHA_flyer.jpg

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
first!!!! I want in on this been waiting for this promo

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd like to log it here and on few other boards as well. I like to do detailed logs so that readers could easily track my progress. I'd probably throw in few pics and training vids... I like to take vids of my heaviest sets of compound lifts.

I'm 21 years old (soon 22). I've been lifting since 2008.

I have one PH cycle under my belt.. I did a 4 weeker of Havoc last April.

My goal with this cycle would be to gain strength and lean mass. I've been cutting for last few months and I'd like to start growing again but without gaining too much fat.

Only supplements I use right now are whey protein, maltodextrin, fish oil, multivitamin and magnesium.. And MSM & glucosamine for joints if I feel that I need it.

My training routine is a combination of Wendler's 5/3/1 and Growth Stimulus Training. Bigger weights = bigger muscles.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
this would really help my post contest lean bulk. Want to add some size before I go into my next comp. in March

lboston

lboston

Awards
I'd love the opportunity to log and see how this compliments a TRT dose of test.

No prior experience with hormonals other than TRT.

airrock

airrock

Awards
Yeah I should note, I have ran a few PHs along with multiple natty test boosters. Excited to see how this would be!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hell I'd be happy with the shirt, it's sick

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Factors are...

Experience/age
Number of Posts
Good logging record
Willingness to do before and after pics..

These are the kinds of things I will consider...

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
airrock

airrock

Awards
Factors are...

Experience/age - SD, Epi and Multiple Natty T-Boosters
Number of Posts - I know not much here but will prove myself.
Good logging record - Haven't run a log on here, but will out do myself
Willingness to do before and after pics..YES!

If there is anything I can do to help my chances please let me know!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well I'm out, good luck to everyone

*throws laptop against wall*
32 and from holland/ europe.

Have done epi/ stano/11oxo cycle, and a sd cycle.

couple of years ago boldenone, winstrol.

weight training for 14 years, combined with martial arts.

definitely love to try and log it solo or combo.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well I'm out, good luck to everyone

*throws laptop against wall*
I don't think you should be considering Ph's if you're under 21... just my opinion...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
32 and from holland/ europe.

Have done epi/ stano/11oxo cycle, and a sd cycle.

couple of years ago boldenone, winstrol.

weight training for 14 years, combined with martial arts.

definitely love to try and log it solo or combo.
That's a good app...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
all supps I order come from the uk or the us. Never had any problems with customs...so no problemo
Ok will run it by Al ...

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Experience/age 29 working out since I was 16 but mostly for athletic performance. Just within the last year started getting into Mens Physique competition training

Have used multiple natty stacks(lecheek, DS, Iforce, PES) as well as a few phs Hdrol,M1d
Number of Posts just about 700
Good logging record
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208566-contest-prep-domination.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/206205-ad-3-pct.html

Willingness to do before and after pics.. oh yeah check out my logs pics at least weekly also videos
matt savard - YouTube

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Experience/age 29 working out since I was 16 but mostly for athletic performance. Just within the last year started getting into Mens Physique competition training

Have used multiple natty stacks(lecheek, DS, Iforce, PES) as well as a few phs Hdrol,M1d
Number of Posts just about 700
Good logging record
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208566-contest-prep-domination.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/206205-ad-3-pct.html

Willingness to do before and after pics.. oh yeah check out my logs pics at least weekly also videos
matt savard - YouTube
Another good APP..

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Factors are...

Experience/age
Number of Posts
Good logging record
Willingness to do before and after pics..

Pretty standard guys... Take a look at some veteran logs see what's expected, what was good and bad. Expand upon those ideas or just use them as templates.

Good luck fellas! Big opp here! You down with big o.p.p.'s?!

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
The more details about yourself the better, sell yourself...
I'm 35, so my T levels are sadly not what they used to be. I have been training off and on for the past 5 years but really into it the past year. I was tired of not liking what I saw in the mirror, so I decided to get off my lazy butt and hit the gym.
Currently logging TestoPRO but on my last week of it
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/209940-cary-ks-run.html
I think that my log speaks for itself on how I log my workouts.
I can and will do before and after pics along with before and after measurements.
I currently workout 4-6 days a week and will continue this schedule.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If there is anything I can do to help my chances please let me know!
Get those posts up bud! Stick around for a while get to know some people. That should help : )

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
airrock

airrock

Awards
Thanks buddy! I'm gonna see about updating my info and include some pictures!

Also noting that I have competed in a few lift-a-thons and been lifting seriously since 2004. Went through many stages. Starting at 150lb and just lifting, then learning the importance of food and eating. Bulked up to 230 with the help products as well. Then cut of down to 200 and lean. That's about where I am know. On the recomp stage of things. This product would be a fantastic addition to my everyday routine.

My meals are down to the minute mostly eggs, chicken, quinoa, steak, veggies, oats. I train 5-6 days a week all out heavy and hard. Some top lifts are Squats 405 for 3 and Incline Bench 315 for 5.

Hope this help over look my low post count. :)

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I wasn't going into pct soon I'd
Jump on this in a heart beat!!!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it open for us guys in europe?
If you have a shipping address then it is open to you anywhere in the world, if you are chosen, we are not biased based on location at all!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have a shipping address then it is open to you anywhere in the world, if you are chosen, we are not biased based on location at all!
Great as usually, glad to see that this hasn't changed since 2011 :)

One question about the product: is that capsule designed to improve absorption/protect active ingredient or could one simply split it open and mix the liquid to juice? I hate swallowing big capsules but will do that if necessary!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thumbs up..you guys are great...oh well , hope you pick me.

Best of luck to everyone. Lots of great apps to choose from.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great as usually, glad to see that this hasn't changed since 2011 :)

One question about the product: is that capsule designed to improve absorption/protect active ingredient or could one simply split it open and mix the liquid to juice? I hate swallowing big capsules but will do that if necessary!
Nahhh, you could break it open and mix with juice, will not effect absorption one bit, the capsule is simply a vessel to get it into your gut!

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whoa.....my desk just rose a few inches.....I'm interested as hell!!

Experience/age 40 years old with more than a few PH runs under my belt(hdrol, epi, tren, etc...) Been lifting since HS football. Left the gym for a bit for personal reasons and have gotten back in and getting back to where I was.

Number of Posts 1300 plus.....

Good logging record: I've logged a few for AppNut and Taurus, saw them all through and updated.

Willingness to do before and after pics..I'll do pics before, during, and after. Hell, I may even throw in some video updates.....to show poff that bad a$$ shirt.....

I'd love to jump on this guys, give me some consideration.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whoa.....my desk just rose a few inches.....I'm interested as hell!!

Experience/age 40 years old with more than a few PH runs under my belt(hdrol, epi, tren, etc...) Been lifting since HS football. Left the gym for a bit for personal reasons and have gotten back in and getting back to where I was.

Number of Posts 1300 plus.....

Good logging record: I've logged a few for AppNut and Taurus, saw them all through and updated.

Willingness to do before and after pics..I'll do pics before, during, and after. Hell, I may even throw in some video updates.....to show poff that bad a$$ shirt.....

I'd love to jump on this guys, give me some consideration.
Yah you are a good candidate I have seen your logs before ... I also added you on the waiting list for Crea-Trona as I am still waiting for some addresses and if I don't get them soon I will have to go to the waiting list so stay tuned...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah you are a good candidate I have seen your logs before ... I also added you on the waiting list for Crea-Trona as I am still waiting for some addresses and if I don't get them soon I will have to go to the waiting list so stay tuned...
Oh and we still need more ignite 2 loggers..

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks DW! That means a lot coming from you, brother! I'd LOVE to get my hands on This Alpha-1!