The Appreciation Thread! Showing Your Thanks!

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Answers

The Appreciation Thread! Showing Your Thanks!

You know sometimes we all can get carried away when it come to promos and just forgot to give a BIG THANK YOU to the reps and companies that gives us this awesome opportunity to log there products and become sponsors. So this thread will be made solely for giving your thanks to the reps and company for these amazing chances we get!

Rules are simple.

* Post a thank you
    * Post the company name you log for
    * Post names of the reps that gave you the opportunity
    * Post links to what you logged and the name of the product you log.
    * Reps share your love to if ya want

I'll start things off.

Thank you to Iforce "VaughnTrue, allnatural923" and everyone else from Iforce for the chance to log Reversitol V2 + Intimidate.

MrMarc ~ Gettin A Greek GOD Body With Reversitol V2 + Intimidate~ ~I-FORCE SPONSORED~

Thank you Purus Labs "AaronJP1" for the chance to log Fat Smack XR

MrMarc ~How Much Fat can Fat Smack XR Smack? Lots! ~Purus Sponsored!~

Thank you Southland and reps for the opportunity to log GLYCOMYX

MrMarc LOG Of GLYCOMYX! Time To Carb Up Baby! ~Logging Time~!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/south...yx-finial.html

*If a admin needs to move this thread to the correct loction please do so, I had no idea were to put this. Maybe this could be sticky.?*

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

In to appreciate soon
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Thank you Marc for posting a prodigy review
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

I wanna thank the Academy and all my fans, without them this would not have been possible.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Nice thread Marc. I would like to express some thanks too.

I'd like to thank Vitruvian and Drooks10 from AppNut for giving me the chance to log Fat Free/Drive and later RPM before I became a rep (logs were on another forum, so i can't link them). I would also like to extend my deepest gratitude for them welcoming me to the AppNut family by giving me a chance to join their rep team!

I'd like to thank Smitty, Vicesoldier, and Genomyx for giving me the chance to log Slin Sane V2 recently:

Slin Sane in the Membrane - Dewey99's Genomyx SSV2 Log

Last but certainly not least, I would like to thank Mr. Cooper from SNS for providing invaluable support and advice before, during and after my unsponsored X-Gels log.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Guys keep it coming!
  8. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks man, it's an honor to see my name on the list! Great idea!

You're an excellent logger Marc.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Thanks man, it's an honor to see my name on the list! Great idea!

You're an excellent logger Marc.
    Thank you! We need more people to hop on board this and don't be shy!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Bump for more thanks.....You don't have to wait until November to give thanks people!
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Love this idea. One way to give extra thanks is I usually order more of a product if I like it from a company that lets me rep for them. I almost always do this (assuming the product run was good of course!)

Thanks to Renegade Rows and the Controlled Labs Team- Giving me the chance to run Blue Gene, Purple Wraath, and give out a sweet shaker bottle that will last me and get used for forever. And I didn't even realize my final review of the products didn't show up until I looked today that damn thread eater!

Thanks to Marms and Lecheek- Giving me the chance to run Mass HGH and Testodrol X9. Very generous opportunity and much appreciated. Ordered two more bottles of Mass HGH as a result of the run!

Thanks to kevinhy and the PES team along with Synthetic Supplements- An Alpha T2 run, and sending me both Agmatine and Methyl Synephrine. Class act company through and through.

Thanks to ddfox, PrepNwa23, and the Neogenix crew- Letting me run Neurosurge, my first sponsored log on this forum.

Thanks to VaughnTrue and the iForce team- Bottle of Protean and a sweet iForce t-shirt. Have ordered over 10 tubs of Vanilla Mint Swirl Protean since that initial bottle. Stuff is absolutely delicious!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

I would like to thank VaughnTrue and the iForce team for hooking me up on my first sponsored log of Intimidate and Testabolan V2. Also AllNatural for the tub of VMS Protean to log :-)

I wanna thank NattyD, Bdcc, Delta, BPjohn, Kevinhy and the PES Family for my AT2 log and for the winnings on the TESTify Stack which I will also be reviewing hardcore!

Thank you JiggaManBill and AI sports for letting me log STOKED!

Thank you JD, Djbeanpole, Packers and the Athletix family for my pct I'm running right now! My nuts are saved haha

Thank you AaronJP and Grambo for the epic full product line log of Purus and accepting me into their Family. It def has been a dream come true to rep for such a great company!

Last but no least! Thank you to all my friends, family and supporters in here. Motivation and teachings are the biggest things in my book! Thank you everyone
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  13. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

JudgementDay, Diabetic Lifter... Ben, Natty Diaster... & the whole PES team & USP Labs for hooking me up multiple times... IForce for trying out their Protean. Marms & LeCheek for that whole Cycle Armor deal.

There's also some samples that were sent out to me and a few bottles I've gotten to try as of late that was from: Genomyx & Southland Performance Products. Couple the SNS guys hooked me up with their agmatine... Thank you all!

So thanks to everyone that has taken care of me on these boards; all I can do is pay it forward.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Great post guys you all awesome!
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

I'd like to thank Aaronjp1, Airborne42, Grambo and Purus for the opportunity they gave me to log Condense! Just a great bunch of guys and are always there to support you and motivate! Purus and thier reps have won me over!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo
    I'd like to thank Aaronjp1, Airborne42, Grambo and Purus for the opportunity they gave me to log Condense! Just a great bunch of guys and are always there to support you and motivate! Purus and thier reps have won me over!
    Thank you for the support and providing a kickass log!!! Hell yea brother
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Big ass bump, come on guys I know there are more of you out that who should be thankful lol!
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  267 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks!!
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

I wanna thank xR1pp3Rx for having a hand in getting the LG Science team for giving me the chance to log the Trifecta Stack. Also AX1 from LG for sending my application through to the big bosses at LG Science. I can't wait to have this baby in my hand and start doing it!
    I'm be rocking right next to you Marc.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9
    I wanna thank xR1pp3Rx for having a hand in getting the LG Science team for giving me the chance to log the Trifecta Stack. Also AX1 from LG for sending my application through to the big bosses at LG Science. I can't wait to have this baby in my hand and start doing it!
    I'm be rocking right next to you Marc.
    Good stuff. Rippy is a good dude!
  21. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Awesome Idea here and there are so many GREAT people/reps and companies on this board to thank but right off the top of my head I would have to give FL3X,JD & VITAMINSTORE.I I will have to post some links and some more thanks when I get a chance.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Celorza deserves a big thanks! Cool starting solo promotion for TTA-500, glad I could be part of it.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Ok it took me a little while to make my way to here but I really want to give props to the 2 companies that gave me my first opportunity at logging..
    First UNC Nate and AI Sports Nutrition for letting me log TestoPRO Cary K's run with AI's TESTpro (sponsored)
    Second I wanna thank howwedo107 and PNI for letting me log my new favorite PWO-Prodigy Cary K's Prodigy Run

I cannot thank both companies and reps enough!!!
    After a year off, I'm back
  24. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks to Marms and LeCheek for the kick ass shaker cup!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  212 lbs.
    Answers

I just wanted to thank borobulker, pmiller383, and drooks10 for helping a newbie break into the logging ranks here on AM!
    {Any Constructive Criticism is Welcome!}Current Log--Clear Muscle! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/249898-jalf-clearly-needs.html
  26. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

I would like to thank AaronJP1 for the opportunity to log FSXR, my very first log!! Also would like to shout out to Airborne, who sent me Condense samples that i posted a review of in the reviews section! Purus is the fockin bomb!!! Purus gettin me shredded by smacking my fatt

Also to Dream weaver and Finaflex who selected me to use their new pre workout, Ignite2
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

DEWEY! For the awesome O promo he ran that earned me some Uptake! You the man Dewey!
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    DEWEY! For the awesome O promo he ran that earned me some Uptake! You the man Dewey!
    Thanks! If you are this happy now, I can't wait to see how excited you are when you start using NO Uptake.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  347 lbs.
    Answers

Thank you JD AND ATHLETIX for allowing me to run the Div 1, Licogenix, Formula-X stack for multiple weeks and showing AM members I'm definitely dedicated to the game with my first logging opportunity on this site.

Thank you Pmiller and Muscle Pharm for a run with your newest product Amino1, received today, let's go!
    1st Annual 100% RAW CHAMPIONSHIPS IN PARKERSBURG WV, Saturday Oct 6, 2012' in honor of MP.
    Meet #13 in 2.5 yrs.
  30. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw
    I would like to thank AaronJP1 for the opportunity to log FSXR, my very first log!! Also would like to shout out to Airborne, who sent me Condense samples that i posted a review of in the reviews section! Purus is the fockin bomb!!! Purus gettin me shredded by smacking my fatt

Also to Dream weaver and Finaflex who selected me to use their new pre workout, Ignite2
    You did a great log!
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw

Your the man
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  32. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks bros I'm appreciative for the opportunity from such an awesome company! My log isn't done yet I still have plenty left in that bottle!
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Thanks to Finaflex!! I have had the opportunity to LOG many of their fantastic supplements, and not too long ago was asked to join the Finaflex Family as a representative. I am honored to work side by side with DreamWeaver and ScottyDoc two stand up gentlemen. If you guys are reading and are interested in Finaflex please hit me up we are always looking for dedicated loggers!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Keep it up guys!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 02:15 PM
  2. Appreciation Thread...Thank You
    By Young Gotti in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-26-2010, 07:01 PM
  3. The Official Deadlift Appreciation Thread
    By sp447 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-30-2008, 06:58 PM
  4. The OFFICIAL X-Factor t-shirt picture thread... post your pics!
    By Aeternitatis in forum Molecular Nutrition
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-14-2007, 10:21 PM
  5. send your thanks to the U.S Military!!
    By hamper19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-25-2003, 06:24 PM