Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Need Loggers for Muscle Pharms New Amino1

Name:  Muscle.jpg
Views: 350
Size:  90.7 KB

Muscle Pharm's Amino1

Muscle Pharm is looking for loggers for our new Amino1. Amino1's benefits include:
    -Sustained Energy and Great Taste For Increased Endurance
    -Only 5 Calories Per Serving
    -Caffeine and Sugar Free
    -Ultimate Hydration and Recovery
    -Mixes Easily and Completely.

Applicants must be 18 or older and live in the United States. All you have to do is post in this thread and tell us about your fitness goals and how Muscle Pharm's Amino1 will help you achieve them.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Name:  mp2.jpg
Views: 397
Size:  204.2 KB
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Interested in this.

Fitness Goals: Right now I'm aiming for fat loss. I'm not a bodybuilder by any means, but I am looking to get stronger! I started off with compound lifts but I've run into issues the past week with my hip so I've had to alter my workouts a bit. I have on log on here that I update almost daily (see sig) and I train 4-5x week. As for diet, I am currently on lF. I'm also very motivated to shed some weight because I am going on a cruise in the beginning of November (eek! need to buy bikini! *stress*) and I'm hoping MusclePharm Amino1, coupled with proper diet and exercise, will help me achieve that goal. If chosen I'll provide an honest review - I'm a big stickler when it comes to taste and mixability! BCAA's I've tried: Recoverpro and Compete.

Thanks for reading!
    Squats do a booty good.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Fitness goals: I am currently cutting trying to get down on my bf% and I think that amino acids play a major role in cutting or bulking and I need them in my daily routine. Muscle Pharm is a quality company as well, I love the combat powder.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

This actually looks like a really interesting product. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this. Is there a product write-up somewhere?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

Age-22

Goals- gain back weight lost while sick and in the hospital.......
    I was a college football player who got really sick and lost about 65 pounds....working on getting back to where i was and eentually doing a bodybuilding show!

how will this product help me reach my goals? - i truely believe that good intraworkout supplementation is key to gains. it helps keep cortisol down and muscles fed. also with the extras that this product contains there is no doubt that it would take my workouts to the next level and allow me to reach my goals! I also train fasted at times and this solid product would really help my body still get the most out of workouts without going catabolic, it looks like a great product and id love to log it!

thanks for the opportunity guys!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    Age-22

Goals- gain back weight lost while sick and in the hospital.......
    I was a college football player who got really sick and lost about 65 pounds....working on getting back to where i was and eentually doing a bodybuilding show!

how will this product help me reach my goals? - i truely believe that good intraworkout supplementation is key to gains. it helps keep cortisol down and muscles fed. also with the extras that this product contains there is no doubt that it would take my workouts to the next level and allow me to reach my goals! I also train fasted at times and this solid product would really help my body still get the most out of workouts without going catabolic, it looks like a great product and id love to log it!

thanks for the opportunity guys!
    Dang man, how many contests/promos you applying to/won recently?
  8. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Cool promo for Muscle Pharm.

Need to get some Hybrid N.O. Logs going
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  212 lbs.
    Answers

I'm 35 and looking to start a cut after Labor Day. This formula would be the perfect thing to use during a workout or sip on throughout the day! I've been waiting to see products that include coconut water for hydration. That coupled with the BCAAs make this a truly revolutionary product!

I'm an experienced logger on another forum and looking to start cutting my teeth here on AM. I would be honored for Amino 1 to be my first!
    {Any Constructive Criticism is Welcome!}Current Log--Clear Muscle! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/249898-jalf-clearly-needs.html
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Name is matt I am 24 I think this would be good for me because I will be starting a cut this Monday and will be running IF diet and a like bcaas throughout the day so this would work well for me. Also I am in the us coast guard and would be a good person to spread info about ur product around to other services members because everyone uses supplements so I can get the work around.
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Name:  mp2.jpg
Views: 397
Size:  204.2 KB
    Formula looks solid. Recon is also one of my favorites.

APPNUT
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Cool promo for Muscle Pharm.

Need to get some Hybrid N.O. Logs going
    exactly!!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Bump for apps
    {Any Constructive Criticism is Welcome!}Current Log--Clear Muscle! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/249898-jalf-clearly-needs.html
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Dang man, how many contests/promos you applying to/won recently?
    never hurts to apply, esp sice this woudl not interfere with my log and would only help me
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

cant believe there arent mroe apps....bump this shizzle
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Answers

We have a full write-up of the product on our website, www.musclepharm.com.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  17. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Cant wait to see logs on this
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Indeed. I hope one is from me--it looks great!
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Answers

25 m here
    I take amino 3 times aday. They do wonders for my body plus they make me recover faster aswell. Which is not a bad thing when your body takes a beating at the gym.. Your aminos, would be great to take, cause they bring energy!!! more energy equals more power!!!!!!
    good luck
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Bump for apps
  21. Registered User
    Answers

Age 21

GOAL
    Looking for added strength for wrestling and amino1 would help boost my strength and get me stronger for wrestling. Aiding on recovery will help me get stronger faster for wrestling. Love musclepharm assault and would love to try this and would update log as often as is requested!
  22. Registered User
    Answers

Age 18

Goal: To best the biggest and most aesthetic that i can be. To prove to my self that i can push myself like Phil,Ronnie,Dorian,flex and be the best that i can be. And to hopefully compete one day. Amino 1 will help me reach these goals because we all know that aminos are the building blocks of protein. The rna and ribosomes build new stands of protein by configuring aminos. I will take pre workout. To put my body in a higher anabolic state. ( protein synthesis) The aminos will also help save muscle protein from the dreaded catabolism. And aminos will help my immune system keeping me healthy so i can train my ass off.

And will be stacked with lecheek mass hgh and pes erase =)

And Multi, craze, creatine, whey protein, dextrose, animal flex(joint discomfort with erase), sh!t ton of calories from brown rice, eggs, oat meal, ground beef and chicken.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Answers

age 31

Count me in, currently cutting with Alphamine but still lifting high volume. I have been looking to get some BCAAs for a PRE/Intra workout but have not yet pulled the trigger. If I were to get this I would add it straight away to my current supps: Alphamine, FishOil, Cissus, Hemavol, Protein. With tha addition of Alphamine and taking away Jack3d my workouts are being done on less energy/food. A BCAA / low calorie supp would be ideal for my cutting goals while still providing an awesome atmosphere of growth and recovery for my body. I would even be willing to drop Hemavol and make this my PreWorkout for the log.

I have only recently (this year) started lifting seriously and as of yet have not taken BCAAs (other than included in my protein). I am sure I would notice the difference and would be able to detail such. I have also not used a MusclePharm supp and it would be a shame to get me hooked

thanks for consideration
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Till’ we can’t be beat – Won’t Be Beat!
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Bumping for apps, does nobody out there need a intra-workout?
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

I have applied and would love to try it
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Would love to give this a shot.

31 yr old male

GOAL: lean out and retain as much muscle as possible. I think this will help me do that by speeding up recovery as well as stating away frim being in the catabolic state
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Good start on the applications guys, keep em' coming in!
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Age 31

Fitness Goal: be the fittest man on earth do a lot of crazy stuff with training and challenge myself and others with athletic performance, overall look great have a ripped and muscular body that can perform to the max
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

I'm 40 years old

Looking to get back in my college days, D1 athletic shape (soccer). I start my training more intensely in a couple weeks and will be looking to add 10-15 lbs of lean muscle. Along with the Protein uptake I'll have I needs some good aminos to add to the mix.

I will be competing in some Tough Mudders next year and this starts me off on it.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  212 lbs.
    Answers

I am 40 am looking to start a cut also next Monday. I began training again last December after a long spell of laziness. The first inches came off, not necessarily fast but faster then lately. I have hit the dreaded plateau. I will be using HST training for my cut, along with cardio. I am excited to begin. I will be keeping detailed logs of exercise and nutrition. I would be more then happy to help in this process.

Thanks
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I am 37 years old (turn 38 next week). I have been lifting for nearly 20 years. Finished a recent cut and want to regain some muscle loss. I typically don't use an "intra workout" supplement. I went years without a pre-work out and finally started using one after switching my workout to 5am. I use whey protein, and take Universal Uni-liver tabs to supplement as well. I would like to see if Amino 1 can help me achieve my goals to push my personal RM's up by 20% over the next 2-3 months, and add another 10 lbs. I am currently 195lbs and my goal weight is 205lbs. Thanks. Paul
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Answers

I just turned 30 this month and nature's cruel way of telling me I'm not invincible was with a tear in my LCL, thankfully it's not that bad. I will have minor surgery next week and recovery should take 6-8 weeks (that's what they say). I run a successful youth sport performance training program so I workout like my athletes. I train to be strong, powerful, and fast. I will be putting together a post-surgery nutrition/supplement plan to hopefully speed my recovery to 4-6 weeks with minimal loss to upperbody strength and lean mass. Amino acids will play an important role and I think the ratio and hydration qualities in Amino1 will be effective in my plan.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.
    Answers

Hey, I know I appear like a new poster on here but I mainly lurk forums and don't interact much. Anyways, I have a Male Physique comp on labor day at Muscle Beach California and after that I will be lean bulking for 6 months with intermittent fasting, which I have been doing for the past 2 weeks. As part of the IF/Leangains formula you are supposed to drink BCAA's throughout the day, and take 10g before workouts. I feel I am a good candidate because I'm very precise with how I record my progression and this precision would just carry over into the logging. I am also lean enough that any changes would be noticeable. Plus being on leangains means that I have no preworkout meals which can often make or break workouts a lot of the time, that is to say I would have more consistency than others. I take no other supplements besides the required BCAA's but I'm about to run out so I feel this would be a good time to give Amino 1 a shot. I love Musclepharm and used to use lots of Assault and protein powder from you guys back when I had money (haha). Thanks!

18 Years old by the way.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.
    Answers

I have never logged anything but would like to. My goals are involve trying to balance muscle gain while keeping bf to a minimum. Train fasted first thing in morning and take 10g BCAAs beforehand. Works good for me. The ingredients here look awesome and I would like to try switching from my usual BCAA which is BSN Aminox. Currently 175, 9% BF and striving to be 185+, 8% BF by October 27th with + 1" all around. Currently in week 3 of DTP plan from bb.com. Thanks!
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  157 lbs.
    Answers

Ht: 5'10"
    Current Weight: 155lbs
    Target Weight: 165lbs

Goals: I have become increasingly active over the past 3 years, having lost 60lbs from my previous 210lb weight. Up until recently my primary goal had been fat-loss, in the attempt to reach the 10-12% BF mark. I achieved 10% about 2 months ago.

The past 7-weeks I have been following a mass building periodization schedule and working out with heavy lifting 4 days a week, with HIIT and cycling for cardio 1-2 days a week. I have been able to add 5lbs of muscle in the past 7 weeks through a very regimented high-protein diet, including plenty of Muscle Pharm Combat Protein both before and after my workout (for Amino's and recovery). I must admit the Vanilla is the best tasting protein I've ever tasted. I am also supplementing with Creatine Mono, Beta-Alanine, and Citrulline Malate, along with Orange Triad Multi-V and Fish oils.

My ultimate goal is to add another 10lbs, and remain at 10% BF. I'm confident that with my dedication to improvement, along with the additional hydration, nutrient delivery, and recovery support provided by Amino 1, I will be able to reach my goal very soon.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Age 27

Fitness Goal... Currently in training to head to A&S in the U.S. military. My training consists of 2-3 a days, involving everything from high weight ruck movments, to water fins, and tree dragging, not to mention weights, running, and plenty of flutter kicks. My body takes a beating on a daily basis and has for years serving in my current position. I was wounded in 06 and have been working up the ladder ever since. Anything that I can find that works, I stick with it.

I feel that any recovery product is benificial to use during/after training to keep that intensity. MP products that I've used, I liked and have stuck with them for almost a year now. I'm willing to bet that most training regimens short of actual BUD/S and A&S itself don't compare the abuse one puts on their body when preping for them. I'm willing to put Amino 1 to the ultimate test.
  37. Registered User
    Answers

I am 38 and have let myself get far too relaxed with my diet. I am around 31% BF at 6'2" and 286 lbs. I have started a diet to burn fat and build more muscle and would like to use Amino1 for its benefits and low calories. Thanks.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

When will loggers be picked?
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    When will loggers be picked?

yea, im gettin antsy lol
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Bumping for apps/picks
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. LG Needs Loggers for our NEW LIQUID TRIFECTA STACK
    By DiabeticLiftr in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: 09-08-2012, 06:07 PM
  2. Replies: 109
    Last Post: 08-13-2010, 03:31 PM
  3. LG needs loggers for Lipoburn!
    By metroba in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 06-11-2010, 12:26 AM
  4. Purus Labs needs 2 loggers for Muscle Marinade!!!!!
    By Kookahdoo in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 12:34 PM