FREE Jack3d Micro!!! Come help INFORM the NOOBZ! -Round 1-

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

[SIZE=+3]- Jack3d Micro™ INFORM THE NOOBZ GIVEAWAY -[/SIZE]

We've all been there... The newbie at the gym using the leg press as overhead press machine, hanging upside down curling the lat pulldown bar. Embarrassing? Yes, but it's true.

We've also all wasted our money on crappy products. We've all listened to the wrong people, read the wrong ad's, etc...

Let's do our part, and give back to the Iron Game... Let's Inform the Noobz!!!

Winning, as always, is EASY BREEZY... Just post up a response to our question and you could win HUGE.

FREE JACK3D MICRO Giveaway
--------------------------
[SIZE=+3]Answer this question: What is the BEST training tip you've ever received?[/SIZE]
--------------------------
With the thousands of new gym rats running Jack3d Micro, we need to do our part and school them on the art of getting HUGE. They've got the supplements, now lets get their training in-line. Post them up!!

We will randomly select 5 individuals to get a FREE bottle of Jack3d Micro! If we break 5 pages of responses, by Thursday (9-6) @ 5pm EST we will bump this to 10 individuals and each will receive a bottle of Jack3d Micro AND a USPlabs 3-in-1 Shaker.

(Random winners will be selected Friday, September 7th. 18+ Adults ONLY. U.S. shipping address' only.)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Best training tip I have ever gotten is to stop training like a "Bro" that only does "Pecs and Biceps", to do Legs, Core, Lower back, Back and well...to sum it up, big compound exercises because they do not give "big waists" and that shows I am no longer infected with a disease Martin Berkham coined as: F*ckarounditis.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best training tip was to start working my lower body just as hard as my upper body wow that changed things for sure, but my BEST tip I've ever got wasn't about training it was about how my diet needs to be in-check....I see it everyday in my gym the guys in there...perfect form...putting in reps...compound lifts and working their asses off...but sadly they gain ever so slow if at all....because they don't comprehend the importance of how much our diet affects our bodies compared to training....so again I must say the best tip is make sure your diet is in check as to fit your goals :)

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
working out legs does more than someone could
imagine. what looks cooler? bench pressing 315 or squating over 500lbs with the barbell bending around your shoulders. work legs out twice a week and you'll be stronger than any other guy in the gym. if you wanna get stronger-lift more weight

plongo13

plongo13

Awards
The best tip I got was to lift heavy ass weights to failure, don't try to cut and get bigger at the same time. Lift heavy ass weights until people ask if your on the juice, then cut! -boss

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best tip ive ever got was to put as much time into the food i prepare and eat as i do when i train. Sleep and nap when tired and for every press/pull i need to consume a good calorie for "good" muscle.

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
"Nothing works unless you do." Plain and simple

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best training tip- less is more- you grow in the kitchen, not the gym.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let the responses flow, guys!

Philshred

Philshred

Awards
Don't just go through the motions but train your mind. A strong body requires a strong mind. Work on both every time and just try to improve by even the smallest margin. Only then will you be maximizing your potential.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Have a plan - good results don't come by accident.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shut up and train. That's the best advice I can give.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Best tip I ever received: Never Allow your ego to get in the way of learning something new. I used to lift horribly after high school. I was strong and powerful but my workout was The same and I would Deadlift, bench, squat, and power clean about 4 days a week. I used to never listen to anyone about over training, or lifting properly. For
Years I made no progress until I finally listened to those telling me to have better splits, and takeover rest days. This is just an example bc I did tons of stuff wrong. But best advice: "CHECK YOUR EGO AT THE DOOR"

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't major in the minors. Let the small crap take care of itself and don't stress out over minor details, just believe in what your program and work hard.

Thepaul7

Awards
Diet and Sleep/Recovery are even more important than the training do. Your diet has to fit what your goal is and you have to get quality rest, otherwise you are just spinning your wheels.

rhino67jg

rhino67jg

Awards
Best training tip... intensity for immensity! Train like a warrior!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not an entry, but the best tip I received was the importance of nutrition and that it outweighed the work in the gym.

I'd always been bigger, so for all the years I lifted, I was concerned with losing fat more than gaining muscle. I didn't understand the concept that calories made both fat and muscle. I for some reason thought that lifting built muscle and I could do that while barely eating. Well, I wasted a LOT of years when I was younger falling prey to this and also, most likely, messing up my metabolism.

Learning the importance of what your BMR is and how to properly add or lose weight is the best thing anyone could ever learn, IMO.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"You have to suffer if you wanna get tougher!" and "Even steel needs to go through the fire to get harder so burn it!"

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not an entry, but the best tip I received was the importance of nutrition and that it outweighed the work in the gym.

I'd always been bigger, so for all the years I lifted, I was concerned with losing fat more than gaining muscle. I didn't understand the concept that calories made both fat and muscle. I for some reason thought that lifting built muscle and I could do that while barely eating. Well, I wasted a LOT of years when I was younger falling prey to this and also, most likely, messing up my metabolism.

Learning the importance of what your BMR is and how to properly add or lose weight is the best thing anyone could ever learn, IMO.
This! I followed the advice of mr.Cooper, FINALLY, and I swear I Necer thought I coul eat so much carbs and LOSE bf and BUILD muscle at the same time doing so! Diet is truly paramount... I uses to kill myself working out and had no idea I was accomplishing nothing with my poor eating habits. 3 months of proper nutrition and the changes have already ensued..

Just yesterday, my cousin who hadn't seen me since may said, damn dude you working out? I was like well I always had been... But now I'm eating the right way! He said u look thinner, I was lkke I actually weigh a little more but like I said, eating the right way!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best training tip for me was diet is 90% of the battle. Only the past few weeks I have started really cracking down on my diet and it has made all the difference. I had heard it and read it millions of times. Until its applied, you haven't unlocked your full potential!

1 More Repp

1 More Repp

Awards
Just like many of the posters above me have stated, diet really is key. I think the best advice regarding my training is "Abs are made in the kitchen." I used to be that guy in the corner of the gym doing 100's of variations of crunches with little results until I got my diet in check. Another goo piece of advice is to judge your progress in the mirror, not on the scale. Many people set a number when they're bulkin and gain too much fat in order to achieve their goal. Bodybuilding is a marathon not a sprint!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Best training tip: Form is key. Forget the weight, make sure u feel it. This goes for newbies and old gym heads.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Best training tip: Form is key. Forget the weight, make sure u feel it. This goes for newbies and old gym heads.
Bro, are you telling me that I'm not supposed to use my whole body when doing bicep curls? That's crazy! Next you are going to say that I have to start working my legs and stop doing arms every day....

Not srs.......

CJNator

Awards
The best training tip for me was that you grow out of the gym not in it so rest is best!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NEVER NEEEVER trust a fart.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Bro, are you telling me that I'm not supposed to use my whole body when doing bicep curls? That's crazy! Next you are going to say that I have to start working my legs and stop doing arms every day....

Not srs.......
Yeah and when u spot someone on bench using too much weight and you have to upright row it back up. ;)

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Theres no contest for assistence work, dont think so much. Just shut up and lift.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Best tip I've ever had was not to train by myself. Sure you can get great workouts training solo however with a partner, he can push you, make you mad before your lift, and most importantly make you push your reps past failure giving you assistance. The gains are just incomparable!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Best advice is always track your progress. This is the only thing that keeps me from giving up on a regular bases. When I look back and see what iwas doing 2 months ago.

skoalcrush

Awards
Best tip: Trying new routines and getting away from my dated daily routine. Goes back to the whole ego. I dont know everything so taking the time to listen to other fellow lifters is key to knowledge.

"Knowledge is power"

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best advice is always track your progress. This is the only thing that keeps me from giving up on a regular bases. When I look back and see what iwas doing 2 months ago.
True- I'm finishing up my first composition notebook it's taken a little over a year to fill every page, but the progress is undeniable when u force yourself to go bigger than last time

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Solid advice. I find pictures are a nice tool too since we are so used to seeing ourselves every day that it becomes difficult to notice all the changes. You go back and look at pictures though and you really see it.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Solid advice. I find pictures are a nice tool too since we are so used to seeing ourselves every day that it becomes difficult to notice all the changes. You go back and look at pictures though and you really see it.
That and I'll take measurements some times even though I feel like a diva doing it. Anything to help feel motivated one of the big reasons I visit this site everyday also.

UnderXero

UnderXero

Awards
Best training tip? 50% nutrition, 50% training, so don't half ass anything keep it at 100% dedication.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Lift what you can, try not to overdo it too much. Remember, sweat is fat crying!!

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Like my arms like my rims. 22's son. Take jack3d micro and you'll have the best workout on earth. ;)

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

Mustangmike13

Mustangmike13

Awards
BEST training ever, was when i was cured from all "F@#!AROUNDITIS" Mr. Berkhan made a wonderful post here www . leangains.com/2011/09/****arounditis . html

If your a NOOB.. you DEFF wanna check this out for sure!

Help cure F@#!AROUNDITIS for GOOD!!!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Best Training Tip: Lift wide....Bench, Incline, Pullups etc. at the time I was gaining weight around my waist. I played basketball. A guy told me lift wide. He said then you don't have to focus so much on losing weight. REASON is becuase you will get wider up top. People will stop focusing on your belly and look at how wide your shoulders, chest and back are. I gained 6 inches each way. Now I have thick muscles and wide wing span. No, people don't focus on my belly anymore. All I hear is damn your huge.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Best Training Tip: Lift wide....Bench, Incline, Pullups etc. at the time I was gaining weight around my waist. I played basketball. A guy told me lift wide. He said then you don't have to focus so much on losing weight. REASON is becuase you will get wider up top. People will stop focusing on your belly and look at how wide your shoulders, chest and back are. I gained 6 inches each way. Now I have thick muscles and wide wing span. No, people don't focus on my belly anymore. All I hear is damn your huge.
6'5" 330 lbs you are huge lol and good advice been wanting to add this mentality to my routine for the same reasons.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The best training tip I have received is to squeeze my shoulder blades together and lower my elbows when bench pressing.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
6'5" 330 lbs you are huge lol and good advice been wanting to add this mentality to my routine for the same reasons.
Thank you, naddaneme. I do forget at times since my wife is only 5'5". being around her everday I forget. I see people in town when I'm working and notice the stares and how uncomfortable they become until they hear me speak to someone or laugh.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Thank you, naddaneme. I do forget at times since my wife is only 5'5". being around her everday I forget. I see people in town when I'm working and notice the stares and how uncomfortable they become until they hear me speak to someone or laugh.
My brother in law is 6'11" me and him used to do everything together. Before he got married. he used to get stop and asked how tall he was all the time when we went out. He married my sister who is only 5'4" but they make a darn good couple.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established