PNI is at it again!!! Logging opp here guys....THERMADEX - AnabolicMinds.com

PNI is at it again!!! Logging opp here guys....THERMADEX

  1. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941542

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    PNI is at it again!!! Logging opp here guys....THERMADEX


    Thermodex is PNI's introductory fat-burner, and it has been carefully engineered using the most advanced and potent ingredients possible. Much more than just another "AMP" clone, we've created an entirely new type of fat-burning product, as we designed it to reflect our belief that:

    1. A 'fat-loss' product should preferentially burn fat, while helping you hold on to your hard-earned muscle.
    2. Stimulation is desirable, but over stimulation can be detrimental due to rebound effects & muscle catabolism.
    3. For a fat-loss product to be extraordinarily effective, every lipolytic pathway needs to be targeted.

    In keeping with principle #3, Thermodex selectively targets fat cells and destroys them without mercy, using every weapon at science's disposal: It elevates UCP expression in white adipose tissue, directly hits alpha and beta adrenoreceptors, induces catecholamine release, activates thermogenesis-inducing vanilloid receptors, blocks PPAR-gamma, shifts the body's preferential energy source from glycogen to free fatty acids, and inhibits cAMP breakdown.

    Name:  therma.jpg
Views: 608
Size:  46.7 KB

    Name:  Thermadex.jpg
Views: 724
Size:  42.9 KB


    Simple: If you have ever logged or did a review on "prodigy" and would like to log this let me know you "founding fathers I shall call you get first dibbs!

    Everyone else that is interested:

    Must be 18 or older
    USA only (for now)
    Tell me what else you will be using along side this
    Tell me your goals as well and why you want to melt all this fat away:
    Can you do before and after pics?:
    And for fun tell me a song that gives you goosebumps when you hear it: (For example Dear Agony by Breaking Ben is mine)

    No idea how many I am picking....As its very aware on AM PNI is very generous so we will see!...Ill be picking winners Sunday or Monday...

    Lets gooooooooooooooo
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  2. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428707

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Fascinating opportunity! I see a good product here, let's see some apps to prove it!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Advanced Member
    JonRubio's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    814
    Rep Power
    124005

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Are people blind.... hellllllllllllllllllllllllllo look at this ingredient profile! Get on this!
    PES R&D
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    Colbicide's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    835
    Rep Power
    39671

    Reputation

    In on this!

    USA... Yes.

    Hand in hand... Running with it would be just my staples i.e. creatine, Vit. D, a multi V, and Volatile as my PWO. In theory, it would be a pretty clean log for Thermodex. I'm just finishing up my current log for Primordial and Forerunner.

    Goals... After my last log with PP Summer Fun with Primordial and ForeRunner , I've come to the conclusion that I need to drop my weight from 33? to about 275/250. It's going to be at least a year long journey as I am learning new things about myself and consciously making adjustments as I need to. Why the loss? I'm getting older and my joints can't take it anymore. I've also got an almost 4 year old that I have to keep up with. Not to mention that I teach high school history and I think my students would flip out if I dropped the extra pounds this current school year. A Thermodex log would be stage two in this lengthy process and I'm up for giving it a good challenge!

    Pics... If needed but my camera is the suck. Besides, do you really need to see a 6'4" Big Show? I'll toss in a day-to-day log like my PP one with weekly reflections if you'd like as well. Should be pretty easy now that I have my teacher legs rolling again.

    Songs... Always loved me some Radar Love or Don't Fear the Reaper. Sweet Emotion brings me some good memories as well. Thinking of more modern, Metallica's One (after watching Johnny Got His Gun) will always send a shiver up my spine. I recommend watching the film, it will mess with your head.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.
  5. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941542

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Colbicide
    In on this!

    USA... Yes.

    Hand in hand... Running with it would be just my staples i.e. creatine, Vit. D, a multi V, and Volatile as my PWO. In theory, it would be a pretty clean log for Thermodex. I'm just finishing up my current log for Primordial and Forerunner.

    Goals... After my last log with PP Summer Fun with Primordial and ForeRunner , I've come to the conclusion that I need to drop my weight from 33? to about 275/250. It's going to be at least a year long journey as I am learning new things about myself and consciously making adjustments as I need to. Why the loss? I'm getting older and my joints can't take it anymore. I've also got an almost 4 year old that I have to keep up with. Not to mention that I teach high school history and I think my students would flip out if I dropped the extra pounds this current school year. A Thermodex log would be stage two in this lengthy process and I'm up for giving it a good challenge!

    Pics... If needed but my camera is the suck. Besides, do you really need to see a 6'4" Big Show? I'll toss in a day-to-day log like my PP one with weekly reflections if you'd like as well. Should be pretty easy now that I have my teacher legs rolling again.

    Songs... Always loved me some Radar Love or Don't Fear the Reaper. Sweet Emotion brings me some good memories as well. Thinking of more modern, Metallica's One (after watching Johnny Got His Gun) will always send a shiver up my spine. I recommend watching the film, it will mess with your head.
    Beautiful app
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  6. Professional Member
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,519
    Rep Power
    107131

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    this is right up my alley

    long breath and here ....we.....go!!!!!!

    Must be 18 or older:check
    USA only (for now) check
    Tell me what else you will be using along side this just protein and skeletal balm
    Tell me your goals as well and why you want to melt all this fat away: my goal is to get rid of these last 2 inches so I can get my 8 pack back. trying to get a nice cut up look and this will def get me to where I wanna be along with a fine turned diet and workout effort
    Can you do before and after pics?:yes,yes I can
    And for fun tell me a song that gives you goosebumps when you hear it:
  7. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,590
    Rep Power
    2410147

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Sweet Fat Burner!

    Apply to try people.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  8. New Member
    sugardaddy69's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    187
    Rep Power
    29009

    Reputation

    Must be 18 or older unfortunately 31 but it is even better as metabolism should be slowing down now
    USA only (for now) nope but can get it and have it sent my way
    Tell me what else you will be using along side this depends when I get it but possibly division 1 and titanium
    Tell me your goals as well and why you want to melt all this fat away: I like to be a mean, lean, cross fit machine so I need energy from stimulants to up regulate my cns and then help me stay off from adding fat by eating like crazy post ball busting workouts, I am also starting a job as a PT so this might help with my looks and maybe I can get my customers be your customers
    Can you do before and after pics?: sure taking a pic is easy
    And for fun tell me a song that gives you goosebumps when you hear it: (For example Dear Agony by Breaking Ben is mine) Conan theme
  9. New Member
    hvac88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    46
    Rep Power
    2451

    Reputation

    good luck people
  10. Professional Member
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,519
    Rep Power
    107131

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    bumping for more apps!!!!
  11. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941542

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Picking winner(s) Sunday guys or maybe Monday
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  12. Board Sponsor
    bigswole30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    503
    Rep Power
    187903

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I know summer is coming to an end and peoples goals will be changing but you dont want to miss out on this opportunity. Thermadex IS one of the most complete fat loss products on the market.
  13. Senior Member
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,830
    Rep Power
    839561

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Thermodex is PNI's introductory fat-burner, and it has been carefully engineered using the most advanced and potent ingredients possible. Much more than just another "AMP" clone, we've created an entirely new type of fat-burning product, as we designed it to reflect our belief that:

    1. A 'fat-loss' product should preferentially burn fat, while helping you hold on to your hard-earned muscle.
    2. Stimulation is desirable, but over stimulation can be detrimental due to rebound effects & muscle catabolism.
    3. For a fat-loss product to be extraordinarily effective, every lipolytic pathway needs to be targeted.

    In keeping with principle #3, Thermodex selectively targets fat cells and destroys them without mercy, using every weapon at science's disposal: It elevates UCP expression in white adipose tissue, directly hits alpha and beta adrenoreceptors, induces catecholamine release, activates thermogenesis-inducing vanilloid receptors, blocks PPAR-gamma, shifts the body's preferential energy source from glycogen to free fatty acids, and inhibits cAMP breakdown.

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=65 335"/>

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=65 336"/>

    Simple: If you have ever logged or did a review on "prodigy" and would like to log this let me know you "founding fathers I shall call you get first dibbs!

    Everyone else that is interested:

    Must be 18 or older
    USA only (for now)
    Tell me what else you will be using along side this
    Tell me your goals as well and why you want to melt all this fat away:
    Can you do before and after pics?:
    And for fun tell me a song that gives you goosebumps when you hear it: (For example Dear Agony by Breaking Ben is mine)

    No idea how many I am picking....As its very aware on AM PNI is very generous so we will see!...Ill be picking winners Sunday or Monday...

    Lets gooooooooooooooo
    Age: 26
    Might be running HGH pro alongside this, not positive.
    My goals are to drop to about 160 and drop the bf% to about 15% I am currently 190 and 22%.
    I want to melt all of this fat away because I'm sick of seeing it and want to become lean! Of course I can be before and after pics. And a song that gives me goosebumps...Danger Wildman by The Devil Wears Prada.
  14. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941542

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    One last. Bumppppp
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  15. Advanced Member
    Colbicide's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    835
    Rep Power
    39671

    Reputation

    Bumpage.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.
  16. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,812
    Rep Power
    4270483

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I would apply but last time I tried Bitter Orange it freaked me the hell out. Methyl-Syneprine however doesn't give me any sides at all. Also the Yohimbine HCL could give me a problem. Alpha-Yohimbine or Rauwolscine HCL however gives me no problems and is a much better and more effective version...Too bad you guys couldn't have used these ingredients instead. Still loving the Prodigy though!.
  17. New Member
    dinot1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    84

    Reputation

    Great looking product. Good luck to all applicants.
  18. Board Sponsor
    bigswole30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    503
    Rep Power
    187903

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I would apply but last time I tried Bitter Orange it freaked me the hell out. Methyl-Syneprine however doesn't give me any sides at all. Also the Yohimbine HCL could give me a problem. Alpha-Yohimbine or Rauwolscine HCL however gives me no problems and is a much better and more effective version...Too bad you guys couldn't have used these ingredients instead. Still loving the Prodigy though!.
    Why do you feel those forms of Y are more effective?
  19. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941542

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Colbicide
    In on this!

    USA... Yes.

    Hand in hand... Running with it would be just my staples i.e. creatine, Vit. D, a multi V, and Volatile as my PWO. In theory, it would be a pretty clean log for Thermodex. I'm just finishing up my current log for Primordial and Forerunner.

    Goals... After my last log with PP Summer Fun with Primordial and ForeRunner , I've come to the conclusion that I need to drop my weight from 33? to about 275/250. It's going to be at least a year long journey as I am learning new things about myself and consciously making adjustments as I need to. Why the loss? I'm getting older and my joints can't take it anymore. I've also got an almost 4 year old that I have to keep up with. Not to mention that I teach high school history and I think my students would flip out if I dropped the extra pounds this current school year. A Thermodex log would be stage two in this lengthy process and I'm up for giving it a good challenge!

    Pics... If needed but my camera is the suck. Besides, do you really need to see a 6'4" Big Show? I'll toss in a day-to-day log like my PP one with weekly reflections if you'd like as well. Should be pretty easy now that I have my teacher legs rolling again.

    Songs... Always loved me some Radar Love or Don't Fear the Reaper. Sweet Emotion brings me some good memories as well. Thinking of more modern, Metallica's One (after watching Johnny Got His Gun) will always send a shiver up my spine. I recommend watching the film, it will mess with your head.
    Quote Originally Posted by mich29
    this is right up my alley

    long breath and here ....we.....go!!!!!!

    Must be 18 or older:check
    USA only (for now) check
    Tell me what else you will be using along side this just protein and skeletal balm
    Tell me your goals as well and why you want to melt all this fat away: my goal is to get rid of these last 2 inches so I can get my 8 pack back. trying to get a nice cut up look and this will def get me to where I wanna be along with a fine turned diet and workout effort
    Can you do before and after pics?:yes,yes I can
    And for fun tell me a song that gives you goosebumps when you hear it: YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GToxLwMb4Mg
    Both of you PM your info!! Let's get this fat melting
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  20. Advanced Member
    Colbicide's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    835
    Rep Power
    39671

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Both of you PM your info!! Let's get this fat melting
    PM sent. Log will start as soon as it arrives.

    Thanks for the opp.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.
  21. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428707

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    2 guys are about to get real lean now! Congratz guys!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  22. Professional Member
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,519
    Rep Power
    107131

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    pm sent as well.can;t wait 8 pack here I come!!!
  23. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,342
    Rep Power
    1571166

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I'd love to log this when I get back on stims in November .. Not sure if that will be an option but I've tried almost everything out there, stim and non so I'm pretty well versed and would be 2 months off stims at that point!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  24. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941542

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza
    I'd love to log this when I get back on stims in November .. Not sure if that will be an option but I've tried almost everything out there, stim and non so I'm pretty well versed and would be 2 months off stims at that point!
    Ok remind me around nov brother and I'll see what I can do for you
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  25. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,342
    Rep Power
    1571166

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    Ok remind me around nov brother and I'll see what I can do for you
    Sounds good man, thanks!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  26. Professional Member
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,519
    Rep Power
    107131

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    just got my bottle in the mail today.log will be going up in the next few hours. thanks pni!!!
  27. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941542

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Awesome
    Broski!!!!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  28. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,342
    Rep Power
    1571166

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    How strong is the diuretic effect of this stuff?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  29. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,342
    Rep Power
    1571166

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mich29
    just got my bottle in the mail today.log will be going up in the next few hours. thanks pni!!!
    Can u link?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  30. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941542

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza
    How strong is the diuretic effect of this stuff?
    Check it out brother it's on sale at Np for 21$
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  31. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,342
    Rep Power
    1571166

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    Check it out brother it's on sale at Np for 21$
    Would love to but just spent over a grand on my car. Budgets not there!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  32. Professional Member
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,519
    Rep Power
    107131

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    forgot to post my link up

    PNI Thermadex Gets Mich29 his 8 Pack Back(sponsored log)

    first day use and this supplement so far has my attention.appears to be solid
  33. Advanced Member
    Colbicide's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    835
    Rep Power
    39671

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    just got my bottle in the mail today.log will be going up in the next few hours. thanks pni!!!
    Jealous. I'm still waiting. Hopefully here in the next day or two.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.
  34. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941542

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Colbicide

    Jealous. I'm still waiting. Hopefully here in the next day or two.
    Deff should be broski
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  35. Board Sponsor
    bigswole30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    503
    Rep Power
    187903

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Colbicide View Post
    Jealous. I'm still waiting. Hopefully here in the next day or two.
    Email me with your name at Chad@pni-online.com. I will track it for you.
  36. Advanced Member
    Colbicide's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    835
    Rep Power
    39671

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Deff should be broski
    Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    Email me with your name at Chad@pni-online.com. I will track it for you.
    Thank you both.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.
  37. Advanced Member
    Colbicide's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    835
    Rep Power
    39671

    Reputation
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. BPS is at it again! Endosurge and Combustion for logs!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 04-17-2012, 12:18 PM
  2. quest is at it again
    By The Matrix in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-05-2012, 10:09 PM
  3. the baltimore prick cop is at it again lol.
    By pistonpump in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 08:10 PM
  4. The FDA is at it again
    By plymouth city in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-01-2007, 11:44 PM
  5. Carlos Mencia is at it again...
    By CNizz in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-28-2007, 05:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in